PDA

View Full Version : Girls going Bisexual

Musclebobbuffpants
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:14 PM
At my school there are alot of girls that are bisexual. (for little kids who dont know, bisexual means u like boys and girls, not liking them like friends but sexually liking them) This one girl that I went out with like 8 years ago, so I was in 1st grade at that time, she is now bisexual because she thinks that guys wont accept her or something like that and someone said on these forums that girls go for older men because they think that guys their age wont be mature enough..... so does anyone know why most girls go bisexual?

Swallow Your Soul
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:34 PM
In most cases being bisexual isn't something that just happens one day, its the way that a person is, just like if they're gay or transgendered.

Mut
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:48 PM
so, girls can go bisexual?
and when did this happen?
really possible?
could you be joking with us?
also, was she hot?
schools with bi-girls must be pretty awesome.
man, this is too crazy for me.

oni roh
Thu, 03-04-2004, 07:51 PM
lol too funny, all the girls at the school that i went to were bi do it just cause they are hoe's and it makes the popular in a sort of way

TeLeKiNeSiS
Thu, 03-04-2004, 09:36 PM
girls dont just turn bi...people are like..kinda born that way no?

hiddenpookie
Thu, 03-04-2004, 09:43 PM
yes we all know gay and bi's at first i did not likr them once in 7th grade there was a 350 behemoth who was gay ppl! this was scary and i was like dude gays fukin suc there all prissy and shit...but really thier nice...and thier born that way 70% of time . alsobecause if u go to jail u can go gay or bi...but it dosnt really matter there normal ppl sort of and we hqave to accept them oo and by the wayzzz gurls turn bi becuz they feel like it seriously.

Mut
Thu, 03-04-2004, 10:29 PM
people can't be born into a certain sexuality.

Poiple Weezard
Thu, 03-04-2004, 10:32 PM
People can be born with a predisposition towards certain tendencies. For behavior that's as far as it goes. That means that the urges you have towards certain things may be stronger or weaker than it is in other people. It doesn't mean that you'll automatically choose a given path.

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-04-2004, 10:35 PM
Girls go bisexual because they are morons who claims to fall in love with every other person, regardless of gender. If a girl tells you that guys mature slower, and they want to get older men because of that; shoot the fucking bitch. I hate generalizing idiots like that. The world sucks.

Swallow Your Soul
Thu, 03-04-2004, 10:41 PM
I agree with Poiple when he says people are born with a "certain predisposition towards certain tendancies". I think environment can have an effect too but I think both sexuality and gender mainly begin initially at birth. I've heard of scientific theory that suggests that certain levels of hormones when a baby is in the womb have an effect on the childs femininity/masculinity etc, which can affect their sexuality...this would mean sexuality is not genetic, but still chemical.

As for the thing about people 'turning gay/bi when they go to prison' etc, I don't think thats about being gay, I think thats more about people in an environment with no members of the opposite sex so they just get horny etc...

hiddenpookie
Thu, 03-04-2004, 11:26 PM
idk..maybe but if ur a really perv like me all think u make it but it does happen ppl do turn gay...ur born gay? i dont belive that. may be ya its possible wants ur hormones develop etc*

rEkKaShInObI
Fri, 03-05-2004, 03:25 AM
Very interesting story, you can tell right off the bat that they are bisexual?

oni roh
Fri, 03-05-2004, 03:38 AM
half the reason ppl go gay or bi is because of media (say what you want but its true) 50 years ago nobody was either one

khmerJ
Fri, 03-05-2004, 04:18 AM
I Dunno about that,but I used to be with this girl..for like a week..and then we broke up.After that some ppl told me she was Bi..and I had no clue.So yea....I dunno,If girls are born into there sexuality or whatever,but I think some jus experiment on what gender they prefer..I guess.

Munsu
Fri, 03-05-2004, 09:32 AM
All girls are lesbians or bisexual... straight ones are a minority... if you find one let me know lol...

Remember there is difference between what they claim they are and what the real fact is...

Charlemagne
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:08 PM
What's wrong with being bisexual? You have a lot of possbile sex partners compared to being straight or gay...

Tenkei
Fri, 03-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Oni Roh, that's not true AT ALL. XD

There have always been gay people. There were gay people back as far as history goes. The only difference is that now people have more freedom, and are able to tell other people when they are gay. Whereas in the past it wasn't accepted at all, so it wasn't really known.

In fact, a lot of guys used to be used by those in high positions. That is, instead of getting mixed up with girls, in the past, a lot of leaders would have sex with men to relieve stress. It's just the way things go.

Anyways - hm. Yeah. I guess media is effecting a lot of people these days. A lot of people get swayed by what their sexuality is because of the way it effects those around him. X3 Things like this could even mean more attention for people these days, so.

Oh well, what people do or say they do is their own business. A lot of girls may be going bi, but that's just the way things are these days. People are able to express how they truly see themselves. Nothing wrong with it. You just see it more these days.

(And yeah, Mondongo X3! There definitely seems to be a lot more bi/lesbian girls than straight ones.)

Swallow Your Soul
Fri, 03-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by: oni roh
half the reason ppl go gay or bi is because of media (say what you want but its true) 50 years ago nobody was either one

Just to carry on from Tenkei, the media has nothing to do with it. You just hear much more about it now, are you aware it used to be illegal? Also considered as a mental illness? Ever heard of Oscar Wilde? He died a hell of a long time before 50 years ago. Also there was this warrior group (who go waay back - they pre-dated Christianity...I forget their name) who embraced and accepted homosexuality.

All sorts of things are reported much more than they used to, we're living in an age where much more stuff is reported, we are much more aware of all sorts of topics including sexuality, crime, celebrities, government...pretty much everything.

itachi_
Fri, 03-05-2004, 03:52 PM
I like Texas the most, homos aren't aloud to marry and most likely they're being thrown away as shit! by the older generation

ComeComeParadise
Fri, 03-05-2004, 05:19 PM
I can't even begin to comprehend why any would need to ban gay marriages. Seperation of Church and State? Thanks GWBush.

BTW Homophobes should go lock themselves in a closet for eternity or at least until they can re-evaluate thair values.

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 03-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Several Key Points:

The media does have something to do with a recent increase in the gay/bi population, but not the way presented. Recent television shows (past decade) have shown the gay/bi lifestyle as being less taboo and more accepted, sometimes even presented as the norm. You can look at this one of two ways (possibly more). First: Seeing others in the same position as themselves has given people the courage to display their own desires. Second: People like to emulate what they see on TV. I'm sure you can find documented cases of either.

Originally posted by: ComeComeParadise
I can't even begin to comprehend why any would need to ban gay marriages. Seperation of Church and State? Thanks GWBush.

Seperation of Church and State refers to the orginization of the Church specifically, not the morals that it teaches. I wouldn't want to ever have someone lead this country who had no morals. I can understand that I might not agree with every one they have, but that doesn't mean a leader is violating the constitution by having them.

BTW Homophobes should go lock themselves in a closet for eternity or at least until they can re-evaluate thair values.

Just as those who are gay are uncomfortable with living a straight lifestyle, there are many who are straight who are uncomfortable with gay lifestyles. Those people are commonly identified as "homophobes" and are treated unjustly like crap. That's how racism and similar attitudes begin. Just because you see one gay, black, Jew, or Christian person do something wrong, does not mean you should condemn the entire group. Just because there have been those in the past who hate the gay lifestyle, doesn't mean you should be predgidous against those who are uncomfortable with it.

Swallow Your Soul
Fri, 03-05-2004, 05:56 PM
I don't think when we say 'homophobe' we mean someone who is uncomfortable...more someone who is actually against/disapproves of homosexuality which is different. To be honest though, you've got to be pretty conservative to be really that uncomfortable.

Also I disagree that people necessarily copy what they see in the media...just because someone sees articles about gay people I can't for the life of me see why they would be so weak and fragile-minded to think 'yeah, from now on i'm going to have relationships with members of the same sex because that guy/girl on the news does'. I guess it could potentially make them more willing to try stuff out but I don't think you can become gay just because it is shown in the media.

Those who are gay are uncomfortable with a straight lifestyle? WTF? I don't think you really comprehend homosexuality well if you think that...the fact is they are attracted to members of their own sex as well as/instead of the opposite sex - being uncomfortable doesn't come into it.

And George Bush is a cunt

Mut
Fri, 03-05-2004, 05:58 PM
i'm ok with gay people as long as they don't try to "touch" me. in the bad way i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif

Swallow Your Soul
Fri, 03-05-2004, 06:03 PM
I don't think most would, especially if they knew you were straight. Would you fancy every woman you ever saw?

Legendary Nin
Fri, 03-05-2004, 07:07 PM
I don't think gay is right,geneticlly it doesn't work.Two men don't make a child,sore asses yes,child,no.But whatever,if someone wants to do that crap,just don't bring it around me,I'm not interested.And for bi-sexual girls,they are only good for one thing,threesomes,foursomes,and whatever number you can get if you round up enough of those sluts.

ComeComeParadise
Fri, 03-05-2004, 07:13 PM
I meant homophobe as one who feels hatred towards homosexuals. That is bigotry. I also would like a leader with morals, but you (Poiple Weezard) miss what I am trying to say. Marriage is a religious institution, but the government gives certain legal rights to married couples. By excluding homosexuals from these rights is denying a group of Americans the rights that they deserve.

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 03-05-2004, 07:46 PM
So, were you saying that in this case the government shouldn't interfere with religious matters? Not the other way around?

villin
Fri, 03-05-2004, 11:09 PM
I meant homophobe as one who feels hatred towards homosexuals. That is bigotry. I also would like a leader with morals, but you (Poiple Weezard) miss what I am trying to say. Marriage is a religious institution, but the government gives certain legal rights to married couples. By excluding homosexuals from these rights is denying a group of Americans the rights that they deserve.

I don't even know where to begin...

Marriage is not a religious institution. If it was a religious institution then homosexuals would have a far more difficult time getting married than they do now. Many religious groups are among the most vocal supporters of banning same sex marriages. I have been accused of being a homophobe. I don't hate homosexuals, I just don't like them shoving their beliefs in my face. Public places are not appropriate venues to express your love for your partner in my opinion.

Tenkei
Sat, 03-06-2004, 12:32 AM
I think this topic should be closed now ..

XD It came from a mild observation, but now we're getting a lot of arguments back and forth. I think that the topic of gay marriages / rights and religion are probably two things that are never safe in any forum. Let alone one not dedicated to. ^^*

But, as long as this is open. As far as genetics go, yes, gay marriages don't make sense. This is according to the scientific idea of life; we are here to have children and move on. But, how often do humans adhere to this statement? Almost never. Why should romance be any different?

But - for now, I'm gonna step out of this topic XD~ I'm scared of the flames that are going to start.

Poiple Weezard
Sat, 03-06-2004, 12:39 AM
Since one person's dropping out, I will too. I usually get involved in arguments and have a hard time telling when I've gone too far. This is a good way to tell.

Two things that should never be discussed in forums, politics and religion. In this thread we've mentioned some of both.

Vagabond
Sat, 03-06-2004, 01:21 AM
I agree 100% people seems to get to carried away when they discuss these topics. (i know cause i do to)

Raven
Sat, 03-06-2004, 02:43 AM
I really love how this went from one high school student making an observation about girls at his school to a major political/religious debate.... LOL!

Would people like to keep discussing this? Or should it be closed?

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sat, 03-06-2004, 03:40 AM
i really dont care if girls are bisexuals. I mean come on lezbos, are hot enough but if its a bi and a lezbo then i can get in on the action...

Legendary Nin
Sat, 03-06-2004, 08:30 AM
A lesbian won't bother with you because she wouldn't like guys,that's why she's a lesbian.But a bi girl,there ment for 3 somes with another girl.I'm still in support of racking up all the bi girls and taking full advantage of their sexuality,it's the man thing to do.C'mon,every guy has wanted to be the guy with two girls in the pron movie.If you get the chance,do it,do it many times,do it until they go completly lesbian,do it for all males across world.Hell,even your daddy would be saying "Go get them!!!!!". or "that's my boy!!".

Terracosmo
Sat, 03-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by: Mondongo
Remember there is difference between what they claim they are and what the real fact is...

Very, very, VERY true.

HimizujinEternia
Sat, 03-06-2004, 01:57 PM
I'd just like to make a few points about the debate. I'd prefer not adding to the idiocy of sex talk.

Originally posted by: Legendary Nin
I don't think gay is right,geneticlly it doesn't work.Two men don't make a child,sore asses yes,child,no.

HAve you ever thought that this world doesn't NEED more humans? Our society has hit carrying capacity, so we are unable to support our obscenely huge population. Homosexuals just practice an effective method of birth control by not having an interest in the opposite gender. I think they should be allowed to marry on that basis alone.

However, I cannot say the same for Bisexuals and Polygamists. Bisexuality is different than Homosexuality in that it can result in babies, which is NOT something this world needs, and Polygamists simply become baby factories.

In any case, for other topics: Keep religion out of government, it causes enough harm already without being there, Marriage is an expression of love and commitment, not a religious ceremony, and should be treated as such (therefore, Homosexuals should be allowed to marry, but Bisexuals and Polygamists should not.)

Legendary Nin
Sat, 03-06-2004, 03:04 PM
^So I take it your gay,you basiclly just came out of the closest dude.Anyways,people die,if there is a large spike in butt plumbing,then that will eventually result in an underpopulated society.The world is balanced out with murders,diseases,and untimely death.Please look back at history,there is always a wide spread disease that kills tens of thousands of people,or wars that take lives by the millions.Look back at the 1900's through 1950's.A time where population was greatly regulated.Your form of birth control really holds no position.Someone could just say kill off all the gays,there only taking up space and do nothing to further the human race.

Swallow Your Soul
Sat, 03-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Right I know we're meant to be ending this topic so this will be the last point I make in response to Himizujin Eternia. Homosexuality should be considered entirely irrelevant to the population of the planet (as it is entirely irrelevant). Being gay is not some sort of birth control...your argument makes no sense.

Also there seems to be some sort of misunderstanding regarding bisexuality by horny guys assuming that bisexual girls are necessarily interested in having 3somes (i'm sure there are bisexuals who are interested, but being bisexual doesn't mean someone is into fucking people of either sex at the same time, or just horny swingers who'll fuck anything that moves)

It seems there are a lot of people on this forum who think homosexuality is some sort of fetish, or that being homo/bisexual means they're some sort of outlandish nutter, or that merely that fact that you're male means that gay people will come on to you or fancy you...I can assure you that you walk past/interact with loads of people who are actually gay but you just don't know it. And if someone wants to say 'so i take it you're gay' then yep, i'm bi...

There, last post for this one from me...

khmerJ
Sun, 03-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Fact of the matter remains is that noone really knows or understands why girls go Bi or whatever....and were in a new century.I guess we jus have to start accepting the whole gay marriage thing..those who already haven't accepted it..or,If ppl even care...I dont...could care less about that whole matter,but decided to put my 2 cents in anyways.Some states & cities may allow gay marriages..and some not,but regardless of that...it seems more girls are turning Bi...and have I no clue why.

bitwar
Mon, 03-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by: villin
I don't even know where to begin...

Marriage is not a religious institution. If it was a religious institution then homosexuals would have a far more difficult time getting married than they do now. Many religious groups are among the most vocal supporters of banning same sex marriages. I have been accused of being a homophobe. I don't hate homosexuals, I just don't like them shoving their beliefs in my face. Public places are not appropriate venues to express your love for your partner in my opinion.

I'm sorry, I had to reply to this. It is. However, different groups have different values, which is why so many different groups hold homosexual marriges in different light. Even groups within groups (different denominations of Christianity, for example) take different stances on this issue. I'll talk about Christianity since that's what I am. A lot of denominations have decided to bend over backwards for all the politically correct B.S. that's floating around and either refuse to stand for what the bible says, or they just don't care what it says anymore. You can look around at all the groups that pick and choose what they want the bible to say. Even congregations within the denominations are split on things like this (Lutheran Church Missouri Synod is headed toward another split). I personnally think it's ridiculous. The bible clearly states that homosexuality is an abomination before God. However, that only puts it on the same level as murder, cheating on you spouse, stealing, and telling little white lies (like telling your parents you finished your homework when you really didn't just so you can watch TV). All sins, no matter how big or small we may think they are, are all counted the same by God. However it is the ACT of homosexuality that is the abomination, NOT the person doing it.

Now back to the part about marriage. Since homosexuals seeking marriage are in a state of "unrepentant sin," the church cannot (or rather should not) grant them a marriage (if they believe that the bible is the inerrent Word of God, as most of us confessional Lutherans do). However, the government can if they so choose. Domestic partnerships are how the government should handle the whole marriage thing. Whether the couple is straight or gay, they should get the same benefits on taxes and whatevers if the government so chooses. The church can't say anything about it. Under that, the weddings conducted in the church are purely ceremonial, and therefore the churches cannot be forced to perform a wedding for a gay couple if they choose not to for their own theological reasons.

I personnally am against homosexuality, the same way I'm against theft, lying, etc. However I do not hate or hold any preconcieved dislike for any person of any sexual orientation. It's not a sin against me, it's between the individual and God. I have nothing to do with it. And we're all sinners, so I'm not better than anyone, if anything I'm worse. I have my own pet sins that I can't/won't give up. That's how I view things.

Also about public places. They're not appropriate places to physically express your love for your partner, whether you're gay, bi, or straight.

If you want to discuss the religous aspect of this, or religion in general with me, pm, IM, or email me. Partially because I'm not coming back to this topic in order to avoid flames and mostly because I don't want to turn this forum into a religious dispute. I just needed to put this out there.

oni roh
Mon, 03-08-2004, 03:46 PM
Keep religion out of government

^^Are you American? Cause if you are, and you thought about what you just said you would take back every word of it. I myself don't practice what i preach but its something we NEED, this country was BUILT on the christian religion.

It's not a sin against me, it's between the individual and God.

Nicely put. If you ask me either be homosexual, or straight. Being in between or bisexual is nothing but an act of "Lust" and IMO is wrong, its purely sexual with no basis on love which should be the basis in all relationships.

Legendary Nin
Mon, 03-08-2004, 08:59 PM
You can't base a government on religion for this simple reason.No religion is better than another,so you can't put one above another because all of them can't prove what they preach.

oni roh
Mon, 03-08-2004, 09:01 PM
liek i said america's consitution waS written out of religion, i think its just nonsense how they get rid of prayer in schools,games, etc. kids aren't as exposed to god as they were 50 years ago and now look how we are?

Swallow Your Soul
Mon, 03-08-2004, 09:03 PM
EDIT - referring to Oni Roh

I know I said I'd shut up but I gotta say thats a fucking ignorant thing to say. Who the fuck are you to say bisexuals only act on lust? If you're don't understand something you're not in a position to make stupid comments like that.

JFC I don't know why people just can't say "I couldn't give a fuck what people do - its none of my business and affects me in no way whatsoever so why should I even care who they want to be with or are attracted to?"

Legendary Nin
Mon, 03-08-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by: oni roh
liek i said america's consitution waS written out of religion, i think its just nonsense how they get rid of prayer in schools,games, etc. kids aren't as exposed to god as they were 50 years ago and now look how we are?

And do you think America is right? I don't want to get into a lengthy discussion,but no single country has done as much wrong as the US.What something might have been based on 200 years ago may not be appropriate 200 years later.Also,christianity took lives.Who torchered all the Indians,raped them of their land,forced them into residential schools,christians.That's just an example,I could go on if needed,but this is not the thread to do it in.

Mut
Mon, 03-08-2004, 09:20 PM
everyone is a christian inside i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif *WINK*WINK*

Poiple Weezard
Mon, 03-08-2004, 11:22 PM
Now is my time to get back into the discussion. Christianity didn't take lives. What some Christians did, they were wrong to do. They operated against the practices and beliefs of the Bible. There have been atrocities thoughout the ages commited by Christians (as have been by members of other religions) but if that person's actions weren't representative of the teachings they were supposed to follow, how can it be Christianity that took those lives?

EDIT: This thread is probably gonna take a bad path since religion is involved. If someone wants to come in and stop it, go ahead, but since a member is flaming the religion that I believe in, I had to say something.

oni roh
Tue, 03-09-2004, 12:41 AM
TextI know I said I'd shut up but I gotta say thats a fucking ignorant thing to say. Who the fuck are you to say bisexuals only act on lust? If you're don't understand something you're not in a position to make stupid comments like that.

ok obviously the idiot here is YOU. here lets explore the mind of a bisexual here "Well i like doing a guy but i also like eating out a girl at the same time" LUST???? I rest my case, fights and flaming start in a diffrence in opinion, it takes a mature person to accept what one thinks and to not condem him for what he thinks (like you who did the opposite of) heres the fact

HOW MANY BI-SEXUALS DO YOU KNOW THAT ""LOVE"" A MAN AND A WOMAN? its ust dumb it goes against everything religion stands for, and thats why i believe bisexual is mostly lust. I hold nothing against you, as you should hold nothing against me because we are nothing but two people with a dissagreance in opinion.

TextAnd do you think America is right? I don't want to get into a lengthy discussion,but no single country has done as much wrong as the US.What something might have been based on 200 years ago may not be appropriate 200 years later.Also,christianity took lives.Who torchered all the Indians,raped them of their land,forced them into residential schools,christians.That's just an example,I could go on if needed,but this is not the thread to do it in.

what do you think i was saying? and i wasn't talking about 200 years ago, if you were smart enough you would look at the fact. HOW many times have you heard about a kid in the 1940's bringing a gun into school and murdering 20 or so of his classmates? NOT MANY but then you look at today and what do you see? MULTIPLE cases of this, and whats the MAJOR diffrence? RELIGION! kids back then were basically forced to believe in god (DON'T GET ME WRONG I DON'T THINK THIS IS RIGHT) but i'd rather force a kid to believe in god then to let him be atheist and have NO MORALS and kill 20 people. Don't take me wrong, i dont' think its right to force anythign upon anybody, but its the facts that tell me what i think should be done.

Mut
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:21 AM
religion has nothing to do with a kid bringing a gun to school and emptying out a clip.

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by: dazzz
religion has nothing to do with a kid bringing a gun to school and emptying out a clip.

True True.

kbial
Tue, 03-09-2004, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by: rEkKaShInObI

Originally posted by: dazzz

True True.

Very true. And people should not be juged by thier religion, whatever it may be.

oni roh
Tue, 03-09-2004, 03:57 AM

IMO only true in peoples eyes today, i'm only 17 so what would i know right? But i still look at it this way, soceity as a whole has changed. Years ago people/media/religion was all intertwined, prayer was in school/games/home/everywhere. You may say religion has nothing to do with it now, but how many kids you know took those guns into chatholic schools?????? There you go you have heard none. The fact is is prayer was as big of a part of society as it was 40 years or so ago things might be diffrent. Dissagree with me all you want but i think its true. Of course America is so f*ked up now nothing is gonna bring it back.

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 03-09-2004, 07:37 AM
Oni Roh, being bisexual myself, I think I can well understand the mind of one. Bisexuals do NOT WANT TO FUCK MEMBERS OF EITHER SEX AT THE SAME TIME! At least I don't anyway, I just find myself capable of being attracted to members of both sexes, it doesn't mean I want a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time! Or a threesome or anything like that either.

The fact it goes against religion means nothing to me as I'm personally not religious.

The plain fact is you clearly don't understand the first thing about being bisexual besides the attraction of both sexes, why can't you just take people as they are and let them do what they want to do...

I disagree that religion should have an impact on the lives of the non-religious, so saying it goes against all religion stands for has no meaning as a religion is a persons choice, if they have their beliefs then fine I totally support that but people must realise that saying bisexuality is based on lust goes completely against, not only what I believe, but what I am.

I can imagine how hard it can be for some people, particularly those on the more conservative side to understand how someone can be attracted to both sexes without it being just pure lust, but just take my word for it, bisexuality does not mean someone is so horny that they'll fuck anyone. People vary in gender and sexuality, its just the way it is, and most don't 'become' gay, bi, or transgendered, I can't give a concrete reason as to why (as pretty much no-one has ever been able to) but the most believeable reason I've heard is that it has to do with the level of certain hormones a child receives while in the womb...

I don't hold anything against you or anyone on this forum but you must be able to see why I take exception to people criticising my sexuality...it comes down to more than a difference in opinion because opinions can change if a person can be convinced otherwise, my sexuality can't. Its not just a disagreement it is someone telling me that me and people like me are fundamentally wrong in they way they are so I can't help but get a bit insulted...

oni roh
Tue, 03-09-2004, 08:41 AM
why can't you just take people as they are and let them do what they want to do...

did i say i haven't? its just what i think, i can understand that you can the wrong idea from what i am saying. I never said i had a problem with accepting bi's or homosexuals for that matter.

but the most believeable reason I've heard is that it has to do with the level of certain hormones a child receives while in the womb...

to tell you the truth i don't believe in scientific reasoning behind people being gay or bi, you said yourself you don't really know why. For me there are certain things i believe to be right as opposed to certain things that i believe are true if you can understand. I dont believe that being attracted to both sexes is wrong, but i do believe that given a diffrent perspective on everything in soceity from birth changes outlooks. (keep an open mind to what i'm gonna say and not flame me too bad) I think that if someone gay was never exposed to our culture/media and brought up in an enviroment that it just wasn't an option, they would have a totally diffrent outlook on things then being with a same sex partner. And that goes either ways. Of course this can't be 100 percent true otherwise gay couples would have never showed up anywhere.

As for what i was saying it being an act of lust its just what i've seen, i've never seen someone fall in love with both genders (no i don't mean at the same time) but more just sexual attraction, and for that i always looked at it as lust.

If you ask me it has to do with... "If you give a mouse a cookie he's gonna want some milk" kind of thing. America and most of the world gave people so many freedoms and years later nations were molded into things that before were unspeakable acts of blasphemy. (and no that doesn't mean that i don't enjoy these freedoms and take them for granted, its the what i believe to be right and what i believe to be true thing.)

Swallow Your Soul
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:50 PM
I do disagree with the media thing and such but I do believe environment can often have a role to further develop a person's tendancies, and I guess the media, for better or worse have a role in that, so maybe in a somewhat indirect way they do. But then the media are also affected by the environment i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif.

I will always disagree with the more conservative religions on certain such principles (including the concept of sin and hell etc) as I'm a pretty liberal minded person but it doesn't bother me enough to be that much to attack someone too bad for it...unless there is a misinterpretation

For the first quote, it was only partially aimed at you, I was making more of a generic point towards the quite strange 'as long as they don't try to fuck me i don't mind' ethic which I find quite confusing...

Meh, I was probably a bit touchy about it, just your earlier posts included words like wrong and the whole lust thing - the lust thing kinda pissed me off last night because a lot of people see it that way...its something I hear a lot so its always a sensitive area that I sometimes end up reacting to...

Ah well, methinks one of the mods may wanna close this thread at some point seeing as its gone just a touch off in a strange direction i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif. I doubt much more can be said on the matter anyway...

Mut
Thu, 03-11-2004, 09:22 PM
i don't think saying the reason why catholic schools have no kids bringing guns to school because of religion isn't strong enough of a fact to support your theory considering there are more public schools compared to catholic schools. i think it's a split between parenting and kids' minds.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 03-11-2004, 09:49 PM
Let's look at religion,what has it done..hmm..Catholic.Let's see,ah yes.13 year old altar boys being molested by men that need viagra,thank you catholics!!!!!! I wonder how many boys John Paul had to abuse before he became the pope,haha.Religion itself goes againist itself.Face it,you believe in something you can't follow and follow something your not sure about.Your aimlessly following what your being told to follow without any proof of existence that very being.Why should such a thing control everyones lives.And what religion is proper.You can't have religion in everything unless it is one religion,but then yet that denies everyone else their rights.Thus,it would be assimilation.

Mist Demon Zabuza
Tue, 03-16-2004, 04:19 AM
[quote]
I can't even begin to comprehend why any would need to ban gay marriages. Seperation of Church and State? Thanks GWBush.q]

Studies have found out that gays and lesbians are the biggest consumers of this country because they dont have children, or a spouse to lose money on, so they have more to spend on themselves, Bush recognizes this, and does not wish this giant flow of income to stop, so he could fuel his war for "freedom" P.S. Attractions to male or female are messured by the level of estrogene and/or testastorone in a body, which sends signals to the brain saying that, that is or isn't sexually arrousing. In a way, we all are just creatures bound by body, no personal will what-so-ever

Poiple Weezard
Tue, 03-16-2004, 02:36 PM
Where did you get this information? It differs greatly from what I learned in my psychology classes.

Also, how can you expect minor consumer shopping to affect major political decisions and be enough to fuel a war?

Mist Demon Zabuza
Tue, 03-16-2004, 11:19 PM
to bush the most little of money is all to him, also he doesnt onkly use the gay and lesbo taxs as money, just an extra good sourse

Poiple Weezard
Tue, 03-16-2004, 11:58 PM
Just to question it a little further, wouldn't consumer taxes mainly be taken in the form of sales tax and therefore go to the state, which Bush wouldn't get?

let_me_get_that_dirt_off_yo_shoulda
Wed, 03-17-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by: Musclebobbuffpants
At my school there are alot of girls that are bisexual. (for little kids who dont know, bisexual means u like boys and girls, not liking them like friends but sexually liking them) This one girl that I went out with like 8 years ago, so I was in 1st grade at that time, she is now bisexual because she thinks that guys wont accept her or something like that and someone said on these forums that girls go for older men because they think that guys their age wont be mature enough..... so does anyone know why most girls go bisexual?

cuz ya gotta get.that.dirt off yo shouldas

Mist Demon Zabuza
Wed, 03-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by: Poiple Weezard
Just to question it a little further, wouldn't consumer taxes mainly be taken in the form of sales tax and therefore go to the state, which Bush wouldn't get?

thats a good point though bak to the point that i made before that a male and female couple (housing)have been devorcing a lot recently and there has many females who have started out new and live in apartments or low price and small houses so not much to pay for tax, as oppossed to houses that take more land and other taxes that the state uses. Not only that but males thanks to supporting the ex wife have had to pay the wife who is trying her best to get a job and live her life, usually the male goes bakrupt or still little money and move to a lower price home. Bush saw this and that is why he is making trhe law that people must attend theropy, and wait a certain number of monthes so they can make the devorce official. So not only does marrige require less money to taxes because u merge to one house and pay less for bills, and if they devorce its less money to the country. And if they stay apart (back to gays and lesbos) its all the more taxes and more income. I do not have any evidence to back this message up, but i would say it is the most logicle thing to connect these pre-devorce steps, as well as why they are not accepting gay or lesbo marriages