PDA

View Full Version : What happened to...?

DrunkPotHead
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:27 AM
umm, im still unclear about this this...

any1 want to take a guess since ur post didnt tell me anything

SirCharlesIII
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:36 AM
you havent posted much, but you aren't new, so thats no excuse not to read the rules, available pinned at the top of every forum...

from now on, remember, no quoting spoilers, and if you had bothered to read the rules, you would know that the last post did in fact tell you somthing, just that it was in spoiler format (the font the same colour as the background, highlight to read). you've been warned

Toruxxx
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:40 AM
they are probably still standing there looking inoto each others eye's like the 3rd and oro were doing all the time naruto and crew were getting chased.

SirCharlesIII
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:44 AM
haha probably. somehow that seems to happen a lot.. I hope we dont just hop right into the hokage or fight though, let them stare for a while, i want to finish these other stories first, before the climactic clash, like konohamaru's little saga, and kakashi and gai's fight against that group of sound and sand nin's and possibly kabuto, that'd be tight.

DrunkPotHead
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:12 AM
errr, srry about the quote thingie

i havent posted here much, so i didnt know the quote bring up some color tag or something

i wont do it again

Slain
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:22 AM
i hope they fight http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

DrunkPotHead
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:37 PM
what happened to the fight between gara's sensei and the referee of the chuunin's match?

werent they supposed to fight each other after sasuke bounced and went after gara?

i didnt read the manga so i wanna know (guess, dont tell) if they just forgot all about that fight or they gonna show it in a later episode?

That seems to be a very interesting fight if they ever show it.

PuppetMaster Kankuro
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:53 PM
I'd like to see them fight as well. Looks like a pretty good match up. But I don't read the manga, so i'm not sure if they fight or not.

-ANBU-Sasuke-
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:56 PM
Answer/Spoiler:
<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>They dont I think</span>

Nessacaryly i didnt think that this was a &quot;spoiler&quot; It just says if they fight or not. But just incase i placed it in a spoiler code. If this post was breaking any rules admins either edit or delete this post.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 02-15-2004, 02:30 AM
im gessing the examiner owned gaaras teachers ass, but thats just me

Krbadass
Sun, 02-15-2004, 02:48 AM
Well it just hasn&#39;t happened yet, we&#39;ll see it soon maybe, and if we don&#39;t... its not gonna happen..... Answered http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif