PDA

View Full Version : Who are those?

itachi_
Thu, 02-19-2004, 02:28 AM
http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/images/team_1sts.jpg
Who's that guy who wear glasses? and the girl next to hokage 3rd? i think it has been revealed?

http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/images/team_jirai.jpg
Who's the fatty and the girl next to yondaime?

I'm a little curious... anyone know, or writhe down your speculations who they could be?

gaara
Thu, 02-19-2004, 02:29 AM
they are those two old people he hangs out with.

and those kids with yondaime i have no idea who they are..

itachi_
Thu, 02-19-2004, 02:31 AM
Could you show a screencap from the anime with those on it?

Vagabond
Thu, 02-19-2004, 04:07 AM
You know, the old people that ask Jiraiya to become hokage. ill look up the chapter.

Toruxxx
Thu, 02-19-2004, 04:53 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara &#064; Feb 19 2004, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> they are those two old people he hangs out with.

and those kids with yondaime i have no idea who they are.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
do u mean these two old ppl.

the old guys name is Homura, dunno the old woman&#39;s name tho
http://community.webshots.com/s/image8/6/87/65/119568765KGzuWE_ph.jpg

http://community.webshots.com/s/image2/6/88/32/119568832lHvbso_ph.jpg

villin
Thu, 02-19-2004, 04:57 AM
I don&#39;t know who the girl and the fatty are that are with Jiraiya and Yondaime. Yondaime was Jiraiya&#39;s apprentice, he wasn&#39;t part of a gennin team.

The two with Sarutobi and the 2nd Hokage are probably just sarutobi&#39;s gennin team mates. (Doesn&#39;t the young Sarutobi look an awefull lot like Naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif )

PSJ
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Feb 19 2004, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t know who the girl and the fatty are that are with Jiraiya and Yondaime. Yondaime was Jiraiya&#39;s apprentice, he wasn&#39;t part of a gennin team.

The two with Sarutobi and the 2nd Hokage are probably just sarutobi&#39;s gennin team mates. (Doesn&#39;t the young Sarutobi look an awefull lot like Naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif ) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yondaime was in a genin team the person that didnt have a genin team was anko. she was orochimarus apprentice.

and those 2 with sandaime are the old ppl that are part of the &quot;council&quot;

itachi_
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:03 AM
I think i&#39;m just a little bit eager, there are so much that has not been revealed yet, can&#39;t stand it, there are a few things that hasen&#39;t even been brought up in the manga, the world wars, 1st 2nd hokage&#39;s lifes, hokage 4th and the battle with kyubi kakashi&#39;s sharingan, itachi&#39;s wipeout of the uchiha clan, the innciedential hyuuga saga, yah most things before naruto&#39;s birth and such... there&#39;s so many things that i want to know about the series...

villin
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 19 2004, 06:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Feb 19 2004, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t know who the girl and the fatty are that are with Jiraiya and Yondaime. Yondaime was Jiraiya&#39;s apprentice, he wasn&#39;t part of a gennin team.

The two with Sarutobi and the 2nd Hokage are probably just sarutobi&#39;s gennin team mates. (Doesn&#39;t the young Sarutobi look an awefull lot like Naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif ) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yondaime was in a genin team the person that didnt have a genin team was anko. she was orochimarus apprentice.

and those 2 with sandaime are the old ppl that are part of the &quot;council&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Are you sure about Yondaime being on a gennin team because from what is shown here ('http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/timeline_main.htm') it looks like he was Jiraiya&#39;s only student just as Anko was Oro&#39;s only student.

lasaire
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:31 AM
I believe the kunoichi who is on the 3rd&#39;s team is named Koharu.

PSJ
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Feb 19 2004, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 19 2004, 06:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Feb 19 2004, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t know who the girl and the fatty are that are with Jiraiya and Yondaime. Yondaime was Jiraiya&#39;s apprentice, he wasn&#39;t part of a gennin team.

and those 2 with sandaime are the old ppl that are part of the &quot;council&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Are you sure about Yondaime being on a gennin team because from what is shown here ('http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/timeline_main.htm') it looks like he was Jiraiya&#39;s only student just as Anko was Oro&#39;s only student. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
its the same pic as the one in the first post here only without the fat kid and the girl.

EDIT: hmm this is tough one of the pics might be a fake. itachi_ where did you find that pic with yondaime and jiraiya?

villin
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire &#064; Feb 19 2004, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I believe the kunoichi who is on the 3rd&#39;s team is named Koharu. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If that&#39;s the case then the other guy is most likely Homura.

edit: PSJ the placement in those is different and Jiraiya is shown alone with yondaime right beside the picture of Anko and Oro. Also, I&#39;m pretty sure Jiraiya has referred to yondaime as his only apprentice during the arc in the manga where he and Naruto are looking for Tsunade.

gaara
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:03 AM
Sasuke and Naruto are on the same team but that doesn&#39;t mean they don&#39;t got their own apprentices, so apprentices have nothing to do with this topic. It is teams, not apprentices villin....Who was on yondaime&#39;s genin team..before you get recruited as someone&#39;s apprentice you have to finish the academy and start of as a genin, there is no shortcuts in life, except for maybe Naruto.

itachi_
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>EDIT: hmm this is tough one of the pics might be a fake. itachi_ where did you find that pic with yondaime and jiraiya?</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I got it from narutoguide.com, and it&#39;s reasonable that there was a three man team.. but yondaimes teammates sure are annonymous

PSJ
Thu, 02-19-2004, 08:11 AM
well if you got it from narutoguide it cant be a fake. im guessing the pic with only Jiraiya and yondaime was put together for the pre manga timeline thing. it is the same pictures as in the pic with the 3 man team. its just that they put yondaime in a diffrent position.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-20-2004, 03:28 AM
Perv-sennin, that pic isn&#39;t a fake. It is in the manga, I reread that part recently so I can remember it pretty well.

We can be pretty sure that the two kids that were also under Jiraiya are not people we know right now. Who knows if we will ever know who those two are. Most likely they are wandering around Konoha now. Probably would be in their 30&#39;s.

Oh and those two with Sandaime are easily his two friends that are on the council with him.

Kumiriko
Fri, 02-20-2004, 03:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 19 2004, 02:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/images/team_jirai.jpg
Who&#39;s the fatty and the girl next to yondaime?

I&#39;m a little curious... anyone know, or writhe down your speculations who they could be? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
this could just be speculation but could that be choji&#39;s dad and maybe the girl is part of shikamaru&#39;s clan if not his mom. thats what i thought when i saw it now

Mut
Fri, 02-20-2004, 04:11 AM
that what i sorta thought too. then i was like &quot;the 4th, chouji&#39;s dad, and shika&#39;s mom on the same team taught by jiraiya?&quot; nope, no way. TOO much skill and ability difference. i mean, the teams are made so it&#39;s suppose to be even but still. no.

Insomniac
Fri, 02-20-2004, 04:45 AM
you have no idea of Chouji&#39;s or Shikamaru&#39;s mothers strengths so how can you make that judgement http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

PSJ
Fri, 02-20-2004, 09:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 20 2004, 08:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Perv-sennin, that pic isn&#39;t a fake. It is in the manga, I reread that part recently so I can remember it pretty well.

We can be pretty sure that the two kids that were also under Jiraiya are not people we know right now. Who knows if we will ever know who those two are. Most likely they are wandering around Konoha now. Probably would be in their 30&#39;s.

Oh and those two with Sandaime are easily his two friends that are on the council with him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
oh ok. then it is his teammates. which part of the manga does that pic appear?

Assertn
Fri, 02-20-2004, 12:03 PM
holy cow, you&#39;re right.....those old people DID look alot like the 3rd&#39;s teammates.....thats pretty cool....

btw, you guys shouldnt rely on narutoguide as much as you think you should.....ive seen a few flaws in it from just the few times ive checked it out.

Raven
Sat, 02-21-2004, 03:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Feb 19 2004, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> edit: PSJ the placement in those is different and Jiraiya is shown alone with yondaime right beside the picture of Anko and Oro. Also, I&#39;m pretty sure Jiraiya has referred to yondaime as his only apprentice during the arc in the manga where he and Naruto are looking for Tsunade. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think that gennin always start with a 3 man team, then by chance they break off by themselves. For instance, you could probably now say that Naruto is Jiraiya&#39;s apprentice, but he started in a team. The same thing probably happened with the 4th.

Everon
Sat, 02-21-2004, 04:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kumiriko @ Feb 19 2004, 11:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This could just be speculation but could that be choji&#39;s dad and maybe the girl is part of shikamaru&#39;s clan if not his mom. thats what i thought when i saw it now </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That does make a lot of sense, but I have a feeling that that isn&#39;t true.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-22-2004, 10:36 AM
Please people, we all know that Chouji&#39;s dad was on the same team with Nara Shikato and Yamanako Inoshi at this time, since the 4th would be the same age as them today. So the fat person isn&#39;t Chouji&#39;s dad.

Oh and Perv Sennin for the pics of Yondaime&#39;s team in the manga check out

Volume 14, Chapter 122 Pg 16

Sandaime&#39;s team is on 15 which is a cool pic too

Oh and is it just me or does that fat kid have symbols on his forehead that look like Kimimaro&#39;s? I know those look more like small rectangles, compared to Kimimaro&#39;s dots, but I don&#39;t think those are his eyebrows either.

Could Orochimaru have found about his clan back then?

Long shot, but still something I noticed, also would have meant that Kishimoto would have had to plan something out.

iluvnaruto123
Sun, 06-17-2007, 06:07 PM
her name's not koharu it's tsunade

I think tobi is uchiha obito, and you want to know why??? Well it's because when obito was stuck under the rock he was in the grass country and zetsu must have found him under the rock and helped him get out and then took him to akatuki. It sais that obito was zetsu's subordinate anyways. So that's my theory of who tobi is.

I believe the kunoichi who is on the 3rd's team is named Koharu.
no its not!!!

3 posts merged please before you make any other worthless posts please review our rules. No warning points but don't think we don't have our eyes on you

- Staff

animus
Sun, 06-17-2007, 06:07 PM
You sure did revive an old topic. How did you get neg repped so fast? Oh and yeah, don't double post 2 minutes after your first post, use the edit button.