PDA

View Full Version : Kakashi Theory

Beautiful Green Beast
Mon, 02-23-2004, 02:11 AM
Ok, i have a special theory in Naruto and it is....

THEORY:
Kakashi is actually The Fourth ( Yondaime )

WHAT SPEAKS FOR:
* Let his hair grow out a bit, color it gray, put a forehead protector on his head and that thing on his mouth and here ya go: Yondaime

WHAT SPEAKS AGAINST:
* His rivalty against Gai Sensei

THEORY STORY:
During the great battle against kyubi, Yondaime didnt sacrificed his own life but he was seriously injured and he had lost one eye. He went to the Uchiha clan wich had just got a new member: sasuke. Yondaime got an eye from an dying uchiha member and on his way back to Konoha Village, he realized with his current strength he could impossible stay as Hokage anymore so he disguised himself as a ninja who mysteriously dissapeared one month ago outside konoha: Hatake Kakashi. His returning (fake returning) was unexpected but Kakashi (fake) continued his missions as a jounin and requested Hokage-sama (3rd) to look over Naruto because the fox demon was sealed into him and Yondaimes job was to prevent the fox demon from reappear outside Narutos body. Because Yondaime didnt know Kakashi he told the 3rd that he lost his memory after the dissapearing. That also explains why he refused to talk to Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura about his hobbies etc in the beginning of the manga/anime.

So what do you think?

Kumiriko
Mon, 02-23-2004, 02:25 AM
*blink* thats a hole lot of speculation. there isnt anything to really back up your story

Mgslee
So far fetched that it makes it unlikely....

Naruto being the 4th reincarnite is more likely.... and theres also no evidence in the manga to support your theory

so I dont like it

Power PMV
That would mean the technique used by the fourth to seal Hokage (which is the same used by the third to seal Michael Jackson's rapist arms) wouldn't kill the person which is not true since the third said he was gonna die with that technique.

Maybe the third hokage was confused but I doubt it, a ninja as badass as the third was cannot be confused. So the 4th died.

Beautiful Green Beast
Mon, 02-23-2004, 02:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Feb 23 2004, 01:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That would mean the technique used by the fourth to seal Hokage (which is the same used by the third to seal Michael Jackson&#39;s rapist arms) wouldn&#39;t kill the person which is not true since the third said he was gonna die with that technique.

Maybe the third hokage was confused but I doubt it, a ninja as badass as the third was cannot be confused. So the 4th died. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
ok,so he was confused&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif
nah, but the fourth was maybe so strong he could resist death from that jutsu...

lasaire
Mon, 02-23-2004, 02:29 AM
I would say that it is much more likely that the 4th is Naruto&#39;s father, I would bet a significant sum of money that before Naruto ends Kishimoto-sensei will reveal that to be true.

I read a very interesting story on fanfiction.net that has really hooked me as to a possible explanation of Kakashi&#39;s origins. This person made the speculation that Kakashi is Jiraiya and Tsunade&#39;s son. Now, obviously aside from the spiky gray hair and Kakashi&#39;s closeness with the 4th who is Jiraiya&#39;s student (an obvious person to leave in charge of him) this is almost pure speculation. However, the fic itself was very convincing and I just can&#39;t let go of the idea.

Called To Give and Take by Aoi Kami Sarah, look it up on ff.net.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-23-2004, 02:41 AM
the main problem with this theory is that according to that, there is already a Hatake Kakashi, and seeing that he&#39;s a fucking genious, i doubt he would let anyone take his identity...

the reincreaneate theory isn&#39;t much better, cuz the 4th talked to the third about Naruto and told him that the kid should be treated as a hero. now, if the 4th is naruto, how would he know that the kid he&#39;s gonna turn into will be named naruto?

besides, the story is about Naruto going against his destiney and achieveing everyoene&#39;s achknowlegement, making him to turn into the 4th will throw the whole point to hell.

basically, my &quot;itachi isn&#39;t evil&quot; (itachi disscussion, pager 4) will be shown in the manga before these two.

Kumiriko
Mon, 02-23-2004, 02:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Feb 23 2004, 02:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> basically, my &quot;itachi isn&#39;t evil&quot; (itachi disscussion, pager 4) will be shown in the manga before these two. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Just read that Thery. not bad, actually more plausable then this one.

PSJ
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:14 AM
i didnt read the speculation at all i stopped right at &quot;Kakashi is Yondaime&quot; thats so stupid. im sorry to say this but there is no way yondaime can be kakashi since yondaime was kakashi&#39;s teacher.

EDIT: ok read the whole post now. didnt think one person could achieve this level of stupidity. this theory is so full of holes thats its insane. i have never seen a speculation like this before. my &quot;naruto being related to 1st, 2nd and 4th hokade, jiraiya and tsunade&quot; is better than this one. and i know my theory is not very good but it doesnt have the holes this one have.

Mgslee
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:35 AM
Actually the theory doesnt have any holes it just doesnt make sense...

holes is when theres possible contradictions and what not. There there is possible but not very probable since so much of it is speculation with out any backing what so ever

Its the same as saying [insert random character] is a transexual, no holes just not likely

Mut
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:45 AM
i can&#39;t even respect it. i stopped reading it after the 3rd line. i can&#39;t respect someone&#39;s &quot;theory&quot; when the person completely ignored the fact that kakashi was the 4th&#39;s student. if you&#39;re gonna tell us about your theories, at least put more than 30 seconds of thinking into it. don&#39;t bother putting up random, incoherent ideas.

PSJ
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:47 AM
thank you finally someone that sees it as i do.

EDIT: both itachi_ and dazzz.

NoKKiE
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:47 AM
of course it&#39;s bs.. like all theory

PSJ
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:50 AM
all theories isnt bs some makes sense but the person that came up with it cant prove the theory. normally when a perosn comes up with a theory he considers the facts that the manga gives us and works from there. this theory is just like lightning from a clear sky.

Power PMV
Mon, 02-23-2004, 05:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 23 2004, 02:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i didnt read the speculation at all i stopped right at &quot;Kakashi is Yondaime&quot; thats so stupid. im sorry to say this but there is no way yondaime can be kakashi since yondaime was kakashi&#39;s teacher.

EDIT: ok read the whole post now. didnt think one person could achieve this level of stupidity. this theory is so full of holes thats its insane. i have never seen a speculation like this before. my &quot;naruto being related to 1st, 2nd and 4th hokade, jiraiya and tsunade&quot; is better than this one. and i know my theory is not very good but it doesnt have the holes this one have. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
no need for bashing dude.

Theories in anime can have any holes and still be true, remember anime doesn&#39;t obey the rules of life, physics, nature, or any other rules you can create. I think that her theory is wrong but there is no need to insult someone just because of that.

oni roh
Mon, 02-23-2004, 05:19 AM
well if you think about it you could make anything sound true like the one guy siad it IS an anime, so there is no need for flaming about this guys theory.

the ppl who say it isn&#39;t true could be just as wrong as the guy who made the theory http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

who knows, there isn&#39;t a whole lot actually known about that period in time so as hard to believe as it is who says it couldn&#39;t be true http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

KakashiSensei
Mon, 02-23-2004, 05:24 AM
lol i&#39;m sorry that is just really silly http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Mut
Mon, 02-23-2004, 05:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oni roh @ Feb 23 2004, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> well if you think about it you could make anything sound true like the one guy siad it IS an anime, so there is no need for flaming about this guys theory.

the ppl who say it isn&#39;t true could be just as wrong as the guy who made the theory http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

who knows, there isn&#39;t a whole lot actually known about that period in time so as hard to believe as it is who says it couldn&#39;t be true http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah, it&#39;s an anime. a lot of ridiculous, unrealistic things can be true. but this is the one exception where the basis of whole theory has already been proven impossible. the 4th can&#39;t be kakashi because the 4th was kakashi&#39;s sensei. there is a picture of them. and if anyone gonna say something dumb like &quot;oh, he was using kage bunshin the whole time,&quot; then go kill yourself.

itachi_
Mon, 02-23-2004, 06:09 AM
Well it&#39;s not nice to make a topic about a theory that dosen&#39;t even makes sense, that has been stated as <u>NOT POSSIBLE</u>, that theory is 100 % fucking BS, close this thread it&#39;s pointless

KakashiSensei
Mon, 02-23-2004, 06:44 AM
as I agree and have been laughing for a little while I&#39;m closeing this thread as it serves no real point anymore. LOL this is soooo silly

Raven
Mon, 02-23-2004, 07:32 AM
Don&#39;t forget the fact that Kakashi is waaaaaaay weaker than what the 4th should be, he&#39;s nowhere near Hokage level.

jing
Mon, 02-23-2004, 08:42 AM
Gai sensei has always been at rival with Kakashi ever since they were little. This proves Kakashi existed when he was a child, and not a diguise by Yondaime. Good attempt on your theory, at least you explained it.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-23-2004, 10:30 AM
The biggest problem with the thorey is that doesn&#39;t explain anything.

the only thing you said here was that &#39;kakashi&#39; lost his eye in a battle against the Kyubi and had to take an uchiha eye. it still leaves his past and the &#39;real&#39; owner of the eye unclear.

besides, how can you explain Kakashi&#39;s actions with this theory? like why is he always late or who were his teammates and who was obito-san?

and the last thing, you say that his mission was to take care of naruto, and so far, Kakashi done nothing like that, he has practically left naruto on his own during the last 100 chapters of the manga.

itachi_
Mon, 02-23-2004, 10:41 AM
Stupid, i respect your theory but it&#39;s really stupid..

Kakashi was the 4th apprentice, so yondaime isn&#39;t kakashi, baka&#33;

Your theory is 100 % authentic BS http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif