PDA

View Full Version : INANE 205 out

Everon
Sat, 02-21-2004, 02:02 AM
that makes sense. But for Kimmaro just to have bones stick out of his body doesn't seem to fit Orochimaru's goal. Oro wants to learn all jutsus, how do bones sticking out of your body do that?

just a thought

AlbinoFury
Sat, 02-21-2004, 02:21 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 21 2004, 11:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and akamaru just has to die he stabbed himself twice that small body dont contain much blood he will die of blood loss shortly. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
akamaru didnt stab himself, kiba did. it was a little confusing what went down but heres what i gathered. kiba lured teh baddie out of his body, threw a kunai where he had to shield his vision to guard against it. while he did that he grabbed the akamaru who was lying unconcious and left a fake puppy trap. then they ran. so at least thats what i gathered happened.

Winged Dancer
Sat, 02-21-2004, 02:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Immortal Boner @ Feb 21 2004, 11:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So he&#39;s like wolverine.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Heeey, I hadn&#39;t though of it that way... now I&#39;d like to see a fan-manga with Kimimaro in yellow spandex.

But anyway, yeah, it was all pretty much what I had already understood from the Raw... Kiba&#39;s story should end next chapter (I hope so) and then we&#39;ll concentrate on Shikamaru and Naruto.

Hey, and is it only me or basically everyone with a blood-line ability is a genius? Neji, Sasuke, Kimimaro, Haku, even Hanabi... it seems Hinata is the only one who&#39;s not a genius.
Meh, I don&#39;t like that reasoning...

Iznogoud
Sat, 02-21-2004, 02:57 AM
hinata has byakuugan...
That chapter was pretty good...kimmimaro&#39;s badass...
But if that&#39;s all of his power he&#39;s deadmeat against naruto.

PSJ
Sat, 02-21-2004, 03:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlbinoFury @ Feb 21 2004, 07:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 21 2004, 11:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and akamaru just has to die he stabbed himself twice that small body dont contain much blood he will die of blood loss shortly. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
akamaru didnt stab himself, kiba did. it was a little confusing what went down but heres what i gathered. kiba lured teh baddie out of his body, threw a kunai where he had to shield his vision to guard against it. while he did that he grabbed the akamaru who was lying unconcious and left a fake puppy trap. then they ran. so at least thats what i gathered happened. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
oh i must have missed that. then its kiba that should die since he stabbed himself in his liver and will bleed to death it will just take a little longer for him than for akamaru.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-21-2004, 03:21 AM
Next chapter is called awakening.....

I wonder if that is Kimimaro&#39;s true abilities coming out, or Sasuke waking up after a slumber.

If it is either of those, then the chapter might not be a complete stink fest.

Assertn
Sat, 02-21-2004, 03:36 AM
i dont like how naruto can never do anything useful with the kage bunshin except for tricking people......it shouldnt be so easy to defeat a jounin level ability + demon fox powers&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

I&#39;m also curious as to why kimimaro was orochimaru&#39;s original candidate. If oro&#39;s intentions are to obtain all the jutsus in the world, then why would he prefer manipulating bones before sharingan?

Mut
Sat, 02-21-2004, 03:38 AM
i bet you if sasuke is gonna be coming out of the barrel, it&#39;ll be shown on the last page and the title for next chapter will be like &quot;omfgz, sasuke&#33;&#33;&#33;&quot;

COME OUT ALREADY

itachi_
Sat, 02-21-2004, 03:39 AM
Who do you think has the hardest fight of all in the genin team? I think Naruto.

PSJ
Sat, 02-21-2004, 03:44 AM
naruto no doubt. he is fighting orochimarus original choice for a body. if orochimaru choosed him there gotta be soemthing more to him. but the reason why orochimaru chosed him is because his physical conditions are top notch far better than the uchiha&#39;s. with orochimarus talent and a body like that would do wonders. then he will probably breed new super bodies for him to jump into after the body he is in is at its limits. he dont need the sharingan to learn all jutsus in the world. he needs more time. he is a genius that learns stuff pretty fast anyway. thats why an uchiha wasnt his first choice. he needs a body that can compare up to his talents.

oni roh
Sat, 02-21-2004, 03:48 AM
what did kabuto mean then when he said that oro was now stuck in a body that he would have to wait a few years before jumping again, i&#39;m guessing there is somekind of limit to this jutsu but i dunno what kind of things factor the time

jing
Sat, 02-21-2004, 04:00 AM
Ukon says he gotta sleep or something. Maybe he will be the one thats waking up.

Mut
Sat, 02-21-2004, 04:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (oni roh @ Feb 21 2004, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what did kabuto mean then when he said that oro was now stuck in a body that he would have to wait a few years before jumping again, i&#39;m guessing there is somekind of limit to this jutsu but i dunno what kind of things factor the time </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
there is a 3 year waiting period before he can swap bodies again. i don&#39;t know about the factors of time.

Badmamajama
Sat, 02-21-2004, 04:33 AM
I hate how people say Naruto&#39;s fights suck. Sure they may be repetitive but I just like the fact that he doesn&#39;t do any super fyling spining kick crap. When it comes down to it he does what anyone in a real fight would do, punch someone in the face.

oni roh
Sat, 02-21-2004, 04:43 AM
i like the naruto fights but i know something is going to happen where the story doesn&#39;t focus on him as much and he starts learning new things and training more (perhaps continueing with jaraiya?) because if the story follows him too much everyone will get sick of the same techniques, even if he does learn a few more.

Kumiriko
Sat, 02-21-2004, 04:57 AM
Blarg&#33; maybe we should wait 24 hours before talkin bout it too. all the sources i get the manga from do not yet have it&#33;

oni roh
Sat, 02-21-2004, 05:13 AM
get it from naruto fan

Kumiriko
Sat, 02-21-2004, 05:25 AM
linkage? and i ant no memeber. why do i have to join&#33;

Mut
Sat, 02-21-2004, 05:45 AM
narutoex.com

just join narutofan.com, ass.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-21-2004, 06:31 AM
Yeah man its not that hard, you don&#39;t even have to confirm it through email.

As for Naruto&#39;s fights being repetetive, well thats because they are. So far Kimimaro VS Naruto has been a replay of Sasuke vs Naruto. The genius uses ultra advanced taijutsu to take out the Bunshins. No surprises there.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 02-21-2004, 06:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kumiriko @ Feb 21 2004, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> linkage? and i ant no memeber. why do i have to join&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
dude u remind me of a friend of mine, he is such a lazy bitch that he doesnt even want to talk on AIM. he pisses the fuck out of me when he is so lazy.

dont be like my friend.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-21-2004, 07:26 AM
Kimimaros bones are insane

Mut
Sat, 02-21-2004, 07:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi &#064; Feb 21 2004, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> dude u remind me of a friend of mine, he is such a lazy bitch that he doesnt even want to talk on AIM. he pisses the fuck out of me when he is so lazy.

dont be like my friend. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
rofl, you got that kumiriko? <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>OK http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif </span>

PSJ
Sat, 02-21-2004, 07:30 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Feb 21 2004, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
dude u remind me of a friend of mine, he is such a lazy bitch that he doesnt even want to talk on AIM. he pisses the fuck out of me when he is so lazy.

is he really that lazy? didnt know you could be that lazy. im to lazy to talk on the phone tho.

JusDaMan
Sat, 02-21-2004, 08:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 21 2004, 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi &#064; Feb 21 2004, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

is he really that lazy? didnt know you could be that lazy. im to lazy to talk on the phone tho. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
pfft Hell yes any1 can become that lazy... for 1 example Me... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif I get asked to go out and chill all the time and i always be like TOO LAZY IM GOING TO SLEEP. only time i actucally go out is for food... and thats wat lazy is all about. im probably 1 of the lazyest guy ever aahaha cause

1. even if some hot girls ask me to chill i be like Nah I wanna stay home and sleep.
2. Abrivate all the time in aim talking...
3. Hates talking on phone exept for cellphone handsets. Dam i hate holding the phone lol.

i talked too much ok back to sleep good morning

Insomniac
Sat, 02-21-2004, 10:06 AM
so uh yeah, bones..

seems to me that no one really wants to discuss this chapter http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif lol

Vagabond
Sat, 02-21-2004, 10:13 AM
I don&#39;t really see how being able to control your bone length gives you an advatage. There must be something else.

oni roh
Sat, 02-21-2004, 10:15 AM
i forget who said it but they said it would be badass if sasuke revived and him and naruto teamed up against the other dude. That would be badass if you ask me but i somehow doubt it considering sasuke abandoned everyone in the first place, but it would kinda suck if the majority of the genin that ran in there to save the crybaby died in vein.

gaara
Sat, 02-21-2004, 10:17 AM
if yo friend don&#39;t wanna go on aim, thats because he doesn&#39;t wanna deal with your lame ass.

Vagabond
Sat, 02-21-2004, 10:23 AM
I don&#39;t really think naruto and sasuke will team up. The only way i see sasuke fighting kimimaro is if he comes out of the coffin and sees Naruto beaten to a bloody pulp or if kimimaro tries to kill sasuke.

Ignore gaara. He&#39;s not worth anyones time.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 02-21-2004, 10:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara &#064; Feb 21 2004, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if yo friend don&#39;t wanna go on aim, thats because he doesn&#39;t wanna deal with your lame ass. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
dude, ur a dick.

i was just saying that he is lazy and doesnt like to get up from his room to go to his comp in the living room. it has nothing to do with me. i so wish i could come over there and slap some commmon sense into u.

Raven
Sat, 02-21-2004, 10:59 AM
BTW..... to whoever mentioned it before, there is no 24 hour rule for the manga. If you haven&#39;t read the latest manga chapter yet, just stay out of the chapter discussion thread. It&#39;s not as if a lot of other threads regarding the chapter appear everywhere like the anime section.

A good chapter, Kiba did well to get away, I&#39;m pretty sure that story will be concluded next chapter. Naruto vs. Kimimaro was pretty predictable, just fight off all the boushins one by one like everyone else. I wanna see more Shikamaru, dammit&#33;&#33;&#33;

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-21-2004, 11:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara @ Feb 22 2004, 03:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if yo friend don&#39;t wanna go on aim, thats because he doesn&#39;t wanna deal with your lame ass. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Say hello to a warning, young man.

---

This chapter was good, but lately I&#39;ve realized that the Naruto manga really is nothing compared to what exists out there... kinda ironic coming from a Gotwoot mod mayhap, but it&#39;s still great.

primalspas
Sat, 02-21-2004, 11:26 AM
Naruto fan has it, go ahead discuss

Hotsuma
Sat, 02-21-2004, 11:45 AM
Damn, that Bunshin army VS Kimimaro fight is boring. Well, on Naruto&#39;s case. I wanna see some Rasengans or two.

But, Kimimaro seems to be holding his own easy against the Bunshin army. I hope his blood is something freakin badass.

Oh, and you gotta love the translation &quot;Rat Bastard&quot;.

itachi_
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:01 PM
I haven&#39;t been able going to #mangareaders, damn mircx, it&#39;s out, YES&#33;

Munsu
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:05 PM
go to aniverse

itachi_
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:12 PM
er? have they change network to aniverse?? How about all the other channel, how about #Animeone? they&#39;re on aniverse now?

PSJ
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:14 PM
good chapter when you understand what they say. and i was right about kimimaros bloodline. he can control his bones. quite cool if you ask me. and akamaru just has to die he stabbed himself twice that small body dont contain much blood he will die of blood loss shortly.

Munsu
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:14 PM
humm... didnt you take the hint in the mircx thread?

itachi_
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:15 PM
When Kimmimaro said &quot;This is the limit of my inheritence&quot; what did he mean, like he was out of chakra? or that he fought at his limit..

Hotsuma
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:17 PM
Everybody knows you can&#39;t die of blood-loss in anime.

Immortal Boner
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:38 PM
So he&#39;s like wolverine.

Not as good of a bloodline as I expected but it serves it&#39;s purpose. Makes it tempting to see how he fairs with other taijitsu oriented characters.

Hotsuma
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:43 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara @ Feb 21 2004, 10:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if yo friend don&#39;t wanna go on aim, thats because he doesn&#39;t wanna deal with your lame ass.

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Hey, do the board a favor and shut the fuck up. Nothing you spew is remotely close to contribution. All you let out is your homosexual propaganda and exploits of you and your fudge packing virgin butt buddies. Now, just shut the fuck up.

Xarpolis
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:47 PM
What MIRCX thread?

I missed that aparantly. Anyone care to link it to here?

Hyuga Koji
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:48 PM
I&#39;m thinking Marrow and that&#39;s a pretty neat bloodline ability i can&#39;t wait to see what he does next.

Hotsuma
Sat, 02-21-2004, 12:52 PM
I seriously hope he takes out the rest of the bunshins with his blood ability. Then it could be a more intense fight.

One on one fight &gt; One on one thousand weaklings.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-21-2004, 01:03 PM
Damn, Kiba&#39;s still alive.. i was looking forward for his departure from the world...

really, how can Ukon assassinate anyone wiht his ability if everytime his victim dies then so does he? it&#39;s really stupid&#33;

Xceleration
Sat, 02-21-2004, 01:04 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 21 2004, 11:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> When Kimmimaro said &quot;This is the limit of my inheritence&quot; what did he mean, like he was out of chakra? or that he fought at his limit.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
He meant that controlling his bones was the ability of his bloodline, which he inherited. Bloodlines are also known as blood limits, but Inane didn&#39;t make that clear enough in the translation.

Vagabond
Sun, 02-22-2004, 02:03 AM
I&#39;m thinking he can somehow reshape his bones. Maybe he can surround himself with bones and create an armor of some sort. I dunno. Something like gaara&#39;s armor of sand but like 10 times stronger.

chaos4ever
Sun, 02-22-2004, 02:24 AM
how about this: if naruto can physically break haku&#39;s demonic ice mirrors (which was also an advanced blood line), i&#39;m pretty damned sure that he&#39;d have a chance to break bones. i really don&#39;t think the kyuubi&#39;s strength is that limited

but then, it&#39;d be too predictable if naruto did that. i bet you the manga&#39;ll pull a fast one on us.

Mut
Sun, 02-22-2004, 02:52 AM
from the looks of it, 6 sharp bone blades came out. 1 from each of his knees, elbows and shoulders.

Mut
Sun, 02-22-2004, 03:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Feb 22 2004, 09:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Everything you just said is countered by the fact that this is manga.

Next. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
DAMNIT I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>how about this: if naruto can physically break haku&#39;s demonic ice mirrors (which was also an advanced blood line), i&#39;m pretty damned sure that he&#39;d have a chance to break bones. i really don&#39;t think the kyuubi&#39;s strength is that limited

but then, it&#39;d be too predictable if naruto did that. i bet you the manga&#39;ll pull a fast one on us.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
dude,
1. kimimaro&#39;s bones aren&#39;t breakable. kishimoto wouldn&#39;t have made orochimaru&#39;s first body choice as something so pussy.

2. and naruto can&#39;t even use most of the kyubi strength anyway. he is garbage.

Hotsuma
Sun, 02-22-2004, 03:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtort @ Feb 22 2004, 01:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma &#064; Feb 22 2004, 10:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Everything you just said is countered by the fact that this is manga.

True. I still dislike the &quot;talent&quot; though. It seems like Kimimaro was waay too hyped to be Wolverine-squared. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

-xtortout </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Nah. I think he&#39;s going to do something next chapter with those bones. It&#39;s not like he&#39;s shown the jist of his abilities, just yet.

sangai
Sun, 02-22-2004, 03:56 AM
i didn&#39;t notice any coming from his shoulders they where from his palms

knees and elbows

i didn&#39;t see any coming from his shoulders

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 02-22-2004, 04:09 AM
can anyone post a dam link directly to the dled bc im to dam lazy to go look for it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Mut
Sun, 02-22-2004, 04:27 AM
trust me, 2 came out from his shoulders.

xtort
Sun, 02-22-2004, 05:49 AM
When you think about it, that ability is horrible. Let&#39;s assume that a bone comes out of his shoulder 2&#39; (2/3 meter). If Naruto grabbed at the end, he would have so much more leverage on it, he&#39;d be able to rip Kimimaro a new one. Not to mention the other 5 bones he could do the same with. Naruto&#39;s kage bunshin is the worst pairup Kimimaro could hope for.

This was poorly thought out.

-xtortout

Insomniac
Sun, 02-22-2004, 05:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If Naruto grabbed at the end</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

they&#39;re sharp as blades, its the same as if Naruto grabbed someones sword at the end.
sharpened bones are possibly sharper then a normal blade can be.

not only that, they&#39;re retractable, once Kimimaro notices Naruto grab one to his advantage, pop it goes back in - Naruto hits Kimimaros elbow then bam, straight back out into Naruto.

whats so poorly thought out is your analysis of the situation http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

itachi_
Sun, 02-22-2004, 05:58 AM
Really strange advance bloodline to use your bones within you as weapons, they shouldn&#39;t bee that easy to break... if they ain&#39;t made of some special material..

Munsu
Sun, 02-22-2004, 06:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto @ Feb 22 2004, 03:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> can anyone post a dam link directly to the dled bc im to dam lazy to go look for it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Just look at the sites at the sticky they probably have it already

but here... http://www.narutodownloads.tk ('http://www.narutodownloads.tk')

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-22-2004, 06:22 AM
I think that Kimimaro&#39;s bones will turn out to be a weakness, instead of an advantage in this fight.

Kimimaro&#39;s taijutsu seems to be excellent, on the same level as Sasuke, so he could use this bone growth to his advantage, in both offense and defense.

For instance if Naruto tried punching him, then he could just grow a sharp bone out of that spot, and Naruto&#39;s fist would be cut. He can also use them offensively in the same way.

Their has to be some kind of a downside to this though, once Naruto figures it out, he might be able to win. I am not saying that he will, their is about 50-50 chance of him winning.

xtort
Sun, 02-22-2004, 06:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 22 2004, 05:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If Naruto grabbed at the end</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

they&#39;re sharp as blades, its the same as if Naruto grabbed someones sword at the end.

not only that, they&#39;re retractable, once Kimimaro notices Naruto grab one to his advantage, pop it goes back in - Naruto hits Kimimaros elbow then bam, straight back out into Naruto.

whats so poorly thought out is your analysis of the situation http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Le&#39;sseee here, bones... sharper... then... a normal blade... K. All the drawings of his bones are circular, even if they are pointed. And regardless, you have much more leverage at the long end of the pole. Naruto should be able to hold him at bay easy.

Before you try to knock someone down with the brute force of your intellect, make sure you&#39;re not using a whiffle-ball bat. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

-xtortout

Mut
Sun, 02-22-2004, 07:17 AM
i don&#39;t think he can shoot out bones from any part of his body. i think the sharp bones only come out of the &quot;long-shaped&quot; bones. but that&#39;s just my guess.

and as for the 50/50 chance of winning thing...isn&#39;t there ALWAYS 50/50 chance of anyone winning against in any fight...? but luck is always factored in...

EDIT: yeah _sasuke_, that&#39;s what i trying to say, it just didn&#39;t sound right :/ i think from the way kishimoto made it, naruto has a 0% chance of winning, as it should be.

_Sasuke_
Sun, 02-22-2004, 07:33 AM
I dont think Naruto has much of a chance to win against Kimimaro, well at least to help the storyline, if Naruto wins then Oro&#39;s first choice is a superwuss. To see Kimimaro to pull the kyubi bunshins off so easily means he&#39;s on a high level, not easy for Naruto this time

Hotsuma
Sun, 02-22-2004, 07:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_Sasuke_ @ Feb 22 2004, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont think Naruto has much of a chance to win against Kimimaro, well at least to help the storyline, if Naruto wins then Oro&#39;s first choice is a superwuss. To see Kimimaro to pull the kyubi bunshins off so easily means he&#39;s on a high level, not easy for Naruto this time </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
NO. KYUUBI NARUTO IS 1337&#33;&#33;&#33;111

jing
Sun, 02-22-2004, 07:59 AM
Kimimaro reminds me of Spike from X-Men Evolutions. Spike is a guy that can grow sticks of spikes from his back. n shoots them.
hopefully kimimaro will do something wicked with his bones as well.

Legendary Nin
Sun, 02-22-2004, 08:02 AM
What if he had the same bone flexibility as a rat,squirrel,or cat.And he could also reshape and harden his bone marrow,basiclly recreating them if they become broken.

PSJ
Sun, 02-22-2004, 08:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 22 2004, 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think that Kimimaro&#39;s bones will turn out to be a weakness, instead of an advantage in this fight.

Kimimaro&#39;s taijutsu seems to be excellent, on the same level as Sasuke, so he could use this bone growth to his advantage, in both offense and defense.

For instance if Naruto tried punching him, then he could just grow a sharp bone out of that spot, and Naruto&#39;s fist would be cut. He can also use them offensively in the same way.

Their has to be some kind of a downside to this though, once Naruto figures it out, he might be able to win. I am not saying that he will, their is about 50-50 chance of him winning. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
to much praising sasuke there. sasuke wouldnt be able to defend against kyubi charged naruto. the power naruto generates when he is angry and upset is much higher than the normal power he can use.

i dont think the bones is his weakness itself, the weakness should have something to do with his body. he is moving the body with willpower and his loyalty to orochimaru. if he wasnt this comitted to orochimaru he would be dead.

EDIT: i noticed alot of comparing to X-Men. please stop cant stand it... thank you.

Insomniac
Sun, 02-22-2004, 08:38 AM
one thing : Kimimaro is still in his first form whilst Naruto is already Kyuubi

Kimimaro has two more levels while Naruto has no where to go. Narutos so going to lose this one http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

also if you look at page 18 it seems that Kimimaros ability is perfect against Kage Bunshin as with speed he can direct his bones in an angle to stop Naruto coming in, stopping several Narutos at once - plus they&#39;re retractable so he just needs to pop them in after each kill.
i wonder if he&#39;ll have some sort of &#39;kaiten&#39; with his bones

Insomniac
Sun, 02-22-2004, 10:01 AM
I think you failed to address the issue of his bones being retractable, even IF Naruto can grab them whats to stop Kimimaro from retracting them?

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-22-2004, 10:43 AM
I think once they find out that their fathers were on the same Gennin team they will go easy on each other. Since Kimimaro&#39;s father might be the fat kid http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I dunno, its just scary that Kimimaro hasn&#39;t even activated his curse seal yet. Unless Kishimoto is playing us and the Gaia seal is like white or something and is invisible. I doubt it though, Kimi got played up to be the big boss and I think that is what we are going to get.

Death BOO Z
Sun, 02-22-2004, 10:46 AM
A. Bones aren&#39;t stronger than steel... you use your sword to break someone&#39;s else&#39;s bones, you don&#39;t use your bones to break his swords...

B. Naruto should place an explosive tag on the bones, it&#39;ll blow them a part under normal situations, and if Kimi brings his bones back into his body, then it&#39;s goodbye for him (explosive tags have about the same firepower as the Rasengan, more or less).

C. KageBunshin jutsu will be perfect against Ukon, even if ukon stays in the original body, he still loses his advange (acting from a zero range) cuz the clones can stop him when he sends his hands outside.

Hotsuma
Sun, 02-22-2004, 10:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtort @ Feb 22 2004, 06:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Feb 22 2004, 05:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If Naruto grabbed at the end</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

whats so poorly thought out is your analysis of the situation http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Le&#39;sseee here, bones... sharper... then... a normal blade... K. All the drawings of his bones are circular, even if they are pointed. And regardless, you have much more leverage at the long end of the pole. Naruto should be able to hold him at bay easy.

Before you try to knock someone down with the brute force of your intellect, make sure you&#39;re not using a whiffle-ball bat. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

-xtortout </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Everything you just said is countered by the fact that this is manga.

Next.

PSJ
Sun, 02-22-2004, 10:58 AM
what makes you think kimimaro&#39;s bones are just ordinary bones? if they were it wouldnt be to his advantage almost every character can break bones with their hands. my guess is that his bones are at the same strength as a really well made sword.

oni roh
Sun, 02-22-2004, 11:18 AM
it seems that naruto has a little bit more of a head on his shoulder other then the other times he was completely pissed off. I think if he wins it&#39;ll be by luck, some kind of sneaky thing that nobody would expect from naruto

Mut
Sun, 02-22-2004, 11:21 AM
where did everyone get the idea that kimimaro&#39;s seal is just like the curse seal sasuke has? more levels? kimimaro&#39;s seal could be like tsunade&#39;s. i just want to know where kimimaro&#39;s seal is explained.

jing
Sun, 02-22-2004, 12:46 PM
the only way to beat Kimimaro is if Naruto gathers all his kage bunshins, and start gathering chakra to make a gigantic rasengan A.K.A SPIRIT BOMB(Dbz), and then launch that mofo at kimimaro.

it doesn&#39;t explain much about his cursed seal, my theory is that the curse seal is that 2 dot on his forehead. its just weird to have two huge black zits on ur face, u get what im sayin.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-22-2004, 12:58 PM
go back and check out a few pages in this volume, his cursed seal is like on his back or something. They show it when he is in the hosptial room with Kabuto.

Vagabond
Sun, 02-22-2004, 12:58 PM
hm im thinking those dots have something to do with his bloodline.
About his seal, i think its the same as everyone elses except stronger. They show it in one of the chapters where he is lying in bed. It looks exactly the same except that the design is different.

Insomniac
Sun, 02-22-2004, 01:05 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I don&#39;t really see how being able to control your bone length gives you an advatage. There must be something else. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

his bones are obviously sharp, sharp bones are stronger then most blades depending on width

sangai
Sun, 02-22-2004, 01:14 PM
you guys sure those are bones i thought he might have had blades of some sort sealed inside of him similar to what zaku had the implanted air blasters

but thats bad he&#39;s got thim in his hands and his elbows and in his shins,that cool

totally mess people up

xtort
Sun, 02-22-2004, 01:17 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Feb 22 2004, 10:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Everything you just said is countered by the fact that this is manga.

True. I still dislike the &quot;talent&quot; though. It seems like Kimimaro was waay too hyped to be Wolverine-squared. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/unsure.gif

-xtortout

jing
Sun, 02-22-2004, 01:41 PM
they are special bones. his body is strong cuz of his bloodline, so his bones must differ from normal people&#39;s bone. for exampe, wolverine with his adamantium bone.

edit: i wanna see Kimimaro summon a gigantic porpupine vs gamabunta

Yondaime
Mon, 02-23-2004, 06:10 AM
i don&#39;t think Kim can activate his seal since he is half dead and as said before he is just controlling his body with his willpower. so if he even tries to activate his seal he&#39;ll probably die after that because the seal would ofcourse suck out all his chakra and eat away whatever is left of him. so i think he&#39;ll just finish off naruto with his current form.....and i think its a little hard to believe that naruto would lose since he is the main character....but if he was to lose....and sasuke actually manages to reach oro......we know oro can&#39;t switch body for another 2 years( i am not sure about that ) ....so Naruto obviously won&#39;t die but he won&#39;t go back to the village either....and instead will try to find Itachi and Co. and join them to truly understand the power of Kyubi and ofcourse he still has to fulfill his promise to Sakura so he&#39;ll go back and kick Oro&#39;s ass and make Sasuke come back to the village and revive his clan.

Raven
Mon, 02-23-2004, 08:14 AM
So, who do we think will be &quot;awakening&quot; next chapter? Might be time for some level 2 Sasuke action. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

sangai
Mon, 02-23-2004, 01:01 PM
i sure hope so, but im kinda hopin for a like kyubi to completely take over naruto so that he can put out more power..

as for the shikamaru fight next chapter i cant wait to see what he does about the weird giant summonings

Mut
Mon, 02-23-2004, 01:07 PM
it just says that it has equal power to the other curse seal, nothing about having a lvl 2 or more transformation ability. i just think that people will get confused by the two seals. people are automatically assuming that it&#39;ll have a physical transformation without even knowing that it could.

Vagabond
Mon, 02-23-2004, 01:18 PM
Well even if it doesn&#39;t have a transformation if Kimimaro were to draw out all his power we would see the seal react in some way. So its kinda obvious that he hasn&#39;t used all of his power yet. Not that you were disagreeing with that.

Mut
Tue, 02-24-2004, 02:04 AM
maybe kimimaro&#39;s curse seal is like tsunade&#39;s seal. it&#39;s not really a lvl 2 transformation.

and why would orochimaru only give kimimaro a different seal? if one is stronger than the other, why not give all 5 of them the same seal? personally, i think, kimimaro was either born with it, but had it before meeting orochimaru. maybe it could be the reason why he is sick. the seal could be a double edge blade.

rockmanj
Tue, 02-24-2004, 02:34 AM
i think the wya the seals thing goes, oro gives the strongest seals to the stronger candidates for body swapping; like kabuto mentioned that the gaia seal was equal to sasuke&#39;s heaven seal...i guess he just has the 4 as insurance

Insomniac
Tue, 02-24-2004, 01:51 PM
theres no way that Naruto is going to win this due to Kimimaro dealing with him (at the most &#39;kyuubi&#39; like we&#39;ve seen since Haku) so easily without even activating his seal.

As for those that believe he might not have a level 2 - Orochimaru gave it to all of the sound &#39;group&#39; (4 and 5) and Sasuke.
certainly the LEADER of the sound 4(5) would have some sort of level 2 cursed transformation just like (not JUST like, but similiar) everyone else in the group.
it would be niave to believe that Kimimaro didnt have one.