PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Star

MyStiX
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:38 AM
Well, I downloaded the whole Outlaw Star series before, but they were all very low quality files. I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can download some better quality (dvd?) files. Outlaw Star is one of my favorite animes and it would be cool to see the series again without having to squint my eyes to watch it. i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-05-2004, 01:56 AM
It's been licensed here for quite some time, I had DVD 1 before someone borrowed it and lost it. Will probably be kind of hard to find in better formats, for the main reason that the time it was out, fansubbers were making much smaller and rougher encodes, since broadband wasn't nearly as ubiquitous a couple years back.

Good bet : try donkey, emule, kazaa, and look for 100mb + file sizes. I've seen good rips under 100mb, but they're rare.

Best bet : find the DVD set online (widely available), and support the artists and individuals responsible for creating anime that you enjoyed.

EDIT : Noticed you are in Andorra, unsure of licensing status in EU region for Outlaw Star. Most PC DVD players can be unlocked for multiregion if you want to get the DVD from another location. Good luck.

MyStiX
Fri, 03-05-2004, 02:02 AM
EDIT : Noticed you are in Andorra, unsure of licensing status in EU region for Outlaw Star. Most PC DVD players can be unlocked for multiregion if you want to get the DVD from another location. Good luck.

???... im in california, but ill make sure to buy the dvd set, its worth buying i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-05-2004, 03:32 AM
Cool, for some reason when I checked your profile earlier it said you were in Andorra so I was like WTF ok .. yeah the DVD set is excellent. If I remember correctly, it was one of the nice sets with 5+ eps/disc, I HATE when they rip you off with 2-3 eps/disc sets

complich8
Fri, 03-05-2004, 04:00 AM
yeah .... everyone defaulted to andorra.... if you see someone andorra you can presume its probably "didn't answer" or "didn't answer yet"

joker-kun
Sat, 03-06-2004, 02:14 AM
go to anime xtreme they have amaziing quaility with dual audio, here is the link http://anime-xtreme.com/bittorrent/download/