PDA

View Full Version : Another Wolf's Rain Season Or No?

khmerJ
Fri, 03-05-2004, 02:48 PM
I jus watched #29 & #30 of Wolf's Rain...and I'm pretty sure those are the last episodes of it,but maybe not who knows really.Do you think they'll have another season or something...like the story could be about other wolves lookin for The Paradise or something,but maybe not.I hope they do anyways & kinda not,because they might wreck the whole series by makin another season....Wolf's Rain is a real good anime..unlike any other...all original...thats what I think anyways.

Munsu
Sat, 03-06-2004, 01:20 AM
It was a really good series indeed... I think it is the end also... they can always do another series, but I don't see any reasons to do it

f4ever
Sat, 03-06-2004, 08:00 AM
It's completely finished. I mean eps 27-30 were DVD only, so it'd be kindda difficult for them to put a second season on TV (I mean would they kick the story off from ep 27 {would they re-write 27-30}, or ep 31?).
As many of the people that worked on Wolf's Rain have worked together before, it's very likely that they will work on another anime together.

NOthing Is Real
Sat, 03-06-2004, 10:40 AM
i don't believe they'll make another season, the story was 'completed' and there's nothing more to add on it, at least, nothing that can maek a new season...

F4ever, you said they worked 2gether before, right? what other projects did they do? i'd like to see a bit more animes from that production group.

f4ever
Fri, 03-12-2004, 06:16 PM
The directors and I think one or two of the artists worked on Cowboy Bebop, RahXephon, Gits, Eva, and Spriggan.
The music composer (which is my main attraction to the anime series) also worked on Arjuna, CCS, Cowboy Bebop, Dai-Guard, Escaflowne, Gits:SAC, Jin-Roh, Macross, RahXephon, Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of a Heroic Knight, and Turn a Gundam.