PDA

View Full Version : Bakasan Naruto 70 Problem

hiroshi
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:45 AM
Oh this problem again.

I have come to the ultimate conclusion, that if your player ever crashes, it's because it's using the wrong codec for the job. I've adviced someone about this before, for a different anime i think, and i can't be bothered to look for it so i shall simply repeat. And god, ppl are probably sooooo tired of me saying this. I think i'm bordering on the edge of some ppls nerves by now. Hope they don't shoot me =P

Use the AviC program to change the file to the DivX codec. This will probably solve the problem, as Berserk use to crash my player all the time too, and was poor quality. I solved it by changing the codec it decodes with to the DivX codec instead of the Xvid codec.

You could also try downloading and installing the ffdshow codec pack. This has been suggested by someone in this forum and has come highly recommended by numerous sources in which i absolutly trust.

Yondaime
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:19 AM
I don't know whats wrong with the file....my Divx player crashes after every 2 minutes and if i try playing it on WMP, RealOne or Winamp....the quality is very bad and i keep getting too many pixels on the screen. this is the first time it has happened to me....all my other anime files work fine....even Bakasan's Naruto 69 worked fine on my system....but this 70 is weird....i have the complete file coz it plays till the end no problem....the audio is there....just that the video screws up.

i know other people have the same problem.....but where is the solution to it....i can't waste another 12 hours to download other version of this file.....since i am sitting on a 56K. so if anyone could help me sort out the problem with this file....i'll be happy.

PLEASE MAKE ME HAPPY!!! I WANT MY NARUTO FIX.

sarf
Sun, 02-15-2004, 07:32 AM
I highly recommend Media Player Classic ('http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/'). It is part of the guliverkli project on sourceforge, and the player contans many features as well as in-built support for many things (such as a built-in AVI index regenerator - no more divfix needed).

Go here ('http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82303&package_id=84358&release_id=216658') to download it.

Sarf
---
The charms of a woman are directly related to the speed of her passing.

Yondaime
Sun, 02-15-2004, 07:47 AM
i actually solved the problem by myself...and no AviC doesnt work i have that....but yes the FFdshow does work.....i got that solution from Narutofan.com forums.....so thanks for your help anyways.....