PDA

View Full Version : NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

DeluxSkillz
Mon, 02-23-2004, 06:25 AM
it's no use downloading ippo anymore anyway they stopped the manga and they didn't even reach the end of the anime i'm also depressed because of it now i got 20 useless volumes of ippo which i had already seen in the anime

Rock Lee
Mon, 02-23-2004, 08:32 AM
Not to complain but the only place i saw to get the HnI over BT was snoopycool and being the slacker that i am im just now going to download it. But it has been removed. Anyone else know a good source for it. Suprnova had some torrents but their tied to snoopycool so im outta options. Any help would be appriciated.

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-25-2004, 02:57 AM
Stop talking out of your ass

SC didn't stop Ippo. Kodansha just wanted them to take the files off the site. They still have ALL the files on mIRC with a good bit of servers there. If you ask nicely in there they will give you a link to download chapters 184-197 or something like that.

irc.irchighway.net

#snoopycool

They just took the manga off the site per the request of Kodansha publishing. Since Ippo isn't licensed they can't stop them from fanscanning it.

Ippo manga will never be licensed anyway, its on Volume 65, and its not the type of manga american companies want.