PDA

View Full Version : special chapter....

PSJ
Sun, 02-08-2004, 04:43 AM
hey anyone read the special chapter? if so what you think about it? funny ey? it is avaible at narutofan and chuushin i think. i loved how even the chef fell in love with kakashi lol.

maybe kakashi should use his face as his secret weapon to distract his opponents:P

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 04:48 AM
What special chapter, can you link it ?

AlbinoFury
Sun, 02-08-2004, 04:55 AM
FISH LIPS!?!? http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

sangai
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:07 AM
you can get it over at narutofan or narutochuushin it should be the first thing in there manga download section

its only three pages but they get the point across

i can't rember didn't he have horse teeth too

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:12 AM
Do you mean "At the ichiraku ramen" that's a three page long special chapter..

Destroyor
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:13 AM
This one is old .... it's been out for a long time. It's just a special where team 7 try to see Kakashi's face under the ruse of buying him ramen.

sangai
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:18 AM
that would be the one

it came out when before christmas i think

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:20 AM
When Ino came in was he done eating at that time, geez he was fast then. did they thought that his face was nice, is that why they had hearts around them?

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:18 AM
I guess he was so good looking that even a heterosexual fell in love with him.

PSJ
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:33 AM
well i havent seen a post about it here so i figured that i might as well create one http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

_Sasuke_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:46 AM
gotta love that special............ http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

L8r
Sun, 02-08-2004, 07:02 AM
any 1 read the "pilot" chp?

Death BOO Z
Sun, 02-08-2004, 07:05 AM
yep, it was really good. i wish we'd see more of 'that' Naruto, he was much cooler than the reugalr one...

too bad kishimonto decided to stop Naruto from being a real fox...

PSJ
Sun, 02-08-2004, 07:17 AM
stopped reading after a couple of pages the 3rd hokage or whoever he was looked real goofy. but ill guess ill finish it if it is so great.

EDIT: just read it, it wasnt that good he looked weird in fox mode and all the stuff about i am a demon wooohooo was really boring and then when he sat behind the tree and started crying wasnt anywhere near the emotional status as when iruka told mizuki that naruto was a human being not a demon.... i think the real show is better.. obviously kishimoto thought so to.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 07:36 AM
yeah the thing is some aspects were cool but still the anime and manga is much better than the original idea. thakn goodness kishimoto made the good chioices.

the 3rd hokage (cheif) looked weird i didnt like it also the fact that nmaruto was a fox who had to get a friend was kind of stupid. the girl looked good when naruto did hte henge no justsu (hehe)

also y did naruto have to use a scroll to transform into his fox form i thought that was weird.

but it was a good pilot compared to other ones

Ninja
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:54 AM
It was a very short chapter (only 3 pages) but it is very funny. I love it http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

PSJ
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:17 AM
this is the first pilot i have read.... i cant really compare to anything but i do think it sucked. the special rules tho...

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:48 AM
Pilots are pretty interesting. It is cool to see how they change by the first Chapter of the series. One Piece had a pilot called Romance Dawn, some changes were made there too. I guess a mangaka makes his pilot and publishes it for fan reaction, then his editor gives him some suggestions and stuff about how the series should go.

The editors have a lot of power in manga. Toriyama wanted to end DBZ after Frieza, but they had him keep going all the way too Buu. Todashi also wanted to end Yu Yu Hakusho early, but his editor made him finish it a certain way.

The Jump editors also gave Kishimoto some helpful tips about Naruto. Like they started dialogue that eventually led to the creation of Kakashi, Sasuke, and Sakura. After that I think Kishimoto's creative juices got going and we have the manga that we read now. (5 Shinobi in the woods)

PSJ
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:51 AM
hmm sounds interesting.... should try to grab more of these pilots.. unfortunaly its hard to get manga on the net, at least if you compare to anime.