PDA

View Full Version : would anyone mind helping me w/ mirc??

kurosen
Sun, 02-08-2004, 12:32 PM
im looking for someone to help me get the ANBU AonE naruto episodes (the first 60 *ouch*) ... im not good at mIRC... but if someone has a type of IM service, and those naruto eps, and would be kind enough to help me with it, it would be very much appreciated... sorry for being such a noob... X_X

Munsu
Mon, 02-09-2004, 05:18 AM
what do you need to know about mIRC?? there are plenty of tutorials around... most of them pretty good

Also read the sticky thread on this forum about mIRC

itachi_
Fri, 02-13-2004, 03:10 AM
If you're going with the bots just xdcc list them, /msg AonE|botname xdcc list. to get the packet #, then when you have decided what episode you want then just /msg AonE|botname xdcc send #(number)... if you're going with the fservs type !list or @find then copy that /ctcp command and paste.

NoKKiE
Fri, 02-13-2004, 06:21 AM
if you get on a fserve and type help it'll tell you a whole lot, type triggers to get onto the fserves.. type !list to get a list of triggers... from there it's pretty easy =)

or.. just use bit torrent, it's much easier

chaos4ever
Sun, 02-22-2004, 02:29 AM
if you get on an fserv on mirc, the commands more or less follows the MSDOS ftp program. shouldn't have any issues there. but then, typing 'help' whenever in doubt never hurts...