PDA

View Full Version : Penpals (the group singing in Berserk

Shinji Ikari
Thu, 03-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Well, where would i be able to find some nice songs by them? I am somehow only able to find "Tell me why", but nothing else.

Please someone help i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-04-2004, 10:47 PM
You are officially the first person who doesn't hate "Tell Me Why". Congratulations!

Shinji Ikari
Fri, 03-05-2004, 02:30 AM
Hey, what's wrong with it... Tell me why is a nice once you've listened to it for a while.

khmerJ
Fri, 03-05-2004, 02:49 PM
What song is"Tell Me Why"....who sings it?..lol

NOthing Is Real
Fri, 03-05-2004, 07:28 PM
what's wrong with "tell me why"?
I know it isn't such a great song but i can't think of a reason for anyone to hate it...

now i have an urge to hear it again, crap, i'll need to adjust the winamp player...

Terracosmo
Fri, 03-05-2004, 07:33 PM
Well the guitars are hideous (sounding like they are being used as torturing devices) & the engrish makes it laughable. But this is just mine (& the general) opinion. So I can't really tell you why it's so bad, since you have your own taste, right? i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 03-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Well the quality of the singing is better than most japanese people trying to speak or sing in english, so i wouldn't go as far as laughable...

And about the guitar, well you do know that is on purpose right? In the beginning it sounds like a cat under a car or something (which i by the way kind of like since it's different from others), than after that there is nothing wrong with the music, playing guitar or whatever, quite simple music, but i like simple music. The best band in the world (according to me) is Dead Milkmen, and they only play simple music making it sound so great.

Well this threads purpose wasn't really to discuss their music, but i asked where i could find music by them... Any help?.

Although i must say that i have nothing against discussing penpals at all, so bring it on i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

ssjtaylan
Sat, 04-17-2004, 09:10 PM
tell me why is kick ass song~~ it suits gatts

One
Sun, 04-18-2004, 07:25 AM
I like Waiting So Long much more.

HerioMortis
Sun, 04-18-2004, 04:32 PM
Hm, didnt know ppl liked the intro song ;P Personally, It makes me 'less happy'. The ones I like the most and fits in nicely in the anime is "Forces" and "Gatts theme", though thats yust me i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif