PDA

View Full Version : i'm so sorry i did that, and question about season

Junichiro
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:01 AM
i'm so sorry, i fell into temptaion and downloaded naruto from another place (not going to mention it). it was horrible so i deleted it and got it from here. the worst thing was i only needed to wait the time it took to download and watch it. i have learend my leason, even if others are out first the ones here will be better and are worth it.

my second part is a question about seasons. i only stared downloading when the third started so i dont know much about it so can anyone tell me when this season will end and if it is like the US's where it will stop in may/june and start a new one in september/october. -hope that is comprehensible with all of my stupidity and mis-spellings

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:05 AM
seasons in japan dont really exist. they will usually take like a week or two off and then will start the new season.

there are three seasons as is. 69 episodes so far.

KevKoN
Sun, 02-08-2004, 09:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Feb 8 2004, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> seasons in japan dont really exist. they will usually take like a week or two off and then will start the new season.

there are three seasons as is. 69 episodes so far. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
seasons do exist in japan. a season is 13 weeks or 13 episodes, but most anime seasons are 26 episodes. sometimes they take a week break after a season. but a lot of anime start at the exact same time, which is a beginning of a season. after an anime has started they basically just go their own ways season-wise, but usually stick to the 13/26 season rule.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 09:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KevKoN @ Feb 8 2004, 08:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi &#064; Feb 8 2004, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> seasons in japan dont really exist. they will usually take like a week or two off and then will start the new season.

there are three seasons as is. 69 episodes so far. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
seasons do exist in japan. a season is 13 weeks or 13 episodes, but most anime seasons are 26 episodes. sometimes they take a week break after a season. but a lot of anime start at the exact same time, which is a beginning of a season. after an anime has started they basically just go their own ways season-wise, but usually stick to the 13/26 season rule. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
thats what i meant. like i meant there wasnt a clear defeintion to a season like in the US.

a good rukle of thumb is, one season ends when a new opening sequence is used.

i didnt mean literally there wasnt any seasons.

haha im an idiot

Xollence
Mon, 02-09-2004, 02:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Feb 8 2004, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> seasons in japan dont really exist. they will usually take like a week or two off and then will start the new season.

Hey, off topic, but what program did you use for your avatar?

pavi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:44 AM
dont forget,
26 eps for 1 season = half a yr
52 weeks = 1 yr, and 52 divided by 2 is 26
so every yr has 2 seasons of shows

(unless they go by 13 eps a season)

Uzumaki Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:59 AM
most big animes have 26 episodes per season

TeLeKiNeSiS
Mon, 02-09-2004, 01:39 PM
mm sometimes its quite weird though...they change the opening but not the closing...and then vice versa..

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 01:42 PM
They change them mostly for the different arcs that are going on.

Rock was fitting for the first Wave Country Arc. Haru Kanata was a damn good fight music song, so it was fitting for the First 2 parts of the Chuunin Exam.

This new one...well it was cool at first and it goes well with the opening animation, but its not my favorite.

The endings have all been good though.

Love the foreshadowing lyrics in Harmony that I think a lot of people who complained about the song, will get what it means now. I know some people didn&#39;t like it and said it had no revelance to Naruto, but it does.

NoKKiE
Mon, 02-09-2004, 01:47 PM
what about downloading from other places? i&#39;m confused... someone point me in the right direction because i&#39;m not getting it and i&#39;m feeling like an idiot http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Legendary Nin
Mon, 02-09-2004, 01:57 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NoKKiE @ Feb 9 2004, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what about downloading from other places? i&#39;m confused... someone point me in the right direction because i&#39;m not getting it and i&#39;m feeling like an idiot http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I believe he means from different fansub groups.Lots of groups have jumped on the bandwagon.Anyone remember the days where you got your Naruto from eitheir TW or Anbu-Aone? Now there is a million groups all trying to get some fame.
I like the second season op song and the ending song before the present one.That would be the ultimate combination http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif .I don&#39;t like the thrid season song,nor do I like the new intro.Nothing will take the place of the 2nd song,or not yet anyways.Maybe when a certain someone comes it will change the mood,not sure,I&#39;m not involved with Naruto.I just can&#39;t see how such a happy song could be on during the war.