PDA

View Full Version : The True reason yodamaine is shown so little

Mordo
Mon, 03-01-2004, 12:54 PM
I want some real reason beyond he is narutos dad.... .. I know you people got some good thoughts.,..

Power PMV
Tue, 03-02-2004, 01:01 PM
how about using the almighty "search" button? The great Udon uses it all the time and so should you! Let it become your best friend http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/wink.gif

*sponsored by Udon's association*

jing
Fri, 03-05-2004, 06:36 PM
Because he's dead. How often do we show dead people.

jing
Fri, 03-05-2004, 06:36 PM
edit: omg my first ever double post............ i shall hang my head in shame.

Stoopider
Sat, 03-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Thats okay, You can always edit your second post, so that it sounds likee you are arguing with yourself, and we might not notice that both the posts is you.

Why the Fourth is said much? Because it isn't time to tell his story yet. I'll bet there will be the day, where the Fifth, would call for Naruto and tell her the true story of who Naruto is, maybe after a few more arcs.

itachi_
Sat, 03-06-2004, 02:17 PM
He's dead, It's impossible that he would appear in his current state if you think scientifically..

It also breaking the laws of nature to appear living, when you have been stated as dead.

Haku no Fuyu
Sun, 03-07-2004, 01:11 PM
Hate to burt your bubble, but doesn't Oro almost summon the fourth?

DeathscytheVII
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:10 PM
I suppose its because the animators wanted to give Sarutobi a fair chance, i mean if he managed to summon the 4th the 1st and the 2nd, it would be 4 v 1 and a VERY short fight i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Charlemagne
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:11 PM
I wouldn't say that...

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 03-07-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by: DeathscytheVII
I suppose its because the animators wanted to give Sarutobi a fair chance, i mean if he managed to summon the 4th the 1st and the 2nd, it would be 4 v 1 and a VERY short fight i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

True True, you deserve a beer.

lasaire
Mon, 03-08-2004, 12:09 AM
The coffin that Sarutobi manages to cancel out says Fourth on it, so assumedly it was him but the summoning failed. (This also happened in the manga and has been discussed before)

I think we don't know much about the Fourth for the very same reason Itachi is still mostly a mystery. In the case of a character so powerful, if you bring him in too much you loose a great deal of his coolness and sacrifice a valuable trump card. This is also, incidentally, a reason stated in and interview with Watsuki Nobuhiro (creator or Rurouni Kenshin) for the fact that Hiko appears so seldom.

I'm sure Kishimoto-sama is aware of this, and is keeping back info about the Fourth until the moment of most impact.

Mut
Mon, 03-08-2004, 12:27 AM
the 4th would overshadow everyone. i think he is THE most bad ass character in the whole manga (with itachi very closely behind him). and i think the summon would've been a dud for orochimaru.

lasaire
Mon, 03-08-2004, 12:52 AM
Dazz, I totally agree.

itachi_
Mon, 03-08-2004, 11:00 AM
Dazz agree, to make such jutsu as summoning the death god all my himself is pretty damn powerful.. no mather how many times hokage 3rd would try to win against hokage 4th he couldn't have won at all costs, the age speaks by itself.... better physiques... even though you're old it's better to be young and healthy, you can still know many jutsus and know how to make em, but ....