Everon
Wed, 02-18-2004, 05:46 AM
very fast sub. Woot Bakasan!

Trip
Wed, 02-18-2004, 06:17 AM
thanks for sharing a link http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Vagabond
Wed, 02-18-2004, 06:28 AM
hm whenever i try to access bakasans page ie quits on me.

PSJ
Wed, 02-18-2004, 06:30 AM
what? subbed already O.o that guy is faaaaast. he got shit quality tho right?

boomorman
Wed, 02-18-2004, 06:51 AM
no clue how this one is, but in general I like baka-sans plus they come out really fast.

villin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 06:58 AM
very sweet thanks for the heads up.

edit: holy crap I'm getting 530k/s

Power PMV
Wed, 02-18-2004, 07:10 AM
I think there is a thread about this already. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

*goes to download*

Toruxxx
Wed, 02-18-2004, 09:34 AM
holy crap good episode but very bad art lol

KakashiSensei
Wed, 02-18-2004, 09:47 AM
sorry guys this one came out first b4 the one in the Naruto thread.
so heres the link for those who really want it.

http://132.241.185.20/~bakasan/ ('http://132.241.185.20/~bakasan/')

kimunist
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:12 AM
the quality was REALLY bad, i dont know if it was my codec, or it was just bakasan's quality....anyhow, awesome episode (even if the drawings were sub-par)

Mgslee
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:19 AM
The encoding scheme bakasan now uses has major issues with the code pak I have... WMP just crashes so I gotta revert to using another divx player and even then its full artifacts and what not...

really good ep thou, there wasnt to much talking so hence the fast sub. I recommend just holding out till AA releases for the better vid quality

Legendary Nin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:31 AM
Was Orochimaru fatter than Santa Claus?

XForce
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:31 AM
I dont really mind the vid quality, but the animation quality was shit. Like... just shit. There's no other word that can describe it concisely. Although the actions scenes were quite good, the drawing of the poeple were just messed up.

villin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:32 AM
The video quality wasn't that bad and the sub timing and style is in keeping with bakasans' usual. The artwork in the episode was completely pathetic. This is a major battle of importance in the story line and deserved better than to be massacred like it was. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Aion
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:34 AM
Great episode. The art was not so good, some really odd proportions, also the faces look very blank and undetailed. All in all a good one.

Legendary Nin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XForce &#064; Feb 18 2004, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont really mind the vid quality, but the animation quality was shit. Like... just shit. There&#39;s no other word that can describe it concisely. Although the actions scenes were quite good, the drawing of the poeple were just messed up. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
So I take it that Oro is probably going to crack my t.v or monitor.

villin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:37 AM
Yes he will. He was the most poorly drawn character in this ep that I have ever seen in any anime I have ever watched.

Legendary Nin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:40 AM
Damn...I was hoping they wouldn&#39;t ruin the best fight yet.Damn those Korean animators.Unless they&#39;re some really shit Japanese animators,then damn them too.And damn the Naruto team for allowing obese Orochimaru to ever be drawn.Someone recommend the guy Jenny Craig.

villin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:43 AM
Its really dissapointing to wait an entire week for an episode then get stuck with this shit. It looks like a kindergarden class drew and colored everything. Shit Fuck Damn.

KakashiSensei
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:54 AM
Baka san created his own xvid codec, so it doesnt surprise me it may not look good. everyone thinks they are a programmer http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

kimunist
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:02 AM
i think this animation team was done to draw this episode because they are good at drawing like all those big efffects and moves (all the jutsus and stuff), since this battle was intense...

maybe they just arent as great as drawing people, but good at battle scenes...hence, which is why they did epi. 30

villin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KakashiSensei @ Feb 18 2004, 11:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Baka san created his own xvid codec, so it doesnt surprise me it may not look good. everyone thinks they are a programmer http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Its not the encoding, its the original artwork of the so-called animators that is garbage in this case.

moridin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:22 AM
I personally thought the episode was pretty good. The faces aren&#39;t as detailed, but the animation is a lot better. It&#39;s more realistic. Did you see Naruto and Co. jumping from tree to tree last ep? That was poorly drawn. At least in this episode you see dynamic movement.

Legendary Nin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (moridin @ Feb 18 2004, 11:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I personally thought the episode was pretty good. The faces aren&#39;t as detailed, but the animation is a lot better. It&#39;s more realistic. Did you see Naruto and Co. jumping from tree to tree last ep? That was poorly drawn. At least in this episode you see dynamic movement. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah,dynamic movement in Orochimaru&#39;s gut.

moridin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:26 AM
So you&#39;d rather watch Naruto&#39;s head waver back and forth in a poor attempt at movement...

gg

Legendary Nin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:30 AM
I rather just have good animation for one of the best fights.

villin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:31 AM
Yes atleast you could recognize him by more than clothing. Oro didn&#39;t even look close to his usual form and then it got worse when he pulled that shit off his face.

moridin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:31 AM
The animation is good. The level of detail is what&#39;s bad. There is a difference. You can have awesome animation (i.e. realistic movement, fluid transitions) and crappy detail. They are mutually exclusive. Watch the entire episode before you bash it.

villin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (moridin @ Feb 19 2004, 12:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The animation is good. The level of detail is what&#39;s bad. There is a difference. You can have awesome animation (i.e. realistic movement, fluid transitions) and crappy detail. They are mutually exclusive. Watch the entire episode before you bash it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I did watch it and when the artwork is that bad the animation doesn&#39;t really matter.

BakaShinji
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:40 AM
yay - animation&#33;&#33;

we&#39;re here to watch movement - it&#39;s called ANIME for a reason - not ART-ime.

if you want to see pretty pictures read the manga. people that read the manga already know the story, and they&#39;re just watching to see the action visualized.

and yes, art quality and movement quality are inversely proportional. it always has been in naruto. (except in naruto vs kiba - i dunno wtf happened there)

everyone agrees ep 30&#39;s great. and it is because it had the best ANIMATION (i.e. movement). There was a plump sakura in it, and there&#39;s a plump orochimaru in this one. I think it&#39;s their hidden trademark they&#39;re putting in the episodes.

can&#39;t wait to get home and d/l this sucka =D

Y
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:51 AM
1) BakaSan&#39;s new codec adds FUN ARTIFACTING ALL OVER THE DAMN SCREEN&#33; Also, it runs at 10FPS during the latter half. Thanks, BakaSan.

2) The animation in this episode was ridiculously fluid and beautiful.

3) The art was the polar opposite of the animation.

4) Choreography-wise, they added some decent moves to the Hokage fight. I&#39;m impressed with how it played out.

kimunist
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:58 AM
even if the details are bad with the characters...

didnt you think the jutsus and moves were very nicely done?
sheesh

Y
Wed, 02-18-2004, 12:00 PM
Oh, hell yeah. But it destroys the feel and look of the action when it cuts to a still frame of Orochimaru&#39;s face looking like the main character from Great Teacher Onizuka

Legendary Nin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 12:01 PM
There has to be standards.I have never seen an anime with detail that is more up and down than Oprah Winfrey&#39;s weight,ever&#33;&#33;&#33; I want to see something decent,not something below mediocre itself.

Mordo
Wed, 02-18-2004, 12:13 PM
Well all i got to say is that you are all a bunch of ingrates.. He doesnt need to translate the ep for you.

Next point hell the people who draw the show dont have to do it either so be grateful you have a good anime to watch.

And fianly these people owe us nothing ....

I personaly found this ep to be one of the best i seen and cant wait for the next one.

Legendary Nin
Wed, 02-18-2004, 12:43 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mordo @ Feb 19 2004, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well all i got to say is that you are all a bunch of ingrates.. He doesnt need to translate the ep for you.

Next point hell the people who draw the show dont have to do it either so be grateful you have a good anime to watch.

And fianly these people owe us nothing ....

I personaly found this ep to be one of the best i seen and cant wait for the next one. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
1.No he doesn&#39;t.But that doesn&#39;t mean translations cann&#39;t be found elsewhere.
2.Yes they do.They are paid to animate Naruto,so they have to do it.If they don&#39;t want to,I&#39;ll be glad.Who needs the Korean animators anyways.
3.Yes they do.For fame Bakasan owes us a translation.And the animators owe use an anime.

Why do you think all these groups are subbing Naruto.Do you actually believe its for the fans? Back in the day it was only 2,now its almost 20,you do the math.

makkura
Wed, 02-18-2004, 12:51 PM
man you guys are picky &#33;

need i remind you that you&#39;re getting this for free ? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Beautiful Green Beast
Thu, 02-19-2004, 02:19 AM
dudes, ive been waiting for this episode since 70 was released. Ok, so the animation is bad but i really hope that the fat orochimaru is a sort of attack or else ill kill myself. well? is it?

itachi_
Thu, 02-19-2004, 02:24 AM
This time i&#39;m going to wait for ANBU&amp;AonE&#39;s version... though the drawings and coloring are the same, the quality is probably better then bakasan&#39;s, er..it is better.. BakaSan has a lot of errors these days http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Legendary Nin
Thu, 02-19-2004, 02:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara @ Feb 19 2004, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Get off that fat Orochimaru ish, his outfit is baggy not tight, only his pants. play naruto2 for gamecube, morons..

AND GET OFF THE FACT THAT THE KOREANS ANIMATED THIS WEEK&#39;S EPISODE&#33; IT WAS DONE BY NARA ANIMATION OUT OF JAPAN BAKAS&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
あなたわばかです

There is no such thing as &quot;bakas&quot;...trying to speak some piss poor japanese aren&#39;t we.? I hate all these kids that go around saying bakas because its the only japanese they know(not even correct).Try and read what I said up there,it applies to you.Maybe you&#39;ll take a hint from it and learn something.

Hotsuma
Thu, 02-19-2004, 03:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin &#064; Feb 19 2004, 02:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara &#064; Feb 19 2004, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Get off that fat Orochimaru ish, his outfit is baggy not tight, only his pants. play naruto2 for gamecube, morons..

AND GET OFF THE FACT THAT THE KOREANS ANIMATED THIS WEEK&#39;S EPISODE&#33; IT WAS DONE BY NARA ANIMATION OUT OF JAPAN BAKAS&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
あなたわばかです

There is no such thing as &quot;bakas&quot;...trying to speak some piss poor japanese aren&#39;t we.? I hate all these kids that go around saying bakas because its the only japanese they know(not even correct).Try and read what I said up there,it applies to you.Maybe you&#39;ll take a hint from it and learn something.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
そう だ。

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 02-19-2004, 03:20 AM
this eps freakin rocks, the hokage battle was fukin awsome, but the vid quality was horrible i mean it was good enough to vewi but i sayu that she should go back to avi its so much better then wut hes using now

Legato 2057
Thu, 02-19-2004, 03:20 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boomorman @ Feb 19 2004, 09:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> p.s reign the Conqueror looks horrible. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You may not like Peter Chung&#39;s designs, but the animation for the series is still excellent.

gaara
Thu, 02-19-2004, 03:26 AM
say what u want to me in my face at club pylon ('http://www.club-pylon.com/index2_e.html') on fri/sat, @ the 3F Robpongi La Place, 5-10-25 Robpongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo or most of the week:

@ XYZ Bar over 4F Five Plaza
5-18-21 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo on
tel. #: 108-0032
ill be havin fun ('http://robpongi.com/pages/comboPYLONLO.html') while u stay otaku

but then again, wouldnt want your dork crowd teaching me how to speak enough japanese to get by here http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

dorks, find a friend that cares... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

Hotsuma
Thu, 02-19-2004, 03:40 AM
Considering Oro isn&#39;t even fighting, he sure is talking a LOT OF SHIT.

And, this battle was awesome. At least everything was choreographed decently. The drawings could use a lot of work, and the animation isn&#39;t up to par, with the rest of the series (even at it&#39;s mediocre points), but it certainly is better than that awful episode 65.

booJay
Thu, 02-19-2004, 04:15 AM
decent ep. Awful animation and encoding. I hope the first rate animators don&#39;t take too long of a vacation.

Vagabond
Thu, 02-19-2004, 04:20 AM
Shut up faggot. Are you the DJ? Cause if you are you look like a fuckin pussy.

Anyways, personally I loved the episode and thought the animation was great. I think if every fight was animated this well the series would be 10x better. The art wasn&#39;t even that bad. The only thing i thought was bad was the way Hokage was drawn. He looked like a midget with a giant head. I didn&#39;t really notice the whole fat Oro thing. Is that when he is drawing out the sword?

EDIT: im not trying to be a homophobe or anything. I just think it is an insult to call someone a faggot.

zidane
Thu, 02-19-2004, 04:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Feb 19 2004, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mgslee &#064; Feb 18 2004, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> People have the right to criticise but not whine and complain, they are two different things.

The level of detail was lower but there was alot of action going on.* The only thing I didnt like was how 3rd hokage and oro were drawn at certain times... 3rd hokage looked like a midgit with a big head 90% of the episode and oro looked like he was swapping bodies every time the camera went away...

You&#39;ll rarely get high quality animation and art in a single TV ep, let alone consistently in a series (OVA&#39;s withstanding)

If you look at the credits it says nara animation... meaning they chose to sacrifice detail for animation.* Lets not start with the whole korean group thing...

Over all good ep, and highly entertaining. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Bullshit.

These shows all have excellent animation and excellent artwork:

Hajime no Ippo
Grappler Baki
Hokuto no Ken (the later episodes of the TV series)
Berserk
Escaflowne
Gundam Wing
Batman Beyond
Reign: The Conqueror
Tenchi Muyo: GXP

Good animation is not just movement. It also requires that the object being animated maintain a consistent form.

If a company animates a basket ball bouncing around a room, but the shape changes from a sphere to an oblong shape, would you consider it well animated?

I, as a Naruto watcher do have the right to demand a better quality TV show. The fansub groups are doing this for free, but the animators are not, it is their job to produce quality work, not an option. The fansubbers choose to provide us with the fansubs. TV Tokyo and Studio Pierrot are paid to make the show. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You have no right to demand shit, not trying to diss you, but you are downloading free stuff. Wich means, the right to demand stuff is absolutly 0,0000% . The only people that have the right to demand stuff are the ones paying the artists to make the stuff. Not even the dvd buyers have the right to demand anything, cause you should know what you buy before doing so, and if you dont like it, dont buy it, same goes for downloading. Giving feedback and demanding are two different things, and people obviously here cant keep them apart.

Karasu
Thu, 02-19-2004, 04:36 AM
Well even if the animations was a little bit off it was a really cool episode.

and sure there are other series that has better quality alltogether but the animators of Naruto knows, well we have like 200 more eps to draw BAH let someone else draw and get the hang of it.. this team still did some cool stuff.. And they did what I was thinking of Hokage-sama doing seals. Fast.. and well some cool stuff was still in there http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif.

ohh and edit. Glappla baki isnt all that yeah yeah wowow animations tho not hokuto no ken either.. the others are nice but I dont think they go 100++ ep&#39;s

Legendary Nin
Thu, 02-19-2004, 04:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara @ Feb 19 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> say what u want to me in my face at club pylon ('http://www.club-pylon.com/index2_e.html') on fri/sat, @ the 3F Robpongi La Place, 5-10-25 Robpongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo or most of the week:

@ XYZ Bar over 4F Five Plaza
5-18-21 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Tokyo on
tel. #: 108-0032
ill be havin fun ('http://robpongi.com/pages/comboPYLONLO.html') while u stay otaku

but then again, wouldnt want your dork crowd teaching me how to speak enough japanese to get by here http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

dorks, find a friend that cares... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No offense,but Roppongi is where all the foreigners go because they think they are cool and can get all the Japanese pussy they want(fantasy).Anyone there is the joke of Japan,unless you live under a rock.I take it your one of those gaijins that everyone loves to hate.And because you live in Japan that makes you better than everyone else right? I don&#39;t care what country you live in,your still an asshole through and through.And I&#39;m not gonna kiss your ass because of where you live.Sure call me an Otaku,even though I&#39;m not obsessive.I&#39;m not the one living the fantasy life.Time to jump off your pedestal before you fall off.

At least someone agrees.

Beautiful Green Beast
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:00 AM
well the thing i like Oro is because he is so disguisting&#33; In 68 (when we saw him again) I was worriedthat his imagine wouldve changed but now (in the ending.....) just WOW&#33; ORO is back

a_nevels666
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Feb 19 2004, 01:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mgslee &#064; Feb 18 2004, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> People have the right to criticise but not whine and complain, they are two different things.

The level of detail was lower but there was alot of action going on.* The only thing I didnt like was how 3rd hokage and oro were drawn at certain times... 3rd hokage looked like a midgit with a big head 90% of the episode and oro looked like he was swapping bodies every time the camera went away...

You&#39;ll rarely get high quality animation and art in a single TV ep, let alone consistently in a series (OVA&#39;s withstanding)

If you look at the credits it says nara animation... meaning they chose to sacrifice detail for animation.* Lets not start with the whole korean group thing...

Over all good ep, and highly entertaining. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Bullshit.

Hajime no Ippo
Grappler Baki
Berserk
Escaflowne
Gundam Wing
Batman Beyond

Good animation is not just movement. It also requires that the object being animated maintain a consistent form.

If a company animates a basket ball bouncing around a room, but the shape changes from a sphere to an oblong shape, would you consider it well animated?

I, as a Naruto watcher do have the right to demand a better quality TV show. The fansub groups are doing this for free, but the animators are not, it is their job to produce quality work, not an option. The fansubbers choose to provide us with the fansubs. TV Tokyo and Studio Pierrot are paid to make the show. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Berserk had good art design, but often had shitty animation. They used still frames during the fights way too much.

And Batman Beyond isn&#39;t even anime. (although it is done by a Japanese animation studio)

gaara
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:16 AM
i like hanging out with people who speak english, is that so much a problem?? yeah you&#39;re a dweeb, get a life dude lol.. and yes im living out the fantasy =P pasty face azz.... you the one that started talkin shiet to me because you&#39;re the master linguist at your college or somethin... get a freakin life seriously dude, even i think majority of them white boys at robpongi are dorks, but atleast it makes it easier for me to get ass.

Reason
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:18 AM
Look&#33;&#33;&#33; Its Orochimaru&#33;&#33;&#33;
http://darkspace.sylea.org/staffdir/Reason/staypuff.jpeg

Someone call Ghost-Busters&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

- Reason -

Legato 2057
Thu, 02-19-2004, 05:39 AM
@zidane: I have every right to demand quality anime. I may not have a right to demand a quality fansub, but as for the anime itself, yes I do. I would complain about the quality of animation in a raw episode of anime just as I would a fansubbed version.

@a_nevels666: I realize that Batman Beyond is not anime, but it does have excellent animation which is why I included it in the list.

gaara
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:14 AM
since you don&#39;t like my hood then don&#39;t talk shiet about it, but to anyone else near tokyo and wants to see the new Ghost in the Shell movie, goto Virgin Cinemas on March 6th for the priemere of Innocence at the late showing.

jing
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Feb 19 2004, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> @zidane: I have every right to demand quality anime. I may not have a right to demand a quality fansub, but as for the anime itself, yes I do. I would complain about the quality of animation in a raw episode of anime just as I would a fansubbed version.

@a_nevels666: I realize that Batman Beyond is not anime, but it does have excellent animation which is why I included it in the list. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well saiD.
but it doesn&#39;t apply to me because I don&#39;t live in Japan. And i Dont pay for their televisions.

as for fansubs, Baka-san is really good, when will NOOBS learn that you need to download the codec...

gaara
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:17 AM
actually bakasan made his own xvid codec, but i don&#39;t have that on my machine, i think he&#39;s using a normal xvid codec now because it plays fine now for once..

Legato 2057
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara @ Feb 19 2004, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> since you don&#39;t like my hood then don&#39;t talk shiet about it, but to anyone else near tokyo and wants to see the new Ghost in the Shell movie, goto Virgin Cinemas on March 6th for the priemere of Innocence at the late showing. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I will be moving to Sasebo Japan on the 9th of March, so hopefully I will be able to see Innocence soon&#33;

gaara
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:37 AM
Why, are you Navy personal?

Legato 2057
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:50 AM
The word is &quot;personnel&quot;, but yes, indeed I am.

zidane
Thu, 02-19-2004, 07:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Feb 19 2004, 04:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> @zidane: I have every right to demand quality anime. I may not have a right to demand a quality fansub, but as for the anime itself, yes I do. I would complain about the quality of animation in a raw episode of anime just as I would a fansubbed version.

@a_nevels666: I realize that Batman Beyond is not anime, but it does have excellent animation which is why I included it in the list. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Im sorry but thats not even an argument as to why i am wrong. You just say you have the right to demand stuff, while you have no claim to that stuff, as you are not its owner or whatever. So demanding is completly out of place. I think if you went to studio pierrot like that they would laugh you in the face and then completly ignore you. If you wanna demand, then at least stand behind your words and not watch naruto, as it does not meet your demands .

Destroyor
Thu, 02-19-2004, 07:23 AM
僕たちはバカだ http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Guys, lighten up&#33; Don&#39;t let this get too personal ... besides this is only Naruto ep 71 discussion thread, not lets-flame-some-ass blah blah blah thread.

Legato 2057
Thu, 02-19-2004, 07:31 AM
I have no intention of starting a flame war.

RaZzy
Thu, 02-19-2004, 07:38 AM

Well you people want naruto faster and faster. You can see that the animators are in time trouble (that&#39;s the explanation of hiring the korean dudes, out of money?? is out of the question) They bring a naruto out every week. You could even see that the last things are done and then quickly hand over to the television (in a preview in the naruto kiba fight you didn&#39;t see any smoke but in the episode you saw smoke)
I think it&#39;s especially becuz of the time trouble they have.

Anywayz there wasnt that much detail in this episode but the animation was good.

Vagabond
Thu, 02-19-2004, 07:50 AM
heh legato you sound like a 5 year old rich brat. &quot;I demand this i demand that&quot;. You are forgetting these people are providing us with a great anime. It&#39;s not like they owe us anything. People like you will just make them want to stop producing it.
If you don&#39;t like the show then don&#39;t watch it. It&#39;s as simple as that. Just stop your bitching right now.

Aion
Thu, 02-19-2004, 08:02 AM
I have the feeling that this was a test for the korean team. Give them an important episode, and let them prove they are worthy to continue drawing for naruto.

I suggest that for the koreans this episode was do or die, and if the feedback is negative enough, we might not ever see their work in naruto again.

Legato 2057
Thu, 02-19-2004, 08:08 AM
I have no real problem with the content (i.e. writing) of the anime. I still enjoy watching Naruto, but I do have a right to complain when I am given an inferior (IMO) episode. If this was simply an episode of another anime, then I wouldn&#39;t care. But after 70 episodes of an anime, there should be some basic standard that the anime adheres to. The anime is not some service that the animators are doing for free. Animation is their job, and I see no reason that I should not demand...maybe demand is too strong a word....expect the animators to do their job to the best of their ability.

Vagabond
Thu, 02-19-2004, 08:18 AM
Yeah demand is a strong word and i&#39;m sorry if i took that the wrong way. If you really want to change something than i suggest you send them a bunch of e-mails asking for better animation. There&#39;s no use saying all this stuff to us since we have no power. I personally think the animation was awsome and very realistic. i.e look at the animation when sasuke is jumping through the woods. How can you tell me thats bad animation. I agree that the character design is below par but at least it&#39;s not as bad as the art in 65.
Anyways i suggest you get a bunch of people from here to write letters to the animators. I mean parents did it regarding the blood level and look what it did.

[VTi]
Thu, 02-19-2004, 08:39 AM
From the preview of 70, I thought it would be much WORST... (the animation)
It wasnt by any means good, but most of it was ok... (not that much detailed)

Monkey King was cool http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

and lots of action within a episode... ofcourse the craving is unbearable as always for 72.... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Mordo
Thu, 02-19-2004, 08:43 AM
Much WORST ... That must be some sort of super anime fan code talk i AINT NEVER HEARD OF before.

petoix
Thu, 02-19-2004, 08:50 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Feb 18 2004, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>very sweet thanks for the heads up.

edit: holy crap I&#39;m getting 530k/s</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
can someone explain what i&#39;m doing wrong -- or if it is just a misunderstanding.

i have a cable modem. i am using ABC torrent SW. but my D/L speed is listed as 4.7 Kb/s sometimes it goes to 6.7 Kb/s.

what&#39;s up? should i be doing something differently?? help&#33;

if i can really get 530.... I WANT IT.

rleland
Thu, 02-19-2004, 09:18 AM
you guys are fscking downloading these peoples&#39; hard work for free
even though the animation might be crap they still put alot of hard work into it and unless you&#39;re paying for it i think you&#39;re nothing but an ass to complain about the quality

it&#39;s like if you go steal something from a shop and later try and return the clothes to the shop because the quality was shit

Raven
Thu, 02-19-2004, 09:47 AM
People, try to remember the difference between the artwork and the animation. True, a lot of you do know the difference, but there seems to be a great deal who don&#39;t.

I think the artwork was extremely poor, which everyone seems to agree on, and the animation was very fluid and realistic, but still not the best I&#39;ve seen in the series.

I think the fact that the ep was so kick-ass totally overrules any poor quality that it may have had, don&#39;t you agree?

xtblade
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:06 AM
Why is everyone complaining about the art? It&#39;s a little off, but it&#39;s somewhat hard to notice unless you are looking for it. Besides, it&#39;s just the art, it&#39;s not like they screwed up the storyline or anything.

rleland
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:15 AM
yes the episode definately kicked major ass

btw the music towards the end made me wanna watch berserk again http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Slain
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:24 AM
nice episode &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
but bakasan has a bad quallity,.... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif
are u guys downloading bakasan first and downloading the anbu / aone version later too ?

Everon
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (petoix &#064; Feb 19 2004, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Feb 18 2004, 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>very sweet thanks for the heads up.

edit: holy crap I&#39;m getting 530k/s</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
can someone explain what i&#39;m doing wrong -- or if it is just a misunderstanding.

i have a cable modem. i am using ABC torrent SW. but my D/L speed is listed as 4.7 Kb/s sometimes it goes to 6.7 Kb/s.

what&#39;s up? should i be doing something differently?? help&#33;

if i can really get 530.... I WANT IT. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The only way to get 530 is to be on T1 or higher line. Which is usually a college or high school connection.

But for cable modem and DSL I&#39;ve gotten rates around 30 on a good day. If you&#39;re behind a firewall that could cause some problems. You have to open ports to increase your bandwidth. use google to find messageboard on how to do that.

jing
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:53 AM
okay can we ALL just stop talking about the art. even though its bad.
lets talk about the content, and the actual episode
who thinks rock lee is faster than the hokages?? i think so.....

Toruxxx
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:57 AM
i do sometimes but i mostly just keep the one that comes out 1st can never be arsed to dl it again but most ppl get it then dl A&amp;A

Toruxxx
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (xtblade &#064; Feb 19 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Why is everyone complaining about the art? It&#39;s a little off, but it&#39;s somewhat hard to notice unless you are looking for it. Besides, it&#39;s just the art, it&#39;s not like they screwed up the storyline or anything. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
oh come on dude i wasnt looking for the art in it but some of em u couldnt help lol at. and i know the story line still rocked naruto would rock if it was dun like stickmen drawings lol.

jing
Thu, 02-19-2004, 11:22 AM
lol yeah those extra funny ones are really weird. like chibi 3rd hokage
but it just seemed like for the past 7 pages we&#39;ve talked about nothing but the art. we need to talk about story&#33;&#33; ppl&#33;&#33;

wnkry0
Thu, 02-19-2004, 11:43 AM
This episode was fantastic, although the art reeked. For those whose Bakasan&#39;s version did not come good have problem with your codecs. When installed the right codecs, and played with the right player (like Bsplayer) it will come top notch in quality.

But about the episode, the animators really made one of the best fights in the anime look terrible with thier drawings. In fact, look at this one; It&#39;s chibi hokage&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/wnkryo-agaa.jpg

KevKoN
Thu, 02-19-2004, 12:04 PM
the fat oro was when he was getting ready to spit out his sword. yes i thought the drawings were horrible, but quit bitching about fat oro, the only time he was fat is when he was getting ready to spit out the sword. he was supposed to be fat then. find something else to complain about.

gaara
Thu, 02-19-2004, 12:36 PM
Yeah i have no complaints as to how anyone looked, they didn&#39;t look PERFECT as they usually appear in certain episodes, but can you realize for one freaking minute, THE KOREANS HAD AS MUCH TO DO WITH THIS AS THE JAPANESE TEAM..

Quick lesson for you idiots, more than one team works on Naruto every episode...This week was Nara Animation and Gainax with assistance from Studio Loft and Studio Seoul who merely get the frames animated or whatever because they usually handle most of the worlds animations and put them together when the final product from the studios are done..This week was Nara animation, Gainax, a CGI team, Studio Loft, and Studio Seoul..It is 80% Japanese and yet you still blame the korean guys who just put it together after it was done in Japan. I&#39;m the first one to bring up the fact that the korean animation team sucks along with some others, but that is because they&#39;ve had a chance at nearly a full episode, but they rarely get the mantle..

Remember its more than one team a week. I don&#39;t agree that there is rushing to air it, because what moron starts a risky venture like that?? You might want 13 episodes made before you start the airing the series, in which case you can have double that much by the time the 13th episode is aired..

Legato 2057
Thu, 02-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Gaara: It doesn&#39;t matter what the nationality of the animators is, as long as they do good work. If it&#39;s crappy animation done by a Japanese studio, it&#39;s crappy. If it&#39;s crappy animation done by a Korean studio, it&#39;s still crappy.

Destroyor
Thu, 02-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Haha I was right about fat oro doing an jutsu.

There is nothing wrong with this eps except everybodies&#39; faces. Just when I thought &quot;maybe they are doing this right this time&quot; here and there pop up this artwork flaw (distorted faces, wrong body prop, little detail &quot;wrong&quot;, etc etc) that makes me sigh. Overall everything considering it&#39;s a decent eps, just ignore the character and enjoy the fight. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I especially like how the 4th use bullet-like fire jutsu, and explosive note like a LAM, but man, Oro&#39;s sword looks pathetic.

edit: Imho this fight the manga is better.

edit again: Oh I forgot, but I must add Thank you BakaSan, don&#39;t let some idiot and bunch of ungrateful brats get you down&#33;

Mordo
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:03 PM
careful makkura i tried pointing that out and i got whinned at

zidane
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:04 PM
Just so i dont have to type it out again :

Fluid animation from the koreans ownz that choppy japanese shit. Im sorry to say, but its a fact, the japanese dont even bother to animate how they jump from tree to tree, they just let the background blur and the charachters are static in front of it like they are flying, and just adding a noise to point out they arent really flying.

Yes, (the japs) their animation is more colorfull and vibrant, but its static as a mofo, but often looks very kiddie. The koreans the couple of episodes they did , including ep 30 and this one, well, the animation was so damn fluid it looked like a high budget movie at times. Art is nice, but just look at how they fucked up sasuke vs gaara in the arena, sasuke ran like a retard, cause the japs can barely animate a fluid motion.

Same in the naruto vs neji fight, in the final ep. It was all moving backgrounds, very little movement of naruto and neji themselfs, yes, backgrounds move, and when they aproach eachother all that really happend was a near static animation just being drawn closer to create the cheap image of someone moving fast. Frankly , i think this looks to much simpsons animation, bright and vibrant, but not particularly strong when it comes to action. Korea for life.

The best thing would probebly be a middleroad, between both styles, but for action i very strongly prefer the Style used by the koreans. Like somebody already stated, if youre into still beautifull pictures, read the freaking manga, the whole idea of the anime is to have the manga in full motion, not static bullshit wannabe motion.

jing
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:12 PM
Internet isn&#39;t free................... I pay it monthly.

Mordo
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:15 PM
and does your isp guarntee naruto in there contract

Mgslee
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:17 PM
People have the right to criticise but not whine and complain, they are two different things.

The level of detail was lower but there was alot of action going on. The only thing I didnt like was how 3rd hokage and oro were drawn at certain times... 3rd hokage looked like a midgit with a big head 90% of the episode and oro looked like he was swapping bodies every time the camera went away...

If you look at the credits it says nara animation... meaning they chose to sacrifice detail for animation. Lets not start with the whole korean group thing...

Over all good ep, and highly entertaining.

Noir
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:20 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Feb 18 2004, 09:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The video quality wasn&#39;t that bad and the sub timing and style is in keeping with bakasans&#39; usual. The artwork in the episode was completely pathetic. This is a major battle of importance in the story line and deserved better than to be massacred like it was. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
???

See I don&#39;t pay attention to animation so much. I thought it was done well. Meh. Got it, but I still will replace it with Anbu-Aone&#39;s version as they are the best quality as far as Naruto goes.

Legato 2057
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:21 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mgslee &#064; Feb 18 2004, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> People have the right to criticise but not whine and complain, they are two different things.

The level of detail was lower but there was alot of action going on. The only thing I didnt like was how 3rd hokage and oro were drawn at certain times... 3rd hokage looked like a midgit with a big head 90% of the episode and oro looked like he was swapping bodies every time the camera went away...

If you look at the credits it says nara animation... meaning they chose to sacrifice detail for animation. Lets not start with the whole korean group thing...

Bullshit.

Hajime no Ippo
Grappler Baki
Berserk
Escaflowne
Gundam Wing
Batman Beyond

I, as a Naruto watcher do have the right to demand a better quality TV show. The fansub groups are doing this for free, but the animators are not, it is their job to produce quality work, not an option. The fansubbers choose to provide us with the fansubs. TV Tokyo and Studio Pierrot are paid to make the show.

gaara
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:34 PM
Get off that fat Orochimaru ish, his outfit is baggy not tight, only his pants. play naruto2 for gamecube, morons..

AND GET OFF THE FACT THAT THE KOREANS ANIMATED THIS WEEK&#39;S EPISODE&#33; IT WAS DONE BY NARA ANIMATION OUT OF JAPAN BAKAS&#33;

boomorman
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:42 PM
lol.. its horrible hahahah ... I was wondering the whole time if maybe bakasan got bored and drew us a naruto ep. hehehe man.... it looks alot like the old 80&#39;s cartoon version of the hobbit..... hokage looks like the jedi kid swiinging his pole around...... Forget that its Naruto your fav anime and just watch it for sillly ass drawings =) its quite funny.

p.s reign the Conqueror looks horrible.

kimunist
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:45 PM
nevertheless we should all be happy we get to keep watching naruto =D

Everon
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Alright for everyone bitching about Bakasan stop. Personally I think he does a great job considering that he&#39;s a one man team and is faster than anyone else. If you don&#39;t like it then stop watching BAKASAN and wait for other encoders.

Second, yeah animation sucked, but strangely I wasn&#39;t annoyed by it. The action was fast paced enough for it to be good.

Uzumaki Naruto
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:53 PM
am now dling, i can never dled directly from his site, everytime i click on teh link i keep gettin the same anyoing message over and over again u are not authorized to view this link wtf is up with that but everything is all gravy

gaara
Thu, 02-19-2004, 01:54 PM
Stop bashing the Animators, they&#39;re the same ones as usual, NARA ANIMATION, just trying out new techniques...Sometimes the characters look a lil different but not in a bad way..Perfect episode up to date, up there with the rock lee vs. gaara match.

moridin
Fri, 02-20-2004, 02:31 AM
itachi_: Shut the hell up.

Did you read any of the previous posts? Nara animation did it. Anyways, the animation was good. The artwork wasn&#39;t and as many have mentioned before, I&#39;d rather have good animation and mediocre artwork than static animation and good artwork. One other thing I noticed in the 71 raw post. Someone said it couldn&#39;t possibly be the &quot;korean team&quot; since the episode was pretty good. WTF is that? Seriously guys...because its good it can&#39;t be the korean team? God, sometimes the people who post seriously piss me off.

itachi_
Fri, 02-20-2004, 02:40 AM
But why does it says Soel Loft on that episode and not on the other ones exept episode 65 ?

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-20-2004, 03:36 AM
After watching 71, if I were the animators responsible for this, I wouldn&#39;t animate another episode in my life. It is that subpar.

You can use shitty fill in teams for mediocre series, but Naruto is one of the jewels in the TV Tokyo Crown. They should keep these guys doing background work, because their anatomy and detail for humans is pathetic in comparison to team Nara.

Kiba-kun
Fri, 02-20-2004, 04:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>because their anatomy and detail for humans is pathetic in comparison to team Nara. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Nara DID 71 altogether with Gainax and other groups, and the animation was awesome, I still can&#39;t believe many of you prefer nice static drawings to fluid animation

Beautiful Green Beast
Fri, 02-20-2004, 05:15 AM
I HATED THE BEGINNING when 3rd is looking like a small puppet and cries in front of 1st and 2nd.

I LOVED THE ENDING when oro takes off his mask and reveals his youthful face and laughes....oooowwww.....that was so cool...

Insomniac
Fri, 02-20-2004, 05:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>who thinks rock lee is faster than the hokages?? i think so..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

just because the hokages didnt run in circles doesnt mean that they&#39;re not faster, its just that the people watching can keep up with the speed, at the chuunin exam we were looking through the view point of the genins, not the 3rd hokage or the captian of the ANBU.

if Lee tried to match up in speed with any of the hokages not only would he eat their dust but probably choke and die on it too, thats how fast they are.

TheAwesomeChow
Fri, 02-20-2004, 07:20 AM
i personally loved the animation, the fight scenes were really &quot;brought to life,&quot; especially when the the 1st hokage counters that big ass fireball from the 3rd with his water jutsu. It reminded me of the superior animation during the great Naruto vs. Haku fight when Naruto was in kyuubi berserk mode. It was awesome, and I would support Nara or whomever was responsible in animating all the future fights.

Insomniac
Fri, 02-20-2004, 08:26 AM
it wasnt the effect animation that was bad, it was the character detail http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Madox
Fri, 02-20-2004, 09:07 AM
LOL you guys are funny, you remind me of the Simpsons epsiode with Poochie.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Gotwoot forums: Last night&#39;s &quot;Naruto&quot; was, without a doubt, the worst
* ** episode ever.* Rest assured that I was on the Internet within
* ** minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world.

Me: The episoode was great, but what right do you have to complain?

Gotwoot forums: As a loyal viewer, I feel they owe me.

Me: What?* They&#39;re giving you hundreds of hours of entertainment for
* * * free.* What could they possibly owe you?* If anything, you owe
* * * them.

Gotwoot forums: [pauses]* Worst episode ever.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

(I quoted of becase its from the Simpsons (i just changed a few words), it is not from someone else post)

That also goes to all the great fansubbers out there who do this for nothing, NOTHING&#33; Give them the credit they deserve, getting Naruto out the very next day is very very good fan service.

All round i thought that was a great episode, silky smooth animation great water, forest and fire effects (faces did&#39;nt bother me just like episode 30). And it completly blew the Manga out the water with all the little extras it had (exluding Konohamuru).

Great ep, one of my favs&#33;

Raptor25
Fri, 02-20-2004, 09:29 AM
Some of you guys are freakin pathetic.

They owe you for the fame? BULL. You cant pay your rent with freakin fame. MB if everyone was donating more to him then he spent, but i highly doubt that.

As for the animators- LOL. As if you could name one single animator.

The reason the animation is made is that so people will watch it along with the commercials on tv, or buy it. Not so you can freely download it (lol at the i pay for internet comment, your an idiot). Your ripping them off, you owe them for the dozens of hours of entertainment, not the other way around.

God it just sickens me. Besides, the animation was excellent and the art was still decent, just below narutos normal excellent standards.

And whoever listed the animes with both good animation/art - lol. Berzerks animation is nowhere near as good as this naruto ep, it uses cheap tactics all the freakin time. Reign? Decent animation, decent art (if you like the style), but its by no means some feat of animation. I didnt read the rest but i doubt they are any different. Cowboy bebop is one that does come to mind htough. However thats 26 episodes, this is already 71 and will go on much longer.... can you name such a long series that has this quality animation/art?

Madox
Fri, 02-20-2004, 09:36 AM
I agree with Raptor, and i hope he agrees with me&#33;

Munsu
Fri, 02-20-2004, 09:38 AM
Well I like Inuyasha&#39;s animation and art... but that said... I really don&#39;t understand what the deal is with being a critic for every single detail, when most of what you people are mentioning is plain nonsense... if you hate anime with this type of animation and art, I wonder how many anime series do you actually like, because good animation and art is very rare, there is only a handful out there...

Anyways... why dont we stop the crap about animation and shit and start talking about the series itself instead of all this nonsense my self included

RaZzy
Fri, 02-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Yeah the hokage fight was great and looked great. Loved it when the hokage got his face smashed hehehe .. must be good to be hokage http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif
I was getting ?goosebumps? at the end that was sooo cool ... orochimaru laughing and then sasuke standing there.... THIS IS IT

man loved the episode
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>loved the animation http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif</span>

Beautiful Green Beast
Fri, 02-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Honestly&#33; cant wait for next episode&#33;

Takuma
Fri, 02-20-2004, 12:37 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wnkry0 @ Feb 19 2004, 10:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This episode was fantastic, although the art reeked. For those whose Bakasan&#39;s version did not come good have problem with your codecs. When installed the right codecs, and played with the right player (like Bsplayer) it will come top notch in quality.

But about the episode, the animators really made one of the best fights in the anime look terrible with thier drawings. In fact, look at this one; It&#39;s chibi hokage&#33;&#33;&#33;

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/wnkryo-agaa.jpg </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah on my pc with the right codec and bsplayer it looked real nice. Very close to AA quialty and deffinattly great for the speed he got it done.

Hotsuma
Fri, 02-20-2004, 01:10 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gaara &#064; Feb 19 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i like hanging out with people who speak english, is that so much a problem?? yeah you&#39;re a dweeb, get a life dude lol.. and yes im living out the fantasy =P pasty face azz.... you the one that started talkin shiet to me because you&#39;re the master linguist at your college or somethin... get a freakin life seriously dude, even i think majority of them white boys at robpongi are dorks, but atleast it makes it easier for me to get ass. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I have no life, but you&#39;re going to offer your whereabout information, just because you couldn&#39;t use a term properly, and was corrected for it.

Shut the fuck up. You ain&#39;t getting no ass either. If you are, it&#39;s those white boys&#39;.

Edit~ Fuckin queer.

gaara
Fri, 02-20-2004, 01:28 PM
I am telling people to stop blaming the Korean team, because it was hardly them at all.

itachi_
Fri, 02-20-2004, 01:39 PM
It&#39;s the damn korean team again, &quot;Soel Loft&quot; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif ... they can&#39;t make anime, they shouldn&#39;t be aloud to make it... and don&#39;t argue with this, the koreans really suck at it, it could be other countries too but in this case South Korea... The episodes they&#39;ve created has been totally mistakes, failures etc... give it up korean&#39;s hope they get fired soon, why are they making the eps sometimes due economical issues ?

Vagabond
Sat, 02-21-2004, 07:46 AM
Meh you can&#39;t really tell from the preview.
I mean most people thought 71 would suck after seeing the preview but it turned out to be one of the best episodes in the series.

RaZzy
Sat, 02-21-2004, 08:50 AM
the next episode will look crap just look at the preview http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif

itachi_
Sat, 02-21-2004, 08:52 AM
Are you nuts?

The preview of episode 72 looked really good, regular (good) art-work and good animation... what could possible be better..

RaZzy
Sat, 02-21-2004, 08:55 AM
what animation... they didn&#39;t move at all
and the hokage looks so fucked up ... it isn&#39;t as bad as the episode be4w the sasuke and gaara fight but it is bad