PDA

View Full Version : Manga - What do u want to happen in the next arc

Naruto_-_Kun
Fri, 02-20-2004, 06:19 AM
Im jus bored right now since mircx is down......so i ask you all this question to see wat u think http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif , wat do want to happen in the next arc? personally i dont want the genins to like become chuunins or jounins yet, i want to see them become anbu or something and see if naruto can learn to hide and stuff properly http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Vagabond
Fri, 02-20-2004, 06:23 AM
Something with the akatsuki. I can't imagine they would make it about something else.

PSJ
Fri, 02-20-2004, 06:25 AM
the next arc WILL involve itachi and akatsuki. it ownt come near another chuunin exam, i dont even think there will be more chuunin exams in the series if kishimoto doesnt decide to do time jumps like in db and dbz. if time jumps doesnt occur the manga will involve the fight against akatsuki and then most likely some explaination and then end.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Fri, 02-20-2004, 06:27 AM
yeah anrutop should eventaully become somewhat serious when it comes to ninja stuff. he can be an idiot in real life but he has to learn to be sneakier and be more dangerous.

he has to train to control the kyubi as well. maybe he should go off with jirayai and train to control kyubi while everything happens in the plot like rock lee's surgery and maybe sasuke's and itachi's and kakashi's history can be explained.

and then anruto comes back and has leanred to use kyubi quite well and starts to mimic the 4th hokage more and more everytime he fights becoming stronger and learning some insane jutsus as well as the basics. which are imp. he should learn how to control his chakra but only to a point.

Mut
Fri, 02-20-2004, 07:02 AM
itachi.

Power PMV
Fri, 02-20-2004, 09:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Feb 20 2004, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> itachi... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
..getting owned by Udon.

Mut
Fri, 02-20-2004, 09:31 AM
seriously, i think that&#39;s done now.

anyway, in the next arc. sasuke should freaking come out of his barrel already and bury narutard&#39;s face in the ground.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 02-20-2004, 09:34 AM
Mmmmh, I&#39;m with the Perverted-Sennin. It has to involve Itachi and/or Akatsuki, or at least something different from Orochimaru. I&#39;m getting tired of him and his snake vomit. Its just gross. No wonder he&#39;s single, I wouldn&#39;t let a guy with a toungue like that touch me with a 10-feet pole.
(in case someone didn&#39;t notice, that last part was meant to be stupid.)

Anyway, yeah, so I hope Itachi will show up, or maybe a new Akatsuki member. I&#39;d like to see Naruto going off with Jiraiya again, but I don&#39;t think Kishimoto will do that....

I&#39;m kind of hoping there will be a time-jump of sorts. I mean, I&#39;m a complete Naruto-supporter and have to agree that, at his current level, he can&#39;t do shit againt the Akatsuki. And I&#39;m sure as hell that I don&#39;t want to see yet another Chuunin exam.
So a time-jump would be nice just so we have much more capable characters and to move them up in rank without having to go trough the exam.... I&#39;m just asking for five years, so they&#39;d be 17, I don&#39;t want to see Naruto&#39;s kids or anything like that.

But I still think that there will be no time-jump for Naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif So, I&#39;m basically hoping for some training and some Akatsuki.

...or Sasuke being pecked to death by Tim Burton&#39;s killer penguins.

Mut
Fri, 02-20-2004, 09:39 AM
i don&#39;t think another member of the akatsuki will show up until another demon is introduced.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-20-2004, 12:29 PM
Whatever happens, I just hope it actually advances the plot and answers some of the questions that we all have.

Immortal Boner
Fri, 02-20-2004, 12:38 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 21 2004, 12:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Whatever happens, I just hope it actually advances the plot and answers some of the questions that we all have. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Like who will be the first to get under Sakura&#39;s panties? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_Dr_Evil.gif

But seriously there has to be another Kakashi or Itachi fight. These genin fights have been looking a bit too flashy. In fact they look as good as some of the Jounin lvl+ fights. We need to establish that the veterans can do much better than that.

Mut
Sat, 02-21-2004, 02:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 21 2004, 12:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Gaara is being chased by the Atiksuki (sp?) and ends up in the Kohona forest with his teammates. Left to fend for themselves because of Sand&#39;s weakened state, they look to thier allies, thinking they&#39;ll be safe there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
umm...gaara&#39;s demon isn&#39;t one of the yuome(sp?)?

oni roh
Sat, 02-21-2004, 03:58 AM
i totally agree with mondongo, it would also give the story sometime to get rid of some of the subplots they have going on and finally construct naruto as a more skilled ninja

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 02-21-2004, 05:00 AM
i would love for characetrs to learn mor e jutsus through training or seeing them while fighting other countries ninjas

Kumiriko
Sat, 02-21-2004, 05:03 AM
I dont want this as a arc but at lest some more news on Rock lee. i am sure someone has sead this before but oh well.

xtort
Sat, 02-21-2004, 05:07 AM
Isn&#39;t the badger one of the youma? And the priest in the jar, or whatever, isn&#39;t. I think that&#39;s how it goes.

Whatever.

I really want to see more Gaara, and I hope the arc encompasses the sand retaliating against the sound, ending up with the death of Orochimaru. As much as I&#39;d like to think it elsewise, this current arc will end up with either Sasuke back in Konoha or with Orochimaru, but either case, Orochimaru will be alive. Which sucks. Really. Badly.

Also, Akatsuki needs to be developed for the arc after that.

-xtortout

Naruto_-_Kun
Sat, 02-21-2004, 05:11 AM
hahaha </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>-xtortout</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> thats heaps funny http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

some awsome ideas are being developed here i like reading so if any1 wants to add anything feel free http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-21-2004, 06:19 AM
i think that another chunin exam could be good, as long as it takes place in another village and will focus more on the two first exams rather than the final battles, we need a bit of reinforcement to thier &#39;ninja&#39; skills, and not just fighting powers, wouldn&#39;t you like seeing Naruto and co. in a theft operation?

still, we need a lot of akatsuki and some more focus on revealing the past of everybody... what we don&#39;t need is a &#39;bug saga&#39; like in HxH...

Orochimaru and Sasuke can take a long break after this arc, and can come back in the final arc or something, it stopped being intersting when it turned into a pure fighting story,,,

itachi_
Sat, 02-21-2004, 06:42 AM
They go to earth-country, water-country etc .. and train there, fighting high skilled ninjas...

Munsu
Sat, 02-21-2004, 07:16 AM
Whatever happens I want to see a Tsunade vs Kabuto rematch...

I also want to see Naruto getting pissed off at something or someone and then leaving by himself to someplace else, like becoming a Missing-nin, and then make a triaumphant return with some new badass skills...

XwingRob
Sat, 02-21-2004, 01:30 PM
I personally think a time jump is gonna happen next. A short one though, maybe from 6 months to a year. The saga will start off with Naruto fighting someone in the final battle of the chuunin exam, he&#39;ll easily win against this nobody though, and become chuunin. Or maybe not...I think Naruto and friends deserve a promotion after fighting to get Sasuke back. But anyways, I&#39;m still sticking by the 6months - 1 year time jump theory part though.

Everon
Sat, 02-21-2004, 01:31 PM
Gaara is being chased by the Atiksuki (sp?) and ends up in the Kohona forest with his teammates. Left to fend for themselves because of Sand&#39;s weakened state, they look to thier allies, thinking they&#39;ll be safe there.

Stoopider
Sat, 02-21-2004, 01:38 PM
A retaliation counter attack of the sand and leaf ninja&#39;s crushing the sound clan. Then the konoha Jounins with their genin teams at the front lines.

And the succesful recovery of Rock Lee.

XwingRob
Sat, 02-21-2004, 01:54 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stoopider @ Feb 21 2004, 12:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> And the succesful recovery of Rock Lee. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes...I want that to happen. But even if the surgery is gonna be successful, I still beleive its gonna take a long time before Lee recovers completely(I beleive that&#39;s what Tsunade said).

_Sasuke_
Sun, 02-22-2004, 07:38 AM
For Sasuke get the hell out of the damn barrel&#33; and some Akatsuki would be nice
and uhm.....lemme think

Mut
Sun, 02-22-2004, 07:47 AM
ok, so after sasuke comes out, whoops naruto&#39;s ass...what next?

one or more of the gennins have to have died. or whatever, it doesn&#39;t really matter if they didn&#39;t (they&#39;re not that important anyway). so the team comes back with the bad news. then...what&#39;s gonna happen here?

my guess is that it&#39;s gonna be focused on sasuke a lot more than before. and anything that&#39;s relatively significant to him (ie. itachi) will come into the picture more often. there will obviously be little things on the side (rock lee&#39;s recovery, sakura crying, naruto eating ramen). but unfortunately, i think kakashi will slowly start to step out of the picture...i mean, the main reason he was introduced was to become the sensei of team 7 and with sasuke gone, naruto being in hands of jiraiya and sakura being herself (who cares), kakashi&#39;s presence in the storyline will slowly fade away... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Evil Eyes
Sun, 02-22-2004, 08:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo @ Feb 21 2004, 06:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Whatever happens I want to see a Tsunade vs Kabuto rematch...
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Amen to that.

I really want to see more of Tsunade kicking some ass. They should show more of her abilities and why she&#39;s the fifth hokage.
a rematch of her vs Kabuto would own. She should show him who&#39;s the best medic ninja, beat the crap out of him, and bring him back to kohona. I think kabuto is too cool and should become a good guy.

PSJ
Sun, 02-22-2004, 11:00 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtort @ Feb 21 2004, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Isn&#39;t the badger one of the youma? And the priest in the jar, or whatever, isn&#39;t. I think that&#39;s how it goes.

Whatever.

I really want to see more Gaara, and I hope the arc encompasses the sand retaliating against the sound, ending up with the death of Orochimaru. As much as I&#39;d like to think it elsewise, this current arc will end up with either Sasuke back in Konoha or with Orochimaru, but either case, Orochimaru will be alive. Which sucks. Really. Badly.

Also, Akatsuki needs to be developed for the arc after that.

-xtortout </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
no the badger is the priest. and he is not a youma.

XwingRob
Sun, 02-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Your probaly correct dazzz. There are hardly any reasons for Kakashi to be around anymore: Naruto is now Jirayia&#39;s student, Sakura is..uh..hopefully gonna get trained by Tsunade, Sasuke is most likely gonna join the dark side for awhile.
I mean, what can you do really?
Unless Kakashi&#39;s mission is really important. Perhaps he is trying to find more details on the Atasuki group?

Reason
Sun, 02-22-2004, 12:51 PM
...I would like to see some more character plot with Naruto, meaning, I want to have some more history revealed, so I think the whole Akatsuki thing will be next...

Speculation on what will most likely happen (Eventually...):

I believe Jiraiya will take Naruto back with him to Myouboku Mountain, teach him techniques, etc, and keep watch over him, perhaps even get into some of his history, or all of it...Might be a time jump or mini-side plot, and at the end of it, They hear word that Orochimaru is attacking Konoha, or something to that effect, if he doesn&#39;t die in this arc, etc.

Either Jiraiya or Tsunade or both will go down with Orochimaru, and then the three new apprentices will be left, Sasuke (who was under Orochimaru) Will be fighting with Naruto, and Sakura will be trying to stop them... who knows...position of Hokage will be opened up...and the fall of the 3 Legendary Sennin, etc...

Perhaps after that, there will be a war...who knows...too far to speculate on, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

- Reason -

Raven
Mon, 02-23-2004, 08:35 AM
The next arc? I personally would love to see Sakura get off her ass, do some training, and become something more than totally worthless. I don&#39;t care what happens in the main part of the arc as long as she does SOMETHING.

xtort
Tue, 02-24-2004, 03:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Feb 23 2004, 08:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The next arc? I personally would love to see Sakura get off her ass, do some training, and become something more than totally worthless. I don&#39;t care what happens in the main part of the arc as long as she does SOMETHING. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well, conditions are right for that to be happening. She&#39;s left behind for the first time, and probably has had enough opportunity to count the times she&#39;s screamed &quot;SASUKE&#33;&quot; or &quot;NARUTO&#33;&quot; to make her sit up and think. Being at the village, she&#39;s with Rock and Tsunade, who I&#39;m hoping will both be the impetus for her growth. I&#39;m sick of her being a wasted character because a) her character is utterly stereotypical, b) she detracts from the story as is, c) could be cool if she pimped out her powers some.

Since the arc has to have some part of it dedicated to Rock Lee, I&#39;m betting that that&#39;s how she&#39;ll get worked back into the arc.

-xtortout

oni roh
Tue, 02-24-2004, 06:46 AM
i think at some point naruto is gonna end up in that shinobi training thing that jeraiya was talking about, can&#39;t quite remember. but i don&#39;t it&#39;ll advance that much in the next.

Kyubi Unleashed
Tue, 02-24-2004, 07:04 AM
As long as it has to do with the Akatsuki, Itachi, and Naruto being captured or nearly killed, I&#39;m totally fine. We&#39;ve neglected poor Itachi for such a long time. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif I&#39;ve decided that Sasuke is being too spoiled and that he&#39;s dropped from being one of my fave characters to my bad guys list. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Hakeem_21
Tue, 02-24-2004, 08:08 AM
I would like to see Akatsuki chasing Naruto,Itachi finaly showing what he can.

Oro should take a long rest and Sasuke should go to Oro so we can focuse on Naruto and Akatsuki. You can think that the show is about Sasuke cause the last 100 chapters has been about Sasuke,we need a little break from him too.

I also hope Jiraya learns Naruto a powerfull justu so he can protect himself a little agianst Akatsuki. We should see a flashback with Naruto cause we dont really know anything about his past.

Raven
Tue, 02-24-2004, 11:10 AM
I know I mentioned Sakura before, but we&#39;ve GOT to see some more Itachi soon, whether in combat or not, to possibly answer some questions and put a few Itachi discussions to rest finally.

Mut
Tue, 02-24-2004, 11:42 AM
i just want itachi to absolutely destroy everyone and then have those victims say &quot;itachi is the strongest ninja I (we) have faced so far. no one can beat him right now.&quot; then i can just laugh in everyone&#39;s face. aaaaaahahhaaha

ha

ah

ha

ha

ah.

Evil Eyes
Wed, 02-25-2004, 03:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Feb 24 2004, 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i just want itachi to absolutely destroy everyone and then have those victims say &quot;itachi is the strongest ninja* I (we) have faced so far.* no one can beat him right now.&quot; then i can just laugh in everyone&#39;s face.* aaaaaahahhaaha

ha

ah

ha

ha

ah. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Then suddenly Tsunade appears and spanks &amp; bitch-slaps Itachi till death.

jing
Thu, 02-26-2004, 08:52 AM
i agree with training sakura. she needs to be less useless....

Wren
Thu, 02-26-2004, 09:03 AM
or less bitchy; if i hear &quot;sasuke-kun&quot; once more someone has to die

Everon
Sun, 02-29-2004, 04:08 AM
I thought in the manga (when we first see Itachi and his partner in crime), they say &quot;Gaara isn&#39;t here anymore&quot;

Maybe they might chase Gaara for his chakra?

lasaire
Sun, 02-29-2004, 04:37 AM
I want to see Kakashi come back as a bigger character&#33;

In the first major story arc (Zabuza/Haku) he was very important, and was the first to really show us how kick ass high-level ninja battles could be. He hasn&#39;t been in the main storyline in months and months, however&#33;

He&#39;s shown to be training after his encounter with Kabuto (remember him climbing the cliff one-handed to meet Sasuke) but after his big showdown with Itachi, which was actually quite brief, he disappeared again, except when Tsunade healed him.

I want to see him play a big role again&#33;

Oh, and Hakeem:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I also hope Jiraya learns Naruto a powerfull justu so he can protect himself a little agianst Akatsuki. We should see a flashback with Naruto cause we dont really know anything about his past. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Jiraiya already did that, remember? The Rasengan was taught to Naruto as protection against the Akatsuki, remember after the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight on the roof when Jiraiya&#39;s talking to Kakashi?

Raven
Sun, 02-29-2004, 06:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 29 2004, 03:08 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I thought in the manga (when we first see Itachi and his partner in crime), they say &quot;Gaara isn&#39;t here anymore&quot;

Maybe they might chase Gaara for his chakra? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The translation group also made a point that they weren&#39;t sure if it was Gaara&#39;s name being talked about, it was unclear, so it&#39;s very possible they weren&#39;t talking about Gaara at all.

I guess we&#39;ll have to wait till the anime catches up to find out for sure, and that should be pretty soon.

Mut
Mon, 03-01-2004, 05:47 AM
we&#39;ll probably find out in like may or june. <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>GAY</span>

Jman
Wed, 03-03-2004, 03:30 AM
What do u want to happen in the next arc?

how about Tsunade performs surgery on Lee and Gaara makes a return

jsun
Sat, 03-06-2004, 08:20 AM
I think i'd be cool if sasuke never gets rescued..him and oro dissappear for awhile.. then itatchi and akatsuki come back and then sasuke comes back all eviled out and owns itatchi. then naruto and sasuke have a fight to find out whos the strongest.

oni roh
Sat, 03-06-2004, 04:27 PM
would be interesting but naruto would own sasuke i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

def. something with akatsuki, i think thats a given, maybe naruto will be captured and jiraiya and the whole team come to save him in a war against akatsuki i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif

MightyDustLoop
Sat, 03-06-2004, 09:25 PM
Next arc? At the moment, I really don't care. I just want this Sound Nin one to end. They stick these Lv. 2 guys in, but other than the "Lv. 2" part of it, they're completely irrelevant to the story. It didn't have to be this way, but it just is when we know little about them and don't really give a damn, cuz they're all going down and we know it (and hopefully some of the minor leaf characters with them).

The only cool one is the one with the flute and there's no way in hell Shikimaru's losing. Not that I mind that, he's one of the few leafs I think is actually worthwhile to read about.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 03-06-2004, 10:17 PM
It better be a good one after this craptacular arc we have been reading for the past 5 months now.

Akatsuki better show up and we should get some mysteries revealed too.

Boogster
Sat, 03-06-2004, 11:34 PM
I think, as someone else posted, that Kakashi should get a more influetial role.

And I don't think that this arc has been 'craptacular', tbh.

MightyDustLoop
Sun, 03-07-2004, 12:29 AM
Perhaps, but it really is totally pointless unless someone croaks

oni roh
Sun, 03-07-2004, 02:44 AM
i think kakashi will be a more important character when all of his past is starting to be revealed

Jman
Sun, 03-07-2004, 05:19 AM
A stronger recovered Gaara should make a return.
Sakura should also learn some new techs or just quit being a nin alltogether.

Hakeem_21
Sun, 03-07-2004, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by: lasaire
I want to see Kakashi come back as a bigger character!

In the first major story arc (Zabuza/Haku) he was very important, and was the first to really show us how kick ass high-level ninja battles could be. He hasn't been in the main storyline in months and months, however!

He's shown to be training after his encounter with Kabuto (remember him climbing the cliff one-handed to meet Sasuke) but after his big showdown with Itachi, which was actually quite brief, he disappeared again, except when Tsunade healed him.

I want to see him play a big role again!

Oh, and Hakeem:

&lt;!--QuoteBegin--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td&gt;QUOTE &lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;tr&gt;&lt;td id='QUOTE'&gt;&lt;!--QuoteEBegin--&gt;I also hope Jiraya learns Naruto a powerfull justu so he can protect himself a little agianst Akatsuki. We should see a flashback with Naruto cause we dont really know anything about his past. &lt;!--QuoteEnd--&gt;&lt;/td&gt;&lt;/tr&gt;&lt;/table&gt;&lt;div class='postcolor'&gt;&lt;!--QuoteEEnd--&gt;

Jiraiya already did that, remember? The Rasengan was taught to Naruto as protection against the Akatsuki, remember after the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight on the roof when Jiraiya's talking to Kakashi?

Of course i remember that, im talking about another Jutsu cause he cant fight agianst a high level ninja with only Rasengan. So hopfully Jiraya will learn him a new jutsu. I just like to see Naruto with more justus so he dont fight with his ordinary kage bunshins against high level ninjas.

samsonlonghair
Sun, 03-07-2004, 12:56 PM
There needs to be more of an explanation of Kakashi's past. Everyone seems to have the impression that Kakashi isn't that strong because they've grown used to seeing extremely strong guys like Orochimaru and Jiraiya.

Also, I think Gaara has pretty much served his purpose in the story. I wouldn't expect Kishimoto to bring him back unless there's a good reason plotwise. Hell, I think Anko was a cool character, but we haven't seen or heard from her.