Kazekage-sama
Sun, 02-22-2004, 02:42 AM
Pakkun! Like Xollence

Kumiriko
Sun, 02-22-2004, 02:54 AM
was going to say something but i think it counts as a spoiler

Assertn
Sun, 02-22-2004, 03:04 AM
the strength of the summoner only determins WHO from the family of summons actually gets summoned. Gama Bunta has the same strength whether he's summoned by Naruto or by the 4th. It's actually GETTING Gama bunta that's the tricky part.

The_Fourth
Sun, 02-22-2004, 03:11 AM
Pakkun kicks ass!! http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Nara Shikamaru
Sun, 02-22-2004, 03:24 AM
gamabunta, he didn't show his true strength cuz he didn't want to kill naruto
but gama isn't strongest..
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>oro summoning the 2 hokages is the strongest summon</span></span>

pakkun comes close&gt;_&gt;

itachi_
Sun, 02-22-2004, 04:02 AM
If you mean summoning then gamabunta, if you mean beasts overall, it&#39;s kyubi.

SirCharlesIII
Sun, 02-22-2004, 04:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kumiriko @ Feb 22 2004, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> was going to say something but i think it counts as a spoiler </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
...then dont say anything, or use the spoiler tag and warn people that its a spoiler

for me, oro&#39;s summoning of the first second and fourth hokage&#39;s would be the strongest, if it had worked....not sure

joker-kun
Sun, 02-22-2004, 04:31 AM
not the strongest, but the most jokish is Pakkun&#33;

SeGee
Sun, 02-22-2004, 04:51 AM
I think they are all good depending on their level of summon. Like Enma is probably the best ape you can get. same as the frog and dog. Now dont know whos the best of now, but as Sarutobi is the professor and knows all konoha jutsus, Id say that Enma is damn good&#33; Remember that 3rd is said to be better than 4th.. but 4th is legendary and declared a hero. So eventhough 4th choose frog, maybe the ape is better because Sarutobi knows maybe? You could also see the fear in Orochimaru&#39;s eyes when enma showed up. So its tricky, maybe a dog is stronger? =)

itsgalf
Sun, 02-22-2004, 06:06 AM
I don&#39;t know there, just picture both Enma and Gamabunta meeting up. Just imagine what would happen, Enma would get squished

Assertn
Sun, 02-22-2004, 06:13 AM
well....of all the types of summons we&#39;ve seen so far (dog, frog, snake, dead people, monkey, turtle)...we&#39;ve only seen the strongest of 2 of these types (frog and monkey...hard to say with dead people though), so unfortunately its hard to compare which types are actually the strongest

Iznogoud
Sun, 02-22-2004, 09:51 AM
Okay now that i thought about it a bit more, i&#39;d say it all depends on the situation...
What could gamabunta have done to help the 3rd on that roof ?

now

Watch this at your own risk

***************<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>kinda big SPOILER</span>********************

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>Ok now if you take gamabunta against manda(sp?) it would have been dead meat if tsunade wasn&#39;t there with her own summon(don&#39;t remember the name)...
Sarutobi&#39;s summon is really deadly when well used, he could have killed orochimaru that way if he was in his prime...
So i&#39;d say it all depends on the situation&#33;

</span>

Yaba
Sun, 02-22-2004, 11:24 AM
so.. who is the strongest summon?

I think it&#39;s gamabunta, but the ape king is pretty powerfull to, we haven&#39;t seen a lot from gamabunta or the ape king but if you can face off against two hokage&#39;s then you&#39;re pretty powerfull if you ask me.

ad4mz41
Sun, 02-22-2004, 12:07 PM
I think Enma is stronger than Gamabunta and hes cooler too. Haha Pakkun is so funny. MY PAWS ARE SQUISHY&#33;

loser_nin
Sun, 02-22-2004, 12:25 PM
I agree Iznogoud...It depends on the situation...I mean if you had a enormous frog up against a six foot tall monkey or a small dog....But then again, if the Kyuubi up against Gamabunta, the tables turn.

jing
Sun, 02-22-2004, 12:41 PM
Of course its gotta be Gai sensei&#39;s mysterious turtle. Look at its shell, I bet you its got one of those &quot;absolute defence&quot; thing going on.

loser_nin
Sun, 02-22-2004, 12:51 PM
You know, I really hope Gai does summon a turtle in one of the uber later eppies. That would be so awesome. I like turtles and they would kind of have an absolute defense because turtles shells are very hard to penetrate. Plus they&#39;re green and Gai=God of Greenness.

Xollence
Sun, 02-22-2004, 12:59 PM
Pakkun of course. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Uchiha-Itachi
Sun, 02-22-2004, 01:08 PM
The tadpole pwnz all &#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Shinji Ikari
Sun, 02-22-2004, 01:16 PM
I&#39;d have to say that i think that Gamabunta is the best (remember even fourth Hokage used it) and also considering the fact that Gamabunta is so big http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I don&#39;t know, but i think that the power of the summoning also is determined by the strenght of the summoner.

Iznogoud
Sun, 02-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Gamabunta...he&#39;s insanely huge and has a sword...
What in the world would beat that ? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Sagikai
Mon, 02-23-2004, 02:10 AM
The summon orochimaru did has got to be the strongest. He summoned two past hokages... HOKAGEs&#33;&#33;&#33;... would&#39;ve have three though but two Hokages are strong enough.

MadMachine
Mon, 02-23-2004, 02:36 AM
So many people keep saying that Enma will get crushed but we really have not seen enough of each summons strength, I mean Enma can transform do we know if Gambuta can change.
Also you have to take the situation into consideration Kakashi summoned Pakkun who is cool but he isnt the most powerful but he probably is the best for getting Naruto and Sakura to where they need to go.
So I agree with Iznogoud that you need to summon the right type when you need it.

Assertn
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:03 AM
lol, actually there seems to be more people who&#39;d say that people say enma would get crushed than those who say enma would get crushed

if that makes any sense to you http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Hokage-IV
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:04 AM
heres a question for you,

1st question,who is stronger Pakkun vs Enma? explain your answer ,why

2nd question, who is stronger pakkun vs Enma? , if Pakkun was summoned by Hokage and Enma was summoned by Kakashi, does this question alter your answer? if not then 3rd question

3rd question, Gamabunta was 4th Hokage summon and Enma is 3rd Hokage who is stronger? Enma is 1/10 of size of Gamabunta, like pakkun is 1/10 size of Enma.

With reasonable logic I think kishimoto use different sizes to indicate stregnth and im not referring to relative size but distinct size difference . But thats just me, thats how i see it.

Assertn
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:09 AM
1: pakkun is meant for tracking, not fighting.....i doubt he would stand a chance against Enma. Especially since Enma is the monkey king, while i doubt pakkun is the strongest level dog summon. so i&#39;d say enma

2: um....same as #1 http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif This is also regardless of who summons which. The strength of the summoner only determines who gets summoned, not how powerful that summoned thing is.

3: it is said that sarutobi in his prime was the strongest of any hokage. At least i think i heard that somewhere anyway. im sure both enma and gama bunta require the same amount of chakra to summon, and which is stronger is certainly hard to say...

I wouldnt judge the sizes to determine strength...except among same species of summon

Xollence
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:11 AM
1. Enma of course. If pakkun was really strong, he wouldn&#39;t have run from those chunnin sound ninjas. So that means Asuma is stronger than pakkun, but Enma can take on Hokage level ninjas, so Enma is definately stronger.

2. No.

3. Not sure about this one since we really haven&#39;t seen Gambunta in action. But if the Perverted Hermit fears him then he must be pretty strong.

ricefarmer
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:31 AM
no way is enma 1/10 gamabunta size and pakkun is 1/10 enma size idiot. enma is more 1/25 gamabunta size. how can u even compare it like that u freakin idiot. and to say pakkun i s1/10 enma size??? are u an idiot and then u say enma is 1/10 gama size... psshh ur gonna keep saying 1/10 size for everything dumbass

Mut
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:39 AM
assuming that size is the distinction between which is stronger is absolutely retarded.

NoKKiE
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:44 AM
although size is not the sole factor it is definitly a factor in strenght... naruto&#39;s summon has size AND speed though.

remember, this isn&#39;t dragon ball, where size has nothing to do with anything

Mut
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:55 AM
then according to your logic, kakashi can&#39;t be stronger than sakura.

PSJ
Mon, 02-23-2004, 03:59 AM
size doesnt really matter. remember what kakashi said. &quot;there are kids younger than you and stronger than me&quot; this should apply to summons to. i really cant say which one is the strongest to tough of a choice.

Krbadass
Mon, 02-23-2004, 04:08 AM
gama bunta hands down http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Yaba
Mon, 02-23-2004, 05:53 AM
but...

the 3rd coudln&#39;t summon gamabunta because he never put his name in blood letters in the scroll http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif never forget that...

I think old enma has some tricks up his sleave otherwise he wouldn&#39;t be down there, knowing al the jutsu&#39;s doesn&#39;t make you an ultra powerfull warrior since there all capable of creating there own jutsu&#39;s. (Sexy-no-jutsu and orochimaru&#39;s jutsu to become young)

boomorman
Mon, 02-23-2004, 06:49 AM
perhaps gamabunta can&#39;t transform into useful things like enma? I&#39;m guessing the strongest of each animal summon are all about equal.

Hokage-IV
Mon, 02-23-2004, 10:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricefarmer @ Feb 23 2004, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> no way is enma 1/10 gamabunta size and pakkun is 1/10 enma size idiot. enma is more 1/25 gamabunta size. how can u even compare it like that u freakin idiot. and to say pakkun i s1/10 enma size??? are u an idiot and then u say enma is 1/10 gama size... psshh ur gonna keep saying 1/10 size for everything dumbass </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
learn how to read the points with in the context and comprehend them before you call some one an idiot.

Hokage-IV
Mon, 02-23-2004, 01:18 PM
I dont think you can compare enma and Gamabunta, Gamabunta will crush emna no doubt. Just cuz 3rd summon Enma in ep71 it is the strongest summon or the strongest summon he has. Im sure he has other summon that is big as Gamabunta but it wasnt apporiate cuz of the barrier restricting it or something else like orochimaru can counter that summon. Im not saying enma isnt strong but its like comparing apples and oranges. For example , orochimaru summoned 1st and 2nd hokage and if they fought Gamabunta, Gamabunta will crush those 2 hokage but if those Hokage summoned of their own then gamabunta would be introuble. So with that said i dont know what enma is cabable of, perhaps he can henge bigger version of himself but til i see that you cant compare enma and gamabunta.

Vagabond
Mon, 02-23-2004, 01:25 PM
hm I would think enma and gamabunta have equal strength.
Also a lot of you are saying gamabunta will &quot;crush&quot; enma. If you are refering to their size difference. Couldn&#39;t enma just henge into something a lot bigger?

Power PMV
Mon, 02-23-2004, 01:57 PM
Old Monkey Enma and Gamabunta sama. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Slain
Tue, 02-24-2004, 06:06 AM
i would say gamabunta, cause enma looks really old like the 3rd and Gamabunta still looks middle age http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

PuppetMaster Kankuro
Tue, 02-24-2004, 08:13 AM
Too much speculation. All we&#39;ve seen is enma and oro&#39;s giant snake. I guess i&#39;ll put my money on gamabunta.

Wren
Tue, 02-24-2004, 09:37 AM
id have to say Orochimaru&#39;s Worldy ressurection; for one it summons 3 freakin Hokages, secondly if it worked it would have summoned the 4th, who can summon Gama Bunta so id say that is one helluva summon----