PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke, Temari

jing
Sun, 02-29-2004, 10:59 AM
Did anyone notice how in the manga, Sasuke didn't fight temari... and Temari wasn't left behind. They changed it. what do you think is going to happen? Gaara going to be jumping on his own? Is kankurou still going to fight shino? is Temari going to catch up again? Why the anime change from manga? so many questions. Contribute guys! http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Insomniac
Sun, 02-29-2004, 11:09 AM
yeah i noticed that, pretty damn stupid by the animators to make that decision.
Unless Temari makes it back to Gaara (which makes the whole fight pointless) then Kankarou cant fight Shino, and it'll be Kankarou vs Shino and Sasuke.
Gaara cant move around by himself so he NEEDS Temari to come back.

Mut
Sun, 02-29-2004, 12:10 PM
the animetors thought it was necessary to show how much temari sucked compare to sasuke. and sasuke owns all of your faces. including your family's.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 03-01-2004, 03:01 AM
i 'liked' the part where he's thinking whether he should use the chidori to kill her or not.

now there's a smart decsion, use off you one chance of the greatest move, against an enemy you could defeat anyway, while you still have to fight someone that you couldn't *scratch* (you know what i mean) before without the move you're planning to waste.

yay, real good idea!

Raven
Mon, 03-01-2004, 04:07 AM
Well the thought passed through his mind, but he probably would never have considered doing it. It would be weird if he didn't even think of it at all.

Mut
Mon, 03-01-2004, 04:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Mar 1 2004, 09:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Besides, can&#39;t really blame Neji for wanting to kill that whiny bitch Hinata off anyway.
God, I hate Hinata. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
this is the greatest thing ever said in the forums so far.

anyway, i think sasuke is a good guy deep inside. obviously he wants to kill itachi for murdering his whole family/clan but i think that anger and rage is what makes him look so &quot;evil.&quot; i bet, if sasuke killed itachi, he wouldn&#39;t have any more grudges or always be so bitter. :/

also, sasuke didn&#39;t bother killing temari, he didn&#39;t need to use chidori for her. he could&#39;ve just stabbed her eye out with a kunai. but on the other hand, neji would&#39;ve made sure she was buried six feet deep.

Mut
Mon, 03-01-2004, 04:34 AM
sasuke is a good guy, he probably won&#39;t kill unless he has to. unlike neji.

EpoC
Mon, 03-01-2004, 04:38 AM
Neji Pwnz&#33;

I still wanted to see shino fight.
I hope to see it in the coming eps&#33;

Uberbaka
Mon, 03-01-2004, 09:02 AM
They gave her an excuse to sit and relax later, and i felt they made her smarter.. After all she planned ahead pretty well considering the slipping thing.

.akai
Mon, 03-01-2004, 09:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lys &#064; Mar 1 2004, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Actually, I didn&#39;t even notice that the fight wasn&#39;t in the manga. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/laugh.gif *scratches head*

Same here...

PSJ
Mon, 03-01-2004, 09:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Mar 1 2004, 09:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> sasuke is a good guy, he probably won&#39;t kill unless he has to. unlike neji. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
what part of sasuke is good? and how can you say that neji is bad and sasuke good? thats gotta be a joke.

i think it sucks that they made temari fight sasuke, its unnecessary the storyline is fine as it is. they probably shoved it in there to take up some time. would be pretty lame with an ep of just chasing...

Raven
Mon, 03-01-2004, 09:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Mar 1 2004, 08:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Mar 1 2004, 09:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> sasuke is a good guy, he probably won&#39;t kill unless he has to. unlike neji. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
what part of sasuke is good? and how can you say that neji is bad and sasuke good? thats gotta be a joke.

i think it sucks that they made temari fight sasuke, its unnecessary the storyline is fine as it is. they probably shoved it in there to take up some time. would be pretty lame with an ep of just chasing... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The fact is that at this point of the story, Sasuke is still very much a rookie, he hasn&#39;t had enough experience to be evil, or to kill someone.

Neji on the otherhand, could very well kill someone, he says himself &quot;get ready to stop me referee, I&#39;m aiming to kill&quot; during his tourny battle.

I think it&#39;s good that they altered the story a bit from the manga, it gives us manga readers a nice surprise when we don&#39;t often get them, and the fight was pretty entertaining, you can&#39;t deny that. It will also be interesting to see how they get the story back on track. I think it&#39;s been greatly done.

itachi_
Mon, 03-01-2004, 09:51 AM
What will happen now, If i remember this correctly.. Wasen&#39;t she with gaara and kankorou when the fight started between sasuke/naruto vs gaara.. Now she&#39;s like wounded and prolly won&#39;t be there when the fight starts... http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/huh.gif

Death BOO Z
Mon, 03-01-2004, 09:55 AM
Neji only said it becuase it was Hinata, he wouldn&#39;t try to kill anyone else, at least, that&#39;s how i see it.

he didn&#39;t go after Ino even though she pissed him off, he didn&#39;t try aim at killing the three sound nins, he wasn&#39;t going to kill Naruto and he even spard Kidonumaru (he might have been able to finish him off, if he wanted to).

Sasuke, however, he&#39;s one evil bitch, even without the curse seal, he&#39;s allways aiming to kill, and when the curse seal is on... just think about poor Zaku.

Neji is cruel and unfriendly, but i can&#39;t see him kill anyone without a perrsonal reason, Sasuke however, will probably kill just for the heck of training.

Raven
Mon, 03-01-2004, 10:22 AM
I really think that if it came to the crunch, and they were fighting real enemies, Neji would be more likely to kill than Sasuke - I think Neji said he&#39;d kill Naruto too, didn&#39;t he? I might be remembering incorrectly - Sasuke just seems like too much of a kid to be a killer. I don&#39;t think he&#39;s evil, he&#39;s just arrogant and moody (without the seal). There&#39;s a difference.

Keep in mind I&#39;m talking about this point of the anime.

Also, where do you get the idea that Sasuke&#39;s always aiming to kill?

Terracosmo
Mon, 03-01-2004, 10:40 AM
The Neji before the Naruto fight is QUITE different from how he became after it.

Actually, at this point, Sasuke is vastly more &quot;evil&quot; than Neji is.
Besides, can&#39;t really blame Neji for wanting to kill that whiny bitch Hinata off anyway.
God, I hate Hinata.

Munsu
Mon, 03-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Hehehe... I dont like Hinata that much either... i do like Sakura though... I&#39;m prepared for the bashing..

I really dont hate the Hinata character ovarall, but that squeeky voice is freaking annoying...

EpoC
Mon, 03-01-2004, 12:29 PM
I think neiji is just a realist.
He knows the ways of a real shinobi. That a shinobi should be ready to kill if it&#39;s necessary.
he have his feets on the ground unlike naruto and that doesn&#39;t make him more evil than sasuke.
I mean sasuke has a goal to kill his own sibling, and that is pretty evil, don&#39;t you say.

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 03-01-2004, 12:30 PM
Would you rather have more talking in episode 72, or some good fights? cmon now, the decisions unanimous.

EpoC
Mon, 03-01-2004, 12:36 PM
sorry.

Well I thought it was a bad choice to let temari fight in this eps. I wanted to see shino fight FFS.

Mgslee
Mon, 03-01-2004, 01:04 PM
The obvious reason they had that fight was to reduce temari&#39;s combat ability...

she was totally useless in the manga when garaa started fighting... she was like another version of sakura

atleast this way temari has an excuse not to fight... obviously she&#39;ll catch up to Sasuke and Garaa and jus switch off with Kankuro.

Hatake Kakashi
Gaara will probably be fine and go ahead on his own once Sasuke catches up to Kankurro and him. Then Shino will show up, and then it will progress similar to what happens in the manga.

I think they made Temari fight because of the whole, &quot;girl power&quot; thing.

Insomniac
i think they chucked it in just to show that Temari has a thing for Sasuke and she wanted them to start having sex to delay him from going to get Gaara, but then Naruto would have gone off at Sasuke for cheating on him.

on a serious note:
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Gaara will probably be fine and go ahead on his own </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

baka&#33; why would gaara keep moving away, thats not his personality AT ALL. if Gaara was well enough to go ahead on his own he&#39;d stop and fight Sasuke as soon as he appears.

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 03-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Their not really following the manga anymore, but new surprises are always good.

Lys
Mon, 03-01-2004, 01:40 PM
I&#39;m sure the anime producers have something planned to get it back to the original story line. It&#39;s not like they&#39;re just pulling ideas out of a hat and animating things at random. I&#39;d hope.

Actually, I didn&#39;t even notice that the fight wasn&#39;t in the manga. That&#39;s interesting. Have I mentioned that my memory is really, really bad?

Insomniac
Tue, 03-02-2004, 05:06 AM
although i might be wrong here it would have stalled Sasuke if Temari fought nude, he would have died from nosebleeds&#33;

although the fight was well done i dont think it had a purpose seeing as Temari needs to catch up with Kankarou for Shino vs Kankarou to happen, well any other fight to happen.

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 03-02-2004, 07:40 AM
I think that Sasuke and Temari have a geniune chance of becoming an item WAY down the road if he doesn&#39;t go evil. They are a good match for each others personality.

I am glad the animators decided to throw this fight in because it showed us some cool techniques and just how far Sasuke has come since before his training with Kakashi.

He would have whipped Kankuro&#39;s ass too, but Shino helped him out. I can&#39;t wait to see that fight, animated it will be 10X better with the whole strings and bugs stuff.

Don&#39;t get me started on Gamabunta vs Shikaku..I am practically drooling over that. You know they are going to extend that fight scene and have them do more moves on each other.

MemnochTheCaT
Tue, 03-02-2004, 07:41 AM
Hell yeah&#33; I&#39;m SO looking forward to the next 5-10 episodes .. they&#39;re gonna rock. Gamabunta is the pimp&#33; And it&#39;s gonna be super sad seeing Hokage die, he is a cool old cat. Oh well, he went out fighting, that&#39;s for sure.

The only thing missing, is some UDON PWNAGE http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Iznogoud
Tue, 03-02-2004, 12:49 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Mar 1 2004, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think they chucked it in just to show that Temari has a thing for Sasuke and she wanted them to start having sex to delay him from going to get Gaara, but then Naruto would have gone off at Sasuke for cheating on him.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Aha that&#39;s gotta be it...
Anyway i found it weird but interesting &#33;
I searched everywhere in the manga to see where it was lol http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>anyway, i think sasuke is a good guy deep inside. obviously he wants to kill itachi for murdering his whole family/clan but i think that anger and rage is what makes him look so &quot;evil.&quot; i bet, if sasuke killed itachi, he wouldn&#39;t have any more grudges or always be so bitter. :/</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Yeah, he&#39;d just be the regular plain gay guy&#33;
Aha http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Hideki
Thu, 03-04-2004, 12:21 AM
I LOVE HINATA AND ALL THE CHARCTERS...DON"T TALK SHYT about them !!! -_-

Power PMV
Thu, 03-04-2004, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by: Hideki
I LOVE HINATA AND ALL THE CHARCTERS...DON"T TALK SHYT about them !!! -_-

good for you, but that won't prevent people from talking shit about characters

Hideki
Thu, 03-04-2004, 08:19 AM