PDA

View Full Version : what happens to the tournement

Junichiro
Tue, 02-10-2004, 10:27 AM
just answer "they continue" , "they postpone" or "they have to retake" do not spoil, i wanted to ask this in open naruto discution, but thought that a title there might spoil something for me.

do they continue the tourniment later on?

Power PMV
Tue, 02-10-2004, 10:30 AM
ask in Naruto Discussion, here you are asking for a spoiler for other people. I hope no one answers you here or the mods will get pissed.

rEkKaShInObI
Tue, 02-10-2004, 11:11 AM
its over, like genma said.

Kakashi-Senpai
Tue, 02-10-2004, 11:47 AM
Think american idol, they only get one try in the audition. The judges will decide on the results later.

nark
Tue, 02-10-2004, 11:54 AM
They decide to have a party instead. And gaara gets promoted to hokage status. Also, sakura-chaaaan decides that she is gonna be a missing nin. Naruto falls in love with kohamaru and they get married. THe anime ends soon afterwards.

kimunist
Tue, 02-10-2004, 11:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Junichiro @ Feb 10 2004, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> just answer &quot;they continue&quot; , &quot;they postpone&quot; or &quot;they have to retake&quot; do not spoil, i wanted to ask this in open naruto discution, but thought that a title there might spoil something for me.

do they continue the tourniment later on? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
you should watch episode 68 again if ur so unsure...

if genma says its over, its over...

i mean he already said sasuke was at the chuunin level, i think they already know who is...

so why need the tourny anymore?

and i dont think temari will face shino after the HUGE sand-sound vs leaf war...