PDA

View Full Version : Puchimon

Tenkei
Fri, 03-05-2004, 01:26 PM
^^ Puchimon! Also known as "Petit Monster"~ This is a pretty new manga out there. As far as I know, only four chapters have been released so far.

I didn't see anyone talking about it, so I figured I'd see if anyone was reading it / let you guys know about it. X3 I think it's pretty good! It looks like the manga is a mock-RPG thing (like, when characters put on their boots, they make little jokes, like "Defense: 40+!").

It's pretty light-hearted. It's about a thirteen year old girl named Melty (XD), whose brother is a famous quester. They haven't explained questers much yet, but presumabely, they just .. do quests, including ridding their world of dangerous monsters for people. Anyways --

The story follows Melty, and she just started a quester Academy. ^^ So she's learning to fight/do quests, making new friends, and things like that. I thought it was really pretty neat.

The only group I know of who's doing it is Aku-Tenshi (see: http://www.aku-tenshi.com/index.php ) - they can be reached on IRC, irc.irchighway.net / #aku-tenshi.

Aand that's all!