PDA

View Full Version : Issues with Chrno Crusade 11

TS'kee
Wed, 03-03-2004, 02:16 AM
I downloaded Chrno Crusade 11 off of BitTorrent today, and it's giving me issues. In Media Player, it just sits there like it thinks is playing, but with no audio, no video, and the progress bar doesn't move. In DivX's The Player, which will often work when all else fails, there's audio but the video is a mess.

I double checked the previous episodes of Chrno Crusade that AonE has released and they work just fine still. I even deleted the copy and redownloaded it to no avail. So, was there a change in the codec being used that I couldn't readily detect? Am I the only one having issues?

What confuses me more is that I downloaded an episode of a completely unrelated series at around the same time and had the same issue. So maybe it was an issue with BitTorrent?

Gryphon
Wed, 03-03-2004, 02:21 AM
i also downloaded aone's chrno c. and it worked fine for me

Keleth
Wed, 03-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Uh... i'm in the same boat. I was wondering of anyone could help with that. Whenever I put it into WMP, WMP crashes. Real player? Real crashes. In fact, the window i had it held in crashed multiple times. It seems there might be something in some peoples systems thats causing it to crash... anyone have any idea? or method on fixing this?

r79s
Wed, 03-03-2004, 11:20 PM
download the newest xvid codec. this should fix the problem.

download the latest ffdshow

hunts
Thu, 03-04-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by: r79s
download the newest xvid codec. this should fix the problem.

download the latest ffdshow

Hi im having the same problems with Chrno crusade 11 & 12 with WindowMediaPlayer now. I was wondering where i can find the new ffdshow codecs? thanks!

smash
Thu, 03-04-2004, 03:01 AM
all u need is the latest xvid codec (xvid 1.0 rc3)
before u install new codec, remember to uninstall old codec, cause sometimes the old copy stays loaded...~_~
u can grab the latest xvid codec @ http://roeder.goe.net/~koepi/xvid.shtml

hunts
Thu, 03-04-2004, 04:24 AM
Ok Thanksi/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif

Mihyaeru
Thu, 03-04-2004, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by: smash
all u need is the latest xvid codec (xvid 1.0 rc3)
before u install new codec, remember to uninstall old codec, cause sometimes the old copy stays loaded...~_~
u can grab the latest xvid codec @ http://roeder.goe.net/~koepi/xvid.shtml

I've done that and I am still having a problem with distorted picture. Everything works fine except that. Am I missing another codec or using the wrong setting?

lildarkmysticx
Sun, 03-07-2004, 01:36 AM
i'm having that same problem...