PDA

View Full Version : Udon is Dead

Everon
Thu, 03-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Cry me a river

http://home.comcast.net/~anthony_ip/deadudon.jpg

itachi_
Thu, 03-04-2004, 05:55 PM
Great dude, finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComeComeParadise
Thu, 03-04-2004, 05:56 PM
Now maybe they'll stfu about Udon

Everon
Thu, 03-04-2004, 05:59 PM
They'll try to ressurect him I'm sure with Ressurection No Jutsu, but I've got some shite lined up for his 2nd and 3rd death

itachi_
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Everon how do you do to make your signature show up?

Everon
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:05 PM
http:\\whatever.com [/*]

*put IMG here

itachi_
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:09 PM
It seems like it only works for you... i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif I've tried that it dosen't work.

Vagabond
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:19 PM
It's obvious that's a kage bunshin. The real Udon is waiting for the right time to attack......

Mut
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:38 PM
seriously, everyone just stop talking about it. just let it die out.

Vagabond
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:44 PM
lol I agree
It was only funny when a select few people used it.

Someone should create an Udon thread so it doesn't pop up in every single topic.
(like what Hatake Kakashi did with the Itachi thread)

oni roh
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:57 PM
It's obvious that's a kage bunshin. The real Udon is waiting for the right time to attack......

he would have exploded. he's dead i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Someone should create an Udon thread so it doesn't pop up in every single topic.

very much so agreed, althought its starting to die now

**Lol great pic by the way i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

Vagabond
Thu, 03-04-2004, 07:11 PM
i dunno, we really don't know the full extent of kage bunshin. Maybe if the user is skilled enough they can hold the kage bunshin even after its been beat up and stabbed.

Btw i was joking, since this whole topic is a joke im not really taking it seriously.

rEkKaShInObI
Thu, 03-04-2004, 07:26 PM
GOOD JOB EVERON!!!!!!!!

oni roh
Thu, 03-04-2004, 07:53 PM
i dunno, we really don't know the full extent of kage bunshin. Maybe if the user is skilled enough they can hold the kage bunshin even after its been beat up and stabbed.

lol you might be right since the third's bunshin's took some beating in the fight against oro i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif but thats a lot of blood for a bunchin i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

and i know your joking i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif tiz was i when i said that

lionheart1012000
Thu, 03-04-2004, 08:09 PM
interesting....i was actually expecting Itachi_ to pull off the photoshop of udons death...never thought some one else would do it lol.

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-04-2004, 10:37 PM
Oh my God they killed Udon! Those bastards!

Everon
Thu, 03-04-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by: lionheart1012000
interesting....i was actually expecting Itachi_ to pull off the photoshop of udons death...never thought some one else would do it lol.

Oh jeez, I just realized there's gonna be that "Udon Lives" stuff

oni roh
Thu, 03-04-2004, 11:56 PM
lol you should have expected it

they'll get shut down tho, hopefully all this udon sh8 dies out soon

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:06 AM
Lol some people take shit too damn seriously, it's just an ongoing joke to balance and reflect the fanboyish idolatry of typical follow-the-crowd popular characters like Naruto and Itachi.

And yes .. UDON LIVES i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

oni roh
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:15 AM
Lol some people take shit too damn seriously, it's just an ongoing joke to balance and reflect the fanboyish idolatry of typical follow-the-crowd popular characters like Naruto and Itachi.

lol newsflash, u might be one of the people that take it too seriously

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:21 AM
Lol the only thing I take seriously is blueberry tacos, everything else can go to hell i/expressions/devil.gifi/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif

The Kyubi Naruto
Fri, 03-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Only thing I take seriously is everything BUT Udon...
Or maybe raspberries. I can't get enough of them.
Anyone share my love of raspberries? :l

Maybe this was a bit off topic, but since it's so common let's even start another legend.
The ATTACK OF THE HEDONISTIC STRAWBERRY PIE!! ... ... i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif

gaara
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:36 PM
The Udon thing was never funny to begin with, the lamest crap you'd ver come across... Look at how gay he is when he hugs Konohamaru in ep. 73!

Tenkei
Fri, 03-05-2004, 02:09 PM
What lies. You all know Udon can't die! See?

http://www.april-showers.com/udondance.gif

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-05-2004, 02:17 PM
Lmao nice Tenkei i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

gaara
Fri, 03-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by: gaara
The Udon thing was never funny to begin with, the lamest crap you'd ver come across... Look at how gay he is when he hugs Konohamaru in ep. 73!

and then Tenkei over here happens to be the resident Malice Mizer fan in support of Udon.... Look at 73, he was all up on Konohamaru more than that one girl was... Tenkei and the rest of the malice fans and noobs here probably love Udon because he's also the biggest dork on the show that they can relate to personally..

Tenkei
Fri, 03-05-2004, 03:41 PM
XD wow. Well, that had to be my first unprovoked flame. Actually, I don't really care about the whole Udon thing. I just had some time to kill and saw this topic, and figured it could use a funny dancing image.

Sorry if my Udon image offends you. XD Geez.

Everon
Fri, 03-05-2004, 05:07 PM
well I don't hate udon either, but I just don't like it when a lot of forum posts get highjacked by Udon lovers.

Example:
Shikamaru has a great jutsu, the whole shadow within a shadow makes him an unstoppable force at night! Thats why I think he's the greatest

A couple posts down the way.
Dude he isn't as cool as Udon, who can summon Gamabunta AND he killed Itachi.

Next Post
PWNED!!!!! Udon ROCKS he be 733T shite with cherry on top. LOL LMAO!

Hotsuma
Fri, 03-05-2004, 05:12 PM
You FOOL! (http://home.comcast.net/~rkenshin/udongotyougood.jpg)

Everon
Fri, 03-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I switched Udon's body with an explosive note to kill those Leaf ANBU. (A good trap if I say so myself)

I mean if it was Udon, he'd be killing his own leaf nins, which means he ain't the sharpest tool in the shed

oni roh
Fri, 03-05-2004, 06:12 PM
lol this is too funny

i really have nothing against all the people who like to have a joke or two about it, i WOULD have been one of the people who like to say udon rocks but instead....

u freakin idiots post EVERYWHERE about him, at LEAST keep it in one farkin thread, it just gets to me

Legendary Nin
Fri, 03-05-2004, 06:56 PM
Itachi had a small fanbase 7 months ago,almost non-existent.To be honest,Itachi is only a favorite among manga readers since he hasn't really been introduced into the anime yet.It's almost time though.

Hotsuma
Fri, 03-05-2004, 07:02 PM
Okay, you all need to stop crying. Udon is a joke, that's posted only when repetitive threads are created in the manga section. It's meant as a JOKE. You all need to stop crying already.

Btw, that image up there is for Kawarimi.

NOthing Is Real
Fri, 03-05-2004, 07:19 PM
Udon started as a joke about Itachi's fanbase saying "nothing can hurt itachi, fact!" even when it was cleared in the manga that itachi also had his weaknesses and had to RUN from two fights, which both concerned important aspects of his mission (he wanted to kill Kakahsi to stop him from talking more about akatsuki, and wanted to take Naruto away from Jiriya for whatever perverted ideas akatsuki has).

so when people understood that itachi's fanbase clinged to the one thing that Orochimaru said, they had to counter them by making a super hero from the greatest loser in the show. but since SAKURA might actually do something, they turned to udon...

and then, the legend was born!

Vagabond
Fri, 03-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Tenkei and the rest of the malice fans and noobs here probably love Udon because he's also the biggest dork on the show that they can relate to personally..

Wow you can't shut up about this. I bet your just as much of a "dork" as everyone else here.
It's a joke don't take it so seriously.

Fox Fire
Sun, 03-07-2004, 12:48 PM
as long as their is a itachi is god thread/post udon won't be long behind.

Legendary Nin
Sun, 03-07-2004, 05:34 PM
So you would also remember that fighting Jiraiya would risk exposing their mission.You would also remember that a mission and its secrets are more important than life itselft.Any smart ninja would have retreated,then fight a fight that could expose Akatsuki and its echeleons.Also,even Jiraiya was dumbfounded on how Itachi escaped his attack.

itachi_
Sun, 03-07-2004, 06:18 PM
He could have killed Kakashi if he wanted to, He just choosed that kakashi would be stabbed by kunai's in 72 hours, he could just have killed him if he wanted to, his special attack (don't remember the name of it) is undefeatable, it's the best genjutsu-attack. If anybody's trapped in that attack Itachi can choose their destiny, stabbed by kunai's in 72 hours, revive that day when your parents died, or simply just kill them, he can choose whatever he want to, but if he would like to kill someone with that attack it might take more chakra then if he choose that the opponent will be stabbed by kunai's?

Gods_Son
Sun, 03-07-2004, 07:11 PM
The love for Itachi and playa hatin on Udon, just makes the whole Udon joke even funnier

Power PMV
Sun, 03-07-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
The love for Itachi and playa hatin on Udon, just makes the whole Udon joke even funnier

exactly, it's even funnier that way

Jman
Sun, 03-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Udon v Itachi.

I doubt this will ever end.

What's next...Moegi v Anko?

Gods_Son
Sun, 03-07-2004, 11:25 PM
Don't even joke like that, Moegi would kick Anko's ass in skills and looks

Jman
Mon, 03-08-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by: KonohamaruCorps
Don't even joke like that, Moegi would kick Anko's ass in skills and looks

ahah...NOT

Raven
Tue, 03-09-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by: Tenkei
XD wow. Well, that had to be my first unprovoked flame. Actually, I don't really care about the whole Udon thing. I just had some time to kill and saw this topic, and figured it could use a funny dancing image.

Sorry if my Udon image offends you. XD Geez.
Don't take anything Gaara says too seriously. He tends to post a LOT of unprovoked flames. I thought it was funny. Your image, I mean.