PDA

View Full Version : Torrent-link with only Inane

TwisT
Mon, 02-09-2004, 02:25 AM
Is there any torrent-link with all Naruto vol with only Inane releses?? I have every chapter but they are from diffrent translators.. I want only Inane but it will be very boring to download evey chapter 1 by 1..

I would like ether to have vol1.zip, vol2.zip or vol1-20.zip.. you get the idé..

Ninja
Mon, 02-09-2004, 02:47 AM
Inane went back and released the full Vol 16 and two chapters in Vol 15 (Can't remember which ones)

That is all i know, might have more old chapter released by now since this is an old news.

Mut
Mon, 02-09-2004, 02:50 AM
i don't know if inane started scanslating naruto from ch. 1. cuz i've looked everywhere for it but couldn't find it. i might be wrong though.

AlbinoFury
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:52 AM
yeh its went through phases with different groups doing it. so inane didnt do it from the beggining. Its been kind of a progression from other rougher groups to the near perfection that inane gives us. I love the new color cover thing btw, so kickass of an add on.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:55 AM
I think so far Toriyama World did it, Akatsuki did it I think, null did it, manga section might have, Orange Tangerine did it, the best by far is INANE.

sangai
Mon, 02-09-2004, 12:25 PM
inane truly the best

did a group go back and rerelease a high quality version i thought it was inane but can't rember