PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Will summon his frog in the next episode?!?

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:07 AM
You are wrong, that is all....

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:42 AM
Unfortunately, my dear Nine Tailed Off-topicist, I am never wrong.
I was sent to this place for the greater good of it, thus will nothing that I do EVER be wrong... because it's for me to decide, if it helps the place.
If even anyone thinks of what he said as truth, and what he said could easily be interpreted as such, I have failed in my duties to prevent anyone from being spoiled.

Thus, I am NEVER wrong.
If you have any beef with my way of preserving the place, I am available on PM.

Now, please stick to the topic.

Gryphon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:56 AM
i highly doubt the naruto will sommun the frog nezxt episode , it will most likely be on the Hokage fight

Toruxxx
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:52 AM
i got a feeling it will either be in 72 or 73 i dun think it will happen in 71

Slain
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:29 AM
i think next episode will be hokage fight too.
And @ boomorman i think Naruto couldnt control his chakra as good as the others casuse the nine tails fox seal (he released the seal or something and he could control it better, maybe he can summon gamabunta on his own now ^^ |perverted hermin http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif said such a thing )
and i think Naruto can use kiubis chakra for it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif because if he doesn`t why should the nine tails fox be sealed in naruto...

Assertn
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:19 AM
if you've been watching all the naruto episodes so far, then you should know that for something big like summoning the boss of all frogs would require some amount of building up to in the plot. I'm sure that if its going to happen, then there will be lots of clues leading up to it.

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 14 2004, 07:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Unfortunately, my dear Nine Tailed Off-topicist, I am never wrong.
I was sent to this place for the greater good of it, thus will nothing that I do EVER be wrong... because it&#39;s for me to decide, if it helps the place.
If even anyone thinks of what he said as truth, and what he said could easily be interpreted as such, I have failed in my duties to prevent anyone from being spoiled.

Thus, I am NEVER wrong.
If you have any beef with my way of preserving the place, I am available on PM.

Now, please stick to the topic. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Hell Yeah&#33; nice to see you back in action terra..

i dont think naruto will summon gamabunta in next ep it could be hokage fight or possibly some more following.

xTrunkZx
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:26 AM
i dont think it will be summoned in the next episode, I think the next episode will be mostly hokage fight with little cuts inbetween (like cliffhangers)

Chi Chi
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:18 AM
I&#39;m thinking they want to finish the Hokage fight first.

Xollence
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:55 AM
I don&#39;t think Naruto will summon Gamabunta until later on. Remember, he first has to use up his chakra, plus I doubt he&#39;ll be the only one fighting since he&#39;s also got Sasuke and Pakkun with him. Which means about another 4-5 episodes til we see the frog&#33;

Exorcist
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:46 AM
it would be nice to see http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_dribble.gif

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:52 AM
I don&#39;t think it will happen.

kage_bunshin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:54 AM
no i don&#39;t think so... coz the next one is probably all about the hokage fighting orochimaru

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:54 AM
I don&#39;t think it would happend http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Yaba
Sat, 02-14-2004, 10:03 AM
*BLATANT SPOILER REMOVED*

boomorman
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:34 AM
I hope not. Naruto still doesn&#39;t have enough chakra to summon the frog on his own.. So really its just the nine tails summoning it. I want Naruto to start winning fights on his own.

Naruto
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:55 AM
i think he will do it at the very very end of 71 and then it ends http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif
but perhaps not because at the end of 70 they didnt show sth of naruto plus frogg ^^

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:55 AM
Yaba, that was a bigass spoiler which I removed.
This is the Naruto anime forum where NO SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED.
This is a theoretical discussion thread. You&#39;ve been warned.

I also deleted some posts. Guys, when someone spoils, it&#39;s your duty as fellow forum posters not to quote the spoiler. However the rest of you will avoid warnings, but only this time.

Thank you.

unholydoragon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:06 PM
i dont like this suspense of episodes.......... why cant you take out the intro of the Naruto episodes the intros are very big an it will be easier for me to download.
and why cant naruto summon a frog? didnt he deal with the nine tail fox in him already?

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:15 PM
i dont think naruto will summon his frog for a while im a guess maybe five or six more episodes

Yaba
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:32 PM
spoiler http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I don&#39;t read the manga... how am I suppost to know what will happen http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif it&#39;s obvious that that will happen since sasuke has been send after gaara to kill him, and they are running away so gaara can recharge his chakra and become the freak he really is (the big ugly arm we saw coming from within the sand shield has to be some kind of transformation)

so that wasn&#39;t a spoiler since I don&#39;t read the manga http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Kumiriko
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:06 PM
then in that case? did the Moderator spoil?

Terracosmo
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:23 PM
Thinking it through, I can see how the majority of what you said CAN be guessed... but you wrote it so accurately that I had no choice but to remove it, otherwise someone else would claim it was a spoiler.

Besides, the topic author asks about the next episode... not the next 10. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 02-15-2004, 02:28 AM
maybe in the next two eps bc i think the next eps is moslty going to be orochimaru and the 3rd and the 1st and 2nd hokage battling it out but its
going to be one dope as fukin fight

NoKKiE
Sun, 02-15-2004, 03:29 AM
does the fox&#39;s chakra count as his own? i mean i think it should because it&#39;s in him... saying he can&#39;t summon the frog on his own or win fights on his own is kinda like saying sasuke can&#39;t win without sharingon or neji can&#39;t win without his wahtchamacallit

SirCharlesIII
Sun, 02-15-2004, 05:07 AM
i have a sneaking suspicion that gama has enough respect for naruto for staying on so long, and for even summoning him, that even if he wont obey him, i doubt he&#39;ll just sit around, or unsommon himself once naruto does summon him (if indeed he can and will, remember, there&#39;s no garuntee that after the neji fight , which though it seems ages ago was really just earlier in the day, naruto will have enought chakra left to be able to summon gama.) there&#39;s also nothing saying that naruto will indeed summon him, or even try, or even fight as of yet...sasuke could take care of it before naruto and co. even get there...personally i think thats a bit unlikely, but its a possibility.

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 02-15-2004, 05:32 AM
Don&#39;t care if he summons his frog, its not even gonna listen to him anyways. Don&#39;t forget he fell off at the last second.

Xollence
Sun, 02-15-2004, 06:42 AM
I don&#39;t think Sasuke can handle all three by himself. He already used up a lot of his chakra while the Kank guy didn&#39;t even use any of his.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 02-15-2004, 06:54 AM
who wouldnt fall off the big ass frog, i mean com on ur holding on to about anything that u can find to hold on to, and theres barely anything to hold on to on that dam frog, i mean after a whole day of holding on to gama bunta, id fall off to bc its really tiresome to have a big ass frog jump around all day when ur trying to hold on to it

NoKKiE
Sun, 02-15-2004, 07:12 AM
i thought the frog listens to naruto now cuz he&#39;s all &quot;there&#39;s no need to show me the book.. afterall .. blah blah blah something about the 4th&quot; so since he&#39;s putting naruto up to the 4th&#39;s level and the 4th obviously used the frog... frog should fight with naruto (not sure if he&#39;ll listen to naruto, who would listen to a kid?)

Noir
Sun, 02-15-2004, 11:39 AM
I don&#39;t know if it will be the next episode. But ever since the Sand summoned those snakes the 1st thing I thought... reptile... Giant Frog.....

I&#39;m not sure. But I&#39;ve been hoping he&#39;d use it for a long time..... AHHH *falls off chair in anticipation*

kimunist
Sun, 02-15-2004, 12:11 PM
i think jiraya will use the frogs, not naruto..

i dont think naruto will have the TIME to even use it, since his oppoents will be sand ppl.

NoKKiE
Sun, 02-15-2004, 12:39 PM
hehe i don&#39;t see jiraiya doing anything.. except MAYBE train naruto cuz he said so. That guy is always up on the ladies, remember when naruto was dying he&#39;s all like &quot;uh i think i should go help him.. hmm .. girls..&quot;

Kyuubi_Rage
Sun, 02-15-2004, 01:31 PM
I&#39;ve very much like to see Gamabunta in next episode, And Naruto fell of Gamabunta because he was sitting in 1 day without falling one day.

Viet-Elite
Mon, 02-16-2004, 03:13 AM
Meh, I bet Naruto will summon Gamabunta to fight the snakes or maybe Gaara summons that creapy thing&#33; Thats only if he gets a chance too.

xTrunkZx
Mon, 02-16-2004, 07:04 AM
I think pervert sennin will come back and fight Oro, or Defeat the Snakes... which they haven&#39;t shown in a while

SirCharlesIII
Mon, 02-16-2004, 01:55 PM
just where jiraiya is isnt clear however,,,

The_Fourth
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:30 AM
I dont think that Naruto will summon frogs in the next episode. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Hero-Sennin
Tue, 02-17-2004, 09:26 AM
ok..... I dont think he will summon it next episode. I agree it will come later on, however, some of u seem so confused. The chakra thing with naruto and his hermit training...well, Jiraiya tried making him lose all his chakra so he could get kuybi-fied but it didnt work. Naruto &#39;learnt&#39; how to do it. he fell off the cliff and realised the feeling he needed to create to summon kuybi power. And some jackass said about the seal being removed, that would result in the fox breaking loose. The seal wasnt removed, but MJ put a seal on him to stop him using the kuybi, Hermit took that off. the main seal is still there. I think he will use frog. but not for aaaaages. I reckon he&#39;s gonna fight with alll he has (which is quite a lot) and I reckon, it will get to a point where Jirayia and MJ are fighting, and I reckon Naruto might save the day, cos if Jirayia is on hisd frog, and Naruto turns up with Gamabunta, fook me, that&#39;s nuff frog meat to take third world out of the dictionary.
Um, if that does happen, dont tell me that I spoiled (far fetched story i know but...)
just get rid of it or sumat.

And also is anyone else thinking...frogs are wimpy fucking creatures. all they can do is lick and jump. I reckon MJ would laugh at the frogs. I dunno, the 4th obviously had a plan with the frog. OOOOH&#33; and Gamabunta is obviously gonna listen to Naruto. Think of it. He did last the day cos he was celebrating when he fell off. I think gamabunta was just being cocky with the &#39;unlucky u almost had it&#39; thing. Guaranteed, naruto will be getting his ass whooped and Gamabunta will be summoned and destroy whoever he&#39;s fighting.

Ah well.

HEroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Gentle Fist
Tue, 02-17-2004, 10:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 15 2004, 04:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Don&#39;t care if he summons his frog, its not even gonna listen to him anyways. Don&#39;t forget he fell off at the last second. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well don&#39;t you think the frog would listen to him in a situation like the possible destruction of Konoha? I mean all he would have to do is like jump on the snake and that would free up half the leaf chuunins. Seriously, no big. Besides, he did sort of show naruto respect at the end when he fell off, &#39;cause apparently even Jiraiya couldn&#39;t do that, furthermore, naruto used up like all his chakra summoning Gamabunta, so unless he has a chance to rest and recover his chakra (from his fight with Neji) then he probably won&#39;t be able to summon Gamabunta for a while.