PDA

View Full Version : Recomendation

NomoZ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:09 AM
For those looking for a new anime to watch, i suggest MACROSS PLUS.

It is a 4 part OAV about the developement of a new generation of transforming fighters. "The Top Gun of animes". The story follows 3 individuals, once friends but now have grown apart. The 2 male characters(Isamu Dyson, Gold Goa Bowman) are test pilots for rival companies trying to win the bid for developing the new transforming fighters; while the female character(Myung Fung Lone) works as manager for a mysterious megastar A.I. Singer named Sharon Apple.

I couldn't possibly explain the genious of the series in one post so here is a link to a review i found:
review ('http://www.techtv.com/animeunleashed/story/0,24330,3544490,00.html')

Munsu
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:31 PM
Yeah, this is in my next to download list, I've been waiting to get it since the episodes are released too far apart...

also... should i watch all the other macross?

NomoZ
Sun, 02-15-2004, 10:36 AM
I don't know about other series...this is the only one i've seen. I've heard that they are good, but aren't necessary when watching this mini-series.

EpoC
Tue, 02-17-2004, 10:34 AM
I've seen that one. My opinion: I think it was good but Macross zero pwnd it big. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif

hybridchild
Tue, 02-17-2004, 12:57 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo @ Feb 14 2004, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah, this is in my next to download list, I&#39;ve been waiting to get it since the episodes are released too far apart...

also... should i watch all the other macross? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Macross Plus came out in the early nintes and is readily avaivable on dvd its Zero thats only being released now

Hybridchild

hybridchild
Tue, 02-17-2004, 01:01 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo @ Feb 14 2004, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah, this is in my next to download list, I&#39;ve been waiting to get it since the episodes are released too far apart...

also... should i watch all the other macross? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You should watch the original at least you wont really need to see it to understand Plus but its worth watching because its a really good series

Hybridchild