PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fanart

TokehGecko
Mon, 03-01-2004, 04:45 AM
Ok, I've heard of this FanArt-thingy and have already seen many good drawings of would-be Naruto characters. However, I can't seem to find many adult forms of the Konoha Genins.

My apologies if a subject like this one should be in a different forum, but I mainly put it here, because I'm also looking for Naruto Character FanArt of Characters that would be a spoiler for the people who don't read the Naruto Manga.

I have a fanfic with Characters that got older and new characters that come from the same family/clan as, for example, Neji, Shino and Dosu...

My question is, can anyone give me a link to good Naruto FanArt? Or does anyone have good drawings? Please? I would like to give FanArt a try as well.

Oh, and another thing... *bows embarrassed*.. Uhmm, For my fanfic, I kind of need to make up new characters, but that's proven to be quite difficult. I actually need a few new characters as members of The AKatsuki Organization. And new Jutsus would be sweet as well, and I have already spotted the Create-a-Jutsu thread in this forum... but most are not seriously thought out in that thread.

Well, in any case, thanks for reading at least this!

Power PMV
Mon, 03-01-2004, 05:43 AM
How about asking in the fanart thread? I don't think spoilers apply there since you can just say that whatever you were drawing was fan art. Go there and ask http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Jman
Mon, 03-01-2004, 05:49 AM
ask around in the offical fanart thread.
<span style='color:#D6DBE0'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>THREAD=LOCKED</span></span>

Raven
Mon, 03-01-2004, 11:36 AM
Actually there is a rule in the fanart section that no anime spoilers are allowed in your art. Itachi seems to be the exception though, there&#39;s billions of him and everyone knows who he is anyway, he&#39;s been talked about in the anime a few times.

Power PMV
Mon, 03-01-2004, 12:00 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Mar 1 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Actually there is a rule in the fanart section that no anime spoilers are allowed in your art. Itachi seems to be the exception though, there&#39;s billions of him and everyone knows who he is anyway, he&#39;s been talked about in the anime a few times. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Ohh, I didn&#39;t know that. Since there has been Itachi, Tsunade, 4th Hokage, Gamabunta,... fanart way before they appeared in the anime I thought you were allowed to post stuff like that in fanart. Tokeh, ignore my comment.

Raven
Mon, 03-01-2004, 12:06 PM
heheh I&#39;m just stating the rules - I don&#39;t even go to the fanart section all that much, I probably should eh? Have a look at the fanart description on the homepage of the forums.

Jman
Wed, 03-03-2004, 01:58 AM
i guess if the art is a spoiler then perhaps people could link them so no one complains but there's never been a time when at least one person didn't have something to whine about.

P.S. anyone know how to get the sig to show up?

Insomniac
Wed, 03-03-2004, 03:02 AM
i think the fanart section may not have spoiler rules seeing as they're fanart and you cant really tell if its an actual spoiler unless you already know