PDA

View Full Version : Akatsuki

oni roh
Thu, 02-26-2004, 06:32 AM
dunno if its just me but i think most of the members are spires
we know for sure that oro, itachi, and that weird shark dude where members, and if i remember correctly they said there was 9 members in it right? i think kabuto could be a part of it, but i also think that most of the members are people we already know about. we also know that oro left, so does that mean 9 including or excluding oro?

any theories on who the other members are?

Tenkei
Thu, 02-26-2004, 06:52 AM
It seems Orochimaru left before he appeared in the Chuunin exam (He was acting on his own accord - otherwise he'd be much more interested in Naruto and the Kyuubi). So I'd say that the nine they mentioned later on in the series was an updated number, after Orochimaru left.

And I'd definitely have to say that if Orochimaru left, if Kabuto ever -was- part of it (I doubt he was), then he probably followed and left with Orochimaru.

I haven't really heard many theories. I've heard al ot of people saying they think that all the members have probably been seen already, just not revealed, though.

PSJ
Thu, 02-26-2004, 06:52 AM
i dont think we know any of the other members and i doubt kabuto was a member. i mean we only know konoha nins and if they were akatsuki they would have grabbed naruto long ago. i think its 9 members excluding orochimaru.

TeLeKiNeSiS
Thu, 02-26-2004, 07:02 AM
kabuto cannot be in akatsuki because he is too weak compared to them..

lasaire
Thu, 02-26-2004, 07:27 AM
Kabuto's not weak in comparison to the Akatsuki...Orochimaru and Jiraiya compared his level to Kakashi's, but when Tsunade actually went head to head with him she says that his skills may exceed even her own in her prime. Kabuto's just very very good at being a spy.

Vagabond
Thu, 02-26-2004, 07:35 AM
I think there has to be more than 9 members. There must be a leader of some sort. If i remember correctly in one of the chapters itachi mentions "higher ups" in the akatsuki. That means that he is following someones orders and it also means that the members do not have equal power.

Mut
Thu, 02-26-2004, 07:37 AM
we only know of 2 members and 1 former member of akatsuki. there were originally nine but after orochimaru left, the remining eight separated into four groups of two and went on a search for all things that's related to jutsus. and all the members are s-ranked criminals. that's about all we know.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I think there has to be more than 9 members. There must be a leader of some sort. If i remember correctly in one of the chapters itachi mentions &quot;higher ups&quot; in the akatsuki. That means that he is following someones orders and it also means that the members do not have equal power.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i think akatsuki is just a group of renegade ninjas and is hired by a higher power (or maybe a government of some sort) that is not related to them. like how gatou hired zabuza. and it&#39;s obvious that the members do not have equal power; kisame takes orders from itachi.

oni roh
Thu, 02-26-2004, 09:14 AM
yeah but i think we are far enough in the seirous to know about somebody but not quite know the details, maybe the leader of akatsuki is a kage of one of the other countries. I&#39;m guessing it would have to go by skill as a ninja if he were to lead all these other powerful ninjas. But if thats true that means that its possible that there &quot;is&quot; someone out there more powerfull then itachi.

i&#39;m just thinking that they will probably tie the members of akatsuki into the past somehow, cause they couldn&#39;t be just some superpowerful ninja that nobody has ever heard about till now, it just sounds strange. I&#39;m interested to see what things the creator came up with http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 02-26-2004, 09:29 AM
Well,after exploring and investigating many theories from Rock Lee to Sakura,and even John Wayane.I&#39;ve came to the conclusion that the leader of Akatsuki is none other than Udon http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif .

oni roh
Thu, 02-26-2004, 10:01 AM
ok i&#39;m new to this forum, can somebody please explaine everyones infactuation with udon?

lionheart1012000
Thu, 02-26-2004, 10:10 AM
omg...udon is the leader of akatsuki&#33;&#33;&#33; lol that be cool in a way. well...maybe the leader of the akatsuki is the reason why itachi went all loco and killed almost all of his clan. only time will tell.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 02-26-2004, 10:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oni roh @ Feb 26 2004, 10:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok i&#39;m new to this forum, can somebody please explaine everyones infactuation with udon? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It started as a joke on the board member named Itachi_.Then it just escalated and now is sort of a inside joke among GW.

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=7541&st=30 ('http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=7541&st=30')

That&#39;s where it started.