PDA

View Full Version : Is Naruto your favorite Anime?

Jiraiy4
Tue, 02-10-2004, 12:02 PM
Just wondering if Naruto is/was everyones' favorite anime or not. I like Great Teacher Onizuka, Get Backers, and Hikaru No Go better than Naruto as of now (eps 1-69), but I know Naruto "could" be my favorite later and further into the story. Naruto is basically rank 4 on my top anime list, but it has the potential to be number 1. Anyways...just vote yes or no, and if you voted "no" please state which anime(s) you liked better~

Power PMV
Tue, 02-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Of the ones that are currently being aired, Naruto is my favorite. But my all time favorite is Rurouni Kenshin.

kimunist
Tue, 02-10-2004, 12:03 PM
ehhh...i think i like Hunter X Hunter more than Naruto

although HxH has its slow points, and its OVA short endings are irritating, not to mention the tv series abrupt ending( until i realized it was continued by OVAs)

Naruto is close though

Jiraiy4
Tue, 02-10-2004, 12:19 PM
Yea Naruto is my fav. airing one...well I don't know any other airing animes besides Naruto (you mind naming some examples?). I never saw Hunter X Hunter, and iunno man...I think Naruto was 100x better than Kenshin.

Assassin
Tue, 02-10-2004, 12:42 PM
*sigh* another pole.......can't u ppl make other topics? this seems to b a pattern, where every few weeks GW gets a whole bunch of poles on topics like "who's sexier" or "who has longer legs".........no offense to u dude, but i never saw the point of those topics.

well anyway, naruto is one of my favourites.....like power pmv, i think kenshin was also amazing...except the last ark, which is probably y naruto is on the same level as RK....that last ark totally sucked. it had too much of a dbz feel, where tehres ALWAYS someone stronger out there no matter what.....makes being the battousai pretty pointless. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

ps: i also loved gundam seed

84K4
Tue, 02-10-2004, 12:45 PM
Orochiban ebichu!!!!!!!!!... Excel Saga and spin-off.

Kakashi-Senpai
Wed, 02-11-2004, 02:55 AM
Naruto is one of my favourite but alchemist seem to be better now.

Favourites:
Naruto
Full Metal Panic!
Full Metal Alchemist
Azumanga Diaoh
Hajime No Ippo

Krbadass
Wed, 02-11-2004, 03:01 AM
repeat topic.

Noir
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:13 PM
It is mine but I can't resist to recommend all to Great Teacher Onizuka. It was my favourite anime until Naruto. My 2nd fave, a great anime through & through.

Power PMV
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:16 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Noir @ Feb 11 2004, 12:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It is mine but I can&#39;t resist to recommend all to Great Teacher Onizuka. It was my favourite anime until Naruto. My 2nd fave, a great anime through &amp; through. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
What about Noir? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif I thought that one was your favorite.

jing
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:17 PM
my fav&#33;

kage_bunshin
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:17 PM
this is the first Anime i&#39;ve ever watched seriously and kept in touch with. It all started when my friend forced me to watch it coz the ps2 was broken... it turned out to be a defining moment in my life.... the beginning of me watching anime... so yeah naruto is my fav http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:20 PM
Naruto is good right now. No my favorite and not the best, so I voted no.

My favorites:

Hajime no Ippo
Cowboy Bebop
Visions of Escaflowne

Mut
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:26 PM
my all time favorite is cowboy bebop.

but my other ones are (in no particular order):
naruto
gundam wing
fmp&#33;
fmp&#33; fumoffu
gto live action

what else...

rEkKaShInObI
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:27 PM
It&#39;d have to be between Gundam Wing and Flame of Recca.

Jiraiy4
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Escaflowne was mad good, it would almost be in my top 5, but I juss couldn&#39;t stand the drawing...especially the way he drew the characters&#39; nose. Anways what&#39;s Hajime no Ippo about?

Hatake Kakashi
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:31 PM
Hajime no Ippo is a boxing anime, wait no..it is THE boxing anime.

Has it all action, comedy, drama, it&#39;s a classic.

HimizujinEternia
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:35 PM
There are exactly 3 animes that I rank above Naruto ATM

3.) Fullmetal Alchemist (I like where the story is going, entertaining series)
2.) LastEXILE (Damn good story, characters, and animation)
1.) Scrapped Princess (My all time favorite, I call it a must see among anime.)

Someonemanr
Wed, 02-11-2004, 01:39 PM
My all-time favorite is Cowboy Bebop, but Naruto is my favorite of the moment. After Naruto it&#39;d probably be either Trigun or One Piece, actually I&#39;d say Berserk, but when I say that I mean the manga, the anime was good, but the Manga is like 5 times better.