PDA

View Full Version : No one uploading??!!

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:09 AM
time's money http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif, go to www.naruto-kun.com to download on directdownlaod, you don't need BT there, they probably close that site on the 14th of januray... so downlaod them now... they are in need of money, donate!

kurosen
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:52 AM
well thanks... but that site seems to be down right now... =(

anyone else able to help????

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:47 AM
The fastest option for you is go to #anbudom, writhe to ANBU|Naruto, that bot got all eps, just /msg ANBU|Naruto xdcc send #. (where . is the epsiode number of naruto you want to download)....

kurosen
Sun, 02-08-2004, 04:05 AM
is that for mIRC??... cuz im not too... uh... good at using it... =/

=P

Xollence
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:04 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurosen @ Feb 8 2004, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> is that for mIRC??... cuz im not too... uh... good at using it... =/

=P </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Learn.

kurosen
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:25 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xollence @ Feb 8 2004, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kurosen &#064; Feb 8 2004, 03:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> is that for mIRC??... cuz im not too... uh... good at using it... =/

=P </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Learn. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
... thanks for that valuable input... i cant tell you how much that helps... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Syypher77
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:34 AM
yo wadup dawg, anyways, kazaa-lite, i dL like 1-20+ in 1 day or less, actually less, alot of ppl are uploading their, if u know how to use k-lite to the max, u can download anything in less than 1 hour, even 2 hours movies :-p

kurosen
Sun, 02-08-2004, 01:58 PM
i seem to be having a problem downloading naruto episodes... the AonE subs... i have torrent packs with 10 episodes up to 50... then up to 69, individual ones... but the thing is... no one seems to be uploading to me... im getting nowhere at all... im only uploading to people... which is strange because i only have like 1% of the episodes... ... is anythig... uh... wrong??... =/

any suggestions? ... if anyone with the episodes has ICQ who can send em to me, that would be GREATLY appreciated... also, it shouldnt take THAT long, cuz ive got boradband (thank god, i know what its like to wait 20 days to get an episode)

thanks for any help... *sigh*