PDA

View Full Version : naruto once/week

EpoC
Thu, 02-12-2004, 05:28 AM
I really hates this you know.
Anyone agrees with me?

I think there should be at least 2 or 3 episodes a week.
Why can't someone like write a letter to TVtokyo and complain! I don't know japanese so that would be very har for me.

I'm pretty new to naruto, Iv'e watched it for about 3-4 months now, and I just can't help myself from being depressed after every naruto episode, becuse I would have to wait for another week to see the next 20 minute show!
AHH I'm in such agony!

Jman
Thu, 02-12-2004, 05:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EpoC @ Feb 12 2004, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I really hates this you know.
Anyone agrees with me?

Why can&#39;t someone like write a letter to TVtokyo and complain&#33; I don&#39;t know japanese so that would be very har for me.

I&#39;m pretty new to naruto, Iv&#39;e watched it for about 3-4 months now, and I just can&#39;t help myself from being depressed after every naruto episode, becuse I would have to wait for another week to see the next 20 minute show&#33;
AHH I&#39;m in such agony&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Kinda pointless to vent about 1 eps. a week.
The letter would never work
There are other shows on tvtokyo besides Naruto and each one has its timeslot
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I just can&#39;t help myself from being depressed after every naruto episode, becuse I would have to wait for another week to see the next 20 minute show&#33;
Seek help.
Maybe in the form of other anime series, go study or work out.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 02-12-2004, 05:37 AM
Just watch some more uber series,read all of the Naruto manga.That will not only take awhile,but will take care of your fix since the manga is 10x better than the anime.

itachi_
Thu, 02-12-2004, 05:40 AM
There aren&#39;t many good animes out &quot;there&quot;, but there are hell alot of awesome mangas... like Blade Of The Immortal, Samurai Legend, Vagabond, Rurouni Kenshin, Berserk etc...

PSJ
Thu, 02-12-2004, 06:42 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EpoC @ Feb 12 2004, 10:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I really hates this you know.
Anyone agrees with me?

Why can&#39;t someone like write a letter to TVtokyo and complain&#33; I don&#39;t know japanese so that would be very har for me.

I&#39;m pretty new to naruto, Iv&#39;e watched it for about 3-4 months now, and I just can&#39;t help myself from being depressed after every naruto episode, becuse I would have to wait for another week to see the next 20 minute show&#33;
hmm i got an idea for you maybe you could get a life? i heard they sell cheap ones in every mall there is. the rest of us got a life and can do other stuff to...

Legato 2057
Thu, 02-12-2004, 06:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 12 2004, 02:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hmm i got an idea for you maybe you could get a life? i heard they sell cheap ones in every mall there is. the rest of us got a life and can do other stuff to... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Thu, 02-12-2004, 07:31 AM
I to think they should have episodes like more than once a week. Before they show a new anime series they should have an army of episodes lined up for airing. But now its like america where the only show new episodes of their series on weekends only. lazy guys...

Aion
Thu, 02-12-2004, 10:00 AM
But if they had to do that, they would need more animation teams. Say hello to more korean teams lol.

villin
Thu, 02-12-2004, 10:03 AM
As much as I hate to admit it if we had more than 1 ep/week we would probably get tired of it faster. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

edit: Woot 1000 posts. I&#39;m a jounin. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Lys
Thu, 02-12-2004, 10:11 AM
Once a week is fine, I say. If there were more, quality would definitely go down, and I&#39;d much rather see one episode that looks pretty than two or three that are ugly. Plus, what would we do when the anime caught up with the manga? You&#39;d complain about filler episodes too. Or do you want to make the manga release more often too? Drawing 19 pages every week isn&#39;t enough of a work load for our beloved Kishimoto-sama?

While it would of course be lovely to have an unlimited supply of nice-looking Naruto episodes, it just isn&#39;t practical. I don&#39;t really think it&#39;s right to complain considering the work people obviously already put into making the series ^ˆ^ Find another anime or manga to enjoy, or you can do your homework&#33;&#33;

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:09 PM
Perhaps you are too used to american animation. Here they have new episodes all in a row, one day after the next. Then they go reruns and take a break to animate a new block of them.

I would rather just have a new episode every week continuously.

Mgslee
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:22 PM
I was about to say what Hatake Kakashi just mentioned

would you perfer a bunch of episodes concentrated at certain points of the year or constant eps through out the whole year. Same total number of eps in each scenario.

If you like the former just stop watching for a couple months and watch all those eps http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:26 PM
Heh, I introduced both my cousins to the anime and they loved it.

They burned through the episodes pretty quick, and now they have to wait every week for it like the rest of us.

It is a different experience I can tell you that, but then you just realize that most good shows only come out with new episodes once a week, japan, america, whatever.

I think the series is better though once a week, because it leaves the anime viewers in suspense.

Aegeon
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:55 PM
I don&#39;t know of any kind of show where there are new episodes every day/2-3 days much less an animated show(except maybe talk shows but there is no realy story). If you look at catoons in american or anime on toonami/adultswim the reason they show them everyday is because for the most part they have the whole completed series already. The story is already finished they just waited a few years and now it is ours too. And don&#39;t spend the whole week anticipating Naruto, instead just think of other things so when Naruto does come around it is just another thing to look forward of on Friday.

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:57 PM
Everyday after school, the Disney Afternoon episodes were new.....

You might be too young to remember those though.

They had reruns too don&#39;t get me wrong, but they did do runs of all new eps.

Mgslee
Fri, 02-13-2004, 02:13 AM
How would that help?

I have a GF and she wants more eps just as much as anyone else

itachi_
Fri, 02-13-2004, 03:13 AM
There are tons of other animes and specially manga, go reading/watching something else then naruto until naruto is released.

Power PMV
Fri, 02-13-2004, 05:11 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mgslee @ Feb 13 2004, 01:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How would that help?

I have a GF and she wants more eps just as much as anyone else </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
then she isn&#39;t doing her job well.

Get the Maxim control and it will be all good .

Stoopider
Fri, 02-13-2004, 07:54 AM
Imagine if they had Naruto twice a week
We&#39;ll be complaining that Naruto should come out three times a week&#33;
Then If they did pull out Naruto three times a week from their bums
We&#39;ll be complaining that Naruto should come out 4 times a week&#33;
Then if they pull out Naruto four times a week&#33;
We&#39;ll be complaining that Naruto Should come out 5 times a week&#33;
Then something miraculously happens and Naruto comes out 5 times a week&#33;
We&#39;ll be complaining that Naruto should Come out 6 times a Week&#33;
Then if they pull out Naruto 6 times a week&#33;
We&#39;ll be complaining that the quality of naruto sucks shit and wished that they did a better job instead of showing a crappy naruto more or less everyday.
Then if they make the quality of naruto better
We&#39;ll be complaining that they only show Naruto once a week.

PSJ
Fri, 02-13-2004, 07:58 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Feb 13 2004, 06:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i have a solution, get a girlfriend. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
he gotta get a life first...

TeLeKiNeSiS
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:15 AM
ah, the good ol&#39; times...when i first borrowed burned naruto from friends...before having to wait to download...took me a 3-day weekend to finish up to episode 48 or so, and then i had to start downloading myself. boo.

jing
Fri, 02-13-2004, 01:10 PM
i have a solution, get a girlfriend.

rEkKaShInObI
Sun, 02-15-2004, 06:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stoopider @ Feb 13 2004, 06:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Imagine if they had Naruto twice a week
We&#39;ll be complaining that the quality of naruto sucks shit and wished that they did a better job instead of showing a crappy naruto more or less everyday.
We&#39;ll be complaining that they only show Naruto once a week. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m real sorry but, please shut up. Now your complaining about us complaining. the point is, who cares.

Dank
Sun, 02-15-2004, 06:28 AM
The longer you wait for the eps, the more you enjoy them, ne? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif

PSJ
Sun, 02-15-2004, 06:49 AM
no not really if the release is late say it releases on sunday instead of friday or saturday you just gonna be pissed off... thats the reason to why the raw files exist. watch the raw and then wait for the sub.

Uzumaki Naruto
Sun, 02-15-2004, 06:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 15 2004, 05:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stoopider &#064; Feb 13 2004, 06:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Imagine if they had Naruto twice a week
We&#39;ll be complaining that they only show Naruto once a week. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m real sorry but, please shut up. Now your complaining about us complaining. the point is, who cares. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i dont think that it would be right if naruto came out more then once a week, bc then it would start to catch up to the manga, and it just wouldnt be right

Kyuubi_Rage
Sun, 02-15-2004, 07:03 AM
I&#39;ll cant wait for the episodes to come out, I&#39;ll just love naruto so much&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif

NoKKiE
Sun, 02-15-2004, 07:17 AM
well ... i dont know what country you&#39;re living in but in America we release new eps once a week too O_o unless they are like anime where they buy 50 eps in a row then they show 50 eps at once but if it&#39;s a new show (any show) they&#39;ll show it once a week

simpsons is on once a week, x-files was on once a week, friends was on once a week.. very few shows show twice a week and only company specific channels (disney, fox family, hbo) show more than that

itachi_
Sun, 02-15-2004, 07:18 AM
Just want to add that it&#39;s more exiting if it&#39;s just once per week.. if it would have been 2 or 3 releases then it wouldn&#39;t be the same &quot;feeling&quot;.

jing
Sun, 02-15-2004, 12:12 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 15 2004, 06:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just want to add that it&#39;s more exiting if it&#39;s just once per week.. if it would have been 2 or 3 releases then it wouldn&#39;t be the same &quot;feeling&quot;. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
ummm..... no i&#39;d rather have the 2 or 3 releases http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

EpoC
Sun, 02-15-2004, 01:11 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 13 2004, 06:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Feb 13 2004, 06:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i have a solution, get a girlfriend. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
he gotta get a life first... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
HAHA&#33;
I think I may do that. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

I&#39;m going to get a life,
A girlfriend or maybe 2 of them.
Cut my hair and get a job.
And then stop watching naruto until the whole series is out on DVD.
Then I will Buy the whole series, becuse I have money from the job I got. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 02-16-2004, 05:10 AM
If there was 2 a week, i guess anbu and aone would be busting their asses out subbing it. but hey, play final fantasy XI and time goes by faster =D

Power PMV
Mon, 02-16-2004, 05:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 16 2004, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If there was 2 a week, i guess anbu and aone would be busting their asses out subbing it. but hey, play final fantasy XI and time goes by faster =D </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
..or get a life, it is cheaper than FFXI http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

KakashiSensei
Mon, 02-16-2004, 06:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 16 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 16 2004, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If there was 2 a week, i guess anbu and aone would be busting their asses out subbing it. but hey, play final fantasy XI and time goes by faster =D </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
..or get a life, it is cheaper than FFXI http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
All I have to say is LOL

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 02-16-2004, 07:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 16 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 16 2004, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If there was 2 a week, i guess anbu and aone would be busting their asses out subbing it. but hey, play final fantasy XI and time goes by faster =D </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
..or get a life, it is cheaper than FFXI http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I got one man, but you wouldnt know.

.akai
Mon, 02-16-2004, 12:07 PM
One episode per week is reasonable... considering alot of work is required to animate the show. Moreover, naruto isn&#39;t the only anime, TVTokyo needs to provide slots for other animes as well.
More episodes per week also means that the anime would end sooner.

Let&#39;s say now, if we are having 3 episodes per week, I guess there will still be people asking for more...like &quot;why can&#39;t we have naruto everyday??&quot; and things like that.

Raven
Mon, 02-16-2004, 12:08 PM
I guess the answer is: there will never be a situation that will totally satisfy every single person, but that&#39;s the case with every single aspect of life.