PDA

View Full Version : What do you mostly use to download your stuff?

Kakashi_sensei
Mon, 02-09-2004, 06:51 AM
just wonderin =P

i use bittorrent ALOT.. and irc is good too... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/cool.gif

Munsu
Mon, 02-09-2004, 06:53 AM
IRC... if you know your way around IRC there is nothing that compares in my opinon... you can find just about any anime series out there

Toruxxx
Mon, 02-09-2004, 06:55 AM
BitTorrent ere but im getting into that Shareaza at the mo giving that ago

PSJ
Mon, 02-09-2004, 07:01 AM
i only use bt maybe kazaa sometimes if i need songs....

r3n
Mon, 02-09-2004, 07:17 AM
i use BT for everything. suprnova.org is my onestop source http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

and then anime.mircx.com for latest anime releases http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

itachi_
Mon, 02-09-2004, 07:43 AM
DC++ for movies and music
IRC for anime, manga, anime ost's

Kumiriko
Mon, 02-09-2004, 08:43 AM
I started with kazaa. But it took so long some times to get em. so i went. hay why dont i go right to the source. looked up the subbing groups and all of them use BT. Bit torrent is a life saver

Uzumaki Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 08:52 AM
i use bittorrent. i used to use kazaa but i deleted that from my comp a while ago.

i think i might start to use it again though.

i never was used to mirc so i have to learn

Jman
Mon, 02-09-2004, 09:24 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Feb 9 2004, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i use bittorrent. i used to use kazaa but i deleted that from my comp a while ago.

i think i might start to use it again though.

i never was used to mirc so i have to learn </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
You should get Kaaza Lite K++.

itachi_
Mon, 02-09-2004, 09:29 AM
Here in sweden most of the people i know only uses DC++, no one uses shitty kazaa, why is the canadians and americans so used to kazaa, it&#39;s rare to see americans i dc hubs, how come, because DC++ is obvious much better

villin
Mon, 02-09-2004, 09:52 AM
I mainly use BT these days but on rare occasions I resort to KaZaa. Kazaalite K++ is the only version of that I would even considering using.
I have used various other peer to peer sources but I found severe faults in each.
DC was a favorite choice for a few years but with the rediculous restrictions people began implementing into their hubs I soured on that.
I found FTP to be less than helpful because I was always the source of the transfers and rarely found anything I didn&#39;t have. This is mostly my own fault as I have almost a 1.5 terabytes of anime, movies and other media.
I tried to use mIRC a few years ago but I found it clumsy and difficult to use so I abandoned it for other more user friendly programs.

rEkKaShInObI
Mon, 02-09-2004, 09:59 AM
I guess were kinda scared of being sued by the RIAA? To get music and everything i try n get it off a site, but it doesnt gaurantee my safetly. But given the chance i will assassinate their leader =D.

Legendary Nin
Mon, 02-09-2004, 12:46 PM
Everyone I know uses kazaalite for some pron.Lots of that asiasn stuff,you know,Miko Lee,Avena Lee,probably some Jade Hsu,Kobe Tai,Asia Carrera,the regulars.Ok,I think I&#39;ll stop.But don&#39;t try and say you haven&#39;t d/l one video.I mean,these girls are hot,so its ok every once and awhile to look into it.Every guy has to watch these videos a few times in his life,its a part of growing up,the initiation to adulthood.And if your grown up,well,whatever.

Jman
Mon, 02-09-2004, 12:58 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Feb 9 2004, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Everyone I know uses kazaalite for some pron.Lots of that asiasn stuff,you know,Miko Lee,Avena Lee,probably some Jade Hsu,Kobe Tai,Asia Carrera,the regulars. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Heheh good stuff. And btw you forgot Tera Patrick.

Power PMV
Tue, 02-10-2004, 02:17 AM
I use mostly BT, sometimes Kazaa Lite ++ or mIRC.

.akai
Tue, 02-10-2004, 07:33 AM
Only Bittorrent....I don&#39;t use kazaalite anymore.

Pervert - Sennin
Tue, 02-10-2004, 07:58 AM
I am gonna have to say bittorent, and IRC, but my vote will gote to IRC because I use it more. I like IRC better anyway.

Uzumaki Naruto
Wed, 02-11-2004, 02:33 AM
i use only bitorrent, and the source where i get all of my dleds are at suprnova and at downloadnaime and sometimes at gotwoot well whoever gets new naruto eps i go to

Kakashi_sensei
Thu, 02-12-2004, 10:23 AM
whoa.. alotta ppl use bittorrent to download stuff

i haven&#39;t used FTP for a loooong time, i don&#39;t know any good servers

KakashiSensei
Thu, 02-12-2004, 10:33 AM
I mostly use the Newsgroups for everything. They are sooo good for finding what you need.

Elite Hentai
Fri, 02-13-2004, 10:40 AM
For most of things I use Bittorrent. I only use Kazaa for pr0n and music (unless I can get it from suprnova.org)