PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 204 Discussion

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 07:56 AM
#mangareaders

irc.mircx.com

has a direct link in channel

EDIT: http://www3.telus.net/hansol03/Naruto_v23_...%5bInane%5d.rar ('http://www3.telus.net/hansol03/Naruto_v23_ch204%5bInane%5d.rar')

They took the link in topic down, this is another one that was cycling around

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:01 AM
http://narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=751 ('http://narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=751')

they have a direct link to download from

Nine Tailed Demon
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:02 AM
damn, fast is a three letter word on this forum...

makkura
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:02 AM
no raw ?

i'll have to wait till narutofan has it since i hate mirc

edit: never mind http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif thanks sagai

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:06 AM
Just join #mangareaders, then click on the link in the topic no big deal

Tell them thanks while you are there because this is FAST work

Alright time to talk about it!

SPOILERS BELOW

Good job on whoever called the Split up between Sakon and Ukon. Not much went on in this chapter, pretty much all action, but it was ok.

Some people called the summoning technique too http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

I hope Kiba doesn't have to commit suicide here, but something tells me Ukon will get out of him before he finishes himself off.

I am hoping Akamaru isn't dead either http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Mut
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:06 AM
OT: why does it say "please do not support or donate to narutochuushin"?

btw, WOW, amazing chapter.

Hennyo
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:08 AM
that was sweet i just read it damn no spoliers yet but you have to get this one

itachi_
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:12 AM
This chapter is a typical example of what've talked about in the channel #gotwoot, he explains everything he does, "I told you, we're not using our eyes, we hunt for scent" then the opponent in this situation it was sakon or ukon, they can acknowledge that fact and counter it, make up a strategy or something, it's so stupid..

Back to the chapter, it was brave but stupid to damage himself to make ukon get damaged also.. but there are two, sakon washed away the poison he got in his eyes...

Nine Tailed Demon
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:12 AM
Link is dead...

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:13 AM
dunno youll have to ask them yourself

from the way things are going if all of the geenins get killed now that would suck i mean all this for one person but i guess its better than letting oro obtain sasuke body

also seeingas how they made this chapter cover only kiba then they will make 205 finish the battle leaving us unkown to what happens to kiba and then go on to the shika fight and that will go one to 206 and then finally well see narutos fight

i was shocked to see what kiba did i really didnt think he had it in him

wow that link sure died fast narutofan should have it up soon or maybe naruto chuushin will

YeahSomethingLikeThat
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:14 AM
Ukon is probobly gonna leave Kiba´s body b4 he commits suicide...he doesn´t want to die fighting a genin afterall... and thats probobly exactly what Kiba have planned...

I didn´t really like this chapter... crazy action and a f'cked up tecnique(sp?)...

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:17 AM
what the hell kinda summoning was that it had no beastial form it was jsut like a wall or gate of some kind what was ukon inside it

makkura
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:17 AM
wow ! amazing chapter , he really knows how to keep me hooked.

anyone got a time machine i can borrow ?

yeah i noticed the chuschin thing too, really weird, bad blood between them ?

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:19 AM
Rashomon is a fortress or something. So yeah I am guessing they used it as a defense.

Kurosawa did a movie that took place at it.

Google it for more info.

saruichi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:20 AM
*frown* I'm gonna have to wait till it comes out on Narutofan because I can't use IRC (it don't work on this computer). Sounds like a great chapter though... I really want to read it! XD

Nine Tailed Demon
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:20 AM
still no link?

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:23 AM
http://www3.telus.net/hansol03/Naruto_v23_...%5bInane%5d.rar ('http://www3.telus.net/hansol03/Naruto_v23_ch204%5bInane%5d.rar')

I didn't use that, but it was just one of the ads on #mangareaders

Elessar
From #mangareaders:</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>01:20 &lt; Tidus&gt; What did NarutoChuushin do
01:20 &lt;@BugxEarl&gt; they stole our stuff, took out our credits and distro-ed it as their own</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>If there is one thing to get a anime-fansub/manga-fanscan group really pissed... THIS IS IT&#33;

Summoning a door was a bit unexpected, otherwise a good chapter.

itachi_
LINK ('http://xplo.free.fr/Naruto_v23_ch204%5bInane%5d.zip') i downloaded it there. Is it dead?

AlbinoFury
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:24 AM
i have a feeling things will turn out ok, i mean who kills a puppy? akamaru aint done yet.

makkura
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:27 AM
yeah the peta would be pretty pissed http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:27 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 13 2004, 07:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> LINK ('http://xplo.free.fr/Naruto_v23_ch204%5bInane%5d.zip') i downloaded it there. Is it dead? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No, Xplo took that down once the XDCC bots got up.

I haven&#39;t tried my alternative link, so I don&#39;t know what is up with it.

http://www3.telus.net/hansol03/Naruto_v23_...%5bInane%5d.rar ('http://www3.telus.net/hansol03/Naruto_v23_ch204%5bInane%5d.rar')

That person stopped advertising it though too once the bots got up, but still give it a try

Also, I also think that Akamaru is still alive. I don&#39;t think Kiba will die now just by cutting his stomach. Maybe he is just bluffing so that Akon gets out of him.

Nine Tailed Demon
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:32 AM
Thanks, why totally didn&#39;t see that coming? Does &#39;Moto hate all his characters genins now?

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:53 AM
didn&#39;t i tell you they are gonna split?
the peeing scum smells too much like a Kakashi rip-off from the bridge fight...
and Kiba&#39;s explantion of his move sounded like Kenshin Ougie thing, where the air slashes of the dragon get you even if you dodge the claws...

I really hate the fact that the sound four can&#39;t kill a loser like Kiba without going into a super special mode.. Asuma beat the crap out of 9 sound shinobi with only Taijutsu and they can&#39;t kill a fucking dog boy without pulling some super trick from thier sleeves?

next chapter i hope kiba will keep on suciding, even after Sakon&#092;Ukon get out of him and take over Akamaru to create a bad ass wolf ninja&#33;
oh, and i think that something will come out of that giant door, maybe a giant snake demon or something like that, it isn&#39;t orochimaru&#39;s abasloute defence for nothing...

makkura
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:55 AM
i think that door served it purpose.

Everon
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:55 AM
SPOILER ALERT
<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>I bet Sakon eyes have a chemical burn and he dies from that. Sometimes using H20 for some chemicals can actually make things worse.
Ukons probably gonna be able to leave, but not without damage (did he have blood spurting out from his mouth near the end?</span>
END SPOILER

That was fast and whats up with the first page about not supporting n. chussin manga?

Vagabond
Fri, 02-13-2004, 08:58 AM
I think it is good that at least one of the genins is gonna die. I mean if they came back without one casualty it would seem like they&#39;re invincible.
I wonder if kiba dies would akamaru die. Since they are connected. (i think)

EDIT: I think its just pee in his eyes. Its not like its gonna kill him or anything.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:02 AM
Naruto Chuusin took credit for INANE&#39;s translation or something, or they stole it. I don&#39;t know what is truly up, but that is the word in the Inane Channel.

Uzumaki Naruto
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:07 AM
omg this chapter fukin rocks dam first chouji then neiji and now kiba what will be the outcome of all of this i hope all them of them are alright

Mut
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:12 AM
ok, i think if anyone is gonna die, it&#39;s probably gonna be neji (unfortunately). i mean, he took the most damage...

Uzumaki Kakashi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:17 AM
is there a site i can download off since i dont use bittorrents on my moms comp

edit: nevermind i found it on narutofan

Insomniac
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:21 AM
Sakon isnt going to die from piss in the eyes, geez lol

as for Ukon - any bet hes gonna leave Kiba to die, the thing is even if Kiba kills Ukon then Sakon is still alive.

Kiba-kun
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Feb 13 2004, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> didn&#39;t i tell you they are gonna split?
the peeing scum smells too much like a Kakashi rip-off from the bridge fight...
and Kiba&#39;s explantion of his move sounded like Kenshin Ougie thing, where the air slashes of the dragon get you even if you dodge the claws...

I really hate the fact that the sound four can&#39;t kill a loser like Kiba without going into a super special mode.. Asuma beat the crap out of 9 sound shinobi with only Taijutsu and they can&#39;t kill a fucking dog boy without pulling some super trick from thier sleeves?

next chapter i hope kiba will keep on suciding, even after Sakon&#092;Ukon get out of him and take over Akamaru to create a bad ass wolf ninja&#33;
oh, and i think that something will come out of that giant door, maybe a giant snake demon or something like that, it isn&#39;t orochimaru&#39;s abasloute defence for nothing... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol, we had Sasukehaters, Narutohaters and Nejihaters, and now a Kibahater, oh well, &quot;para gustos, colores&quot;

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:25 AM
maybe ukon and sakon are linked if one dies they both dies i doubt oro gave both of them a seal and they both survived

Winged Dancer
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:27 AM
Narutofan has it already

Aaaaah, Kiba&#33;&#33; What&#39;s up with Kishimoto, killing off every single genning like that?? Sure, we still don&#39;t know if they are dead, but it sure looks like it at the moment.

I mean, Kiba was twisting the kunai inside his own stomach. Jesus friggin Christ, that&#39;s half the Japanese traditional suicide... if he slices just a little more, he&#39;s gonna be a goner.

Also, I think that since Ukon and Sakon are connected, if Ukon dies Sakon will die too.

And Akamaru&#33;&#33; He can&#39;t be dead, of course... as someone else said, no one can kill a puppy unless he&#39;s very very sick.
And I want to believe Kishimoto is not that sick.

Aaaaagh, Kiba&#39;d better not die....&#33;&#33; I really like him... and Akamaru, too...

Man, now I&#39;l wondering what the hell&#39;s gonna happen to Shikamaru. Seeing the pattern, he&#39;ll get beaten up pretty well. That leaves no Leaf Gennins, no Sound Nins, and only Naruto and Kimimaro...

And Sasuke-in-a-barrel.

If _any_ gennin dies, I&#39;m so going to hate Sasuke... I mean, I dislike him even now, but I don&#39;t hate him. I think he&#39;s too arrogant, but he&#39;s needed...
But if Neji or Kiba or Shikamaru die because of this.... agh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

YeahSomethingLikeThat
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:30 AM
Ok, somethings strange with running javascript in my ie so...

Quote: &quot;ok, i think if anyone is gonna die, it&#39;s probably gonna be neji (unfortunately). i mean, he took the most damage... &quot;

Yeah, and also cuz that would make Hinata a &quot;stronger&quot; character (everybody can figure out why by themselves) and the Naruto - Hinata (or the Hinata - Naruto to be more precise(sp?) ) story has gotto go somewhere so if Neji dies Hinata gets her chanse to shine and maybe Naruto would notice her...

...or is that diggin´ to deep?

Insomniac
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:31 AM
we dont know if they&#39;re literally connected, Ukon and Sakon - because it was Ukons ability that allowed him to live in Sakon

we dont really know Sakons ability or if Ukon dies he does, maybe if Ukon was IN his body at the time yes they would both die.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:32 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kiba&#045;kun &#064; Feb 13 2004, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
lol, we had Sasukehaters, Narutohaters and Nejihaters, and now a Kibahater, oh well, &quot;para gustos, colores&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yes, &quot;en gustos se rompen generos&quot;, mmh?

Aah, I have never understood why people dislike Kiba, though. I mean, he&#39;s got a PUPPY&#33;&#33; How can you dislike someone who has a dog? And such a kickass dog, too?? And he&#39;s not an arrogant moron, nor a complete clown, nor completely useless... I like Kiba ^^

Anyway, whatever... I think the only thing I&#39;ve yet to see is a Shikamaru-hater. But who can dislike him, anyway...

And yeah, we don&#39;t know if Ukon and Sakon are connected now that they are... separated. That sounds stupid.
But its all speculation... think of it this way,

Kiba _has_ to kill Sakon (and Ukon, in this case). Chouji killed Jiroubu, Neji killed Kidoumaru, and they both ended up almost dead (if not dead).
Therefore, Kiba _will_ kill Ukon, and will almost die in the process.
But then he still has to deal with Sakon, right?
So unless Akamaru gets up and somehow kills Sakon giving his own life blah blah blah, Kiba&#39;s &quot;suicide&quot; will kill both.

Anyway, that&#39;s my theory...

Insomniac
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:34 AM
the only reason we have Kiba haters now is because hes doing more then he should be able to, if he draws with Sakon and Ukon thats just out of whack seeing as they&#39;re the strongest of the 4 and Kiba isnt exactly the strongest genin.

Winged Dancer
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:38 AM
Yeah, I know what you mean. Its just weird that someone who lost to Naruto can defeat Sakon and Ukon... but still, &quot;Hate&quot; may be a little bit strong here, though...? Do y&#39;all dislike Kiba _that_ much? Do you feel like smashing your computer monitors? hehehehe...

Anyway, so maybe we&#39;ll have Shikamaru haters next, since all gennins so far have gotten their hate-fanclub?

BakaShinji
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:49 AM
That&#39;s so messed up of chuushin to steal from inane.

They still bitch about Inane&#39;s slow releases (which is still up on their &quot;news&quot; btw) and then they go and jack the release and pretend it is their own. That&#39;s just messed up.

Also, all of the donations have gone to non-existent &quot;server upgrades&quot; that aren&#39;t happening. I think that&#39;s just sketchy.

what&#39;s next? chuushin&#39;s responsible for narutofan hijacking?

good job inane on the releases. kudos.
as for chuushin, no one needs you, you can take your whiny asses home.

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:00 AM
chuushin hasnt stolin anything

id like to show you that you dont know what your talking about chuushin says that inane has released there chapter and never once have said WE released OUR chapter

heres the proof (look in the white box and even in there news section they always give mention that its inanes version the only thing they have done was change the file name so that its just Example: 203 they never say chapter 203 by chuushin

http://www.dbzcenter.com/~cowodoom/images/sostealing.jpg ('http://www.dbzcenter.com/~cowodoom/images/sostealing.jpg')

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:03 AM
Stop trying to defend them for hells sake.

If Xplo, who is one of the higherups at mangareaders/INANE says that they ripped them off, I have to believe him.

That screencap could have been taken after the fact and they could have changed it to cover their asses.

Sorry, but I just believe the Inane guys over anyone.

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:06 AM
look at the date on the image in the news part it says febuary fourth it hasn&#39;t been changed

but if you guys dont like chuushin thats fine

but i feel the need to defend them for some reason especially since Xplo was and is over there harassing people

HimizujinEternia
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:24 AM
Hooray for Kiba&#33;

All the Genin are doing a good job of making me appreciate them more. Chouji got backstory, Neji get smart and now Kiba got noble. Will Shikamaru become brave? Woot&#33;

That said, I hope none of them die, now. Each of them have become cool.

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:29 AM
well shikamaru is brave he just isn&#39;t motivated maybe this will motivate him to become a better ninja

Insomniac
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:33 AM
since Ukon and Sakon are separeted i doubt killing Ukon will stop Sakon.. would be kinda stupid

so if Kiba does kill himself to kill Ukon then Sakon is free to go do whatever (its abit weird but none of the sound 4 seem to have really died so far, they all look like they can return)

UltimateDBZ
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:37 AM
I&#39;d like to clarify a few things.

First of all, Chuushin has NEVER stolen ANYTHING from Inane. EVERY single news post I make regarding Inane&#39;s latest release says INANE right on it. Not to mention I leave every logo intact, and have always mentioned Inane in release information. How that can be classified as stealing is beyond me.

XpLo is a moron, sorry to say. He&#39;s a french &#39;tard that doesn&#39;t know his right from his left. If you must believe him over me, fine, but you can have a look at Chuushin for yourself and see that I&#39;m not lying.

We&#39;ve never stolen anything, and we do not intend to.

@Hatake: What that screencap shows is STILL visible on Chuushin, I haven&#39;t even updated it yet. You can go look for yourself.

@BakaShinji: Waiting until Sunday WAS a painfully long wait, whether you want to admit it or not. Inane has just proved it doesn&#39;t take that long. Furthermore, I have NEVER said that donations are going to &#39;server upgrades&#39;. Any and all donations we get that are in excess of our monthly bill simply pools in paypal. I could take a screencap of the account if you wish. Lastly, your comment regarding NarutoFan is senseless and uncalled for.

Hope that clarifies things.

JusDaMan
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:41 AM
Let me be the 1st to become a shikamaru hater http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
U KNO Y?&#33; CAUSE im the 1st&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; FIRST HATER&#33; UNO, WUN, IL, YEA 1st&#33;
1st shikamaru hater here&#33;

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:49 AM
and exactly why do you hate shikamaru all oyu said is that you wanteed to be the first is there any reason behind this other than being the first

Insomniac
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:52 AM
i dont hate any of the characters, they&#39;re all there for a reason.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 11:06 AM
yeah most of them are there for a reason, and are not that bad...

I am not sure how hot this thread will be this week...we really only saw one fight again, looks like Kishimoto is back to his lazy ways.

So we really won&#39;t have a lot to talk about other than what hapened in one fight.

Oh well, at least we know their are more to summons than living things. Unless that Rashomon fortress was a monster thing or whatever.

BakaShinji
Fri, 02-13-2004, 11:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UltimateDBZ @ Feb 13 2004, 09:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;d like to clarify a few things.

First of all, Chuushin has NEVER stolen ANYTHING from Inane. EVERY single news post I make regarding Inane&#39;s latest release says INANE right on it. Not to mention I leave every logo intact, and have always mentioned Inane in release information. How that can be classified as stealing is beyond me.

XpLo is a moron, sorry to say. He&#39;s a french &#39;tard that doesn&#39;t know his right from his left. If you must believe him over me, fine, but you can have a look at Chuushin for yourself and see that I&#39;m not lying.

We&#39;ve never stolen anything, and we do not intend to.

@Hatake: What that screencap shows is STILL visible on Chuushin, I haven&#39;t even updated it yet. You can go look for yourself.

@BakaShinji: Waiting until Sunday WAS a painfully long wait, whether you want to admit it or not. Inane has just proved it doesn&#39;t take that long. Furthermore, I have NEVER said that donations are going to &#39;server upgrades&#39;. Any and all donations we get that are in excess of our monthly bill simply pools in paypal. I could take a screencap of the account if you wish. Lastly, your comment regarding NarutoFan is senseless and uncalled for.

Hope that clarifies things. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
mmm kay - well, it&#39;s all just supposition.

explain yourself then. - narutochuushin?

it doesn&#39;t take from the fact that inane is asking people to stop supporting you guys.... ehh?

UltimateDBZ
Fri, 02-13-2004, 11:16 AM
That&#39;s merely because XpLo has a personal vendetta against me, and for some reason has the dillusion that we&#39;re stealing Inane&#39;s work, when that has never been our intention, nor our action. I can&#39;t help the fact that they&#39;re lying about Chuushin and slamming us in their releases. All I can do is spread the truth.

It&#39;s not like it takes a genius to waltz over to Chuushin and see for yourself that we&#39;re not stealing their work, claiming it as our own, removing their logos, or anything of the sort. Just see for yourself.

Hotsuma
Fri, 02-13-2004, 11:18 AM
Exciting chapter. I hope Kiba finishes the job next chapter. I wanna see Shika fight (run away, but win through pure skillz).

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 11:27 AM
you guys ultimatedbz is telling the truth go look at the site and see for you self baka shinji im assuming your the same one sitting in the chuushin forms

chuushin hasn&#39;t done anything that XpLo said they did

also as for kiba i really hope he doesnt die for that matter i hope no one dies but neji got a big ass hole in his side so he might be one of the people to die but i hope not and kiba might die if he keeps stabing himself

Hyuga Koji
Fri, 02-13-2004, 11:33 AM
If anyone&#39;s gonna buy the farm it&#39;s Choji he said he would die if he popped the red pill.

It would look kind of weird if he was still alive.

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 11:43 AM
i dont think so in chouji&#39;s case he has a chance to recover his chakra some how but neji who has a softball size hole in his side would bleed to do death unless he knew of some way to make a chakra force feild around his wound but the way they ended his fight i would think that neji is already dead

it would really suck if every one died it would kinda end the series for me the reason for that is that naruto character wouldn&#39;t have any friends to build his character off of and it would hurt the series naruto would almost be back where he started no friends

Insomniac
Fri, 02-13-2004, 11:55 AM
they arent really his friends though, not many people in the series actually like naruto they just deal with him being around lol

as for people dying - as they left it i doubt any of the sound 4 will die if the genins dont, they took less damage then every single genin.

Hotsuma
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:03 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei @ Feb 13 2004, 11:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont think so in chouji&#39;s case he has a chance to recover his chakra some how but neji who has a softball size hole in his side would bleed to do death unless he knew of some way to make a chakra force feild around his wound but the way they ended his fight i would think that neji is already dead

it would really suck if every one died it would kinda end the series for me the reason for that is that naruto character wouldn&#39;t have any friends to build his character off of and it would hurt the series naruto would almost be back where he started no friends </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Nah man. If Dosu can survive having his head crushed against the ground (or lifted up dirt) at the velocity Rock Lee drove him into the ground, bleeding to death probably won&#39;t kill Neji by far.

Uberbaka
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:05 PM
People keep complaning &quot;Kiba lost to naruto&quot;... Let&#39;s take a walk down memory lane.. Remember how? That fluke of a fart? hah, people are underestimating Kiba.

As of yet i still stand on my original theory. Chouji is dead, Neji is injured and kiba will survive after killing one of the twins (which results in the others death). Other than that it&#39;s all up for grabs.

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:06 PM
yeah but the ground had been softened into a sponge like ground im mean thats gotta hurt but its didn&#39;t split his wig

Jman
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:07 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Feb 13 2004, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Exciting chapter. I hope Kiba finishes the job next chapter. I wanna see Shika fight (run away, but win through pure skillz). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
same here. Hey does anyone think this is kiba&#39;s last stand?
I personally don&#39;t think he&#39;ll die. Maybe just pass out due to blood loss but this fight really needs a conclusion so Shika and Tayuya could duke it out.
I&#39;m also waiting for Naruto v Kimmimaro to continue.
So suspenseful. Anime watchers don&#39;t know what they&#39;re missing.

Immortal Boner
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:09 PM
This is seriously fucked up. Chouji I couldn&#39;t care less. But with Neji I did. Now even Kiba dies...? Jeez the next on the list is our big man Shikimaru. And I say, he must and I mean must not die. I mean jesus, he&#39;s my one of my favorite characters&#33; With him finally becoming Chuunin what next? Die on the first mission as leader?

Also does anybody else feel that these genin fights look as higher leveled than some of Juunin fights?

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:20 PM
i dont know if the fights are at the juunin level i just dont think that we have seen a hardcore jounin fight the fight between kakashi and zabuza was i thought mediocure in that kakashi said he wasn&#39;t trying
sure the fights are better than most chuunin and geenin fights other that that i dunno

Vagabond
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:21 PM
dazzz you&#39;re right if anyone should die it should be neji or even chouji. The reason i think kiba is gonna die is
1. He is deep down in a canyon where no one can probably find him.
2. He stabbed himself. He most likely punctured his vitals.(since he was trying to commit suicide)
3. His opponent is not dead. Actually far from it and even if he kills Ukon, Sakon may still be alive.

Oh and to the DBZ dude: Just because this guy is french it automatically makes him an asshole. I&#39;m tempted to say very mean things to you but i know if i do i will get banned. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Hennyo
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:29 PM
ok if anyone payed attetion the next chapters name was &quot;while im still alive&quot;
personaly i would like to see a genin die and one of the four winning the fight even if they are knocked out when it ends. tho i would like to see either sakon or ukon die but not both.

Personaly i would really like kiba if he died but hate him if he dosent unless somthing someone comes and saves him, which i dont think willl hapen.

Kumiriko
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:32 PM
Fights are not nessaraly Won By the stronger apponet. i know i skipped a few pages of this thead but with the kiba doing more then he should be able to. Look at it this way. The sound 4 made a bad choose of picking who gose agest who. thats how i see it.

UltimateDBZ
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:38 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Feb 13 2004, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh and to the DBZ dude: Just because this guy is french it automatically makes him an asshole. I&#39;m tempted to say very mean things to you but i know if i do i will get banned. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m not racist. His country is completely irrelevant.

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:39 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Oh and to the DBZ dude: Just because this guy is french it automatically makes him an asshole. I&#39;m tempted to say very mean things to you but i know if i do i will get banned. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

ok that was a while ago let it go and Xplo doesn&#39;t know what he&#39;s talking about just go to www.narutochuushin.com and see that they give props to inane every time they make a news post the only change to the document they makes is the rename it

can we get back to the 204 discussion now

i really think chouji has a good chance of recovering because he came out of the fight fine just completely drainded of chakra maybe if he sleeps for a few days he will be alrigh

and come on neji has a hole through his side and kiba i thik he could survive i mean look at what happened to raido he got 4 kunais in his belly and hes still alive so kiba might survive if he gets help

Jman
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:41 PM
Seems like Akamaru&#39;s out of it for sure. He won&#39;t be able to do a damn thing on his own now. Would be kinda funny if kiba dies and yet akamaru somehow manages to find an escape route.

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:45 PM
i dont think akamaru would leave his master behind

Insomniac
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:46 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Nah man. If Dosu can survive having his head crushed against the ground (or lifted up dirt) at the velocity Rock Lee drove him into the ground, bleeding to death probably won&#39;t kill Neji by far. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

the dirt lift up was from Zaku, not Lee&#39;s lotus - Dosu only got hit on the head by air.

Jman
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:53 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei @ Feb 13 2004, 11:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont think akamaru would leave his master behind </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i guess he won&#39;t but i wonder whats gonna happen with Sakon and the piss in his eyes. Ok so he runs off to go to some stream to wash his eyes meanwhile akamaru lies helpless somewhere. one thing&#39;s for sure, akamaru can&#39;t take on Sakon on his own so that could mean death.

Vagabond
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:54 PM
Neji has a giant hole on his body. The only way he&#39;ll survive is if someone comes and heals him. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

sangai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 12:56 PM
maybe it actually burned out sakons eyes and he has a gaping hole into his head rendering him blind and i dunno maybe the blow knocked out akamaru and if kiba is dead which he isnt yet ukon and sakon might leave and allow akamaru to help kiba even get kiba some help

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:07 AM
dammit when the hell are they going to get to the battle with naruto and kimimaro thats the fight i want to c and i hope kiba doesnt die, and i wonder how shikamaru is doing i mean the only thing that he has is his mind and his shadow bind no justsu, lets wait and c if he can com up wit a good plan just like the fight with temari that was a good strategy

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud @ Feb 14 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlbinoFury &#064; Feb 13 2004, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i have a feeling things will turn out ok, i mean who kills a puppy? akamaru aint done yet. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s gotta be pervert sennin jiraiya, he hates(ate?) puppies... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif yea that is me but i only hate them i dont eat them http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif akamaru shall go down&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif this thread turned out really weird...

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>And i m not even talking about that naruto is licensed in usa wich make http site like narutochuushin totaly unlegit... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

http: a hyper text transfer protical ...how does that make them unlegit

hell i love inane as much as the next guy

and the front of page 204 hell how could you not expect retaliation

Jakob
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XpLo @ Feb 13 2004, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok ^^

fact1: narutochuushin modify all inane chapter into jpg wich modify inane original work just by recompressing the chapter

fact2: narutochuushin remove inane tag,
take a look at inane chapter203 http://ojisama.free.fr/Naruto_v23_ch203%5bInane%5d.zip ('http://ojisama.free.fr/Naruto_v23_ch203%5bInane%5d.zip')
they remove page too : inane chapter on narutochuushin http://ojisama.free.fr/chapter203.zip ('http://ojisama.free.fr/chapter203.zip')
u can see that the page1 with inane credit just was removed, it s not the first time it happens.

fact3: they change filename from &quot;Naruto_vxx_chxxx[Inane]&quot; to &quot;chapterxxx&quot;

fact4:they disrespect inane
Just see their news for naruto chapter203
&quot;After what I thought to be a rather annoyingly long wait, Inane has finally decided to put out chapter 203. They&#39;ve been sitting on a completed version for at least a full day, god knows why they didn&#39;t put this thing out when it was finished like any logic would say to do. Regardless, they&#39;ve finally gotten around to releasing it, and as always, we&#39;ve got it up here on Chuushin for you&quot;

So for them inane is annoying because we released chapter203 sunday althought the raw was out only since friday, and we released when it was ready. They just assume thing about inane althought they dont know anything.
And if your read inane website at the same time we were talking about droping naruto because of ppl like that who think that inane is obliged to release the chapter is less than a day ...

&lt;@Gogeta619&gt; I don&#39;t care about Inane because you&#39;re pointless
&lt;@Gogeta619&gt; the world would not mourn your loss
&lt;@Gogeta619&gt; all would still receive the same weekly scanslated manga
&lt;Lvl9&gt; god, my head hurts from trying to read u re lame typ in
&lt;@Gogeta619&gt; I modify your crap because it sucks cock the way it is
&lt;@Gogeta619&gt; and sorry if I don&#39;t host homosexually challenged multimedia

gogeta is an admin of narutochuushin btw...

fact5: now they modify our current page at their own will
chapter204
inane page1 version http://ojisama.free.fr/naruto_ch204_p01.png ('http://ojisama.free.fr/naruto_ch204_p01.png')
inane said &quot;plz do not support or donate to narutochuushin&quot;
inane altered page on narutochuushin http://ojisama.free.fr/chapter204_01.jpg ('http://ojisama.free.fr/chapter204_01.jpg')
they changed it to &quot;plz do not support or donate to inane thx&quot;

u can also read their new : &quot;Well, after what I find to be a rather humorous turn of events, Inane has decided to tag this week&#39;s Naruto release with a little bit of extra information. You&#39;ll see what I mean when you download it. To think they&#39;d knowingly tell all you Naruto fans not to support or donate to Inane, well, it&#39;s simply astounding. But I suppose we should all take their words to heart, as, after all, they are the untouchable gods of scanslation, are they not?&quot;

fact6: they just know to say for their defense that i m a stupid french. Ok o_O;;

so you see narutochuushin just dont like/respect inane at all but on other other hand they use inane chapter to get more popular.

And i m not even talking about that naruto is licensed in usa wich make http site like narutochuushin totaly unlegit... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
1) Oooh, changing the file format is stealing&#33;? Since when?

3) Who cares what the FILE NAME is, if Inane is mentioned in the image itself? Maybe it&#39;d make you happy if we put &quot;Inane scanslated this for all of us Naruto fans&#33;&quot; on every single page?

4) I&#39;ve seen at least one time where Inane has had the chapter done, yet someone decides to hold it off for some reason. Obviously since I don&#39;t work for Inane, I don&#39;t know the whole story, but i&#39;m sure UltimateDBZ isn&#39;t making this shit up just because he doesn&#39;t like you.

5) So, its okay for Inane to say &quot;don&#39;t support Chuushin&quot; but if we turn that around and say &quot;don&#39;t support Inane,&quot; we&#39;re the ones that are wrong?

So basically, your argument about &quot;Chuushin doesn&#39;t like Inane&quot; is simply not stating the whole story. While we do respect the work Inane does, I just believe that no one sees the logic in holding off a finished release. All he was trying to say from what I understand, is that Inane is not the be all and end all of scanslation groups. Sure, they do the best work overall, but there are at least 2 other groups plenty happy to do the work and release it when its done.

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:17 AM
thank you jakob

UltimateDBZ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:18 AM
Regardless, I&#39;ve just settled a compromise with the higher-ups of Inane. War over.

Legato 2057
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:18 AM
This might sound evil, but I hope that either Choji, Kiba or Neji do die. I don&#39;t have a problem with any of them, I just don&#39;t think that everyone should survive this mission. Especially not with the damage that they are taking in these battles.

As long as Shikamaru and Naruto survive, everything will be fine http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Edit: problem solved http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Tenkei
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:30 AM
The thing is this, guys.

It&#39;s about respect. Inane deserves respect because they work hard to translate the chapters. Period. Whether it&#39;s released Friday or Saturday, they still work very hard. And people who don&#39;t do anything to help along the release, by scandslating, translating, editing, don&#39;t really have any right to complain.
Inane deserves the respect that they wish. If they think that having their name in the folder title is a big deal, than I think they should warrant the respect of having that

I do not agree on Inane&#39;s way of portraying this. Unless they first asked Naruto Chuushin to stop the act, before doing something like this. But I do think they deserve the support, guys.

Honestly. ^^* It&#39;s a lot of work to translate Japanese. It&#39;s a lot more work when you&#39;re doing it, knowing that people aren&#39;t happy enough that you&#39;re doing it. They want it even faster.

Rather than saying &quot;Inane is dumb for doing this&quot;, let&#39;s say &quot;Thanks Inane, for having the translation done so fast&#33;&quot;, and try to encourage Naruto Chuushin to respect Inane the way they believe (and, honestly, it&#39;s not a big deal) that they should be. ^^

Also: Editing the image files in any way along those lines could alter the quality of the image. Just so you know. Inane would most likely not want their images to be tampered with, because people may see bad quality. Inane is simply trying to perserve its title as a quality scanslation group. They can&#39;t do that if there are bad copies around.

Edit: Congrats on solving the problem&#33; ^^

AlbinoFury
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Feb 14 2004, 01:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This might sound evil, but I hope that either Choji, Kiba or Neji do die. I don&#39;t have a problem with any of them, I just don&#39;t think that everyone should survive this mission. Especially not with the damage that they are taking in these battles.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
dammit their is no way neji is dead&#33; as far as them killing off kiba, if they kill off one(akamaru or kiba) they have to kill off the other, and theirs no way in fuck they are gonna kill a puppy in the series. btw neji isnt dead so just accept it and move on.

XpLo
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:48 AM
Jakob
&quot;1) Oooh, changing the file format is stealing&#33;? Since when?&quot;
where did i mention stealing ? oO

&quot;3) Who cares what the FILE NAME is, if Inane is mentioned in the image itself? Maybe it&#39;d make you happy if we put &quot;Inane scanslated this for all of us Naruto fans&#33;&quot; on every single page?&quot;

Inane cares. And exactly like in chapter 203 narutochuushin REMOVED THE INANE TAG IN the chapter(page1). Read again my post....

&quot;4) I&#39;ve seen at least one time where Inane has had the chapter done, yet someone decides to hold it off for some reason. Obviously since I don&#39;t work for Inane, I don&#39;t know the whole story, but i&#39;m sure UltimateDBZ isn&#39;t making this shit up just because he doesn&#39;t like you. &quot;

ohhh really what chapter ?? u cant know when a chapter is done unless you re in inane wich i doubt .....

&quot;5) So, its okay for Inane to say &quot;don&#39;t support Chuushin&quot; but if we turn that around and say &quot;don&#39;t support Inane,&quot; we&#39;re the ones that are wrong?&quot;

Yes it s wrong it s our edited chapter, not yours, u just modified inane chapter,if u dont like what we put in our chapter then DONT distro it .... This page can be considered like stealing

UltimateDBZ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:51 AM
You mention stealing in every other breath you take http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

And like I already said a compromise has been enacted and the feud is over.
Go walk a dog xplo.

Jakob
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XpLo @ Feb 13 2004, 10:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Jakob

&quot;3) Who cares what the FILE NAME is, if Inane is mentioned in the image itself? Maybe it&#39;d make you happy if we put &quot;Inane scanslated this for all of us Naruto fans&#33;&quot; on every single page?&quot;

Inane cares. And exactly like in chapter 203 narutochuushin REMOVED THE INANE TAG IN the chapter(page1). Read again my post....

&quot;4) I&#39;ve seen at least one time where Inane has had the chapter done, yet someone decides to hold it off for some reason. Obviously since I don&#39;t work for Inane, I don&#39;t know the whole story, but i&#39;m sure UltimateDBZ isn&#39;t making this shit up just because he doesn&#39;t like you. &quot;

ohhh really what chapter ?? u cant know when a chapter is done unless you re in inane wich i doubt .....

&quot;5) So, its okay for Inane to say &quot;don&#39;t support Chuushin&quot; but if we turn that around and say &quot;don&#39;t support Inane,&quot; we&#39;re the ones that are wrong?&quot;

Yes it s wrong it s our edited chapter, not yours, u just modified inane chapter,if u dont like what we put in our chapter then DONT distro it .... This page can be considered like stealing </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
1) You&#39;ve mentioned it multiple times. &quot;Claiming Inane&#39;s work as Chuushin&#39;s own,&quot; to paraphrase what you&#39;ve said.

3) Oh, so we did it in 1 chapter, so we&#39;ve done it in every single one?

4) I don&#39;t need to be in Inane&#39;s IRC room, UltimateDBZ is, and he posts whats said in there from time to time.

5) What i&#39;m saying is, you can bash us, but when we try to retaliate, all of a sudden we&#39;re the bad guys? I don&#39;t get it...

Badmamajama
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:53 AM
I find this arc is getting repetitive and lame.

It was cool when Choji used the pills to fight and it was cool when Neji went off to fight but by the Kiba fight I just lost interest. I mean Neji&#39;s and Chohi&#39;s fight had emotion to them but Kiba&#39;s has nothing. It just seems so artificial and forced.

I can buy Choji winning his fight because of his pills (they are supposed to be the pinnicle of his clans ninja weapons.) and I can buy Neji winning his fight because he is supposed to be the most talented Hyuuga in existence but Kiba winning is just lame.

If Kishimoto were an interesting writer at all he would have had Kiba and Shikamaru team up to take on Sakon and Tayuya while Naruto went off to fight Kimmimaru.

Ironically I thought everyone had really lame level 2 curse seal forms except for Sakon so at least we got one thing that was cool out of that fight.

I just really hope that we don&#39;t continue to see the trend of &quot;Oh I&#39;m in a situation that is impossible to win, luckily for me I learnt a new jutsu on the way here that will pull me out of this mess.&quot;

Hotsuma
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:55 AM
Damn.... Who cares? Let&#39;s all just enjoy the freakin manga.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:58 AM
agreed

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:01 AM
He is just lazy and not that good of a writer.

He probably figures that if he can drag this storyline out for half a year, he will have time to plan a good portion of the rest of the manga. After all, this arc doesn&#39;t require much planning in the first place.

1. Sasuke leaves with the Sound 4.
2. Shikamaru has to go after him.
3. He picks Naruto, and 3 others to go with him.
4. They have 1 on 1 fights all the way through.

Yeah that could take up a lot of time, especially since they won&#39;t catch them right away.

I agree that he should have made a 2 on 2 fight, because 204 just wasn&#39;t up to par at all with 203. Its boring being focused on one of them the whole chapter.

He needs to end Kiba&#39;s fight next chapter like in 6 pages. Then go to Shikamaru and have him beat Tayuya in the rest of the pages. Then go to the freaking main character, who is fighting the main villain of the arc.

Gambit
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:47 AM
We get our mangos from Indians anyway, not Inane. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

Raven
Sat, 02-14-2004, 03:51 AM
Yep, this isn&#39;t the place for this guys, this is the discussion of the chapter. Please don&#39;t make me close the thread because I&#39;d rather not.

A great chapter, but yeah it seems a bit odd that all the gennin so far have been at deaths door. How cool was page 14&#33; I kept going back to it just to look at it again, hehe http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
I hope the battle gets finished quickly next chapter, but I doubt it. I just wanna see what kickass strategy Shikamaru is going to use. He&#39;s so entertaining.

Legato 2057
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:10 AM
Damn right&#33;

Hurry up to the Shikamaru fight&#33;

pavi
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:26 AM
2 things:
1) kidoumaru has to LIVE&#33;&#33;&#33; the moves done on him were the same ones done on naruto and hinata, and they lived&#33; so plzzzzzzzz

2)i agree, sum1 has to die. i dont care either but sum1. i dont want a corny endin to the arc of how they all managed to survive. 1 took &quot;suicide&quot; pill. 2nd had &quot;mortal&quot; wounds. 3rd is going suicide. so plzzzzz die sum1

XwingRob
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:29 AM
Good chapter.

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pavi @ Feb 14 2004, 03:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 2 things:
1) kidoumaru has to LIVE&#33;&#33;&#33; the moves done on him were the same ones done on naruto and hinata, and they lived&#33; so plzzzzzzzz

2)i agree, sum1 has to die. i dont care either but sum1. i dont want a corny endin to the arc of how they all managed to survive. 1 took &quot;suicide&quot; pill. 2nd had &quot;mortal&quot; wounds. 3rd is going suicide. so plzzzzz die sum1 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
1. kidi got hit in the head, it means that his brain goes by-by&#33; but still, he had a cool battle.

2. exactly, i can defintaly see Kiba and chouji die, but i think Neji will survive, the bird reprsents breaking out of his destiney, and he previously said that everyone share the destiney of death... i know it&#39;s not much but i don&#39;t believe he&#39;ll die, and while Chouji and Kiba both said that they&#39;ll die, Neji is still clinging to the hope of life... so i don&#39;t think he&#39;s down yet.

Kiba&#39;s fight is the worst so far, even though he got to fight one of the cooler sound nins, the battle is just ugly, he copied the &#39;the dogs hunt by smell&#39; from the kakashi fight and the &#39;godunka&#39; (kiba new move) from kenshin&#39;s ougie, pure crap...

Chouji fight was DBZ nostalgia, and was much more fast paced than this one, Neji&#39;s fight started great, but had a draw back in the conclusion, kimi &amp; Naruto fight hasn&#39;t really started, and so did Shika &amp; Tayuya fight, but Kiba&#39;s fight started out purely ugly, and doesn&#39;t seem to be improving at all. Sure, sakon-ukon and Akamaru are decent, but kiba ruins everything by staying alive against such an advesery without a good reason.

Assertn
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:01 AM
yeah, neji was about to kill hinata too, before the jounins interfered. Not only that, but if Hinata didnt get treated then whe was going to die in about 10 minutes. I dont think any doctor has come to help kidoumaru yet.

this &quot;all the genins on the verge of death&quot; thing seems far too convenient. the moment kiba and akamaru agreed to use a jutsu that could drain all their chakra, i was promptly pissed off. Although it IS quite strange how all these genins could be doing so well, i sorta had the same thoughts though when ALL of the 9 rookies made it past the second chuunin exam, accounting for almost half of the genins that passed it.

as for Sakon and Ukon.....them being linked together makes the most sense to me. Afterall, we know that they have to somehow be defeated, and i dont think kiba or akamaru will be able to do so if sakon is still in good health.

xtort
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:04 AM
ÜberBaka had some good thoughts a while back about the eventual path of things, and for the most part I agree. What strikes me, though, is an interesting analogue between Kiba/Akamaru and Sakon/Ukon. Will either of them be able to function without the other? I&#39;m fairly certain that if Sakon dies, so will Ukon, but how about that reversed? Hopefully, Ukon dies, which doesn&#39;t kill but shuts down Sakon. I like Kiba and Sakon. And damn if I want Neji to die. We spent how many chapters talking about his family&#39;s legacy? Let&#39;s evolve that concept please, so that it wasn&#39;t just wasted pages.

-xtortout

AlbinoFury
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:14 AM
I think the manga is setting up for a few chapters in the hospital after the arc anyway, i mean one of his key goals after these fights is to update on lee. So it only makes sense that all of them survive get really wounded and all end up in the hospital, except maybe naruto who will visit etc.

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:27 AM
hmm yea we need to find out about lee now its kinda boring to see akamaru piss on ppl and kiba doing siucide moves... i hope he does what we wants.. end the kiba fight quickly turn to shika throw in a few pages of naruto then end shika fight in chapter 206 middle and focus on narutos fight and possbile plot development.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:42 AM
Very good chapter even if it only was action.

I like when it focused one fight at the time its better than jumpin to several fights.

I hope Kiba doesn&#39;t die cause even hi isnt one of the best ninjas in Naruto he is important in the show and i like him and his dog.

I must say i have a lot more respect for kiba now.

The next chapter i hope they finish this fight and show little of Narutos fight before they focuse on Shika and Tatuya.

Jiraiya_777
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:02 AM
I dunno why he is killing off so many characters, we can pretty much assume Choji is dead. 204 seemed rushed, suddenly you see Kiba commiting suicide...hopefully something good happens in 205...like real good.

ps, isn&#39;t the Anime going to catch up with the Manga soon?

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:04 AM
No not yet, there&#39;s still alot of chapters ahead... maybe they have caught up in the summer/autumm

Insomniac
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:19 AM
alot of the sound nins wernt put in death positions compared to the genins, kidoumaru had his chakra flow cut off but that eventually regenerates - none of them took suicide like stuff.
we might see them all catch up to Naruto http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

BakaShinji
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:39 AM
yea - the relying on &quot;omg, good thing i just learned a new jutsu&quot; sucks.

neji was the only one that didn&#39;t have to resort to that in order to beat kidoumaru

not to be mean, but i sincerely hope chouji and kiba die. akamaru can live - he&#39;s cool. but i think it has been a trend that these two characters have the ugliest fights. (vs sound, vs naruto)

just kill these two waste of manga space characters off. if these guys weren&#39;t around, we&#39;d already be at naruto vs kimimaru already&#33; At minimum - make them goto the hospital like Lee, and never talk about them again. poor Lee =(.

lack of originality is a killer now...
if i wanted to see the kiba fight, i would just watch kenshin beat the mummy face silly
if i wanted to see people eating pills/beans wutever, i would watch dbz (not that I ever would).

&quot;kishimoto&#39;s getting lazy&quot;? i was under the impression that the story line for naruto had been completed and the manga was just being released. kishimoto did comment that naruto WAS his favorite work, meaning it was finished? they just haven&#39;t published them all yet, and finalized the comics.

And would a mod kindly explain why the topic about chuushin was closed?
I think it&#39;s important to elucidate that subject.

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:45 AM
hey lets not be too harsh on the guy it has only been i bad chapter and it was this one i like the rest. i think it will get better after this fight just hold on til the kiba fight is over...

EDIT: only one that relied on &quot;new jutsu&quot; is kiba the others iddnt. chouji ate the akamichi pills which are perfectly fine in my opinion that fight was bad ass. and neji met a strategist nad used his old moves but stronger. shikamaru as always depends on his brain. and naruto on anger and raw power... it is not as bad as you guys say.

BakaShinji
Sat, 02-14-2004, 06:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiya_777 @ Feb 14 2004, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ps, isn&#39;t the Anime going to catch up with the Manga soon? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
nah, it&#39;s nowhere close to being caught up - but it&#39;s getting closer.

they&#39;re still missing a few major arcs:
akatsuki still has to visits gai and kakashi
jiraiya takes naruto off to find tsunade. (rasengan, orochimaru, frog vs snake vs slug)

after all that - then it starts to get close to where the manga is now... kinda, these battles are gonna draw out the anime a lot too.

currently:
Anime just started volume 14 (chapter 118)
Manga in middle of volume 23 (chapter 204)

a while ago (during double neji week):
anime was at chapt 102
manga was at chapt 197

so i guess it is catching up, but it&#39;s only a little over 1/2 way to where the manga is now.

won&#39;t catch up for a while =). i hope it doesn&#39;t. otherwise we&#39;ll end up with episodes like the lousy 65+ in kenshin.

Legendary Nin
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:21 AM
blah..making fun of the french is not a crime.Conan O&#39;Brian pissed off Quebec like hell when he was in Canada.Its all good.

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:24 AM
I think that everyone will survive, at least one in the genin team survives without beeing major damaged, he will take them to Tsunande, and why not take the radio-link that the sound had to try to contact Tsunande who&#39;s the 5th, she&#39;s a specialist within healing and recovering..

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:30 AM
i&#39;m not a kiba hater, but the manga needs a few less characters, so the first one&#39;s to go should be Chouj and Kiba. Chouji extreme power up was half reasonable, since it was a sure death drug, so i can&#39;t really hate him for half winning...
Kiba&#39;s &#39;victory&#39; is just shit. Kiba is THE avarge genin next to TenTen, he can&#39;t win a fight against the strongest of the sound four...

besides, his attack is too much like Kenshin Amakake ryu no (something somthing- i mean his ougie [succession technique]), with the air slashes and stuff, &#39;monto really messed up with this one.

if Sakon dies, then Ukno dies aswell, since he doesn&#39;t have anywhere to live in, but if Ukon dies, Sakon will just be lonely, and pissed off.

about the whole outcome: it&#39;s obvious that Naruto won&#39;t die, and I can&#39;t think about a scenrio where Shikamaru dies. and seeing how Neji managed to walk away and fight after getting that hole fixed up in him, i can&#39;t see him dying as well (espically since his fight was the most logical one in this arc). But Kiba and Chouji will die, both said that they will, so they have to, unless &#39;monto wants to make this manga really stupid...
and beside, chouji had a butterfly to represent his death, Kiba has Akamaru...

i believe that at least one of the sound four will survive to get Sasuke, and then they&#39;ll be dismissed by Sasuke (lvl 2, if it has not being shown yet) or Oro (to show us how strong his new body is) since they aren&#39;t needed anymore. my guess is that it&#39;ll be Sakon, since he won&#39;t want to live without Ukon, or Tatuya, in case that Sakon will stay back to help Kiminaro hold down Naruto.

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:36 AM
Comon this ain&#39;t Berserk, Kenshin or such series, It&#39;s Naruto, for kids, no &quot;main&quot; characters will die, not even one in the genin team right now. Tsunande will heal them

UltimateDBZ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Feb 14 2004, 06:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> blah..making fun of the french is not a crime.Conan O&#39;Brian pissed off Quebec like hell when he was in Canada.Its all good. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Too true. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Jman
Sat, 02-14-2004, 07:50 AM
205 better be as damn good as 204. the suspense is killing me

Jiraiya_777
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 14 2004, 06:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Comon this ain&#39;t Berserk, Kenshin or such series, It&#39;s Naruto, for kids, no &quot;main&quot; characters will die, not even one in the genin team right now. Tsunande will heal them </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If i had kids i wouldn&#39;t let them watch Naruto... it&#39;s really violent and pretty disturbing at times. Like when Sasuke broke Zaku&#39;s arms - that was twisted.

Also, i reckon Kishimoto is, but want to know why he is killing off characters, it&#39;s pretty obvious Choji and Neji are dead due to the butterflies and the bird scenes - more so Choji than Neji because Shikamaru looks surprised at the butterfly that flies past him.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Kill Kiba, Chouji and have the rest of the genins survive....

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:39 AM
i dont understand why people dont like kiba and chouji i think choujis is cool and at the moment hes got a better chance at survival than neji and kiba he is physically unharmed but hes devoid of chakra so hes better of then neji who&#39;s got a whole in his side and kiba who has a kunai in his belly

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:42 AM
I think/know that it&#39;s because people dosen&#39;t considering those as &quot;genius&quot;. They are more like Naruto, but without the power (kyubi chakra), well they kiba has learned a very good jutsu, but it was easy to counter, check chapter 204. Chouji ate a pill to become strong, that&#39;s not the same as most other jutsus, it&#39;s like they aren&#39;t special in the way Neji, Sasuke, Itachi are...

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:47 AM
so i bet if when hes older he devolops great skill look at his dad hes powerrful and chouji techniques are are uniquee to his clan and same goes for kiba hes unique to his clan

i really dont think that kishimoto will kill off imoortant characters of the anime

Kiba-kun
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:50 AM
So, if Naruto learns the rasengan its ok, Shika learns a new jutsu and its ok too, but kiba cant learn anythiiing he&#39;s just a blockhead who is watching tv, dating hinata and taking his puppy for a walk aaaaall the day, meh I hate u all XD

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>so i bet if when hes older he devolops great skill look at his dad hes powerrful and chouji techniques are are uniquee to his clan and same goes for kiba hes unique to his clan
true, true. Akamichi and Inuzuka are two of the strongests clans in konoha, not as powerfull as Hyuuga but still pretty strong

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 08:57 AM
kiba can learn what ever he wants i dont see why he cant didnt kiba learn a new attack his giant bodied double headed dog

shikamaru has a new attack i thought so i bet we get to see that next chapter

but i mean they all have there certain super powerful moves and there death moves choujis kurry pills are unique bto his famikly only they have them

jing
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 14 2004, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think/know that it&#39;s because people dosen&#39;t considering those as &quot;genius&quot;. They are more like Naruto, but without the power (kyubi chakra), well they kiba has learned a very good jutsu, but it was easy to counter, check chapter 204. Chouji ate a pill to become strong, that&#39;s not the same as most other jutsus, it&#39;s like they aren&#39;t special in the way Neji, Sasuke, Itachi are... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
so what you&#39;re saying is that Kakashi wouldn&#39;t be the genius he is without Sharingan?

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:24 AM
wow amazing chapter and to think sakon got that amazing ability..... kiba is really crazy to try to commit suicide.... and it was nice that inane got it out so fast.

EDIT: umm itachi_ naruto isnt exactly for kids.. Haku jumps infront of zabuza and take a blow right through is heart than zabuza kills gatou with 5 or 6 spears in his back with blood all over the place.. the anime is done ro be mor child friendly but it is not for kids....

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:29 AM
I just named a few. Hokage 4th, Orochimaru, all jounins are genius, those are just a few... Kakashi would have been a Genius either way, because a jounin is a genius more or less, &quot;To become a chuunin it&#39;s required leadership and resposibility that ain&#39;t required as a genin, But to become a Jounin you gotta be a genius&quot; something like that&#39;s stated.

Vagabond
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:32 AM
Naruto and Kenshin are for teens. (10-15 years old) Berserk is for adults or people like me who don&#39;t really give a shit about age. (18+ years old) Berserk and kenshin are not on the same level.
Anyways even though Naruto is for kids like 10 and up I would still show it too someone like 7. Depends on how mature they are. Naruto isn&#39;t really that disturbing. If you want disturbing watch ichi the killer. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Note that the naruto anime is targeted for even younger kids. (hence the lack of blood)
Sry there PSJ just said that

itachi_
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Feb 14 2004, 08:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Naruto and Kenshin are for teens. (10-15 years old) Berserk is for adults or people like me who don&#39;t really give a shit about age. (18+ years old) Berserk and kenshin are not on the same level.
Anyways even though Naruto is for kids like 10 and up I would still show it too someone like 7. Depends on how mature they are. Naruto isn&#39;t really that disturbing. If you want disturbing watch ichi the killer. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Note that the naruto anime is targeted for even younger kids. (hence the lack of blood)
Sry there PSJ just said that </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Or if you read Blade Of The Immortal, that must be 21+ it has a deep story, pretty involved, hard to understand... and it&#39;s RAW

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 09:42 AM
i enjoy Blade of the Immortal really much its fun to read. i like the dude in the begining with the girls mom&#39;s head on his shoulder.. he was freaky..

but its true that naruto cant compare with berserk and Blade of the immortal.

jing
Sat, 02-14-2004, 10:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 14 2004, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I just named a few. Hokage 4th, Orochimaru, all jounins are genius, those are just a few... Kakashi would have been a Genius either way, because a jounin is a genius more or less, &quot;To become a chuunin it&#39;s required leadership and resposibility that ain&#39;t required as a genin, But to become a Jounin you gotta be a genius&quot; something like that&#39;s stated. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Oh, Because you chose the names with people of Special Eye abilities so I didn&#39;t think you meant it that way.

makkura
Sat, 02-14-2004, 10:48 AM
OT: what did conan say about quebec ?

i live in quebec, i have a good sense of humour though.
anyone got a transcript somewhere ?

too bad he chose toronto, that city is SOOO boring (i know what i&#39;m talking about)
the bars close at midnight http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

in fact the town is so boring that even the sars left http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Immortal Boner
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:19 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Badmamajama @ Feb 14 2004, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I find this arc is getting repetitive and lame.

It was cool when Choji used the pills to fight and it was cool when Neji went off to fight but by the Kiba fight I just lost interest. I mean Neji&#39;s and Chohi&#39;s fight had emotion to them but Kiba&#39;s has nothing. It just seems so artificial and forced.
For some odd reason I think that&#39;s because they didn&#39;t use any flashbacks for him at all. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:35 AM
LOL is toronto really that boring? btw this thread is about everything but chapter 204 now....

Iznogoud
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlbinoFury @ Feb 13 2004, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i have a feeling things will turn out ok, i mean who kills a puppy? akamaru aint done yet. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That&#39;s gotta be pervert sennin jiraiya, he hates(ate?) puppies...

makkura
Sat, 02-14-2004, 11:49 AM
boring and weird, my friends and i went there last year for the lord of the rings exhibit, it was pretty cool, you wouldn&#39;t believe the amount of details they put in the armors, if you have the zoom options on your dvd, you should check it out.

so after the exhibit we decide to visit a little, it was at night and we were walking down the street when all of a sudden men dressed in women&#39;s clothes started running in the streets &#33; at a red light i asked them what the hell they were doing and the guy replied: we&#39;re a running club with a drinking problem. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

turns out that each time these guys encounter a bar they have to stop and chug a beer (or something like that) and go out and find another bar and do it again http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

just weird really.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:09 PM
i think most of us would agree that Sakon somewhat a &#39;cooler&#39; character then Kiba, even though hes the bad guy it just doesnt seem right for him to lose to Kiba - maybe to Naruto but still

just the way that Sakon is protrayed as a character sorta puts him up there with Kimimaro

Everon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:12 PM
Well it can&#39;t be that all of them go through near death experiences. The way I see it, someone&#39;s gotta die.

We know about some parts about Shika, Choji and Neji&#39;s past. With Kiba we know nothing of his past or ambitions. I think Choji and Kiba are the most likely to die (maybe Akamaru stays alive, because of Kishimoto&#39;s twisted humor).

Kiba, well it wouldn&#39;t be much of a loss would it? He might kill him off because he wants to send a message that it was a dangerous mission, or maybe not because it wouldn&#39;t be as much a tragic death because we don&#39;t know much.

Choji, because we know that Shikamaru will lose his best friend and have to deal with the fact that someone who &quot;I don&#39;t even think they&#39;re dead&quot; really are. Sure Shika can say it now that his friends will never leave a man behind, but without Choji he might start to second guess himself -- lose that confidence.

Then again, we haven&#39;t had a serious loss like that since Haku...

Insomniac
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:20 PM
Haku was a bad guy though, we havent seen the loss of someone &#39;good&#39; since the 3rd hokage...
alot of the time people have been seen as dead but come back (Raido&#39;s died like 3 times?)

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:32 PM
so that just goes to show that any of the genins can come back

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:51 PM
Naruto ages 16+

Aegeon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Didn&#39;t really want to read through all 8 pages so this is my prediction for the next fight. The Kiba who is killing himself is actually Akamaru while Kiba was disguised as Akamaru. Akamaru ends up killing himself and Ukon while Kiba then reveals himself and destroys the blinded Sakon.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:00 PM
i really dont think that Akamarus piss is lethal

that&#39;d be the stupidest idea EVER

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:05 PM
why not maybe its not actual pee maybe its a very strong venom similar to that of a spitting cobra which has been documented as to eat through skin and muscle maybe akamaru has a second glan inside his bladder that allows a corosive liquid to extrude through his well um and its very acidic

hell sakon said it was burning like acid

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:05 PM
intersting theory, but i don&#39;t think Akamaru can talk... so we have to dismiss it.

Naruto is aimed for 12-16 (mainly 14) at japan,no way around it, the anime is for kids, the manga is for whoever wants it.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:10 PM
have you ever had any liquid in your eyes? if you dont expect it it always stings unless you&#39;re used to it like water

piss actually does have some mild acid in it but i doubt there could ever be so much as to kill or burn through someones eyes, it&#39;d kill akamaru just by being inside him.

&#39;i forgot to mention, my dogs piss kills people&#39;

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:13 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>it&#39;d kill akamaru just by being inside him.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

not if its natural to his body

amd urine can be leathal kinda

boy aint this a fun conversation

Insomniac
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:32 PM
ok i&#39;ll bet you 100 bucks that Sakon doesnt die to Akamarus piss alone http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:34 PM
i never said he had to die just that id think it funny if he had his eyes or a hole burned into his head that disabled sakon

Tenkei
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:43 PM
Actually, the anime is aimed lower than that, I&#39;m sure. Most anime is aimed at a younger than teen age in Japan. So it could look pretty weird for a 16 year old to be watching anime in Japan. Hehe.
Manga&#39;s more wide-spread over the ages, whereas the anime adaptions aren&#39;t usually watched by teenagers.

At any rate .. I&#39;m not too interested in Kiba. So I just hope that this fight hurries up, so we can see what Shikamaru&#39;s plan is. It&#39;s always interesting, seeing what he&#39;ll come up with.

XpLo
Sat, 02-14-2004, 01:59 PM
ok ^^

fact1: narutochuushin modify all inane chapter into jpg wich modify inane original work just by recompressing the chapter

fact2: narutochuushin remove inane tag,
take a look at inane chapter203 http://ojisama.free.fr/Naruto_v23_ch203%5bInane%5d.zip ('http://ojisama.free.fr/Naruto_v23_ch203%5bInane%5d.zip')
they remove page too : inane chapter on narutochuushin http://ojisama.free.fr/chapter203.zip ('http://ojisama.free.fr/chapter203.zip')
u can see that the page1 with inane credit just was removed, it s not the first time it happens.

fact3: they change filename from &quot;Naruto_vxx_chxxx[Inane]&quot; to &quot;chapterxxx&quot;

fact4:they disrespect inane
Just see their news for naruto chapter203
&quot;After what I thought to be a rather annoyingly long wait, Inane has finally decided to put out chapter 203. They&#39;ve been sitting on a completed version for at least a full day, god knows why they didn&#39;t put this thing out when it was finished like any logic would say to do. Regardless, they&#39;ve finally gotten around to releasing it, and as always, we&#39;ve got it up here on Chuushin for you&quot;

So for them inane is annoying because we released chapter203 sunday althought the raw was out only since friday, and we released when it was ready. They just assume thing about inane althought they dont know anything.
And if your read inane website at the same time we were talking about droping naruto because of ppl like that who think that inane is obliged to release the chapter is less than a day ...

&lt;@Gogeta619&gt; I don&#39;t care about Inane because you&#39;re pointless
&lt;@Gogeta619&gt; the world would not mourn your loss
&lt;@Gogeta619&gt; all would still receive the same weekly scanslated manga
&lt;Lvl9&gt; god, my head hurts from trying to read u re lame typ in
&lt;@Gogeta619&gt; I modify your crap because it sucks cock the way it is
&lt;@Gogeta619&gt; and sorry if I don&#39;t host homosexually challenged multimedia

gogeta is an admin of narutochuushin btw...

fact5: now they modify our current page at their own will
chapter204
inane page1 version http://ojisama.free.fr/naruto_ch204_p01.png ('http://ojisama.free.fr/naruto_ch204_p01.png')
inane said &quot;plz do not support or donate to narutochuushin&quot;
inane altered page on narutochuushin http://ojisama.free.fr/chapter204_01.jpg ('http://ojisama.free.fr/chapter204_01.jpg')
they changed it to &quot;plz do not support or donate to inane thx&quot;

u can also read their new : &quot;Well, after what I find to be a rather humorous turn of events, Inane has decided to tag this week&#39;s Naruto release with a little bit of extra information. You&#39;ll see what I mean when you download it. To think they&#39;d knowingly tell all you Naruto fans not to support or donate to Inane, well, it&#39;s simply astounding. But I suppose we should all take their words to heart, as, after all, they are the untouchable gods of scanslation, are they not?&quot;

fact6: they just know to say for their defense that i m a stupid french. Ok o_O;;

so you see narutochuushin just dont like/respect inane at all but on other other hand they use inane chapter to get more popular.

And i m not even talking about that naruto is licensed in usa wich make http site like narutochuushin totaly unlegit...

Everon
Sun, 02-15-2004, 04:45 AM
Oh god not one of those character comes back from the dead scenarios. Inuyasha and Dragonball Z did those things...well...to death.

The reason I mentioned Haku, and not Hokage was because I don&#39;t think anyone really developed a liking of the old man. Haku on the other hand was a child and had lost everything because of his cursed &quot;advanced bloodline&quot;

jing
Sun, 02-15-2004, 05:32 AM
shikamaru has the biggest potential of dying in my opinion. Since he is a good friend of Naruto, and he is the leader, and must protect his team.

SirCharlesIII
Sun, 02-15-2004, 11:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 15 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The reason I mentioned Haku, and not Hokage was because I don&#39;t think anyone really developed a liking of the old man. Haku on the other hand was a child and had lost everything because of his cursed &quot;advanced bloodline&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
speak for yourself, mate. long live ole man the third, thats what i say

AlbinoFury
Mon, 02-16-2004, 02:17 AM
crazy theory here, when my roomate saw the kiba stabbing himself pic he said it appeared as if kiba was stabbing himself where his bladder was. maybe his piss is toxic too and only his own body can handle it, so itll kill off ukon. maybe. just thought id throw that out there. Itd be weird as fuck but hell it could go there.

SirCharlesIII
Mon, 02-16-2004, 02:21 AM
.....weird

Insomniac
Mon, 02-16-2004, 02:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Oh god not one of those character comes back from the dead scenarios. Inuyasha and Dragonball Z did those things...well...to death.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Sasuke has &#39;died&#39; several times already, so has Naruto - so has Raido and Gemma.
how could you not notice the fact that they keep coming back?
Raido is the prime example, he was supposed to have died while protecting the hokage, then hes alive again and fights the sound 4, and &#39;dies&#39; again - then hes talking again.

Mannen xXx L
Mon, 02-16-2004, 02:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XpLo @ Feb 14 2004, 01:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Jakob

Yes it s wrong it s our edited chapter, not yours, u just modified inane chapter,if u dont like what we put in our chapter then DONT distro it .... This page can be considered like stealing </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You mentioned that the tag for Inane was removed? hmm but only in Chapter 203?

Well I realize the feud is supposedly over, which is good- is chuushin still going to use Inane scanslations then? I though OT went under?

Jman
Mon, 02-16-2004, 02:46 AM
that bladder stabbing theory is indeed crazy

Insomniac
Mon, 02-16-2004, 03:35 AM
if that does happen Kiba will be know as the piss jutsu genin.

AlbinoFury
Mon, 02-16-2004, 03:46 AM
Mannen your sig is way too fucking big for this forum. theirs an overall size limit of like 500x150. ur s is like 5 billionx6billion

Mannen xXx L
Mon, 02-16-2004, 03:56 AM
Howz that?

PSJ
Mon, 02-16-2004, 04:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon &#064; Feb 15 2004, 09:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

The reason I mentioned Haku, and not Hokage was because I don&#39;t think anyone really developed a liking of the old man. Haku on the other hand was a child and had lost everything because of his cursed &quot;advanced bloodline&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i didnt feel anything for haku. haku was just stupid to follow zabuza around he would be better off on his own. 3rd on the other hand was a great man. i like 3rd more than haku.

that bladder stabbing theory is indeed crazy. to me it looked like he stabbed himself in his liver(sp?) hope you get what i mean.

Yondaime
Mon, 02-16-2004, 05:18 AM
Ninpu Pissso No Jutsu http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Power PMV
Mon, 02-16-2004, 06:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 16 2004, 03:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon &#064; Feb 15 2004, 09:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

The reason I mentioned Haku, and not Hokage was because I don&#39;t think anyone really developed a liking of the old man.* Haku on the other hand was a child and had lost everything because of his cursed &quot;advanced bloodline&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i didnt feel anything for haku. haku was just stupid to follow zabuza around he would be better off on his own. 3rd on the other hand was a great man. i like 3rd more than haku.

Same here, the 3rd was a total badass.

*bows to the Sandaime Hokage*

Destroyor
Mon, 02-16-2004, 06:33 AM
Kiba stab himself slightly to the upper right. Isn&#39;t that where the kidney is located? Kiba wouldn&#39;t die ... yet. Seriously how are they going to explain the blood lost (Neji, Kiba) unless someone pick them up? Personally I want Chouji and Kiba out of the picture simply to allow more room for other character development (like xtort said the Neji arc/growth). Btw, the &quot;door&quot; is just a heavyly fortified gate, end of summon.

204 is below par ... I&#39;m sort of disappointed.

itachi_
Mon, 02-16-2004, 06:36 AM
If his kidney was hurt, then he&#39;ll pee blood for about a week http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

primalspas
Mon, 02-16-2004, 06:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Destroyor &#064; Feb 16 2004, 05:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kiba stab himself slightly to the upper right. Isn&#39;t that where the kidney is located? Kiba wouldn&#39;t die </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
for kiba to hit his kidneys he would have to stab all the way through his body, kidneys are more towards the back than the front. More likely he hit something like the liver or the pancreas, they are towards the upper right around the bottom most ribs, but like you said that is not lethal. However, someone else made the point that where kiba hit looks like ritualistic japanese suicide.

Destroyor
Mon, 02-16-2004, 07:44 AM
Thanks primalspas, I wasn&#39;t sure it was the kidney cause I remember there&#39;s something in front of it. Correct me if I&#39;m wrong but isn&#39;t ritualistic japanese suicide stab oneself&#39;s belly open right in the middle and pull?

Rock Lee
Mon, 02-16-2004, 08:09 AM
Seppuku (ritual suicide) if i remember correctly you use the wazakashi if ones avaliable you stab blade horizontally (sharp end facing left to make it easier to cut) into your right side and drag the blade to you left making sure that it is impossible for you to survive. Surviving seppuku makes things worse off then they were. For those of you who don&#39;t know its a method to remove some of the shame of your life and action thusly ending it before things get worse, alot of samurai when they lost their masters either commited seppuku or went Ronin and wandered all their lives. Theres my contribution

PSJ
Mon, 02-16-2004, 08:49 AM
wow lots of info. i have said it before and i will say it again. these forums are a great source for information. i htink ill ask here when im doin school work http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

i dont want kiba and chouji to die, they can simply be put outside the centre of stuff just like rock lee. and for neji it would be weird for him to survive he is worst off of all of them( to many of&#39;s there?)

xtort
Mon, 02-16-2004, 10:16 AM
&lt;rant&gt; Be warned.

It&#39;s kinda funny... all this talk about people stealing each others&#39; work. Well, let&#39;s think about all of it for a moment.

Naruto is a copyrighted publication of a company and author in Japan. International copyright laws protect it, even though I&#39;m in America, because we are signitors on some of the same copyright treaties that Japan is on. So, legally, despite the fact that the companies in Japan LOVE the fact that someone is translating it free of charge (hell, it gets them a fanbase in America, so that if they put out a product here, they&#39;re guaranteed an audience), it&#39;s... illegal.

So, what&#39;s theft of something stolen? (As Chuusin has purportedly done in the past. I&#39;ve heard it said that Inane has stolen stuff too, so who&#39;s to know?)

I&#39;ve always been keen on scanslation groups making massive mention in the manga about who originally made and produced it. As much effort as they put into it (in the 2-3 days that they pour over it, edit the scans, translate the text, and fontset the images), the original team that produced it put waay more effort into it. It&#39;s not Kishimoto&#39;s Naruto, it&#39;s Inane&#39;s Naruto that you&#39;re downloading, and that, in my opinion, is a bit fucked up.

Groups like Inane/OT/HNGO and others put a tremendous amount of effort in a short time to get these things out to all of us, with little thanks, and tons of bitching. While that is true, let&#39;s not forget that everything here is legally dubious, even if it&#39;s enjoyed by all (even the people whom, ostensibly, we&#39;re hurting by scanlating/enjoying the manga). The groups put it out free of charge; the readers don&#39;t have to pay for it. If you don&#39;t like the agreement, don&#39;t be part of it. But on the other hand, don&#39;t waste our collective time and/or bandwidth listening to you bitching and moaning because a group that isn&#39;t getting paid in the first place doesn&#39;t do it fast enough for you.

Inane and Chuusin fixed their problem. That&#39;s enough, no? So let&#39;s have fun talking about Naruto instead of peoples&#39; insecurities at what the hell we&#39;re all about here.

-xtortout

PS Ukon is gonna die. Mark. My. Words.

itachi_
Mon, 02-16-2004, 10:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 16 2004, 01:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Oh god not one of those character comes back from the dead scenarios. Inuyasha and Dragonball Z did those things...well...to death.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Sasuke has &#39;died&#39; several times already, so has Naruto - so has Raido and Gemma.
Raido is the prime example, he was supposed to have died while protecting the hokage, then hes alive again and fights the sound 4, and &#39;dies&#39; again - then hes talking again. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It&#39;s definetly freaked out, the prime example for this one is when sasuke <u>SHOULD</u> have died during the fight with Haku, look at all the huge needles that he had nailed in him. He totally should have damaged some vital parts of his body, don&#39;t you think?

Nine Tailed Demon
Mon, 02-16-2004, 11:48 AM
Let&#39;s just wait till next week...

kyuubi
Mon, 02-16-2004, 01:37 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 16 2004, 09:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Feb 16 2004, 01:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Oh god not one of those character comes back from the dead scenarios. Inuyasha and Dragonball Z did those things...well...to death.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Raido is the prime example, he was supposed to have died while protecting the hokage, then hes alive again and fights the sound 4, and &#39;dies&#39; again - then hes talking again. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It&#39;s definetly freaked out, the prime example for this one is when sasuke <u>SHOULD</u> have died during the fight with Haku, look at all the huge needles that he had nailed in him. He totally should have damaged some vital parts of his body, don&#39;t you think? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well..no because Haku didnt want to kill him, so he just put him in that death like state. Just like Haku did to Zabuza. I&#39;m trying to remember the other guy you&#39;re talking about though..can you give some chapters?

Makido-kun
Mon, 02-16-2004, 01:58 PM
Neither manga nor anime is REAL&#33;

Therefore it doesn&#39;t matter what happens to the main characters, they will still survive.

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-16-2004, 01:59 PM
Raidou is the guy with the wrinkled face that &quot;protected&quot; the hokage during the 3rd exam, and he&#39;s one of the guys the sound four defetead b4.

And haku said that he WAS trying to hit him in critical areas but Sasuke blocked those... but then again, Haku said that he wasn&#39;t trying to kill him, so we can&#39;t be sure.

itachi_
Tue, 02-17-2004, 02:18 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee @ Feb 16 2004, 07:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Seppuku (ritual suicide) if i remember correctly you use the wazakashi if ones avaliable you stab blade horizontally (sharp end facing left to make it easier to cut) into your right side and drag the blade to you left making sure that it is impossible for you to survive. Surviving seppuku makes things worse off then they were. For those of you who don&#39;t know its a method to remove some of the shame of your life and action thusly ending it before things get worse, alot of samurai when they lost their masters either commited seppuku or went Ronin and wandered all their lives. Theres my contribution </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well, cool Lee, always good with som history-learning http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif
Do you know how a real seppuku went off? where do you stab? Did you do seppuku because you wanted to save your family&#39;s name and honor? know anything more about it, it&#39;s really interesting.

Vagabond
Tue, 02-17-2004, 02:49 AM
here ('http://kyushu.com/gleaner/editorspick/seppuku.shtml')
Itachi your guide to seppuku. Actually tells you the best way to do it. lol http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Like it says in traditional seppuku also had a &quot;second&quot; who is usually a Kaishakunin. They basically make sure you are dead and make it so you endure a lot less pain. If you&#39;ve read Lone wolf and cub you know what im talking about.

Power PMV
Tue, 02-17-2004, 03:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 17 2004, 01:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rock Lee &#064; Feb 16 2004, 07:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Seppuku (ritual suicide) if i remember correctly you use the wazakashi if ones avaliable you stab blade horizontally (sharp end facing left to make it easier to cut) into your right side and drag the blade to you left making sure that it is impossible for you to survive. Surviving seppuku makes things worse off then they were. For those of you who don&#39;t know its a method to remove some of the shame of your life and action thusly ending it before things get worse, alot of samurai when they lost their masters either commited seppuku or went Ronin and wandered all their lives. Theres my contribution </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well, cool Lee, always good with som history-learning http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif
Do you know how a real seppuku went off? where do you stab? Did you do seppuku because you wanted to save your family&#39;s name and honor? know anything more about it, it&#39;s really interesting. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Are you thinking of commiting Seppuku? I can recomend some special blades for you http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif , btw if you are wealthy enough buy two swords and then with one you cut your belly like Rock Lee explained and with the other you stab yourself constantly in the face. That way you will die for sure. Good luck with your Seppuku http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Insomniac
Tue, 02-17-2004, 04:09 AM
Kiba does something and everyone wants to copy him http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

next you&#39;ll be flying through the air spinning and pissing http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

Uzumaki Naruto
Tue, 02-17-2004, 04:34 AM
hmm sounds intresting where can i grab some blades for seppuku
im think of it

Hatake Kakashi
Tue, 02-17-2004, 07:58 AM
I hope Kiba doesn&#39;t go through with it...

I keep hoping for his good looking sister to show up and save him though.

Mut
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:09 AM
only way kiba is gonna live is if sakon and ukon leave for whatever reason.

monkeyboi
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:11 AM
i have 204 long ago, when 205 out?

Vagabond
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:47 AM
This week. This isn&#39;t a new topic its just had a lot of replies thus bumping it to the top.

Question, who is kiba&#39;s sister? Did we ever see her? (can&#39;t remember)

PSJ
Tue, 02-17-2004, 09:09 AM
nope we havent seen hs sis if he got one. but we have seen his mom and dad fighting to protect the village. they got the same marks as kiba on their cheeks. i watched Mononoke Hime(Princess Mononoke) the other day and noticed that she(Mononoke Hime) had the same marks as kiba and his family.... weird.. does those marks mean soemthing?

Vagabond
Tue, 02-17-2004, 09:13 AM
Probably has something to do with wolves. Or maybe Kishimoto is giving a nod to Miyazaki. Good observation. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

PSJ
Tue, 02-17-2004, 09:20 AM
hehe not really that hard to miss http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif but i also thought it had some japanese symbolic to wolves or something...

KakashiSensei
Tue, 02-17-2004, 09:39 AM
I&#39;m sure and store that sells Japanese swords in China Town.

itachi_
Tue, 02-17-2004, 10:21 AM
Power PMV, please be quiet.. it&#39;s annoying.

Vagabond
Wed, 02-18-2004, 02:14 AM
I dunno about Ibiki but i&#39;m probably about 75% sure that the kid with the goggles is Obito.

PSJ
Wed, 02-18-2004, 02:50 AM
yea that kid might be obito. some ppl thinks it&#39;s asuma since he got a thing in his mouth...

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-18-2004, 08:18 AM
actually, Kakashi&#39;s female team mate (not the boy) also had those markings, but she wasn&#39;t the one from the ANBU team that talked with Kakashi be4 the 3rd&#39;s funeral...

and yes, we can&#39;t see Shika getting hit cuz we know he won&#39;t stand up later, and i doubt anyone believes that Shika will die in this mission...

FurryKodama
Wed, 02-18-2004, 09:56 AM
Does anyone think that Kiba will be on his deathbed, while either Choji or Neji hobble from god knows where to finish what Kiba started. More likely that Choji might help, since Neji does have a pretty big gaping hole. Choji seemed more to be just extremely worn out.

The way I see it, Kiba&#39;s dead. He might putter around for a bit more, but he&#39;s basically dead. Not that I dislike him, but he has the most potential to set off Shikamaru. Shikamaru&#39;s isn&#39;t necessarily fighting to win, he&#39;s fighting with a logical purpose to give Naruto as much time as possible to escape (since Shika doesn&#39;t know that Naruto has been cornered). If Kiba were to die and die so loudly as for his death cry to be heard by Shika (Possibly little doggie wailing?), then Shika might then very well put it into overdrive. That would be some fight, for Shika to place actual emotion into a fight.

As for Naruto, it seems like he gonna go berserk. It&#39;ll be even cooler if Kimimaro has some sort of ability to show Naruto all his dying comrades. I&#39;ll like to see how Kimimaro is changed by Naruto (since all of Naruto mortal enemies have been changed by him somehow)

What I would hate to see is if anyone aside from the original team of 4 comes to the rescue. That and if no one dies at all.

I know this is an addition to a discussion started almost a week ago, but hey&#33; I&#39;m a college kid a week away from finals.

KakashiSensei
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:05 AM
Hey you bring up some good points, Welcome to the forum. Always post what you like as long as its on topic http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

Mut
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:52 AM
i think the ones that has the greatest chance of dying are neji and kiba. both tied for the worst chance of survivial.

1. i think neji HAS to die. yeah, i know it&#39;s an anime, he had this whole thing with main and branch family, and said &quot;i cannot die yet&quot; and some stuff like that but come on. he has TWO HUGE holes in his body. one through his shoulder (which is not fatal immediately) and one through right above his right hip. i&#39;m no doctor, but i know that once one of your kidneys and whatever organ(s) infront of it go byebye, you will probably die from shock and more importantly, blood loss. the way kishimoto drew neji&#39;s hole in his shoulder makes it look like he&#39;s arm is only held by his skin and the shoulder joint is gone. he has to die, i can&#39;t think of any way he can be saved. even if he was rescued by the shizune, the medic ninja can&#39;t reconstruct neji&#39;s body and organs.

2. kiba. so i guess suicide is the only way to kill ukon if he has attached himself to a person. again, the stab kiba caused on to himself looks like it&#39;s above the right hip. so let&#39;s say the kunai penetrates all the way, existing out the lower back. so ok, this live kiba with little time to some how escape from ukon (assuming ukon leaves kiba&#39;s body) and sakon (assuming he is busy washing out his eyes). but, sakon and ukon aren&#39;t gonna let him off that easy obviously so kiba will have to face them both. even though all three of them are injured in one way or another, kiba will be at a disadvantage. i think he will only live if sakon and ukon retreat and that&#39;s highly unlikely.

THERE

EDIT: i know you can survive without one kidney, but the blood loss would be too detrimental to neji. and it&#39;s been a while since his fight ended.

Kiba-kun
Wed, 02-18-2004, 10:53 AM
Those marks represent wolf/dog fangs, also Jio from 666satan has them, and a guy from mr.fullswing 2

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>actually, Kakashi&#39;s female team mate (not the boy) also had those markings, but she wasn&#39;t the one from the ANBU team that talked with Kakashi be4 the 3rd&#39;s funeral...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/images/biographies_main.jpg

I dont know, her marks looks diferent from the Inuzuka&#39;s fangs, and she has not dark hair as the Inuzuka family so...

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:11 AM
i was thinking about the picture in chapter 122 page 16, they aren&#39;t dark but they look like Kiba&#39;s family markings...

jing
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:25 AM
Maybe the medic team should come rescue Neji and then Rip out Spider Man&#39;s kidneys and transplant it on Neji.
Better yet, Hinata&#39;s father feels sorry for Neji, so he decides to donate his own kidney.
About blood loss, that can&#39;t be helped, so high possibily that he will die from that.

AlbinoFury
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:26 AM
remember they are ninjas and normal damage models dont apply, i mean after all iruka took a huge ass shuriken to his spine and hes fine and dandy now, and he is about the same lvl as the rest of the genin because they are all pretty clearly at the chuunin lvl combat wise.

Vagabond
Wed, 02-18-2004, 11:40 AM
hm so jiraiya taught 3 people not just yondaime.

itachi_
Wed, 02-18-2004, 12:15 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kiba-kun @ Feb 18 2004, 09:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Those marks represent wolf/dog fangs, also Jio from 666satan has them, and a guy from mr.fullswing 2

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>actually, Kakashi&#39;s female team mate (not the boy) also had those markings, but she wasn&#39;t the one from the ANBU team that talked with Kakashi be4 the 3rd&#39;s funeral...</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

http://narutoguide.narutofan.com/images/biographies_main.jpg

I dont know, her marks looks diferent from the Inuzuka&#39;s fangs, and she has not dark hair as the Inuzuka family so... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Has the name of the female to the left been revealed? Anyone know names of those to the left exept hokage 4th and kakashi?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-18-2004, 12:34 PM
if we&#39;re talking about old teammates...
who do you think Ibiki (first exam) is connected to?
at first i thought he was another one of jiraya&#39;s student (Jiraya recognizes him as a friend and we know that Ibiki met Oro as a kid), but then i saw chap 160 page 16, and there&#39;s a guy over there who looks very much like Ibiki standing next to Dan&#39;s (Tsundes boyfriend) body, so i dissmissed that option...

do you think he&#39;s connected with anyone? or am i just looking too much into things?

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-18-2004, 01:04 PM
The people fighting in the village are his Mother (the one that looks like Kiba, but wears eyeliner) the other one is his older sister.

It was confirmed that she is his sister in the Chapter 190&#39;s when she and Kiba were on the cover and it said Inuzaka Siblings.

Power PMV
Wed, 02-18-2004, 01:16 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 18 2004, 12:03 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The people fighting in the village are his Mother (the one that looks like Kiba, but wears eyeliner) the other one is his older sister.

It was confirmed that she is his sister in the Chapter 190&#39;s when she and Kiba were on the cover and it said Inuzaka Siblings. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Wait, is that his MOTHER??? WTF? I would have swore it was a guy, his DAD. Man, Kiba&#39;s mom is hella ugly.

Dreamer
Thu, 02-19-2004, 06:53 AM
I dont hink they will die due to the fact that thye got some sort of side story goig on with them all. i mena neji just learned of the true meaing of how his father died so the main branch family may end up joining with the branch or something. Ther eis still his future

Chouji has the whole friendship with Shika. Chouji made a promised to Shika and he is one to keep it. I mean SHika was Chouji&#39;s first friend and the bond they share is incredibly strong. Chouji is not gonna die without trying to fulfill his promise with Shika

Lithonite
Thu, 02-19-2004, 07:14 AM
im guessing we will lose @ least 1 of the 5 that set out after Sasuke. Best case scenario comas for 2. only shot is for the worthless Sakura to have followed them.
Becauseit is clear that seeing as Choji used the red pill he is dead or on his last limb, Neji took two heavy shots as mentions before and is bleeding out everywhere. Kiba shanked himself... and seeing as this sqaud did not have a medical Nin amoung them( a no no, from waht we know about formation of squads ) someone is defiantely gonna die&#33;

Its a shame but i have a feeling its going to be either Neji or actually Shikamaru- their death would have gretest impact especially Shakamaru he is a pretty well liked character, and all of the character in the sqaud wil morn if he goes.. especially Choji. if Kiba dies.. well sux but no huge loss to plot or subplot. Short of relationship with Shikamaru same with Chouji. Neji has subplot mentioned, and Shikamaru has proven to be trustworthy with a bright future within story Naruto.. well that would just be f00ked

Raven
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:07 AM
Everyone seems to be forgetting that Chouji took pills that have a definite death side effect, not probable death, but DEFINITE. It would be so cheesy if he somehow survived. I&#39;d like him to, but it would just be stupid.

PSJ
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Feb 19 2004, 03:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think the ones that has the greatest chance of dying are neji and kiba. both tied for the worst chance of survivial.

1. i think neji HAS to die. yeah, i know it&#39;s an anime, he had this whole thing with main and branch family, and said &quot;i cannot die yet&quot; and some stuff like that but come on. he has TWO HUGE holes in his body. one through his shoulder (which is not fatal immediately) and one through right above his right hip. i&#39;m no doctor, but i know that once one of your kidneys and whatever organ(s) infront of it go byebye, you will probably die from shock and more importantly, blood loss. the way kishimoto drew neji&#39;s hole in his shoulder makes it look like he&#39;s arm is only held by his skin and the shoulder joint is gone. he has to die, i can&#39;t think of any way he can be saved. even if he was rescued by the shizune, the medic ninja can&#39;t reconstruct neji&#39;s body and organs.

2. kiba. so i guess suicide is the only way to kill ukon if he has attached himself to a person. again, the stab kiba caused on to himself looks like it&#39;s above the right hip. so let&#39;s say the kunai penetrates all the way, existing out the lower back. so ok, this live kiba with little time to some how escape from ukon (assuming ukon leaves kiba&#39;s body) and sakon (assuming he is busy washing out his eyes). but, sakon and ukon aren&#39;t gonna let him off that easy obviously so kiba will have to face them both. even though all three of them are injured in one way or another, kiba will be at a disadvantage. i think he will only live if sakon and ukon retreat and that&#39;s highly unlikely.

THERE

EDIT: i know you can survive without one kidney, but the blood loss would be too detrimental to neji. and it&#39;s been a while since his fight ended. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
both neji and kiba got holes where the liver is. and if you stab your liver you will most likely die by bloodloss. neji will die if he isnt saved by god or something. its just not right to survive with a hole right through his liver. and kiba might survive we will just have to see what happens.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 02-19-2004, 10:40 AM
Kiba and Chouji both expressed their agreement to die, Neji is the one that kept fighting against his &#39;death&#39; destiney... besides, the other two said that they&#39;ll most defintally died, all Neji said was &#39;I might be fattelly injured, but i avoid instantenous death&quot;.
sure, i&#39;m just guessing, but out of the whole five, Kiba and Chouji are the most expandable ones.. they don&#39;t contribute to the plot much other than taking space.

Besides, no one really cares about Kiba and Chouji, they are like Dosu, Hayyate and Randou... they exist only to be killed for the sake of the plot...