PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Manga -> Anime..

PSJ
Wed, 02-11-2004, 04:42 AM
do you think they have done the characters in the right colors and the right way in the anime based on the manga? or do you got anyhthing to complain on?

i presonally dont like the coloring of the sound 4 they look to weird in those colors... esspecially sakon his skin is blue http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif that just looks to weird to me...

primalspas
Wed, 02-11-2004, 04:56 AM
the one thing that pisses me off is how much they elongate some episodes. They change 2 chapters into like 15 episodes, namely the naruto training sequence.

But the one thing that i did like is how they made konohomaru into, what looks like, a damn good ninja. He is suposed to be like 4-5 or so but in the last episode he was making observations and making correct conclusions rather quickly, which he should since he is the third's grandson, and the third had to be uberpowerful in his prime since he kicked ass as an old man.

PSJ
Wed, 02-11-2004, 05:01 AM
yea the 3rd was also known as the professor and if konohamaru is like 3rd he will become a strong ninja but i think he is a little older than 5 wsnt he more like 8? it would seem that way since a 4 year old doesnt act the way konohamaru does, believe me i know i have to smaller brothers... one of them are alot like the early konohamaru.... a brat basiclly...

primalspas
Wed, 02-11-2004, 05:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 11 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yea the 3rd was also known as the professor and if konohamaru is like 3rd he will become a strong ninja but i think he is a little older than 5 wsnt he more like 8? it would seem that way since a 4 year old doesnt act the way konohamaru does, believe me i know i have to smaller brothers... one of them are alot like the early konohamaru.... a brat basiclly... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
either way for an eight year old konohomaru is pretty damn astute. If there is a time jump (which i sincerely hope there is) I want to see how powerful konohomaru becomes, maybe he will surpass the third, which would be just uber.

PSJ
Wed, 02-11-2004, 05:10 AM
well to surpass the 3rd is a little to much maybe but i would like to see a time jump to a grown naruto with super skills.. i also would like to see more or gaara i wanna know if he changed or not.

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-11-2004, 05:12 AM
Konohamaru is really the only other person who wants the Hokage title other than Naruto. Sasuke just wants to kill Itachi, so Naruto doesn&#39;t have tor eally worry about him.

Since Konohamaru and Naruto have the same long term goal, they will butt heads sooner or later.

To be fair I bet Naruto will make it a rule that he isn&#39;t allowed to tap into the ninetails chakra.

PSJ
Wed, 02-11-2004, 05:30 AM
that sounds good... where did you find that brain hatake? where can i buy one? lol you got many theories that sounds good.. like narutos family thing.

itachi_
Wed, 02-11-2004, 05:57 AM
As stated previously... more blood... We need more blood in the anime to live up to the expetations, Man naruto shouldn&#39;t be for 13-14 years old kids.... increase the blood-level&#33;

Yondaime
Wed, 02-11-2004, 06:02 AM
they should jump to when Naruto and the gang are 21 years old and they are all assigned their own genin or Chunin students.....with Konohamaru as Naruto&#39;s Student.....that would be cool.....Sakura should either be dead or have biggert boobs.....come on...she should be of some use to the audience. hahahha

itachi_
Wed, 02-11-2004, 06:06 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yondaime @ Feb 11 2004, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> they should jump to when Naruto and the gang are 21 years old and they are all assigned their own genin or Chunin students.....with Konohamaru as Naruto&#39;s Student.....that would be cool.....Sakura should either be dead or have biggert boobs.....come on...she should be of some use to the audience. hahahha </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
To follow your post, They should change the whole series, they should make it more serious and not so lame with all these comedian-shatter.... Let&#39;s throw the bullshit and get serious, more fights to death, and more realictic jutsus&#33;

littlecooldude
Wed, 02-11-2004, 06:49 AM
I&#39;m just sad to see all the blood gone. It really does effect the intensity of the story.

Vagabond
Wed, 02-11-2004, 06:51 AM
Yeah i wonder how they are gonna handle it in the tsunade arc. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Power PMV
Wed, 02-11-2004, 06:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Feb 11 2004, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah i wonder how they are gonna handle it in the tsunade arc. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
they will make Tsunade scared of chocolate instead of blood http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

jing
Wed, 02-11-2004, 07:02 AM
arghh they messed up genma&#39;s hair&#33; supposed to look blond. not brown thats so sick.

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-11-2004, 08:50 AM
Yeah Tsunade&#39;s phobia will have to be toned down a little bit. I don&#39;t think they showed THAT much blood, but that is a pretty intense theme there.

I always thought Gemma had blonde hair too, sucks that they gave him shit color brown.

Legendary Nin
Wed, 02-11-2004, 08:51 AM
The sound 4 and Orochimaru.The anime isn&#39;t doing him justice imo.

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-11-2004, 09:05 AM
I was hoping they would make Orochimaru more demented and scary, but then again, they can&#39;t exactly go to far with that since it is on television and not a manga.

I just hope they don&#39;t tone down Itachi&#39;s mange sharingan torture stuff.

L8r
Wed, 02-11-2004, 09:32 AM
i wonder how they will make the Neji vs. spider dude( forgot his name )
i mean he gets a spear through the gut....

but then again Kakashi put a hole through Haku in the manga

one more thing tho http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

WE NEED <span style='color:red'>BLOOD</span> http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif i mean come on its a war going on
&quot;lets kill evry1 but dont show any blood&quot;? thats just WRONG

KakashiSensei
Wed, 02-11-2004, 12:46 PM
For me personally I think they did them in the right colours b/c Kishimoto was involved right?? I also watched the anime first so any colouring from them just looks right for me.

But i love both.

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-11-2004, 12:52 PM
yeah I guess you are right. I guess that the mangaka has to oversee that kind of stuff..at least I bet they call him up often asking what color to make different people&#39;s hair, etc...

As for the Neji-Kidoumaru fight, I am not sure the anime will change too much of that. They might not focus on the spearing too much thats all.

BakaShinji
Thu, 02-12-2004, 02:00 AM
More blood.

Why is Tatuya&#39;s hair red???&#33;?&#33; It&#39;s supposed to be blond&#33;

Though anime does add some interesting action sequences - like the part where the Hokage chitchats with Oro while combining the elements. I don&#39;t remember that in the manga.

But more blood.
Oro knifing himself is lame bloodage.

maybe they&#39;re saving it for later?

XwingRob
Thu, 02-12-2004, 02:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Yondaime @ Feb 11 2004, 05:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> they should jump to when Naruto and the gang are 21 years old and they are all assigned their own genin or Chunin students.....with Konohamaru as Naruto&#39;s Student.....that would be cool.....Sakura should either be dead or have biggert boobs.....come on...she should be of some use to the audience. hahahha </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
If there is going to be a time jump. I think it should be when Naruto is around 18, he should be Jounin by then. And yes he would be in charge of Konohamaru, the girl, and that drowsy kid. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 02:38 AM
About the hair thing...I always thought they would color them according to the 4 Beasts that represent each direction....

North - Genbu, the Green Turtle

South - Suzaku, the Red Phoenix

East - Seiryuu, the Blue Dragon

West - Byakko, the White Tiger.

So if you match those up by the Gates that each Sound 4 member represents that means that...

Tayuya should have Green Hair

Jiroubou should have Red Hair

Kidoumaru should have Blue Hair

Sakon should have White Hair

I didn&#39;t pay much attention in Episode 69, but I know that maybe Jiroubou and Sakon are kind of right..

itachi_
Thu, 02-12-2004, 04:26 AM
If they would follow the manga then everybody will have blond or black hair.. and white&amp;black clothes

Hayate
Thu, 02-12-2004, 04:49 AM
Tayuya&#39;s hair looks shitty...

that alone makes the anime suck

Legendary Nin
Thu, 02-12-2004, 05:04 AM
Tayuya would look wicked with pink hair,and of course animated better.

PSJ
Thu, 02-12-2004, 06:21 AM
i dont care really if tayuya looks hot or not she is just a simple side character and all the hentai fanboys really should stop crying over her.

Uchiha
Thu, 02-12-2004, 06:25 AM
isn&#39;t Tayuya a boy? I&#39;ve always thought all of the 4 sounds were guys http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Legendary Nin
Thu, 02-12-2004, 06:28 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 12 2004, 06:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont care really if tayuya looks hot or not she is just a simple side character and all the hentai fanboys really should stop crying over her. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
It has nothing to do with that.In the manga her character looks much stronger,aggresive,and suits the part.In the anime she seems more passive and weak than Sakura.

itachi_
Thu, 02-12-2004, 06:30 AM
Female ninjas shouldn&#39;t be that strong physically, it makes sense. What about her, a sound ninja, hmmpf.

Legendary Nin
Thu, 02-12-2004, 06:32 AM
You don&#39;t need a strong physical body to look strong,the eyes can make a difference.

PSJ
Thu, 02-12-2004, 06:35 AM
you have seen like 3 secs of her she didnt talk thats all she got a cooler chracter than the others she doesnt say &quot; RAAH&quot; when powering up and doing that weird trinagle like the others did.

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Well the females are definetly being underused now...Other than Tayuya we haven&#39;t seen a female in what...4 or 5 months?

I think that eventually Sakura and Hinata will have a break out role, same with Ino and probably Tenten.

PSJ
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:08 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BakaShinji @ Feb 12 2004, 07:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

But more blood.
Oro knifing himself is lame bloodage.

maybe they&#39;re saving it for later? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
lol yea i hope they save it up for the tsunade part and turn the show into a scary splatter show with body parts flying and blood everywhere http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

if they tone down tsunade it will just be crap how do you tone down a phobia? and they probably will make the sword through stomach stuff a little less bloody and violent...

KakashiSensei
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:19 PM
Well the blood thing makes sense, it all depends what time they are on TV, If its really late at night or early aftenoon. but b/c its on during the evening (I assume) itwould have moderate violence and blood, Not to much for the Japanese children (i guess) and enough to satisfy the adults who like action.

BakaShinji
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:20 PM
yea - the boobage is at a minimum now... sad... tayuya&#39;s not really a girl anyways.

haha - but yea, at least she didn&#39;t go &#39;raaaahrrrrlolipops&#39;&#33;

well I guess the 6 and 7 years old watching don&#39;t watch it for the blood, or boobage anyways...

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:28 PM
Well, I just watch it for the fight scenes now. Since we know what is going to happen I just want to see what kind of treatment the anime is getting. I also like how they extend scenes and add in some bonus stuff.

itachi_
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:13 PM
If we just could&#39;ve changed the story a little bit... Naruto and the others beeing like 19-22 years old... kakashi and those like 33-36 and they could have had more deadly jutsus.... BLOOD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; change the schedule for the broadcasting then, i don&#39;t think that naruto is for small kids (11-14), or is it me beeing wrong ?

PSJ
Thu, 02-12-2004, 01:28 PM
umm this isnt about changing the whole concept of the show i asked for opinions on the work they did on bring the manga to life with the animations not what you dont like about the original story there is a seperate thread about that in the naruot open discussion i think.

PSJ
Fri, 02-13-2004, 06:09 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 13 2004, 05:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well, I just watch it for the fight scenes now. Since we know what is going to happen I just want to see what kind of treatment the anime is getting. I also like how they extend scenes and add in some bonus stuff. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
me to its cool how they animate some stuff, like the nine tails chakra in neji battle and tree jumping in ep 70

itachi_
Fri, 02-13-2004, 07:21 AM
Just that it was too much of it, though it was nice animated, but like 60 % of the anime they&#39;re jumping from one tree to another, annoying, and worst of all, they never misses the arm of the trees

Insomniac
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:36 AM
Tayuya is the girl in the sound 4.

as for the manga being better then anime i&#39;d say the anime WOULD be better if we were able to rely on the quality of episodes...

ie. 71 having Oro look like a fatman and so badly drawn, the manga we&#39;re assured of quality of animation.

itachi_
Fri, 02-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Yeah right... I &quot;hope&quot; that there must have been some major problems with the preview, or those damn koreans gonna or have already done episode 71

Boogster
Fri, 02-13-2004, 01:09 PM
What&#39;s the pre-occupation with blood, perchance?

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-14-2004, 02:35 AM
yeah, in the manga blood was pouring out all over the ground. I think the anime just zoomed into the upper body.

I imagine for Tsunade&#39;s blood-phobia, she will still be scared of it, but it won&#39;t be quite as demented as in the manga.

XwingRob
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:34 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boogster @ Feb 13 2004, 12:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What&#39;s the pre-occupation with blood, perchance? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Hmm...its a bit more realistic.
I don&#39;t want to see walls splatter with blood or anything, but in ninja fighting there should be more blood due to their weapons and what not.
Hehe...remember the part where Haku gets hit by chidori. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Feb 14 2004, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah right... I &quot;hope&quot; that there must have been some major problems with the preview, or those damn koreans gonna or have already done episode 71 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
what the hell is all this shit about orochimaru in preview? i watched it and couldnt find him.... post a screencapture someone?

EDIT: lol i saw it now it was cut out in the saiyaman raw for some reason they started with sasuke there... i htink its only in that angle he looks fat. at least i hope so he is so cute normally http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif JK&#33;

XwingRob
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:32 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 14 2004, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah, in the manga blood was pouring out all over the ground. I think the anime just zoomed into the upper body.

I imagine for Tsunade&#39;s blood-phobia, she will still be scared of it, but it won&#39;t be quite as demented as in the manga. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Personally, the real thing I hate about lack of blood is that, it teaches idiot children that nothing happens when you punch someone or whatever.

sangai
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:46 PM
true about the blood and kids thing