PDA

View Full Version : what do you make of...

NoKKiE
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:50 AM
that was so awesome when naruto was all like you know what skill i failed in that test?

sorry kinda sidetracked

winnydapoo
Mon, 02-23-2004, 09:33 AM
Hi All,

I would be interested to see what you make of the bird watching the fight between neiji and naruto in the Anime, if anything. They focused on it at least twice during the fight, wonder if theres anything to it...

Toruxxx
Mon, 02-23-2004, 09:41 AM
well i havent read the manga so i dunno if it was somthing but i got a feeling if it was actually somthing to do with it i think it was Jiraiya. but coz i havent read the manga someone who has will probabaly know or it was just a bird flying around lol.

EDIT: well it might not be Jiraiya but might have somthing to do with him

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-23-2004, 09:46 AM
he refears to his seal as 'caged bird' so they use birds as a symbolizem about neji and destiney... it's nice but they have been overusing it so people think it means something to the plot.

Toruxxx
Mon, 02-23-2004, 09:48 AM
ahhh i see now so had nothing to do with any person well i suck dont i lol

Rock Lee
Mon, 02-23-2004, 10:05 AM
Death boo is right its overused symbolism, Neji in the manga makes refrence to a bird in a cage, the symbol on his head, and you see it again and again in the series, the bird i take it as a symbol of his freedom from his self imposed destiny.

PSJ
Mon, 02-23-2004, 10:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Feb 23 2004, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> he refears to his seal as &#39;caged bird&#39; so they use birds as a symbolizem about neji and destiney... it&#39;s nice but they have been overusing it so people think it means something to the plot. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
basicly what he said. it is a symbol to that you can change your destiny.

itachi_
Mon, 02-23-2004, 10:38 AM
You *cough can cough* change your destiny http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif just look at Naruto