PDA

View Full Version : Oro....

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 02-27-2004, 08:59 AM
I really want this Oro arc to end (hopefully very soon). So the question is, who will get to kill Oro? Discuss who and how? For example, I seriously doubt that Naruto will be able to kill Oro. He doesn't have the necessary skills yet (unless he trains more with Jaraiya). I think that either Jaraiya or the fifth Hokage can and will do it. Although, Kabuto may betray him and kill him as well. Oro has started so much crap with people that he's on everybodies hit list. I bet the sand village wants him dead too. Hell, maybe Gaara will kill Oro.

itachi_
Fri, 02-27-2004, 09:02 AM
This anime is original, probably Naruto or Sasuke will do it.

hiten mitsurugi
Fri, 02-27-2004, 09:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 27 2004, 08:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This anime is original, probably Naruto or Sasuke will do it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I don&#39;t think so. The only powerful jutsu that Sasuke has is chidori. If chidori would have been enough to take out Oro, Kakashi would have done it. All Naruto knows right now is summoning Gamabunta and Rasengan, and both of these jutsus Oro knows about already. Even though Oro can&#39;t use them himself, he&#39;s seen them already and once seen, it&#39;s easier to defend. They don&#39;t have the necessary skills. And if they take the time to learn it. It will be a very long manga.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Fri, 02-27-2004, 10:45 AM
the oro part of the arc will probably be another 100 chapters but we will like loose focus of oro for a while and then he will show up later on.

Vagabond
Fri, 02-27-2004, 10:47 AM
Yeah i don&#39;t think he&#39;s gonna die anytime soon.

Power PMV
Fri, 02-27-2004, 11:11 AM
maybe Kabuto will betray him

Hotsuma
Fri, 02-27-2004, 12:38 PM
I don&#39;t think either Sasuke or Naruto will kill Oro. I think it&#39;ll be Jiraiya, that finishes the job.

RockingRocklee
Sat, 02-28-2004, 03:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Feb 28 2004, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Feb 28 2004, 01:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yondaime &#064; Feb 28 2004, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think Naruto...because they gotta make him do something important in the anime....if he goes on another training stunt...he still won&#39;t be on par with Oro ...since that dude is a sennin....and Naruto&#39;ll need atleast another 5 years of maximum training in high level jutsu to beat someone like Oro.....or if he goes at the same rate it would be another 20 years....by that time...oro would just be able to kill naruto with his FART......hhahaha

so i think Oro and Tsunade will kill Oro, </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
wait, so Oro is gonna kill himself? http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/huh.gif http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/huh.gif

you are an interesting fellow. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~powerpmv/udon.JPG </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
that pic is a perfectly good reason to cut back on anime......../drugs.......

.akai
Sat, 02-28-2004, 04:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 28 2004, 11:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> maybe Kabuto will betray him </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Hmmm.... probably.

itachi_
Sat, 02-28-2004, 04:21 AM
Why not Sasuke? Orochimaru gave him the cursed seal on his neck and right now he&#39;s in that barrel probably thinking if he did wrong or right desision, Most likely he&#39;ll find out that he made a wrong desision and betrayed his friends, then he probably will show his vengeance-face... revenge etc..

PSJ
Sat, 02-28-2004, 05:10 AM
wouldnt be fun if he jumps out of the barrel and says &quot;im sorry naruto lets kill orochimaru&quot; he gotta turn evil now he&#39;s almost there. jiraiya or possibly tsunade might kill him not naruto or sasuke. sasukes job is to kill itachi and narutos is to become hokage.. where will they find time to kill orochimaru i mean their goals in life are at a similar level.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-28-2004, 06:06 AM
Orochimaru isnt going to die anytime soon and for those calling this an &#39;Orochimaru arc&#39; you&#39;re wrong.

This is more about Sasuke then Orochimaru, we&#39;ve had about a total of less then a chapter on Orochimaru the rest on getting Sasuke back.

as for those who think he&#39;ll die just out of the blue god thats stupid, if Orochimaru is going to die there will be a HUGE buildup - hes one of the strongest alive and owns his own village.

itachi_
Sat, 02-28-2004, 06:21 AM
The question was &quot;who do you think will kill orochimaru, not when?

Insomniac
Sat, 02-28-2004, 06:28 AM
actually the poster of the topic said he was sick of this arc and he wanted oro to die soon.

PLasK
Sat, 02-28-2004, 08:34 AM
konohamaru will get revange&#33;

EpoC
Sat, 02-28-2004, 08:53 AM
yeah&#33; konohamaru will kill Oro, and then take the position as the 6:th hokage at the age of 8 or whatever.
(most unlikly but a intressting thought though.)

Power PMV
Sat, 02-28-2004, 08:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EpoC @ Feb 28 2004, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah&#33; konohamaru will kill Oro, and then take the position as the 6:th hokage at the age of 8 or whatever.
(most unlikly but a intressting thought though.) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
nah, Konohamaru sucks. Udon is the one that will kill Oro.

villin
Sat, 02-28-2004, 08:58 AM
Itachi will kill Orochimaru for screwing with his little sissy brother. Itachi wants Sasgay to hate him and spend his life trying to seek revenge. Oro wants Sasgay&#39;s body and thus is interfering with Itachi&#39;s plans. And the bottom line is NEVER SCREW WITH ITACHI.

PrinceMarth
Sat, 02-28-2004, 09:52 AM
Hinata will kill Orochimaru.

SigmaAlpha2
Sat, 02-28-2004, 10:00 AM
sakura will kill orochimaru simply because she mistakes what orochimau means by &quot;taking sasukes body&quot;

...better yet... tsunade heals lee and orders him to help the other ninjas...then rock lee opens that death gate and opens a can on orochimaru...at the cost of his ife...we will all miss rock lee http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/sad.gif

lionheart1012000
Sat, 02-28-2004, 10:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 28 2004, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EpoC &#064; Feb 28 2004, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah&#33; konohamaru will kill Oro, and then take the position as the 6:th hokage at the age of 8 or whatever.
(most unlikly but a intressting thought though.) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
nah, Konohamaru sucks. Udon is the one that will kill Oro. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yes, the almighty Udon will be the one to kill Oro, praise udon...and praise my new master who i just appointed myself to... *stares at power pmv*

PSJ
Sat, 02-28-2004, 10:27 AM
the one that should die is sasuke... orochimaru can stay alive a while longer..

Arctyc
Sat, 02-28-2004, 10:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Sakura would kill Oro.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

It... it makes so much sense&#33;

I would really laugh if Kishimoto somehow steered the story so that Orochimaru tried to take over Sakura with his jutsu, only to be crushed by Inner Sakura.

So funny. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Haku no Fuyu
Sat, 02-28-2004, 10:36 AM
I kinda don&#39;t want Oro to die....but then again, if this follows the laws of anime, then the hero (Naruto) will probably kill him with a unknown superpowered Jutsu.

Kyubi: RARRR&#33;&#33;
Oro: EEEEP&#33;
Kyubi: *Chomps off Oro&#39;s head*
Oro: Blarg&#33; I am Dead&#33;
Kyubi Naruto: Yay&#33; I is new Hokage&#33; *Eats Tsunade first though*
-
-
-
-
Oro: I is still dead&#33;&#33;&#33;

jing
Sat, 02-28-2004, 10:59 AM
i doubt oro will die in this arc.... not by the hands of naruto.

jing
Sat, 02-28-2004, 12:56 PM
i believe konohamaru will. there will be a time jump during the time when oro trains sasuke, during that time, ebisu will have trained konohamaru to own. plus konohamaru may be a genius, he does know sexy no jutsu afterall. thats what i think.

Stoopider
Sat, 02-28-2004, 01:21 PM
Sakura would kill Oro. After Oro be lovey dovey with Sasuke, Sakura gets so angry she releases her inner demon, the Inner Sakura. One swipe with her short hair would level mountains and cause the sky to shatter.

I think Sasuke would eventually kill Oro. After learning Oro&#39;s jutsu, and when it&#39;s time for Oro to take Sasuke&#39;s body, then Sasuke would learn Oro&#39;s body changing technique to use against his brother. Henge&#33;&#33;.

Hotsuma
Sat, 02-28-2004, 01:25 PM
Inner Sakura &gt; Kyuubi, Cursed seal, what have you.

Sakura kills Oro with her constant nagging and whining, eventually annoying him to death with her facile infatuation with Sasuke.

Yondaime
Sat, 02-28-2004, 01:25 PM
i think Naruto...because they gotta make him do something important in the anime....if he goes on another training stunt...he still won&#39;t be on par with Oro ...since that dude is a sennin....and Naruto&#39;ll need atleast another 5 years of maximum training in high level jutsu to beat someone like Oro.....or if he goes at the same rate it would be another 20 years....by that time...oro would just be able to kill naruto with his FART......hhahaha

so i think Oro and Tsunade will kill Oro,

Power PMV
Sat, 02-28-2004, 01:27 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yondaime @ Feb 28 2004, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think Naruto...because they gotta make him do something important in the anime....if he goes on another training stunt...he still won&#39;t be on par with Oro ...since that dude is a sennin....and Naruto&#39;ll need atleast another 5 years of maximum training in high level jutsu to beat someone like Oro.....or if he goes at the same rate it would be another 20 years....by that time...oro would just be able to kill naruto with his FART......hhahaha

so i think Oro and Tsunade will kill Oro, </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
wait, so Oro is gonna kill himself? http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/huh.gif http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/huh.gif

you are an interesting fellow. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Hotsuma
Sat, 02-28-2004, 01:37 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 28 2004, 01:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yondaime &#064; Feb 28 2004, 12:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think Naruto...because they gotta make him do something important in the anime....if he goes on another training stunt...he still won&#39;t be on par with Oro ...since that dude is a sennin....and Naruto&#39;ll need atleast another 5 years of maximum training in high level jutsu to beat someone like Oro.....or if he goes at the same rate it would be another 20 years....by that time...oro would just be able to kill naruto with his FART......hhahaha

you are an interesting fellow. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.littlecooldude.com/~powerpmv/udon.JPG

samsonlonghair
Sun, 02-29-2004, 03:25 AM
Orochimaru can&#39;t die for quite a while. He&#39;s integral to driving the story. When he does die though. I&#39;d bet it&#39;s due to a betrayal on behalf of Kabuto. Even if Kabuto doesn&#39;t do the act personally, I&#39;m sure he will be involved.

MyStiX
Sun, 02-29-2004, 04:07 AM
I haven&#39;t read the manga (Will start to though) but i&#39;m just going to make a guess from what i&#39;ve seen so far in the anime. From what I know, everyone fears Itachi.. even Orochimaru. I&#39;m hoping Itachi does the job, if not him... then let Naruto beat his ass. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Hotsuma
Sun, 02-29-2004, 05:57 AM
Actually, when you throw Kabuto into the equation, here&#39;s what I think will happen.

Jiraiya and/or Tsunade kicks the crap out of Oro. Oro goes back, an even bigger gimp than before. Kabuto takes the initiative, and finishes the job.

Keep in mind, even without his jutsus, Oro is damn strong - maybe so strong, that Kabuto needs to keep his guard up.

Mut
Sun, 02-29-2004, 06:21 AM
if orochimaru were to die right now (or around this time in the manga), then i think it&#39;ll be one of the sannins. there is just no one else that can match his power. if it were to be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay later (i mean like 100+ chapters later), i think the number one candidate to do that is sasuke, the number 2 candidate will be naruto.
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>From what I know, everyone fears Itachi.. even Orochimaru.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yes&#33; that is correct. don&#39;t believe anyone that attempts to disprove that&#33; itachi is a uber leet-tastic monster cuz he is the strongest&#33;

Raven
Sun, 02-29-2004, 06:40 AM
I changed the topic title because of the good point Hatake Kakashi made.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiten mitsurugi &#064; Feb 27 2004, 08:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The only powerful jutsu that Sasuke has is chidori. If chidori would have been enough to take out Oro, Kakashi would have done it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I think the chidori probably could very easily kill Oro, but the problem is Oro would never let himself be hit by it. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/wink.gif

PSJ
Sun, 02-29-2004, 07:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lionheart1012000 @ Feb 29 2004, 03:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Feb 28 2004, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EpoC &#064; Feb 28 2004, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah&#33; konohamaru will kill Oro, and then take the position as the 6:th hokage at the age of 8 or whatever.
nah, Konohamaru sucks. Udon is the one that will kill Oro. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yes, the almighty Udon will be the one to kill Oro, praise udon...and praise my new master who i just appointed myself to... *stares at power pmv* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you are so right udon will kill the snakeman&#33;&#33; praise Udon&#33;&#33;&#33;

Insomniac
Sun, 02-29-2004, 08:02 AM
start a stupid topic get stupid posts http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Nine Tailed Demon
Sun, 02-29-2004, 09:11 AM
He&#39;s not gonna die anytime soon, if he does, Jiraiya or Naruto. Be cooler to see Itachi do it....

Insomniac
Sun, 02-29-2004, 09:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>From what I know, everyone fears Itachi</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

i think you&#39;re wrong there, NO ONE fears Itachi except for Oro.
No one in the leaf does even one bit, Tsunade thinks of him as a bug that Kakashi shouldnt have lost to.

SigmaAlpha2
Sun, 02-29-2004, 11:34 AM
hmmm... i totally think that kabuto will have the honor...i still cant get over that look he had on his face when orochimaru told him that if he wanted to stop him he would have to kill sasuke...and i seriously think that if not for kakashi he may have done it...just what is kabuto planning?

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-29-2004, 01:52 PM
I wonder if the anime people got pissed when they saw this topic. For all they know he is about to get killed now.

I think that eventually it soing to be Jiraiya or Tsunade killing Orochimaru. They would have to work together to do it, but it is possible.

Perhaps if Orochimaru was somehow behind the slaughter of the Uchiha Clan (he coaxed Itachi into measuring himself, etc..) then Sasuke might do it.

TokehGecko
Mon, 03-01-2004, 04:58 AM
Well, I do think Oro is not the only one who fears Itachi...
From the looks of it, it did take four Jounins to get Itachi to leave, anyway. But
let&#39;s not dig ourselves in another Itachi-matter...

I don&#39;t think Oro will get killed by anyone... I think he will live forever, but with a horrible burden. Someone finds a way... a negative side to Orochimaru&#39;s Immortality Jutsu. Til that time, it will be Orochimaru who&#39;ll be doing the killing..
That&#39;s my take on it, anyway..

Mut
Mon, 03-01-2004, 05:29 AM
i don&#39;t think it&#39;s possible to have introduce another SUPER POWERFUL OMFGZ villain like orochimaru unless orochimaru is dead. it&#39;s ok to have some minor villain like gaara to just disappear since he isn&#39;t a big part of the story but for someone like orochimaru to just disappear, it isn&#39;t too good. it&#39;ll have people wondering &quot;what if he comes back&quot; or something like that and there has to be a dramatic conclusion, not some &quot;he gave up on his goal for good, so everything will be fine&quot; kind of gay ending. so i think, he has to die some how. and it better not be by naruto...

bitwar
Tue, 03-02-2004, 04:39 AM
I think Oro will die. At or very near the end of the series since he&#39;s the uber evil great villan character. Depending on how long the manga goes on for, it could very well be Naruto who kills him. Even if it is a big combined &quot;Oro vs the World&quot; fight, I think that the final blow will be dealt by Naruto if the series continues on for a long time and he&#39;s allowed to become a lot stronger. For one, he&#39;s the title character. For another. . . he&#39;s the title character. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif He may not be the stongest character in there, but I really think that he&#39;ll be on top by the end. Kill Oro and become hokage, or become hokage and kill Oro.

I really doubt that Oro will be killed off just to get over this arc. The whole world of Naruto will have to come to a complete and total raging boil before they kill off the most evil, biggest, strongest bastard in the series. Like a massively epic, this-is-obviously-the-end-because-all-is-going-to-hell chaotic killing main characters boil. At least that&#39;s how I&#39;d like to see it end. But I have no idea how it&#39;ll end up since I&#39;m not writing the series. http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Oh yeah, and I&#39;m being vague about what&#39;s going on in the manga because I haven&#39;t been able to read any of it past book 2. I&#39;m basing this on patterns of previous manga and anime and general good storytelling.

injun
Tue, 03-02-2004, 05:56 AM
i figure that sasuke will follow Oro after that whole barrel thing and train under the guy. Creating a whole Emporor Palpitine/ Darth Vadar thing. Sasuke will kill Kabuto after Sharinganning the hell out of healing techs... When they time comes for the body switch Sasuke turns on Oro and kills him since i figure swapping bodies must take an assing amount of chakra to do... This then set the stage for the final battle, evil sasuke vs naruto.

well that is at least how i would like to see it go down....

PSJ
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:09 AM
that sounds interesting, sasuke have to turn evil if he doesnt it wont be fun.

Iznogoud
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:17 AM
He will...what could possibly happen if he doesn&#39;t ? http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif
Argh can&#39;t wait to see sasuke becoming an evil bastard http://forums.gotwoot.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
And i hope he stops wearing gay outfits &#33;

oni roh
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:37 AM
i think sasuke will turn evil but still have some emotions toward konoha and everyone in it, i just can&#39;t see him becomming like oro or something.

i think naruto will be the one to take out kabuto, it seems they have some kind of rivalry now since their meeting with the 3 sannin.

as for oro i think its too early to tell who is gonna kill him, i can see him as a character being around for a long time.

Iznogoud
Tue, 03-02-2004, 06:55 AM
Another member of the akatsuki will rise and kill him to steal his jutsu &#33;