PDA

View Full Version : Why do the current genin/chuunin need to have Bloodlines to be considered strong?

Koop
Wed, 03-03-2004, 07:35 PM
It seems that all the current genin/chuunin need to have a bloodline/bloodlimit to be considered strong. It seems that you can't be a genius without a bloodline for example Neji and Sasuke. Most people think that because the other characters don't have bloodlines they can never become Uberly powerfull. But the thing is the Sannins and the 3rd Hokage didn't have bloodlines and they are still extremely powerfull. So if it is possible to be considered a genius even if you don't have an advanced bloodline, why aren't there any in the show?

itachi_
Wed, 03-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Err? you're theory is BS,

Naruto and Gaara are as strong as those even stronger and they don't have an advance bloodline.

Koop
Wed, 03-03-2004, 07:42 PM
Its not a theory, i'm just saying. Naruto and Gaara both have things that could be considered as bloodlines anyway

Mut
Wed, 03-03-2004, 07:47 PM
you should really ask kishimoto. this is a question none of us can give a definitive answer to.

oni roh
Wed, 03-03-2004, 09:03 PM
i'm not sure how the techincalities go for it but i dont' thi nk you have to have an advanced bloodline to be considered a genious IMO i think they just mean genious as in learning techniques fast, if i remember sasuke and nejii were credited for being genius's for the exceptional abilities that had, or learning tech. fast. Oro was considred a genious and i'm not sure if he had some kind of exceptional bloodline. Then again i could be wrong.

Koop
Wed, 03-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Yeah, because Kakashi was considered a genius before he even got the Sharingan

Hotsuma
Thu, 03-04-2004, 03:36 AM
I don't think the bloodline is what makes them strong. Sasuke was genius, because of his ability to mold and perform jutsu like the fireball, above average grades, and excellent performances, in the battlefield,and exercises.

Neji is gifted and strong, because he was able to master something he was never meant to - Byakugan arts, all by himself. Also, the top of his class. Excellent analytical abilities, powerful taijutsu (even without Byakugan)

Itachi is also a strong, because he was able to reach high ranks, at early ages. Along with Kakashi, nobody advanceed as fast as these two did.

And, when I say strong, I mean as ninjas... not just fighting.

PSJ
Fri, 03-05-2004, 06:48 PM
this is just a matter of diffrent generations. there are geniuses in every generation maybe this generation the geniuses came from bloodline familes. and gaara and naruto are not the same naruto is strong even without kyubi, gaara is just a weak punk without shukaku and his protective sand.

Stoopider
Sat, 03-06-2004, 07:54 AM
How about Lee? Don't think he's a bloodline.
But Having a bloodline does give you an upper advantage over the emeny.

REmember the episode, where bloodlines are hunted down and killed? (Zabuza and the ice guy?)
I think in the other ninja clans, bloodlines are gutted out. Whereas Leaf's seem to have lots and lots of bloodlines. Maybe the Leaf is a haven for bloodlines, that is partly why the Leaf is so strong.

itachi_
Sat, 03-06-2004, 08:54 AM
In every generation, eh? I wonder how strong konohamaru will become? and Udon that son of a bitch.

jing
Sat, 03-06-2004, 02:53 PM
Lee doesn't have a blood line and hes owntage..............
shikamaru doesnt have a blood line, hes smart, and hes good at shadow controlling.
temari doen't have a bloodline as well.
same as kankuro

oni roh
Sat, 03-06-2004, 04:24 PM
In every generation, eh? I wonder how strong konohamaru will become? and Udon that son of a bitch

udon will never be strong, he'll always depend on konahamaru for protection like in episode 73, and kono's 733T hiding abilities i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

The fact is you don't need a bloodline to be strong hardwork will prove it, look at lee

SideLabel
Sat, 03-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Yes, it all boils down to hardwork in the end. You could be the smartest person in the world, yet accomplish less than an average person if you don't work hard with your abilities. Another way to look at bloodlines, limits, and geniuses is at a point scale.

Lets say an average person trained for 5 hours a day. He might improve his abilities by a hundreth (.01). I'm trying to be realistic.
A person who is considered a genius merely has the capabiltiy to understand or comprehend things easier, thus learn faster. So a genius might improve by a hundreth (.01) after just 3 or 4 hours of training. But if the person who is considered a genius only trains an hour a day he will not be as strong as the average person who trains much harder.The reason why geniuses are looked upon as strong is because they most likely know this. They know that with hardwork they can become greater than anyone else can be.

I'd also like to stress the difference between being a genius and having talent. A ninja could be horrible at taijustsu and ninjutsu, but incredible with genjutsu. That does not necessarily make him or her a genius. Like stated before, being a genius is only the ability to understand and comprehend things easier. Technically you could be an idiot but still be a great ninja because of a talent in a certain area.

Stoopider
Sun, 03-07-2004, 09:05 AM
A ninja could be horrible at taijustsu and ninjutsu, but incredible with genjutsu.
Like Sakura?? Hmm. We'll have to see more of her.

Another thing. Kakashi doesn't seem to have a bloodline. But he is considered a genius. I think even for Sharingan users who are able to see everything, it would take alot of hard work to copy the technique unless he is a genius who can copy it instantly.

itachi_
Sun, 03-07-2004, 09:09 AM
A ninja could be horrible at taijustsu and ninjutsu, but incredible with genjutsu.

Like Itachi i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif though He's the best leaf ninja in genjutsu, all sharingan attacks are genjutsu (mange sharingan, that super attack he did on kakashi, don't remember the name of it), besides he's also one of the best taijutsu ninjas, a word SPEED...

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 03-08-2004, 05:30 PM
That's not true at all. All of the past hokages did not have any blood-line limits e.g. the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, Jaraiya, or Oro. None of them have blood-line limits and they were among the strongest and most skilled of the leafs.

oni roh
Mon, 03-08-2004, 09:12 PM
besides he's also one of the best taijutsu ninjas, a word SPEED...

^^ are you talking about itachi when you say this?

That's not true at all. All of the past hokages did not have any blood-line limits e.g. the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, Jaraiya, or Oro. None of them have blood-line limits and they were among the strongest and most skilled of the leafs.

^^ question answered.... nicely put

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 03-08-2004, 09:21 PM
No, I'm just responding to the topic question.

Iznogoud
Fri, 03-12-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by: oni roh

In every generation, eh? I wonder how strong konohamaru will become? and Udon that son of a bitch

udon will never be strong, he'll always depend on konahamaru for protection like in episode 73, and kono's 733T hiding abilities i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Yeah
AND I DONT LOOK LIKE HIM !
i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif