PDA

View Full Version : Blade The Immortal

itachi_
Thu, 02-12-2004, 05:04 AM
Hell yeah that would be a great anime, and they can have it broadcasted at late nights. Then we would have one more samurai anime to rely on, exept kenshin, pmk.. Don't you think that it should be animated? anyone know if there is a team that have already began animate it?

Munsu
Thu, 02-12-2004, 05:06 AM
I'm about to start reading the manga... but many of the people that have recommended it to me wish it would be animated

Vagabond
Thu, 02-12-2004, 05:08 AM
The manga has been out long enough. If they were gonna make an anime they would have done it by now. I also kinda wish they would do that for lone wolf and cub and vagabond but i know that won't happen.

EDIT: Actually you never know. Didn't the berserk manga start in like the 80's?

itachi_
Thu, 02-12-2004, 06:59 AM
Now i'm a little bit confused.... i can't seem to find out how to read Blade of the immortal manga that i downloaded, Darkhorse is distributing it so, is it western style of reading left-right, or japanese-manga style, right-left? I seriously can't find out i've been checking alot of pages but both ways of reading seems to be correct.. I haven't seen a clear sign by for example, a sentence error.. so anyone know if Blade Of The Immortal is manga-style reading or western? if you don't know that assume then? is it possible that darkhorse have changed the way of reading when they began distributing, that should't be the thing, right?

Munsu
Thu, 02-12-2004, 07:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Feb 12 2004, 04:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
EDIT: Actually you never know. Didn&#39;t the berserk manga start in like the 80&#39;s? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yep, I think 88 or 89... not sure though

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-12-2004, 07:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 12 2004, 05:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Now i&#39;m a little bit confused.... i can&#39;t seem to find out how to read Blade of the immortal manga that i downloaded, Darkhorse is distributing it so, is it western style of reading left-right, or japanese-manga style, right-left? I seriously can&#39;t find out i&#39;ve been checking alot of pages but both ways of reading seems to be correct.. I haven&#39;t seen a clear sign by for example, a sentence error.. so anyone know if Blade Of The Immortal is manga-style reading or western? if you don&#39;t know that assume then? is it possible that darkhorse have changed the way of reading when they began distributing, that should&#39;t be the thing, right? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
where did you download Blade of the immortal from?

itachi_
Thu, 02-12-2004, 07:48 AM
DC++ and Mirc

How come?

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-12-2004, 07:55 AM
Cause i must have Blade. I like samurais and Manji seems cool.

I cant wait for when my brothers laptop gets back from reparetion then we can download a lot of mangas.

Itachi can you send vol.1 of Blade so i can se whats is like.

itachi_
Thu, 02-12-2004, 07:58 AM
I can send you one chapter if it ain&#39;t too troublesome... but why not download by yourself,, go to the hub called [SWE] Panda Anime..

Hakeem_21
Thu, 02-12-2004, 08:05 AM
Swed panda anime is it in DC? Our pc sucks thats why we cant dowload stuff from DC,suprnova. We use my brother laptop and his laptop is broken and because of that i havent watched PMK and other anime i follow. Thats why i asked if you can send Blade.
I&#39;ll give you my msn adress if you want to send. Or if you know a site where i can dowload Blade let me know.

itachi_
Thu, 02-12-2004, 09:02 AM
You know Vagabond, Vagabond the manga is just a biography about musashi, i&#39;ve already read the book so why read some stupid manga...