PDA

View Full Version : naruto meets his dad in battle

GhostKaGe
Tue, 02-24-2004, 06:27 AM
in the battle between orochimaru and the 3rd orochimaru try'd to summon three things 1 being the 1st hokage 1 being the 2nd hokage but the 3rd (no points for guessing who it will be) was blocked by the 3rd. At some point naruto will fight orochimaru who will use the 3rd summon (or rather 4th!!). at some point in the fight he will reveal he is narutos father. Revelation, father and son do battle. (possible title of episode there) http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif .If im right im right if im wrong it was a pretty good guess

i also think during this battle kyubi will be released by the 4th

oni roh
Tue, 02-24-2004, 06:38 AM
interesting theory, if you ask me you will probly get flamed though by 99% of the ppl on this thread for being an idiot http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif but i dont' see it that way.

i'm guessing the third summon was SUPPOSED to be the 4th hokage but in never showed up, nor has there ever been any evidense that the 4th is actually dead besides this.

i don't know if you read the manga but this could be a spoiler for you. the 3 uses the same seal that the 4th did to to seal kyuubi intending to seal oro, but the catch to this is you die yourself if you use it. so you can gather that in the end the 3rd dies and so did the 4th, if there is no exception to dieing by using this jutsu then maybe the 4th is still alive. but thats proof enough that he isn't.

GhostKaGe
Tue, 02-24-2004, 06:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oni roh @ Feb 24 2004, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> interesting theory, if you ask me you will probly get flamed though by 99% of the ppl on this thread for being an idiot http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif but i dont&#39; see it that way.

i&#39;m guessing the third summon was SUPPOSED to be the 4th hokage but in never showed up, nor has there ever been any evidense that the 4th is actually dead besides this.

i don&#39;t know if you read the manga but this could be a spoiler for you. the 3 uses the same seal that the 4th did to to seal kyuubi intending to seal oro, but the catch to this is you die yourself if you use it. so you can gather that in the end the 3rd dies and so did the 4th, if there is no exception to dieing by using this jutsu then maybe the 4th is still alive. but thats proof enough that he isn&#39;t. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if they wanna call me an idiot they should wait till im proven wrong but i don&#39;t think i will be

oni roh
Tue, 02-24-2004, 06:48 AM
hehe true but there are a lotttttttttt of assholes on this forum (no pun intended)

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 02-24-2004, 07:07 AM
good theory i was planning on making this thread but then again i stopped somehting just told me to stop and that the answers will reveal themelve later as the maga or anime goes

GhostKaGe
Tue, 02-24-2004, 07:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto @ Feb 24 2004, 06:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> good theory i was planning on making this thread but then again i stopped somehting just told me to stop and that the answers will reveal themelve later as the maga or anime goes </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i just had to speculate im so impatiant i wissh it would move faster particuly the anime

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 02-24-2004, 08:56 AM
I am glad we have a new member who makes a good post his first time out.

Here is my spin...........

Orochimaru now in his new body (the one he just got) is ready to face off against Sasuke and Naruto.

Kabuto is by his side, and before Sasuke and Naruto know what is going on, Kabuto makes the ultimate sacrafice, proving to his master and the fanboys everywhere that he is loyal to him, he gives his body up for the Ressurection Technique.

After a few techniques and stuff, Yondaime&#39;s soul is now within Kabuto&#39;s body.

A 2 on 2 fight is about to commence...

Should I write this as a fanfic?

oni roh
Tue, 02-24-2004, 09:14 AM
haha that def. sounds like something worth readying http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif go for it&#33;

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 02-24-2004, 09:17 AM
alright it is my next project&#33;

Coming Soon: Baptism of Fire ( I will probably come up with a cooler name though....)

GhostKaGe
Tue, 02-24-2004, 09:20 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 24 2004, 07:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I am glad we have a new member who makes a good post his first time out.

Here is my spin...........

Orochimaru now in his new body (the one he just got) is ready to face off against Sasuke and Naruto.

Kabuto is by his side, and before Sasuke and Naruto know what is going on, Kabuto makes the ultimate sacrafice, proving to his master and the fanboys everywhere that he is loyal to him, he gives his body up for the Ressurection Technique.

After a few techniques and stuff, Yondaime&#39;s soul is now within Kabuto&#39;s body.

A 2 on 2 fight is about to commence...

Should I write this as a fanfic? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
thanks and the fan fics not a bad idea

hiddenpookie
Tue, 02-24-2004, 09:38 AM
yea..nice theory.... godd luck on fanfic

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 02-24-2004, 09:59 AM
I just wrote an outline before hand (something I have no done before.

Needless to say their are 13 chapters, should make for a nice little story. I will start writing it when I get the time and once I get a good bit of them piled up I will release them weekly. (Not on Wednesdays or Fridays, probably Sunday or Monday)

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-24-2004, 10:26 AM
Kyubi Naruto versus the Forth?

Raven
Tue, 02-24-2004, 10:52 AM
Shouldn&#39;t you probably finish up Fated Night first? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-24-2004, 11:08 AM
So does this mean that the forth is naruto&#39;s dad?

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 02-24-2004, 11:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Feb 24 2004, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Shouldn&#39;t you probably finish up Fated Night first? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Part 3 is finished......... hence the 3 parter is done....

I think this new one could be my best yet.

I am not going to rush myself, I will try to make this my best work yet. It comes out when it comes out.

Raven
Tue, 02-24-2004, 11:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 24 2004, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn &#064; Feb 24 2004, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Shouldn&#39;t you probably finish up Fated Night first? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Part 3 is finished......... hence the 3 parter is done....
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Ah right. Forgive my ignorance, I&#39;m at uni and for some reason fanfiction.net is blocked, so I couldn&#39;t check.

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-25-2004, 02:22 AM
Check this out

(I Know we have seen this before, but I thought I would point out a resembalance)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/entertheswordsman/ex4.jpg

If someone can find a side pic of Naruto to see the similarity in their hair, that would be cool. If you look at that part of the pic it is identical to Naruto&#39;s neck and hariline in that area.

He&#39;s his dad, all the Gennin look like one of their parents, this is Naruto&#39;s dad.

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 02-25-2004, 02:28 AM
Werent you supposed to try n circle the face and not the side of his hair?

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-25-2004, 02:35 AM
Weren&#39;t you supposed to READ my post? I wasn&#39;t talking about his face, this is about his hair line.

joker-kun
Wed, 02-25-2004, 03:10 AM
iits possible, but he will have to somehow not get that kunai stuck in his head, cause doesnt that like make him under oro&#39;s full control?

Hakeem_21
Wed, 02-25-2004, 03:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 25 2004, 01:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Check this out

(I Know we have seen this before, but I thought I would point out a resembalance)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/entertheswordsman/ex4.jpg

If someone can find a side pic of Naruto to see the similarity in their hair, that would be cool. If you look at that part of the pic it is identical to Naruto&#39;s neck and hariline in that area.

He&#39;s his dad, all the Gennin look like one of their parents, this is Naruto&#39;s dad. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
They look very alike when you look at this pic.

itachi_
Wed, 02-25-2004, 03:55 AM
Maybe because they&#39;re father&amp;son ??

kaigan
Wed, 02-25-2004, 04:00 AM
............. i think that it is stupid that he meets his dad in battle. too much exageration and fking corny too.

Hakeem_21
Wed, 02-25-2004, 04:03 AM
We dont know that for sure http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif Kisimato could be playing with us.

PSJ
Wed, 02-25-2004, 05:00 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei @ Feb 25 2004, 06:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> can you guy&#39;s imagine what&#39;s gonna happen in the anime section when itachi is talking about findint the fourths &quot;ISAN&quot; every one in there is gonna be like the fourth is narutos father and it might just be true with that one scene and even jiraiya said that naruto reminds him of the fourth.....

if a fight like the one you mentioned did ever occur it would be so cool </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i really want to see how they translate &quot;isan&quot; since there are 3 or 4 translations of that. about the battle between 4th and naruto that sounds like fun hope it happens in the manga. i wanna see how many of our speculations that actually come true just to see how predictable kishimoto is.

GhostKaGe
Wed, 02-25-2004, 05:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan @ Feb 25 2004, 03:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ............. i think that it is stupid that he meets his dad in battle. too much exageration and fking corny too. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
this may not be what happens its simply my theory and opinion on what might happen. Most people are in agreement that the 4th is narutos father and oro was trying to summon 3 the first 2 were hokage&#39;s it makes sense that the 3rd summon would also be a hokage and i can&#39;t think of anyone else it could be other than the 4th. if oro summoned the 4th he would be under oro&#39;s control and would have no choice but to fight

as i have sead in a past post all this is just speculation and may or may not be the way things turn out. Looking at it from a logical point of veiw what i have theorised makes some degree of sense. although its not confermed as to weather or not the 4th is his dad or even if naruto will fight oro. it may even be sasuke who is the one who fights oro

Vagabond
Wed, 02-25-2004, 05:08 AM
that would make sense though. If naruto ever fights oro again oro will probably bring up something from his past. It doesn&#39;t have to be the summoning of the 4th but that seems like the most probable scenerio.

oni roh
Wed, 02-25-2004, 09:27 AM
If the 4th is Naruto&#39;s dad, then who did the 4th knock up? (who&#39;s naruto&#39;s mother) that could start some interesting theory&#39;s hehe http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

and i can only really think of 2 people that would defeat oro, (IMO that would make the story interesting) Naruto, or Jaraiya. but oro will be around for a while and when he fights naruto or soemthing happens everything will be revealed.

GhostKaGe
Wed, 02-25-2004, 10:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 25 2004, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo &#064; Feb 25 2004, 12:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 25 2004, 04:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So does this mean that the forth is naruto&#39;s dad? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That is a common speculation, yes. No proof so far. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If theres no proof, then you cant just assume that the forth is naruto&#39;s dad based on looks. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i can assume what i like thats thats the point of speculation

rleland
Wed, 02-25-2004, 11:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 25 2004, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo &#064; Feb 25 2004, 12:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 25 2004, 04:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So does this mean that the forth is naruto&#39;s dad? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That is a common speculation, yes. No proof so far. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If theres no proof, then you cant just assume that the forth is naruto&#39;s dad based on looks. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
it&#39;s called a <u><span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>speculation</span></span></span></u> for a reason.

edit: improved readability on a word which must&#39;ve been really hard to see last time

Chi Chi
Wed, 02-25-2004, 11:12 AM
Yeah, I think the summoning of the fourth in a battle between Oro and Naruto is possible but that the fourth will defend Naruto and defeat Oro.

sangai
Wed, 02-25-2004, 01:33 PM
can you guy&#39;s imagine what&#39;s gonna happen in the anime section when itachi is talking about findint the fourths &quot;ISAN&quot; every one in there is gonna be like the fourth is narutos father and it might just be true with that one scene and even jiraiya said that naruto reminds him of the fourth.....

if a fight like the one you mentioned did ever occur it would be so cool

Terracosmo
Wed, 02-25-2004, 01:35 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 25 2004, 04:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So does this mean that the forth is naruto&#39;s dad? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That is a common speculation, yes. No proof so far.

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 02-25-2004, 01:37 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 25 2004, 12:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 25 2004, 04:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So does this mean that the forth is naruto&#39;s dad? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If theres no proof, then you cant just assume that the forth is naruto&#39;s dad based on looks.

Kumiriko
Wed, 02-25-2004, 01:47 PM
Oh there is a decent ammount of proof. sure we havent herd it derect but they have basically told us inderectly

Raven
Wed, 02-25-2004, 01:49 PM
There&#39;s a chance that it isn&#39;t the case though, Kishimoto might just be trying to make it obvious so that we all believe it.

Kumiriko
Wed, 02-25-2004, 01:58 PM
Vary true but it just make things weard. they look alike for one and could he really choose someone eles son to put this burden on? and why one with no parents?

Raven
Thu, 02-26-2004, 02:27 AM
I was under the impression that when the 3rd fought Oro and Oro used the resurrection technique, the 3rd sealed the 1st, 2nd and 4th so that they couldn&#39;t be resurrected again. If that&#39;s true, then the theory dies.

Anime_KickBoxer
Thu, 02-26-2004, 02:31 AM
I believe the jutsu seals the user and the target in an eternal battle away in some abyss, never to return to mortal soil ever again. Since Sarutobi split himself into 3 with kage bunshin, his clones sealed the first and second (he apologized to them though) and the real Sarutobi sealed Oro&#39;s arms and thus his jutsus, as that was the best he could do.

edit: forgot why I posted, hah... He never sealed the fourth, as the fourth was never summoned, and couldn&#39;t/shouldn&#39;t be able to be summoned, Since Sarutobi said the jutsu seals the user away in the manga. Unless he was mistaken.

Raven
Thu, 02-26-2004, 02:33 AM
And I think he did the same sort of technique when he dispelled the 3rd coffin, didn&#39;t he? Or am I way off?

Anime_KickBoxer
Thu, 02-26-2004, 02:46 AM
Not quite sure what you mean there CmDr_RavEn, but was just checking to make sure. In chapter 124 pg 5 (would post the page, but I currently don&#39;t have ftp on my comp), Sarutobi states:

&quot;With this jutsu... the one whose soul is sealed will suffer for all eternity in the belly of Death, never gaining release... the one who is sealed and the one who performed the seal... their souls will mingle, hating each other and battling the other for all eternity...&quot;

The way I understood it was that there was no escape, so even if Sarutobi didn&#39;t stop the third coffin, the 4th wouldn&#39;t have came out, since his soul was gone. Of course, since Orochimaru didn&#39;t know about this jutsu, he would of assumed he could summon the 4th.

Raven
Thu, 02-26-2004, 03:53 AM
But surely there would have had to be something in the coffin.... but if the 4th was sealed.... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

I guess we&#39;ll never know. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

The Kyubi Naruto
Thu, 02-26-2004, 03:55 AM
If it is the same jutsu:
Perhaps Kyubi is just too strong to be completely moved into another realm.
So the 4th just had to seal it to Naruto or something. Or maybe I&#39;ve got this all wrong.

But what I am curious about is that if this is correct, then how was Naruto so conveniently available. To me it looked like he was in some building or such when the the Kyubi was sealed into him, thus creating ME The Kyubi Naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif . But the 4th seemed to be outside and far away from the city. Of course it could have been somkind of shrine and most conveniently just located behind Gamabuta and the third (and covered by the trees so we couldn&#39;t see it)
But still I find it odd that he was able to endure the jutsu so long that he &quot;neutralised&quot;/sealed kyubi and then took him to Naruto and sealed him to Mr.N.
I mean shouldn&#39;t he die when he completed the jutsu? And not be able to seal him to Naruto?

But if the jutsu is different...
Then how come the third says something like this &quot;I guess I&#39;ll have to use the third&#39;s technicue.&quot; And that clearly implies that he is talking about the jutsu the 3rd used to seal Kyubi. It could be otherwise, but the propability of that is very slim. So that leads us to the first option and to the imminent question I have.

AAAH... Maybe I shouldn&#39;t even bothered to ponder this because now it&#39;s all foggy to me. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Oh and The theory is good, though I don&#39;t think it will be that way (or atleast not close to it). And good luck with the fanfic&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

EDIT:Lol. I thought this post would have been very short, but it ended up being the longest post in the thread (i guess. I won&#39;t check &#39;cause I&#39;m lazy)
I guess I&#39;m just too full of ideas.

SECOND EDIT: It just ocurred to me that, if the 4th was Naruto&#39;s dad then wouldn&#39;t everyone know about it? And if they do then they would automatically assume that &quot;oh he is the son of the 4th who cares if he has Kyubi inside him, he could just beat the damn fox up.&quot; So that implies that the 4th isn&#39;t Naruto&#39;s dad.
But still... who knows?
YAARGH&#33;&#33;&#33; I must stop thinking about these things or I&#39;ll go crazy&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

THIRD EDIT: Hmm... It already seems I am http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif . I... must... SHUT... UP&#33;&#33;...
But I can&#39;t http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif &#33;&#33; Writing this makes me feel stupid. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

oni roh
Thu, 02-26-2004, 05:02 AM
when it was explained that the seal would lock the kyuubi and the 4th, or oro and sarutobi in an eternal battle call me dumb but where would that battle take place? its confusing to me cause

1: naruto can call upon the kyuubi chakra inside of him
2: i&#39;m guessing its the spirit of the 4th and kyuubi fighting
3: if i&#39;m understanding this right would the spirit of the 4th be sealed inside of naruto too? and if so SHOULDN&#39;T naruto not only be able to call upon the kyuubi but the 4ths powers as well???

call me dumb but it confuses the sheet outa me, someone plz explain

GhostKaGe
Thu, 02-26-2004, 05:04 AM
i would have quoted that that really long post but............................................... ..............

Kumiriko
Thu, 02-26-2004, 06:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oni roh @ Feb 26 2004, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 3: if i&#39;m understanding this right would the spirit of the 4th be sealed inside of naruto too? and if so SHOULDN&#39;T naruto not only be able to call upon the kyuubi but the 4ths powers as well???

call me dumb but it confuses the sheet outa me, someone plz explain </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
maybe he will be able to in the futer. but we have yet to see that.

Also in regards i think the location in witch the demon fox is. it is merly created by naruto&#39;s mind as a repersentation of whats happning inside him. meaning the rooms and halls dont exist in any phyical sence.

oni roh
Thu, 02-26-2004, 09:07 AM
btw, was the fourth some kind of genious? or more like naruto? i don&#39;t remember catching it in the manga but it wouldn&#39;t suprise me if he was.

GhostKaGe
Thu, 02-26-2004, 10:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Feb 26 2004, 02:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But surely there would have had to be something in the coffin.... but if the 4th was sealed.... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

I guess we&#39;ll never know. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
where did it say the 4th was sealed . i thought it said he used the seal to seal kyuubi in his body .i may be wrong i&#39;ll have to go read the manga again

Vagabond
Thu, 02-26-2004, 10:26 AM
I don&#39;t think he was a genius. He&#39;s probably like Jiraiya or Sandaime. The very strong but they&#39;re not geniuses.

Oh and about Naruto calling up the 4ths chakra. Maybe he will in the future........ or maybe it is already mixed with his.

Kumiriko
Thu, 02-26-2004, 12:02 PM
well it is the same jutsu that the third used agest oro. so that basically tells you he is part of the 9 tails in naruto.

KakashiSensei
Thu, 02-26-2004, 12:50 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Feb 26 2004, 02:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But surely there would have had to be something in the coffin.... but if the 4th was sealed.... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

I guess we&#39;ll never know. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
thats what i was wondering if that was the 4th&#39;s seal then technically the Kyuubi couldn&#39;t be sealed in Naruto&#39;s belly button. Kyuubi would be trapped in an Eternal fight with the 4th and he would never be able to be resourected.

Does that make sense http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Reason
Thu, 02-26-2004, 01:32 PM
This is only one technique of the Fourth&#39;s Jutsu, a different one then the one he used to seal Kyubi in Naruto... (Of course, this is based on what has been revealed so far, could change with more information being revealed)

- Reason -

The Kyubi Naruto
Fri, 02-27-2004, 03:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>1: naruto can call upon the kyuubi chakra inside of him
2: i&#39;m guessing its the spirit of the 4th and kyuubi fighting
3: if i&#39;m understanding this right would the spirit of the 4th be sealed inside of naruto too? and if so SHOULDN&#39;T naruto not only be able to call upon the kyuubi but the 4ths powers as well???
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

My guess is that the Kyubi is sealed in Naruto, totally. And to those who still can&#39;t accept it then think of this: In the Ep where Naruto summons Ganabunta, he talks to the Kyubi. Then if the Kyubi doesn&#39;t have a soul then how the hell was kyubi capable of communicating?
Oh and just to make sure isn&#39;t Kyubi all about chakra with a demonic soul?

So it would lead that Kyubi just had to be sealed in Naruto, and most likely the 4th is sealed to another realm or such or like you said, he could be inside Naruto.
An interesting theory but I don&#39;t believe that is the case.

So the 4th sould is in hell and his body buried somewhere else, and Kyubi is comfortably inside Naruto&#39;s belly.

Hakeem_21
Fri, 02-27-2004, 06:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Feb 26 2004, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t think he was a genius. He&#39;s probably like Jiraiya or Sandaime. The very strong but they&#39;re not geniuses.

Oh and about Naruto calling up the 4ths chakra. Maybe he will in the future........ or maybe it is already mixed with his. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think he was a genius if you listen to how everybody is talking about him.
The third is using hi justu,Tsunade talks like he was a god the first time she meets Naruto.

Also just because Jiraya was like Naruto when he was young boy doesnt mean he isnt a genius maybe he just was a annoying kid like Naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

PSJ
Sat, 02-28-2004, 03:39 AM
lol yea but orochimaru isnt really a goth genius he is just a twisted genius. you forgot sasuke he is also called a genius even if he&#39;s not.. dont get that...

monkeyboi
Sat, 02-28-2004, 03:51 AM
you know what would be more exciting...... naruto meets his mom in battle lol

Chi Chi
Sat, 02-28-2004, 07:05 AM
No, Jiraiya is the same as Naruto, they even got stuck to the same pole because of the same reason. I think they are both Genius-es.

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-28-2004, 07:39 AM
It seems that everybody except Rock Lee are geniuses in Naruto, seeing how often they use that word :D

No wait, Lee is a genius too. A genius of hard work&#33; How could I forget.

OMG it&#39;s Kakashi the copy genius&#33;
OMG it&#39;s Neji the byakugan genius&#33;
OMG it&#39;s Naruto the dropout genius&#33;
OMG it&#39;s Orochimaru the goth genius&#33;
OMG it&#39;s the third Hokage the professor genius&#33;
OMG it&#39;s Jiraiya the pervert genius&#33;
OMG it&#39;s Sakura the genius at being worthless&#33;

See&#33;

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 03-01-2004, 12:49 PM
the day naruto meets his mom or dad in battle is the day konoha will have their first gun.