PDA

View Full Version : At Least We Know Where The 4th is now

Guy
Sat, 02-28-2004, 06:39 AM
Epi 72 showed us where the 4th is, his spirit trapped with in that spirit thing from the sealing jutsu. You c him clearly...and then they show a flash of his face when the 3rd is speaking about there is always someone to inherit the will of the Hokage and he says ''isnt that right yondaime?'' (or something like that i h translate badly)

its pretty cool that all the hokages are in the same place at the same time.

SigmaAlpha2
Sat, 02-28-2004, 08:52 AM
yeah...im new...but im a long time naruto fan...now that im done with the introduction:

I just want to note that the 4th hokage is very dead...that bs that the hokage said about the two souls being locked in an eternal battle was false. when naruto talked to the kyuubi inside him after jiraiya threw him over that cliff where was the 4th hokage that should have been fighting the kyuubi? moreover, the 1st and 2nd where defeated by kage bunshins and the sealing techneque...does that mean that the 3rds kagebunshin will fight the 1st and 2nd for eternity? no... they are just chakra... if any thing the souls of the 1st and 2nd died again because there was no place to seal them.

<span style='color:purple'>Didn&#39;t see what forum this was, sorry,

JessiA</span>

Guy
Sat, 02-28-2004, 09:14 AM
the 4th is dead, i jus said his spirit is trapped in the sealing jutsu..if his spirit is there then he has no body therefore he is dead.

furthermore the 1st and 2nd arent defeated yet.... the darkness is a genjutsu from the 2nd and the punchs the 3rd is blocking are also from the 2nd....so what is that crap u are talking about </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>&#39;&#39;1st and 2nd where defeated by kage bunshins and the sealing techneque&#39;&#39;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

i tink u need to watch episode 72 again and this time pay attention.

Vagabond
Sat, 02-28-2004, 09:33 AM
You need to pay attention. This Op discussion. The 1st and 2nd were defeated by the kage bunshins.
And thats not the yondaimes body that is being held up by the grim reaper. It is the 3rds soul. (i think)

Power PMV
Sat, 02-28-2004, 09:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Feb 28 2004, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You need to pay attention. This Op discussion. The 1st and 2nd were defeated by the kage bunshins. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah, if you are only an anime viewer you shouldn&#39;t be here unless you enjoy reading spoilers.

SigmaAlpha2
Sat, 02-28-2004, 09:44 AM
read the manga and you will know what i mean... by the way...dont just watch the anime...hurry and the read all the manga... i advise you to...the manga is better

.akai
Sat, 02-28-2004, 09:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Feb 29 2004, 09:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You need to pay attention. This Op discussion. The 1st and 2nd were defeated by the kage bunshins.
And thats not the yondaimes body that is being held up by the grim reaper. It is the 3rds soul. (i think) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Exactly. That is 3rd&#39;s soul. Not 4th&#39;s.

lionheart1012000
Sat, 02-28-2004, 10:02 AM
correct, its the 3rds soul, not the fourths. he, the third, says that the thing that appears can only be seen by the person who makes a contract with it...or something like that. and you can see some sorta mist thing-a-majig flowing from him to the death thingy.

Vagabond
Sat, 02-28-2004, 10:22 AM
Heh funny thing i noticed. As the 3rd gets older he gets more lines under his eyes. At first he has only one and now he has four. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Yondaime
Sun, 02-29-2004, 06:24 AM
i think those lines are just wrinkles....obviously.....and i think its not the 3rd but 4th inside the figure....if you look closely it does&#39;nt look like 3rd at all....just look at the hair line of the figure and the 3rd.....and 4th had almost the same hair style as naruto you know those spikey ones....just look again http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

PSJ
Sun, 02-29-2004, 07:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guy &#064; Feb 28 2004, 11:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Epi 72 showed us where the 4th is, his spirit trapped with in that spirit thing from the sealing jutsu. You c him clearly...and then they show a flash of his face when the 3rd is speaking about there is always someone to inherit the will of the Hokage and he says &#39;&#39;isnt that right yondaime?&#39;&#39; (or something like that i h translate badly)

its pretty cool that all the hokages are in the same place at the same time. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if you got normal eyes you can see that the soul that hangs there is 3rd. probably because he made a contract with the sealing jutsu itself. i dont know how many times i have siad this but ill say it again. the jutsu 4th used and the jutsu 3rd used are not the same. they got the same basic idea but they work diffrently. 4th&#39;s sealed kyubi inside another human 3rd sealed 1st and 2nd hokage and orochimarus arms with himself in the belly of death to fight for eternity. do you ppl get it now?

EDIT: just for the heck of it ill tell you all to download a pic of 4th and 3rd then compare their fucking hair and see for yourself. they are very diffrent 2nd hokage got more similarites with 4th than 3rd does.

MemnochTheCaT
Sun, 02-29-2004, 08:46 AM
With the whole Kage battle going down, it seems the 1st and 2nd were pretty interesting .. even as zombies. I hope they make enough Naruto to explain who they were and what their adventures were like http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif See the 3rd as a little kid heh, that&#39;d be a trip.

.akai
Sun, 02-29-2004, 09:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yondaime @ Feb 29 2004, 06:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think those lines are just wrinkles....obviously.....and i think its not the 3rd but 4th inside the figure....if you look closely it does&#39;nt look like 3rd at all....just look at the hair line of the figure and the 3rd.....and 4th had almost the same hair style as naruto you know those spikey ones....just look again http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
-_____-&quot; 3rd has spikey hair too.

Uberbaka
Sun, 02-29-2004, 11:14 AM
Ok, here&#39;s a stupid theory: How about the fourth has henged into the big cage which holds the Kyubi inside of naruto http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

(i don&#39;t really believe this, i just had to say it)

SigmaAlpha2
Sun, 02-29-2004, 11:27 AM
uhhhh...i dont think so...

TeLeKiNeSiS
Mon, 03-01-2004, 11:08 AM
that cant be the fourth...didnt he call it the god of death or something...?

oni roh
Mon, 03-01-2004, 11:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>yeah...im new...but im a long time naruto fan...now that im done with the introduction:

I just want to note that the 4th hokage is very dead...that bs that the hokage said about the two souls being locked in an eternal battle was false. when naruto talked to the kyuubi inside him after jiraiya threw him over that cliff where was the 4th hokage that should have been fighting the kyuubi? moreover, the 1st and 2nd where defeated by kage bunshins and the sealing techneque...does that mean that the 3rds kagebunshin will fight the 1st and 2nd for eternity? no... they are just chakra... if any thing the souls of the 1st and 2nd died again because there was no place to seal them. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

things were left too unclear to make those kind of speculations, if we look at the facts then the 4th and the kyuubi ARE in an eternal battle, but at the same time like you said, but their conciounce/spirits are fighting the raw chakra is still there for naruto to draw upon. but shouldn&#39;t naruto be able to draw form the 4ths powers as well? there are too many unexplained things to draw any conclusions at this point.

another, the 1st and 2nd hokages weren&#39;t the actual 1st and 2nd like they said, they were merely puppets, when oro stuck the knives in their backs he got rid of their spirits, so like you said all the 3rd did was merely seal puppets with puppets and canceled the summoning of the 1st and 2nd, hope that makes sense.

if you ask me as far as things were explained the 4th along with the kyuubi are sealed inside of naruto, but there are things that contradict this.

*mxyzptlk
Thu, 03-04-2004, 04:51 PM
I just want to note that the 4th hokage is very dead...that bs that the hokage said about the two souls being locked in an eternal battle was false. when naruto talked to the kyuubi inside him after jiraiya threw him over that cliff where was the 4th hokage that should have been fighting the kyuubi?

thats why i believe that naruto is the reincarnation of the 4th. By sealing himself in naruto and the kyuubi within himself, the 4th sort of found a loophole that allows him to live again while still keeping the kyuubi sealed away.

ComeComeParadise
Thu, 03-04-2004, 05:48 PM
I think that the scene where Naruto encounters Kyuubi was all metaphorical...in that case, the Kyuubi isn't truly locked inside a huge cage, but could be in eternal battle with good ol 4th Hokage

Mut
Thu, 03-04-2004, 06:40 PM
naruto is not the 4th's reincarnation.

Reason
Thu, 03-04-2004, 11:27 PM
1) The blue "Spirit" Trapped by the God of Death is Sarutobi's Soul...
2) The Spirit/Soul of the 1st and 2nd are held within those two "containers" or sacrifices by the Edo Tensi, in order for them to be dealt with, Sarutobi needed to remove their souls from the Jutsu, so he sealed them within his two clones. If you take note in Episode 73, also in the manga, the God of Death slices the two clones and the souls of the 1st and 2nd and eats them...thus, taking the clone energy/soul from Sarutobi, and the clones.
3) We have no idea exactly what type of technique was used on Kyubi, however, it must be similar to the one Sarutobi used, I explain it like this:

Its the Jutsu of the 4th, however, they are two different level techniques used, One seals the soul into another host (There could be more to this one...), the other seals the soul in your body, then the God of Death takes both.

If you refer back to the part of the Manga where Jiraiya was teaching Naruto the Resengan, he says there are six stages, you need to get to three to master this technique...Perhaps the 5th stage is where you seal the soul into yourself, and the sixth is sealing it into another host...could be totally wrong, its only speculation until we are shown what happenes...

4) So far, based on both the Anime and the Manga, there is no evidence to suggest Naruto is a reincarnation of the 4th, or else he would be referred to that way by everyone...Besides, the 4th wanted Naruto to be seen as a hero, so there are two distinct people we are talking about here.

- Reason -

gaara
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:42 PM
Mods please close this thread, you'd have to agree with me that this is stupid, and I've been here since day 1. That soul is the 3rd's, who also has spiky hair, hence when Death puts hands thru his spirit, it comes out of his body..

rEkKaShInObI
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by: gaara
Mods please close this thread, you'd have to agree with me that this is stupid, and I've been here since day 1. That soul is the 3rd's, who also has spiky hair, hence when Death puts hands thru his spirit, it comes out of his body..

Good luck getting this thread to close.

Regardlesss, the forth is still dead. and is resting in peace.

gaara
Fri, 03-05-2004, 12:51 PM
This would usually be closed because it has been verified.