PDA

View Full Version : Bakasan 73 Out!

Koop
Thu, 03-04-2004, 04:28 AM
Just giving the heads up, Naruto 73 from Bakasan is out!

You can get it at http://www.bakasan.net/torrents/[BakaSan (http://_Naruto_73_[1A4D1878]_avi.torrent]http://www.bakasan.net/torrents/[BakaSan]_Naruto_73_[1A4D1878]_avi.torrent)

AnimeEd
Thu, 03-04-2004, 09:14 AM
you know, if they just get a faster connection for their seed
they wouldn't have to sub that fast
i mean, it shouldn't take 4 hrs to spread a 170mb file

Terracosmo
Thu, 03-04-2004, 09:36 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! FREEZE AT 99%! FUCK!

The Kyubi Naruto
Thu, 03-04-2004, 11:46 AM
How's the quality?

itachi_
Thu, 03-04-2004, 11:56 AM
It seems like the torrent is broken..

Destroyor
Thu, 03-04-2004, 03:13 PM
Works fine for me ....

ep 73 is more like a teaser eps, they just talk talk talk talk talk ... blah. But the next eps will be so damn good! Shino, Gaara, and possibly more hostage! Damn why couldn't they release 2+ eps per week? i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif Ok I'm joking here so please no flame "god do you want 100+ crappy animed naruto eps?" please.

Btw, I'm pretty surprised it's out so fast, decent sub and surpar picture and sound, wow!
Thank you bakasan, and kudos.

ricefarmer
Thu, 03-04-2004, 03:27 PM
hey destroyor how da hell is it a teaser?? the 3rd took out the 1st and 2nd with the forbidden jutsu u dumb shit and is strugglign to take out orochimaru

oni roh
Thu, 03-04-2004, 03:37 PM
pretty good episode, glad to see temari caught back up with kankuro and gaara. Can't wait for the gaara and naruto fight i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif almost here, i smell a thousand years of pain comming i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Destroyor
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by: ricefarmer
hey destroyor how da hell is it a teaser?? the 3rd took out the 1st and 2nd with the forbidden jutsu u dumb shit and is strugglign to take out orochimaru

Big deal, 1st 2nd got seal in a flash ... woot, again big deal. Does that scene get your blood boiling? Does watching that part makes you want to yelp in joy or scream in truimph? The only time that happen to me is when rock lee finally punch through gaara's sand shield.

I repeat, T.E.A.S.E.R eps.

wnkry0
Thu, 03-04-2004, 08:39 PM
The quality is very good if you have the right codecs installed. The subbing is unbeatable.

oni roh
Thu, 03-04-2004, 10:17 PM
to tell you the truth i thought this episode was going to be dragged out a little farther then it was, i expected at least one more episode untill it caught up to everything so i dont' think it was too much of a filler episode.

I also got pretty hyped when jiraiya showed up on toad out of nowhere to kill the snake i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

NOTHING compared to whats comming in the next 10+ or so episodes, reading the manga at these parts made me sh*t my pants

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:01 AM
( 1 ) - Bakasan's encoding quality this time was EXCELLENT, the subs were also good, although there were a couple of small discrepencies from time to time.

( 2 ) - The animation quality is noticably higher than it has been in a while, improved artwork combined with smooth animation i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Very nice. Especially noticable is the facial drawing, everyone actually looked like themselves instead of warped/rushed/misproportionate like it often has been.

( 3 ) - Good content, good match between action and dialogue, good pacing.

( 4 ) - YaY

Everon
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:03 AM
nice

villin
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:36 AM
I agree that it was a teaser ep. Overall, with the exception of the reaper, i've been dissapointed with the hokage/oro fight. As we saw in the preview for ep74, shukaku slowly starts emerging. Nothing will compare to the gaara/naruto fight. Its going to be so 1337.

oni roh
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:43 AM
lol yeah, but i have a feeling its gonna be forever untill it starts full swing

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:48 AM
Why exactly would you call it a teaser ep? The whole series of Naruto could more or less be called 'teaser eps' if you think of all the important things that are still to come. This certainly wasn't a filler/teaser ep by any means. We got to see the 1st and 2nd sealed, Hokage preparing for his death, Oro showing real fear/shock for the first time. I'm looking forward to Sasuke/Naruto vs. Gaara quite a lot too i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

villin
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:51 AM
Seeing as how Gaara is already partially transformed in the preview I doubt there will be much if any wait. Probably one ep for the Shino/Kankuro fight and one ep for Sasgay's pathetic attempt at fighting Gaara. Then Naruto arrives and the real fun begins.

I consider this ep a teaser because there was almost no fighting, just talking and Saru/Oro holding hands. Then in the preview they gave us a look at the partially transformed Gaara, if that doesn't make you want to see the next ep so bad that you could poke your eyes out then you should just give up and end your suffering with a nice clean suicide.

MemnochTheCaT
Fri, 03-05-2004, 01:05 AM
Hehehe I always look forward to new Naruto eps! I'm just really used to each episode leaving me with something else to look forward to. Only when the quality is really horrible (like Naruto vs Kiba, that's gotta be the WORST ep ever) do I get a little discouraged. Thankfully Ep 73 was well done, can't wait for the next one i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif

I see what you're saying about the 'teaser' thing, but isn't that the whole point of having a series with an advancing plot and developing characters .. to have things to look forward to i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif The more we look forward to it, the more successful the anime is at being entertaining. Unless the content just falls away to filler levels, which I hope doesn't happen. If you want to know what filler is, go watch Hikaru No Go or Dragon Ball Z, two decent series that should have fit into about 1/4 the episodes used.

AnimeEd
Fri, 03-05-2004, 02:14 AM
i think their tracker died on them again when the peer suddenly all turned to seeds
from what's posted on the page, i don't think they'll be subbing the next ep so that they can solve the tracking problem
i stick to my original suggestion that they should get a faster seed because they spread the file faster, they wouldn't have to deal with a mass of people all turning to seeds....... while, at least a less mass of people

Hotsuma
Fri, 03-05-2004, 03:43 AM
Aw man. That was cold, what Orochimaru did with Kin and Zaku. I can understand Zaku, but fuck. Why Kin? Kin was damn hot.

rEkKaShInObI
Fri, 03-05-2004, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by: Hotsuma
Aw man. That was cold, what Orochimaru did with Kin and Zaku. I can understand Zaku, but fuck. Why Kin? Kin was damn hot.

True that my friend. Shes feisty to =D

Mut
Fri, 03-05-2004, 04:21 AM
kin was too much of a bitch. just like temari. i hate them both.

Uberbaka
Fri, 03-05-2004, 09:14 AM
[quote]
Originally posted by: villin

I consider this ep a teaser because there was almost no fighting, just talking and Saru/Oro holding hands. [quote]

Technically Saru was pinching oros nipples =P

itachi_
Fri, 03-05-2004, 03:46 PM
Great Episode, I never thought I would see that face on orochimaru, he was really scared! it felt good somehow... I hope we will see the end of the hokage battle in the next episode not only the sasuke vs gaara fight.

EpoC
Sat, 03-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Great episode. HAHA next time I can see Shino fight.

AnbuAone
Mon, 03-08-2004, 04:00 PM
Sorry but I am a true Anbu Fan and I wil l always wait until they are finish with their work. Bakasan I don't think so. I hear alot of misspelling and mistranslation errors.