PDA

View Full Version : The other nin

Jiraiya sama
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:00 AM
I was just wondering what you think is going on with the other leaf shinobi. You can include others as well like Gaara and his group. I am more thinking about Kakashi, Shino, Hinata, Iruka and all those other ninja that we are attached too although not so much as the other characters. (That was not an insult to scarecrow or any other ninjas that are mentioned personally I like all the characters I mentioned or I would not have written about them). Anyhow what do you think they are up to.

villin
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:01 AM
Massive orgy. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/wink.gif

PSJ
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:07 AM
why would i care about them at a time like this? chouji and neji are dead or dieing. kiba is dieing shikamaru fights tayuya and her 3 summons naruto fights orochimaru's first choice body. thats what im concerned about...

Jiraiya sama
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:11 AM
Because right now we are being given the story one crumb at a time and to occupy the time you wonder about the other characters not involved in the main story and how they will tie in after.

Mut
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:16 AM
let me ask my magic 8-ball.

me: *ahem* where are those other nins?

8ball: i'm rick james, bitch.

ok, it looks like the other nins are on their own missions.

Iznogoud
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:20 AM
I guess they're still chasing sound/sand nins...or trying to check the damage in konoha village...
And also casualties!

oni roh
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:33 AM
most of them are on other missions as explained

it would be interesting to find that maybe kakashi or some higher class jounins were sent to investigate the akatsuki, either way i'm sure after all this crap with the sound nin's is over it will get back to akatsuki, i think kakashi's mission might have something to do with this.

as for all the other ones, they are probly dumb missions like they were saying just to show the other countries that konoha hasn't been weakened too much and is still keeping up with their daily routine.

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 03-02-2004, 07:27 AM
Most likely out on missions, some are confirmed some are speculation - Shino, Shino's dad, Nara Shikato, Raidou, Gemma, Shizune, other guy on their team, Gai and Lee are probably in the hospital, same with Tsunade.

I have a feeling Jiraiya will be showing up soon, since he will want to take on Orochimaru if he decides to show his face.

oni roh
Tue, 03-02-2004, 07:57 AM
i hope they keep with jiraiya being mysteriously missing but shows up when someone needs help like he did with the invasion of konoha. really makes him look badass

hiten mitsurugi
Mon, 03-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Tsunades second lieutenant has rounded up Chouji and Neji. She is workig on Neji to stop the bleeding. Lee has been operated on and comes out supercharged because Tsunade found out why he couldn't use chakra and removed the barrier.
Everyone else is on missions.
But I would like to see Naruto kicking the crap out of Sasuke and then Lee jumps in and says " It will be me to exact revenge on you for fooling with Sakura chan's feelings." Then Lee kicks his ass just like he did the first time they met. Sasuke gets pissed off, and goes level 2. Lee then opens up two gates (since lee has opened up five gates previously, he can now open 5 without taking damage to his body). The we see a level 2 Sasuke and Gate 2 Lee fight for the love of Sakura (LOL). All this ends with Lee beating the crap out of Sasuke. (Naruto leaves to help the others while all of this is happening, leaves it up to Lee.)

Mut
Mon, 03-08-2004, 07:20 PM
lee is very insignificant to the story. only reason why he is shown as much as he is because he is the student of gai, gai is kakashi's rival, and kakashi is naruto's sensei. lee will be a cripple for the rest of his life!

Boogster
Mon, 03-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Lee is a significant character, and will undoutably play a part in later epiodes, but at the moment his progress is rather irrelevant.

I would HATE to see Lee and Sasuke fight it out over Sakura.

oni roh
Mon, 03-08-2004, 09:10 PM
lee's role is plain and simple

lee is put into the series to dramatize and improve upon the "with hardwork you can become a ninja" ethic of the whole story line. Before lee it wasn't really apparent. I for one will believe he'll eventually make a come back but NOT anytime soon.

hiten mitsurugi
Tue, 03-09-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by: dazzz
lee is very insignificant to the story. only reason why he is shown as much as he is because he is the student of gai, gai is kakashi's rival, and kakashi is naruto's sensei. lee will be a cripple for the rest of his life!

Um, the same can be said for your dear Itachi. He's an insignificant character; he's only there for a couple of frames. He's there just to develop the "I must kill my brother" syndrome that Sasuke displays. That and to introduce Akatsuki. But he's been a failure at everything so far. He couldn't kill Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Gai, Sasuke, or Jaraiya (he fled real fast in that one, and shark face was paralyzed with fear, Itachi had to tell him to move it or lose it). He also failed to attain his real goal and that is to capture Naruto. I guess he'll be a loser for the rest of his life (ultimately losing to Sasuke)! What a loser!!!!!

Mut
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:20 PM
what are you trying to do? hurt my feelings by saying that itachi is insignificant? cmon dude, if you wanna discuss about itachi, talk about it in the itachi thread...i'll shut you down from every angle. and we all know itachi is more significant than lee CONSIDERING HE IS RELATED TO SASUKE AND HE IS THE MAIN REASON WHY SASUKE EXISTS. owned.

but in all seriousness, i can tell that you said this in a negative way on purpose. if you're gonna say negative stuff to provoke/insult/irritate someone directly and purposely, don't bother.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:25 PM
Why would Itachi be the main reason Sasuke exists? We know he's Sasuke's main motivation in being a cheap punk who puts his friends in danger while chasing more power from a known evil bastard .. but Sasuke is a central character, Itachi is not. In the realm of literature, Itachi is what is known as a peripheral character. He serves his purpose as a secondary antagonist. Sasuke shares the 'star-of-the-show' status with Naruto.

Mut
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Why would Itachi be the main reason Sasuke exists? We know he's Sasuke's main motivation in being a cheap punk who puts his friends in danger while chasing more power from a known evil bastard ..

ask yourself why sasuke is chasing power. then you will understand why i said itachi is the main reason sasuke exists. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:38 PM
Sasuke exists because Kishimoto needed a central character i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif Itachi exists as a motivational axis for that central character. Without Itachi, Sasuke would have to find other motivation, like having to prove his strength compared to that dropout Naruto. Since we already have had that kind of character with Neji, it's good that Itachi serves this purpose instead.

Itachi is the reason Sasuke strives for strength, but not the reason he exists. There's a difference.

In the end, they all exist because Kishimoto wanted it that way i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif

Hakeem_21
Tue, 03-09-2004, 02:39 PM
Sasuke exists to take revenge for his clan,Itachi on the hand exists to be killed by Sasukei/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Ok now lets not talk about Itachi anymore in this topic,he have his own.

Jman
Fri, 03-12-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by: Boogster
Lee is a significant character, and will undoutably play a part in later epiodes, but at the moment his progress is rather irrelevant.

I would HATE to see Lee and Sasuke fight it out over Sakura.

I doubt that'll ever happen. Sasuke doesn't and hasn't shown any interest in Sakura...or for any other girl for that matter.
Anyways he won't fight Lee over her.

Mut
Fri, 03-12-2004, 04:07 AM
it is clear that sasuke can mop the floor with lee's crippled body.

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 03-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by: dazzz

Originally posted by: MemnochTheCaT
Why would Itachi be the main reason Sasuke exists? We know he's Sasuke's main motivation in being a cheap punk who puts his friends in danger while chasing more power from a known evil bastard ..

ask yourself why sasuke is chasing power. then you will understand why i said itachi is the main reason sasuke exists. i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif

Ahem, I'd hate to rain on your parade, but the only reason why Sasuke exist is to provide Naruto with a rival. It's all about Naruto.

Mut
Fri, 03-12-2004, 06:07 PM
naruto's main goal is to become hokage. sasuke's is to kill itachi. enough said.