PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 51-60 Problems Viewing

Kemono
Wed, 02-11-2004, 12:26 PM
I had put my 51-53 that I had downloaded earlier and renamed them so they worked, then when I 54 and 55 finished downloading I closed Bit Torrent and tried to view them. Both real1 and Windows Media player wouldn't play them and when I played them in DIVX player the picture freezes every few seconds, I have all of the latest drivers (DIVX 5.1.1, xvid 1.0.0 rc1). Thanks in advance.

hiroshi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 09:10 AM
Tried opening the files in the AviC program to see what extension it's been associated with? It's located in your Xvid directory, try changing the extensions to DivX and clicking apply, then playing the file and see if it works.

If not, try downloading the ffdshow codec pack, which has been suggested a million times by someone and appears to do the trick quite well too.

Kemono
Thu, 02-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Thanks but I should of mentioned it in my last post but I didn't think about it. I have the latest version of ffdshow and it didn't help and it's set to DX50 and I've tried DIVX in avic but it didn't help. My avics a bit old (v1.00) but I doubt that matters. A friend of mine suggested finishing downloading all of the files and seeing if that made it work (best looking suggestion seeing as it's moved onto 57 and 56 isn't working either). I do have the torrent window closed when I try aswell, and the error message windows media player gives is "Windows Media Player encountered an unknown error." and Real1 gives "A General Error has occurred. ClassFactory cannot supply requested class". Don't know if that helps any. Thanks again.

hiroshi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 09:31 AM
o_O;

Is this a batch file? Are you trying to watch the files before the batch completes? Or are you downloading each of them one by one?

The unknown error is strange, normally it happens if the file is corrupt or incomplete. Have you tried using GSpot ('http://www.headbands.com/gspot/') to diagnose the file? Tell me what it reports.

hiroshi
Fri, 02-13-2004, 02:04 AM
Oh i see. If it's a batch i wouldn't be surprised if you had a problem playing them.

BitTorrent dosn't download in a linear fashion. It downloads whatever it can find, and chunks the information. Which means for the batch downloads, it could do part of one episode, then a part of a different episode, then go back to the other episode, etc.

I would simply wait for the batch to finish =P
btw, can you do a screen dump for G-Spot? I would have a better understanding of what it means by bad frame data that way. As it normally supplies more information regarding it, and the place which states is makes a difference too. Such as if it was in the rendering, video, audio, or file length section etc.

Kemono
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:44 AM
It&#39;s the 51-60 bulk torrent, but as I read my original post I realize I made a big mistake when I said </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>54 and 55 finished downloading</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> What I acutually ment was it appears to me that they are finished, meaning they are about the right size and bit torrent has moved on to the next file in the pack so I just assumed. Gspot says &quot;Bad in frame data&quot;. Thanks again.