PDA

View Full Version : Read this! A site with just Itachi-facts

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:47 AM
A lot of that stuff seems like BS to me.

He does have good information, but those missions accomplished statistics don't seem right.

I don't even think their is such a thing as an S Rank mission lol.

Good site and design though, if they remove all the BS.

Half of that Akatsuki section is just poor speculation.

Akatsuki is/was made up of 9 shinobi. Their was never anything said about 6 people overseeing them. Also, Kabuto isn't/was never in Akatsuki. He is purely a undercover operative for Orochimaru up until the end of the Chuunin Exam. He was most likely gotten to by Orochimaru at a young age. If he is in his 20's, then Orochimaru might have still been around when he was younger.

jing
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:22 AM
it kinda makes sense though for kabuto be akatsuki. remember the members work at a partner of 2.

rEkKaShInObI
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:19 AM
Reading up as we speak.

Toruxxx
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:46 AM
wow thats a pretty cool web site i havent read that much about itachi b4 dun read the manga but i know who he is and all but just didnt know that much stuff about him just read everything on that site so i know alil about him now lol

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Feb 14 2004, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it kinda makes sense though for kabuto be akatsuki. remember the members work at a partner of 2. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
no it doesnt make sense since kabuto has lived in leaf village since he was 3 years old or something like that. he was brought from another village during a war a medical nin took him to leaf and raised him and later he became orochimarus spy and did the chuunin exam a hell of alot of times. quitting at 3rd exam everytime since he is jounin level. if kabuto was akatsuki hokage would have known there is no way a ninja can leave the village that much unnoticed.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:01 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 14 2004, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
no it doesnt make sense since kabuto has lived in leaf village since he was 3 years old or something like that. he was brought from another village during a war a medical nin took him to leaf and raised him and later he became orochimarus spy and did the chuunin exam a hell of alot of times. quitting at 3rd exam everytime since he is jounin level. if kabuto was akatsuki hokage would have known there is no way a ninja can leave the village that much unnoticed. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
What about Itachi then,Oro? It&#39;s all speculation.Who say&#39;s that he needed to leave the village? There could have been insiders,and you can&#39;t say the Hokage would have known,because he couldn&#39;t predict Orochimaru betraying him.

raijin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 14 2004, 02:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He does have good information, but those missions accomplished statistics don&#39;t seem right.

I don&#39;t even think their is such a thing as an S Rank mission lol. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Actually, the webmaster probably acquired the mission statistics from the official Naruto Character Book, which has specific stats, birthdates and such. And, yes there are S-rank missions, information on different mission ranks are provided in the Official Fan Book.

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Feb 14 2004, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 14 2004, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
no it doesnt make sense since kabuto has lived in leaf village since he was 3 years old or something like that. he was brought from another village during a war a medical nin took him to leaf and raised him and later he became orochimarus spy and did the chuunin exam a hell of alot of times. quitting at 3rd exam everytime since he is jounin level. if kabuto was akatsuki hokage would have known there is no way a ninja can leave the village that much unnoticed. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
What about Itachi then,Oro? It&#39;s all speculation.Who say&#39;s that he needed to leave the village? There could have been insiders,and you can&#39;t say the Hokage would have known,because he couldn&#39;t predict Orochimaru betraying him. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
ok i went over the line with hokage stuff but orochimaru and itachi werent akatsuki when they left the village orochimaru left in rage because he wasnt chosen as the 4th hokage and itachi left because he killed his family. they became akatsuki after they had left the village.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:07 AM
And the reasons,when,how,and why they encoutered the group is unknown.That&#39;s where Oro might have got the idea for his immortality jutsu,or why Itachi killed the Uchiha clan.We know Akatsuki is into powerful things,immortality is almost as good as it gets.

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:21 AM
yes it might be that itachi had to kill his family in order to show how strong he was and be accepted by akatsuki. but i doubt orochimaru got the idea of immortality from akatsuki. he probably was very twisted even before he got the idea of immortality spells. just look at his summon manda who require human sacrifices upon summoning. he got that summon before he entered akatsuki most likely.

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Uchiha-Itachi Site ('http://www.orangeday.net/itachi/') Really good site, it has everything that has been revealed about Itachi, background, future etc..

Vagabond
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:08 AM
intresting stuff. how do they know all that about him? is it on the japanese naruto website or something?
eh some weird things there. They say that the akatsuki is headed by 6 people. This is probably true but im curious to see where they got that information. Same thing with how they know kabuto was a member of the akatsuki.

BTW cool sig ya got there.

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:17 AM
Yeah, that&#39;s the first thing i noticed, how can they know all that, there were some interesting facts there that haven&#39;t even been revealed in the manga. They must have bought that japanese naruto-character book that has all the facts about every character, and transelated it.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:21 AM
ur sig is amazing. do u think u could make me one?

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:21 AM
that site isnt that good they tell the same thing over and over again making it look like alot of text and they didnt even know that the exploding clones are water clones not shadow clones...

i wasnt impressed at all...

Vagabond
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:22 AM
Well also there might just be stuff that the translators missed or left out. Since they linked a raw site i assume they know their japanese and they got most of their info from the raws and not the translated version.

Iznogoud
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:23 AM
You&#39;re only impressed by boobs anyway http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif ERO SENNIN &#33;

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:25 AM
lol yea boobs are interesting.

Vagabond i know almost all the stuff on that site already. it is not that good you guys are overrating it and praising the dudes that made it to much. but i geuss itachi fans is that way http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Vagabond
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Well im not really an itachi fanboy or anything. I was just really intrested in the part about the akatsuki. You&#39;re right that most of the stuff is the same just repeated. I&#39;m pretty impressed by the layout though. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:33 AM
yea i have to admit that the layout looks good but did you notice in the section with affilietes(sp?) they only had pics of narut oand sasuke then they didnt bother to put pics on the other ppl even tho it is really easy to find pics of em.

Raven
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:20 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 14 2004, 01:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> A lot of that stuff seems like BS to me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I agree. There&#39;s nothing there that we didn&#39;t already know, really. And yeah, there&#39;s a lot of useless speculation trying to be passed off as fact.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:49 PM
I said it before,Kabuto has ties to Akatsuki and that would be his reason for follow Oro,then betraying him later.My fanfic theories are pretty accurate eh.Just like my prediction of Jiraiya coming in the anime was exact.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 02-15-2004, 02:58 AM
intresting, hmm now i found someting intresting to do, but dam wut will i do once im done

Vagabond
Sun, 02-15-2004, 09:14 AM
hm anyone know where i can import the book?

itachi_
Mon, 02-16-2004, 10:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Feb 15 2004, 08:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hm anyone know where i can import the book? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Always work with Ebay?