PDA

View Full Version : Is Kabuto really Loyal to Oro?

Yondaime
Sun, 02-15-2004, 08:14 AM
I have been thinking over a theory that Kabuto is actualy not loyal to Oro , instead he wants to kill him and i think Orochimaru also knows that in some way. If you remember Kabuto is not originally from Konoha....he was brought back from a battlefield by a field doctor. and Kabuto was actually a child of the enemy. And i think Kabuto's parents were killed by Orochimaru during the time of the war...and Kabuto has found out about it...and is intending to kill Orochimaru one day but he is not strong enough only as strong as Kakashi. Because several time during the Manga Oro says if you want to kill me ..something something....and i think Kabuto is just trying to get Oro's secret jutsu's by gaining his full trust.

what are Kabuto's real intentions.......he is actually a nice person to help out Hinata and naruto during the chunnin exam.....but that can be answered by saying Oro wanted Sasuke to reach till the end to test him....but why help Hinata?....hmmm

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-15-2004, 11:14 AM
he helped hinata and others since he is a medically trined nin and he stills treats everyone as patients. he may be a spy but he doesnt hate anybody.

what i cant wait is to see how orochimaru and kabuto are connected and how did kabuto's parents get killed. also whats up with kabuto's read eyes that we saw in the forest of death.

that are my main questions.
there are so many things that i have questions about for the naruto manga. i just hope kishimoto answers them so they are cool and not so obvious .

itachi_
Sun, 02-15-2004, 11:31 AM
I think he helped hinata because he was trying to don't look so suspisious, and don't make a big deal out of it.. Hinata's dad didn't even see it...

jing
Sun, 02-15-2004, 11:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 15 2004, 10:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think he helped hinata because he was trying to don&#39;t look so suspisious, and don&#39;t make a big deal out of it.. Hinata&#39;s dad didn&#39;t even see it... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
thats basically it, he didn&#39;t want everyone to surround and stare probably.
but I do think he is loyal to Oro... since he COULD have killed oro in ALOT of situations...but he chose not to, maybe he does have a reason, or hes after something of oro&#39;s. maybe hes just a spy from akatsuki. thats my theory, and hes spying on oro.

Raven
Sun, 02-15-2004, 11:42 AM
There&#39;s already a thread about this here ('http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=7455') so I&#39;m closing this one.