PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 203 out not INANE

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:12 AM
Well this Wolf Fang is Kiba's version of his suicide attack. He uses up all of his chakra, so he will be pretty much unguarded after this. His only shot is if by luck he wedges Sakon-Akon against the canyon wall and drills them good.

Sakon shrugged off the Lion Rendan pretty easily, that was only at his base level. Sure this Wolf Fang is a lot more powerful, but so is Sakon in level 2. I think this fight will go on for another chapter, maybe end in 204.

moridin
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:33 AM
Personally, I think the fight is over. It looks like Sakon really underestimated the attack. Did Kiba mark Sakon so that they wouldn't miss?

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:49 AM
yep, the little piss pot Akamaru really knows how to do it.

jing
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:56 AM
me too i think its over, because if it isn't over, then kiba will mostlikely DIE. i think kishimoto would wan't to stop wasting time with these 1v1 battles and get to the main event already.
this mission lasted about 4 months already ,enough!!!

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:02 AM
they'll both be wounded but i doubt Sakon is dead, hes the strongest of the sound 4 and the rest of them took greater hits then that

i think Kiba will come out of the attack with no chakra but then Sakon will get up, i dont know why but i see a cave colapse coming up

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:02 AM
yeah four months is too long for a mission to last. Especially when 80% of the time it was just one on one fights. He is getting better though at storytelling now, since he has broken the chapters up into 3 parts.

This is his first manga he is doing on his own, so we can't expect too much out of him. He is a better artist than he is a storyteller. Then their are some people like Oda who are just all out awesome.

It would be great at the end of the Kimimaro vs Naruto fight, All his comrades catch up.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:03 AM
oh 4 months is too long for a mission to last?

you do realize that up until now Naruto took place MAINLY at the chuunin exam.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:11 AM
That was an exam that had 3, well really 4 or 5 parts to it.

1. Written Test
2. Survival Test
3. Prelims for Tournament
4. Tournament
5. Invasion

This mission is just taking too long. I am glad the subfights are wrapping up fairly quickly now though. I think Kishimoto himself is starting to figure out that he is just turtling.

We need to get this mission over with and advance the other plot threads that have been left hanging.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:20 AM
this is near the conclusion of the mission

you cant tell me that these chapters havent been some of the best in awhile?

granted the Chouji and Neji fights took too long but these have been decent

and Orochimaru getting a newer body is a reason enough, also it got rid of the threat of losing Sasuke completely if Orochimaru gets to him, not for another 3 years.
So this way the genins can lose and Sasuke wont be dead as a character.

the only plot thread thats been left hanging that anyone wants to see is Itachi and thats simply it.

DaRk-SeRpEnT
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:29 AM
you forgot about what will happen 2 ROCK LEE and the kiba fight mite not be over cuz u forget that he has food pills 2

OshadowO
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:38 AM
it'd be pretty stupid imo if Kiba beats a level 2 guy. I mean is everyone going to become superpowerful in the series?
a)More likely he'll run away
b)Sakon thinks he kills him but is mistaken and tsunade heals him after naruto drags him and the left overs back home
c)Sakon is about to kill him but is forced to stop and leave.
d)Some new char comes in and saves their butt....(itd be interesting if an akatsuki guy did it hoping they'd lead to Naruto)

I'm thinking likely B or C tho.

I really hope we see naruto vs kimm develop next time around...but I have a bad feeling that one will be about Kiba and shika moreso than naruto:/

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:43 AM
from my point of view it'd be stupid if only that one hit stopped Sakon...

i mean hes done no damage to him at all during the fight

Chi Chi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:57 AM
Personnaly, I think the attack that will take up all his energy is the transformation and not the Wolf Fang (Fist) Attack (Someone looks to much DB), So he'll possibly do a couple of other devestating attacks and then revert back to his normal form and fall on the ground, looking dead but with Sakon defeated.

Vagabond
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:02 AM
For some reason I see Sakon and Ukon(whateverr his name is) fighting against each other. Maybe they will split completely and start fighting amongst themselves.

sangai
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:03 AM
that was not to par compared to inane

the text ugly they didn't translate the first page and side text

but it was a good chapter

Mgslee
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:07 AM
Characters need some chakra leeching abilites...

I think Sakon will be unable to move or something but not even be close to death... so maybe torn up leg muscles after Kibas attack... Kiba is just gonna pass out. I was worried for bit that he and an akamaru were gonna do some merger technique.

Chi Chi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei @ Feb 7 2004, 03:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> god that was an awful translation that was crap compared to inane

the text sucked they didn&#39;t translate the first page and side text what the hell they think they can beat inane inane is like a 10/10 these guys where 3/10 and thats only cause they translated the chapter

very dissapointed

but it was a good chapter </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Read my post on the first page. They want to beat them in speed, not in quality.

sangai
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:13 AM
i could care less about speed

quality is all that matters

and chi chi no where on the first page did you mention that they where trying to beat them in speed

moridin
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:45 AM
I have a couple questions.

Do you understand what the translations say? Can you read japanese?

If your first answer is yes and your second no, then stop complaining and be grateful that someone translated it early. Or an even better idea. Just don&#39;t download it. No one is making you read the early translation. Just wait for Inane.

Here&#39;s the quote from Chi Chi.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Please note that this is a rough translation in an attempt to beat inane. lol...
wish us luck.

please send fain mail, hate mail, complaints, etc... to

z3phyr@negative0.com

Kagegakure Ninja
(Hidden Shadow)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Destroyor
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:56 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (moridin @ Feb 7 2004, 04:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I have a couple questions.

Do you understand what the translations say? Can you read japanese?

If your first answer is yes and your second no, then stop complaining and be grateful that someone translated it early. Or an even better idea. Just don&#39;t download it. No one is making you read the early translation. Just wait for Inane.

Here&#39;s the quote from Chi Chi.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Please note that this is a rough translation in an attempt to beat inane. lol...
wish us luck.

z3phyr@negative0.com

Kagegakure Ninja
(Hidden Shadow)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Agree ... just stop your bitching already.

This is saiyaman + bakasan incident all over again.

I&#39;m sick of it&#33;

sangai
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:57 AM
exactly no where in there does it mention that they are trying to beat inane in speed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>rough translation in an attempt to beat inane</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

gee that kinda sounds like there talking about there quality of doing the translation

and im allowed to state my opinion on a chapter,

im not sayin they did a bad job translating but they used a ugly text

i do plan on waiting to get inanes but unless these people can take some critism

you should understand that no matter what there will be critism

im just gonna let it go at that

Destroyor
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:07 AM
It was confirm that OT had dropped Naruto manga, now on irc #mangareaders it looks like Inane was serious about dropping Naruto. So this new group is probably your only source of translated Naruto manga from now on. Please, they are doing this for free, if you have a bad opinion of them just be quiet. If you don&#39;t have to grace to remain silent then don&#39;t read their release. It&#39;s just basic simple decent respect to keep quiet on this forum. If you think they suck well then just e-mail them about it. They asked for hate mail and such. There is a difference badmouthing a guy in front of everybody and badmouthing the guy right in his face alone. Don&#39;t bitch about the release here, not only it give gotwoot a bad name, but ...

Whatever ...
Do as you wish

sangai
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:14 AM
i said i would drop it at that but if inane does decide to stop(god i hope they dont)im sure most of you hope that, and these guys are my only choice i will read it and i wont complain anymore

im done and i won&#39;t re[ply anymore on the subject so i know you guys don&#39;t like me bad mouthing them so dont bother telling me to stop cause i already have

just go back to the chapter 203 discussion

Mut
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:20 AM
this can be solved solved really quickly and easily:

shut the fuck up you whiner.

Destroyor
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:33 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote from Inane team website

Naruto dropped..?

We&#39;ve been working on Naruto for a long time, so I suppose it&#39;s not a surprise that a lot of leechers seem to take us for granted. Let&#39;s get something straight: We don&#39;t owe you leechers anything. It&#39;s bad enough fewer and fewer people seem to appreciate our efforts, people rip off our translations or edits, but even more recently- coming to our channel and demanding Naruto&#33;? Telling us off if we don&#39;t have it finished fast enough for your liking? Asking about when it&#39;ll be finished constantly, @finding non-existent chapters- Complaining about our speed, even though we&#39;re caught up with Japan? And nor is that a slight against groups that aren&#39;t- we&#39;re all doing this because we like manga, on our own time and money, despite the fact that we all have things called lives.

We&#39;re not going as far as to ask that people be grateful for our time and effort- just don&#39;t act like we owe it to you all to scanslate.

Written by Inane Team - 2/7/2004 @02:38:05</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Inane Team was and still is piss. Damn it keep this up, you lose Kagegakure Ninja (Hidden Shadow Ninja) too.

edit again: oh btw dazzz, I wanted to post what you said but I have to keep my vow about no more flaming and at least attempt to be civil and polite.

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:37 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Alright...

Well since the last was too long http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/sleep.gif

Here is what we do to get Naruto done.

Next, onto those who bitch about Naruto not being out the SECOND it hits Japan.
If you didn&#39;t know, here are the steps a manga has to go through before being released.
(1) First the raws are scanned by someone who gets the weekly shonen jump.
(2) These scans are uploaded to our FTP.
(3) The scans are then downloaded by the editors and cleaned.
(4) At the same time the translation usually is done (from the large raws).
(5) After translation, the text file is uploaded and then proofread.
(6) The text and cleaned pages get a once over to check for anything off.
(7) The new text is inserted (including sound fx, notes, etc).
(8) The chapter is saved, zipped and released to the public.

Now I&#39;m going to tell you the work involved with each step.
(1) Usually the books are scanned by de-binding the book and pulling the pages out. There are usually between 16-20 pages to be scanned. All are scan

Written by cidsa - 2/7/2004 @16:11:32
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

they also posted this, so look in awe at how much work goes into doing this

Mgslee
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:38 AM
Theres a difference between critisism and whining ... understand criticism is when we say &quot;they did a poor translation but got it out in a day.&quot;

Whining would be saying &quot;This translation sucks hard&quot; or something to that extent...

everyone is allowed to criticise someones work regardless of whether or not its free... and people should be open to criticism to improve there work..

I think OT said they&#39;ll pick up Naruto again if Inane drops it. I doubt Inane is gonna drop it, they are just sick of all the whiners looking for a 5 hour release on the new chapter doing @find naruto xxx every 5 minutes when the irc channel topic cleary states that chapter isnt even out yet.

PSJ
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:53 AM
cant someone post a link to a download?

Destroyor
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:57 AM
http://www.narutofan.com/downloads/downloa...&file=nmanga203 ('http://www.narutofan.com/downloads/download.php?mirror=1&file=nmanga203')

Tsk tsk tsk ... lazy lazy lazy

Really next time you should really just look into it from http://www.narutofan.com ('http://www.narutofan.com').

_Sasuke_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 08:35 AM
oh man im not a member and too lame to register, lol guess I&#39;ll wait another day then =)

Destroyor
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:04 AM
Well I was on #mangareaders and it was absolute chaos. Couple other gotwoot members are on there too, apprently inane decide to do a contest (it&#39;s over, don&#39;t brother rushing to the chan) for Naruto 203. Now it looks like 10 people have it and whether or not some major site (like narutofan) will get it and release it is entirely unknown. Well ... pray guys, and Inane op still haven&#39;t decided anything solid on whether to drop naruto or not. Looks like we all just have to wait and see.

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:07 AM
lol destroyor i think that Gummi bastard was just fucking around i think they&#39;ll release some time this week, probably no more friday/saturday releases

Raven
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:11 AM
I can imagine how irritating it must be for them. And I don&#39;t blame them for thinking about quitting. Why would they bother to do any of this when all they get is abuse and irritation? I think we should all write them praise emails telling them how awesome they are and how much we appreciate all their work.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:28 AM
It is just Narutards that are the problem

Kaizoku Fansubs and Null don&#39;t have any problem with One Piece fans.

This manga/anime in particular must bring with it these kind of people...AKA Middle Schoolers.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Feb 7 2004, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I can imagine how irritating it must be for them. And I don&#39;t blame them for thinking about quitting. Why would they bother to do any of this when all they get is abuse and irritation? I think we should all write them praise emails telling them how awesome they are and how much we appreciate all their work. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i agree. i really am grateful for what thuey are doing and without them i wouldnt have my weekly dose of amazing narutop manga

that goes the same for subbers like anbu-aone

people should sotp itching for something like this

primalspas
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:14 AM
inane is totally justified in being pissed and deciding to cut everyone off from the manga, and i understand their decision. I used to work for a website that served fansubs and all sorts of anime, and I used to get about a 100 emails a day asking me when the next batch of eps would be up and when they would be linked, or piss ass letters when our server would go down because a couple thousand people are downloading a hundred gigs a day, basically we cut everyone off slowly and then only let our best members have access to our personal anime collections. I mean whatever happens happens and there isn&#39;t much we can do about it except be good fans.

But to keep on topic with the manga, does anyone know what those things coming out of kimmimaro&#39;s hands are? I think that kimmi can just reform and those are regular blade type things but i guess they could have special powers.

Is anyone else miffed at the fact Kiba is just uber powerful all of a sudden when the mission started i think we all agreed that kiba was only stronger than choji but now he can take on the strongest of the sound 4? That jutsu seems cool, but i mean really enough it enough with the uber powerups.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:21 AM
Their is nothing to be miffed about with them being uber powerful, because they are not. Chouji and Kiba just chose to use their suicide attacks to win. Neji has always been that strong, so thats no big deal either.

They are just going all out in an all or nothing effort to defeat their opponents, who lets face it...are not as strong as people think.

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:57 AM
narutofan has it up for download some new group has released it so go grab it and have fun

jing
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u Thank u

Chi Chi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:59 AM
wish us luck.

z3phyr@negative0.com

Kagegakure Ninja
(Hidden Shadow)</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Mut
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:00 PM
i just sent inane an e-mail with a virus.

<span style='color:#D5DADD'>j/k</span>

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:02 PM
chi chi were did you get the quote from? do they have a website? or did they post on narutofan?

never mind it&#39;s the readme file stupid me http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

*note - please don&#39;t double post - the edit button is your friend http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif

sorry it slipped my mind I totally forgot about the edit button DOH&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

jing
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:09 PM
who double posted?
omg who thinks kiba killed him?

DeluxSkillz
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:14 PM
SPOILER(i think??)
-----------------------------------------------------
<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>well I don&#39;t think Sakon is dead he&#39;s wounded though, Kiba will probably be KO&#39;d and Akamaru too maybe someone will come and save him, Shikamaru is in deep shit he&#39;ll need to start doing something different then his Kage Mane no jutsu, if i remember right he learned a new technique from his father right?</span>
----------------------------------------------------

Power PMV
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:31 PM
good job dazzz you are a retard http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif I&#39;m wondering how long will it take until some mod here bans you.

edit: lol, I fell for the joke. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:40 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 7 2004, 11:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> good job dazzz you are a retard http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif I&#39;m wondering how long will it take until some mod here bans you. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
if u highlight the rest of his post u see he says &quot;jk&quot;

i was afraidd for a second but then i highlighted the post by accident and saw it.

Hotsuma
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:41 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 8 2004, 12:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> good job dazzz you are a retard http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif I&#39;m wondering how long will it take until some mod here bans you. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I&#39;m wondering how long it will take for you to realize that it&#39;s probably a joke.

Anyways. Sangai. If you don&#39;t like the translation, please provide us with a better job. Seriously. Do you even know Japanese? Because, if you don&#39;t, ain&#39;t no point in bitchin about it.

Anyways. I don&#39;t think Sakon is out for the count. I think there might be some conflict between the two heads, and Akamaru/Kiba will captilize on that weakness, using regular taijutsu.

I&#39;m most excited about Shikamaru. Gotta see what kinda trick he has up his sleeves.

sangai
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:50 PM
ok forget i ever said that i never said they did a bad job translating

i said i didnt like the text and that they didn&#39;t translate the first page

why do you guys keep going back to this

just forget what i said about the new translators

just please let go what i said..

im just wandering how kiba will fight against two people now that akamaru and kiba have become one big two headed dog he can&#39;t just keep using his spin attack once they seperate..

AlbinoFury
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:45 AM
I think sakon is pretty worn down from this whole thing, the time his brother told him to stop yapping was indication of this. So it is possible the kiba fight is over. As for shika he realized how her jutsu works so its over for her, he may have to watch her and learn what notes do what control wise then its shadow and flute play time. as for naruto they arent gonna show much of that till the other two fights are wrapped up, i give it another week maybe two and then we will be focusing on just the kimi naruto fight.

Legendary Nin
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:47 AM
There has been few cases where people complain about Inanes speed here.A handful at most,here anyways.It would suck to be cut off because of a group of goofs that have to cause problems because there manga isn&#39;t out first thing.Not much you can do,I don&#39;t think they are going to drop it,but rather play around with everyone for a while.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:50 AM
They might just drop it..

Misao was pretty pissed Friday-Saturday. James was more calm, but you can tell all of them had just had enough.

They all said that they get PMed constantly on Friday-Saturday, by people bugging them for releases.

They shouldn&#39;t have to put up with that. I don&#39;t blame them if they wanted to drop it or just take a break.

They do other good projects too.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:34 AM
hehe same here, i tryed to hold out but stupid bitchy kids pissed of inane.

Hotsuma
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:40 AM
Udon made Itachi d/l it.

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:49 AM
Udon is retard&#33;

moridin
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> god that was an awful translation that was crap compared to inane </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

? sangai?

I think we should all donate. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif That way, we can show them we appreciate their work and also help defray the costs.

Hotsuma
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:59 AM
Then what does that make you, Itachi?

http://www.littlecooldude.com/~powerpmv/udon.JPG

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

jing
Sun, 02-08-2004, 04:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z &#064; Feb 8 2004, 08:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If kiba will win this fight i&#39;ll be dissapointed, the sound four started out being Elite but they&#39;ve slowly regarded themselves as pathetic losers,, and if Sakon, who is the strongest of them all, will lose to a little pipeswit like Kiba, then i would have to say Naruto has become like YYH&#092;Flame of Recca, where every arc they get half beat to death but then miraclously come back, with a new cool attack that defeats the enemy,,,

Kishimonto should use this oppertunity to cut down the number of characters, we don&#39;t need 12 fighting genins, he should drop at least 2 out of the loop for an arc or two (Chouji, Kiba) and start focusing on Naruto and Sakura without Sasuke... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
however, when you sacrifice your life to win, that&#39;s something big. Kiba and others most likely won&#39;t live. LETS HOPE, that it isn&#39;t going to become like sailor moon, where all the dead sailor scouts comes back and help sailor moon. In this picture, sailor moon=naruto, cuz they both blond.

i don&#39;t wanna see dead souls come back to help naruto beat kimimaro, like dead sailor scouts souls that came back and help sailor moon beat queen Bitch or something. what was it? queen barrow? don&#39;t remember clearly.

Don&#39;t ask why Ino this much about sailor moon http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif i just have too much free time during lunch thats all, i swear&#33;

Hakeem_21
Sun, 02-08-2004, 04:19 AM
Maybe some one could mail the guys in inane and tell them there a lot of people who reads their scans that they shouldn&#39;t give just because couple of idiots. Maybe someone in gotwoot know them? Is not fair to us who read Naruto and who dont whine on them to realese early and stuff. I hope they realese 203 or the next chapter.

PSJ
Sun, 02-08-2004, 04:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Feb 8 2004, 08:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Then what does that make you, Itachi?

http://www.littlecooldude.com/~powerpmv/udon.JPG

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
LOL how the hell did you make that pic? its so damn funny http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t2.gif

Power PMV
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:54 AM
I am the one who made it, with MS PAINT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif Check the Ultimate Fighter Thread.

Itachi=OWNED&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:55 AM
I&#39;m not owned, quit being a baka.

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:16 AM
The Sound 4 have sucked from the beggining. From the start of this arc it was obvious that they were not that good. In a 4 on 2 fight, Gemma and Raidou hung with them pretty easily. So we knew that they were not on Jounin Level, more like a Chuunin Level.

Kiba, Chouji, and Neji are pretty strong Gennin, so they can hang with the Sound 4 if they use their suicide attacks.

Kimimaro is probably more of a Jounin, but thats ok, because Naruto is a beast when he gets pissed.

PSJ
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 8 2004, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I am the one who made it, with MS PAINT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif Check the Ultimate Fighter Thread.

Itachi=OWNED&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
LOL you own man&#33;&#33; nice pic cant believe that it is made in ms paint tho, seems like you put alot of work into it. really love the Udon/itachi/gaara dude and you even managed to get gamabunta into the pic lol. great work.

_Sasuke_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:50 AM
finally i have read 203, that wolf fang jutsu is pretty cool =) im lovin&#39; it =)

Death BOO Z
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:57 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 8 2004, 05:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The Sound 4 have sucked from the beggining. From the start of this arc it was obvious that they were not that good. In a 4 on 2 fight, Gemma and Raidou hung with them pretty easily. So we knew that they were not on Jounin Level, more like a Chuunin Level.

Kiba, Chouji, and Neji are pretty strong Gennin, so they can hang with the Sound 4 if they use their suicide attacks.

Kimimaro is probably more of a Jounin, but thats ok, because Naruto is a beast when he gets pissed. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Lee half sucided on Gaara, didn&#39;t help him much, did it?
Hyate used everything he had on Baki, but he still got owned
Anko was ready to sucide on Orochimaru, but it didn&#39;t do her much good, right?

you can sucide all you want, but there&#39;s a point that you&#39;re just killing yourself in it.

i don&#39;t buy the BS about the Sound 4 being barely chunins, they have been stated as super elite, they are Orochimaru&#39;s perssonal squad, do you think he&#39;ll compremise on something less than jounin?

about the fights, here how i see it:

Kiba gets to Sakon right in the middle of his chest, so he thinks he won, but then Sakon and Ukon seperate and Kill kiba while he&#39;s pissing his pants.

Shikamaru uses the jutsu that his father tought him, and jumps his shadow between Tatuya and he monsters until and uses the new jutsu to &#39;tie&#39; the shadow down in a state that if Tatuya moves then her giants will fall and crush her, then he escapes to se naruto.

Naruto is fighting Kiminamro with millions of Bunshins, but then Ukon and Sakon come and take Sasuke from there, leaving Kiminamaru as a decoey to fight naruto, Shikamaru tells Naruto to run after Sasuke but Naruto says that in this point he&#39;s the most suitble to fight Kiminamaru, and after a while Kiminimaru does the shishio thing and explodes with a big bang that cracks the earth (becuase he has the gaia seal) and the mission is aborted and declared a failture, with two deads (Chouji and Kiba) and a havely injured (Neji).

after a while, we see Tatuya getting back to the sound, and Kabuto suggets that Sasuke should test his new power on her, and then he merclessly kills her in 2nd form.

i guess this is what happens if Kisimonto decides to really kill some people and get back on track, if not, we can expect some really stupid plot-hole explainig how come everybody sucks so much...

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 07:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Feb 8 2004, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lee half sucided on Gaara, didn&#39;t help him much, did it?
Hyate used everything he had on Baki, but he still got owned
Anko was ready to sucide on Orochimaru, but it didn&#39;t do her much good, right?

you can sucide all you want, but there&#39;s a point that you&#39;re just killing yourself in it.

i don&#39;t buy the BS about the Sound 4 being barely chunins, they have been stated as super elite, they are Orochimaru&#39;s perssonal squad, do you think he&#39;ll compremise on something less than jounin?

I never said anything about suiciding working 100% of the time. For Lee it was different. He was a character who was supposed to fail, so the main hero could beat the villain.

Oh and the Sound 4 suck, its plain as day. All 4 of them were afraid of Kakashi when they first arrived to get Sasuke.

They suck.

So far they are are 2-0 against Konoha GENNINS. I say they lost because they either died or died first. Deal with it, they are not as good as people think. They have Ghetto Cursed Seals that don&#39;t give them as much power as a Heaven or Gaia.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 07:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Feb 8 2004, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> about the fights, here how i see it:

Kiba gets to Sakon right in the middle of his chest, so he thinks he won, but then Sakon and Ukon seperate and Kill kiba while he&#39;s pissing his pants.

Shikamaru uses the jutsu that his father tought him, and jumps his shadow between Tatuya and he monsters until and uses the new jutsu to &#39;tie&#39; the shadow down in a state that if Tatuya moves then her giants will fall and crush her, then he escapes to se naruto.

Naruto is fighting Kiminamro with millions of Bunshins, but then Ukon and Sakon come and take Sasuke from there, leaving Kiminamaru as a decoey to fight naruto, Shikamaru tells Naruto to run after Sasuke but Naruto says that in this point he&#39;s the most suitble to fight Kiminamaru, and after a while Kiminimaru does the shishio thing and explodes with a big bang that cracks the earth (becuase he has the gaia seal) and the mission is aborted and declared a failture, with two deads (Chouji and Kiba) and a havely injured (Neji).

after a while, we see Tatuya getting back to the sound, and Kabuto suggets that Sasuke should test his new power on her, and then he merclessly kills her in 2nd form.

i guess this is what happens if Kisimonto decides to really kill some people and get back on track, if not, we can expect some really stupid plot-hole explainig how come everybody sucks so much... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
dude i love that thought and that would be uber greta. i think some characters dieng would be good to the plot. it brings alot of emotion to the manga and adds realism.

ur ideas are ttotally greta

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:00 AM
Go discuss inane&#39;s version in the inane-chapter thread...

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:02 AM
can someone post a link? so i can downlaod the inane version. thanks

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:17 AM
We should kill those who PM&#39;s misao and the others... We can check their ip and then &quot;seek and destroy&quot;... man i hate these whining 14 year old bastards&#33; I&#39;d be pissed off if i was someone in the inane team.

jing
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:21 AM
I wonder if i can get my own team. Like i know where to get shonnen jump, i have a scanner. ino the process, but i dont understand a single letter in japanese =P

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Feb 8 2004, 07:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I wonder if i can get my own team. Like i know where to get shonnen jump, i have a scanner. ino the process, but i dont understand a single letter in japanese =P </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah, that&#39;s the biggest problem, the rest may not be so hard... just to understand those signs.. it&#39;s hard, maybe you can find someone in a mirc channel that know both japanese and english...

Death BOO Z
Sun, 02-08-2004, 09:54 AM
If kiba will win this fight i&#39;ll be dissapointed, the sound four started out being Elite but they&#39;ve slowly regarded themselves as pathetic losers,, and if Sakon, who is the strongest of them all, will lose to a little pipeswit like Kiba, then i would have to say Naruto has become like YYH&#092;Flame of Recca, where every arc they get half beat to death but then miraclously come back, with a new cool attack that defeats the enemy,,,

Kishimonto should use this oppertunity to cut down the number of characters, we don&#39;t need 12 fighting genins, he should drop at least 2 out of the loop for an arc or two (Chouji, Kiba) and start focusing on Naruto and Sakura without Sasuke...

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 10:19 AM
I think that kimimaro will do like neji&#39;s kaiten when naruto&#39;s clones attacking him, and all of them will die...

jing
Sun, 02-08-2004, 01:09 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 8 2004, 09:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think that kimimaro will do like neji&#39;s kaiten when naruto&#39;s clones attacking him, and all of them will die... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
hey itachi_ , i thougt you were waiting for Inane&#39;s chapter. HAHAHAHA.

jing
Sun, 02-08-2004, 01:12 PM
what is inane&#39;s irc server?

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 01:15 PM
/server irc.mircx.com

/join #mangareaders

jing
Sun, 02-08-2004, 01:19 PM
thanks ur quick

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>You need to identify to a registered nick to join that channel.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

what does this mean, n i cannot join the channel. help this noob please&#33;&#33;

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 01:22 PM
It was like this &quot;Hold out, I must not download, Must prevent.... eager.. eager... I CAN&#39;T HOLD OUT&quot;

Tenkei
Sun, 02-08-2004, 01:35 PM
Hm. I think you just have to register your nick in order to join the channel.
I don&#39;t remember the exact command to register, but I think it&#39;s something like

/nickserv register password email
Replacing both with the password you want, and your email address. If that isn&#39;t the right command, then it will tell you what to type to register after that. ^^ So, no worries.

Mut
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:14 AM
jesus christ. death boo z has the worst spelling ever. i wanted to puke on his face when i was reading his post.

kiminamro???
kiminamaru???
maybe...kimimaro?

and it&#39;s not tatuya...tayuya...

IT&#39;S OK http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

PSJ
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:24 AM
the sound 4 doesnt seem that strong they were afraid of kakashi. and if they were jounin level 4 jounin level against one, wel the outcome of that fight should be obvious. i think the genins are being very overrated, even tho they have their supercool new moves and shit they cant compare to a jounin of the leaf and yet they have won 2 of 2 fights this far(well sort of)

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 9 2004, 02:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the sound 4 doesnt seem that strong they were afraid of kakashi. and if they were jounin level 4 jounin level against one, wel the outcome of that fight should be obvious. i think the genins are being very overrated, even tho they have their supercool new moves and shit they cant compare to a jounin of the leaf and yet they have won 2 of 2 fights this far(well sort of) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well in the two fights, they either died last or didn&#39;t die at all, killing their opponent. So I would say they won. They definetly achieved their goal in killing their opponent so their comrades could journey on.

Oh and Death Boo Z is not english speaking, so its understandable why his spelling is off sometimes http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-09-2004, 03:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Feb 9 2004, 02:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> jesus christ. death boo z has the worst spelling ever. i wanted to puke on his face when i was reading his post.

kiminamro???
kiminamaru???
maybe...kimimaro?

and it&#39;s not tatuya...tayuya...

IT&#39;S OK http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
it&#39;s not that i spell bad, i&#39;m just bad with names...
really, you want to try guessing how long it took me to learn to spell Akatsuki?
about 3 months.. and Jiriya? i&#39;m still not sure whether i&#39;m doing it right. Kishimonto? another four months... and the list goes on and on...

i&#39;m bad with names, period.

and just for my defence, Kimimaro (i&#39;m copying what you wrote, don&#39;t blame me if it&#39;s wrong) is missleading, i&#39;m used to have &quot;maru&quot; in the end of names, where the hell did this &quot;o&quot; come from?

and about kiba, he&#39;s weak and annoying and i hope he dies along with his dog, from what it seems, one of every genin team is getting out of action: lee is out with the operation, Sasuke is away with the sound, Chouji is probably dead, so Kiba has to fit in and die like the wussy dog-boy he is.

and super cool movements shouldn&#39;t win a fight in a ninja anime. ninjas are supposed to be smart and combine skills to win, not throw in a bigger kama-ha-me-ha (&#33;) everytime and hope for the best, Slayers tried it and look what happened, other than one or two fights in the entire anime (all seasons + movies), all of the battles ended with the..

&quot;Darkness beyond twilight, Crismon beyond blood that flows, buried in the stream of time, in thy great name, i pledge myself to darkness, let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I posses: DRAGON SLAVE&#33;&quot;

you know why people liked the Haku fight? cuz they had alot of jutsu comibinations, bunshin+henge+shurikan throw, summoning+Chidori and the list continues. having fights being won by one super cool attack is o.k for super hero anime such as YYH and stuff, where the heros are one of a kind and can invent as many stupid skills as they want, but in Naruto, i expect some cunningness in battles...

ha, and you said i couldn&#39;t spelll right&#33;

EDIT: and yes, i&#39;m not from an english speaking land, in fact, my languese doesn&#39;t even use Lattin letters...

אם אתה קורא את זה, סימן שיש לך פונט עברית במחשב, אז אתה יכול לנחש לבד מאיפה אני

BTW: what time zone is the forum working on?

pavi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 05:51 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 8 2004, 06:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh and the Sound 4 suck, its plain as day. All 4 of them were afraid of Kakashi when they first arrived to get Sasuke.
lol ...how bout no. its simple, they were simply using their BRAINS

a)if they fought kakashi, they wouldve wasted energy and alerted all the nins in konoha that they were there
b)saying this would also mean kabuto is weak cause he retreated from kakashi at the end of the sound+sand invasion
c)this isnt dbz were every1s motive is to fight fight fight. look at shikamaru, he avoids unnecessary tasks and hes still strong. well, fighting kakashi wouldve also been an unnecessary task http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

moridin
Mon, 02-09-2004, 05:57 AM
Well the Sound 4 are obviously not on a Jounin level. They were forced to go to level 2 to beat the 2 Leaf Jounins. They might not suck but they are definitely not as strong as some make them out to be.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 06:06 AM
i think they are strong but for some reason i hope kiba dies b/c someone has to eventually. akamaru can live, he is cute ( and i felt bad when he was crying when sakon was about to kill him a few chapters back)

and also, poeple should stop bitchin when people spell names wrong. most of the people in this forum arent native americans or even natives of countries that speak english.

i speak english and live in america but i am from europe (born and moved here when i was 5) i speak romanian, hungarian, and spanish fluently (as well as the obvioous english. my parents are romanian and hungarian and i learnt spanish from my aunt. and now i am learning japanese (for the past 4 years ) languages are hard and people shouldnt flame people who write things incorrectly sometimes. in fact everyone makes a mistake typing while the respond on the forum threads he

revel911
Mon, 02-09-2004, 07:06 AM
I really don&#39;t think anyone is going to die, they have built these people up way too much. I do feel that they have let them get away with too much though.

Mut
Mon, 02-09-2004, 07:31 AM
it&#39;s so amazingly stupid to think that just because someone or someones avoid a fight, that it automatically makes them weak/pansies/blah.

i guess some people were born without common sense.

Raven
Mon, 02-09-2004, 07:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Feb 8 2004, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> about the fights, here how i see it:

after a while, we see Tatuya getting back to the sound, and Kabuto suggets that Sasuke should test his new power on her, and then he merclessly kills her in 2nd form. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
So you don&#39;t think Sasuke is gonna interrupt the Naruto/Kimimaro fight? I thought that was pretty obvious, but I might be wrong......

Vagabond
Mon, 02-09-2004, 09:43 AM
Well this is what I think, The four sond nins (using the level 2 seal) barely beat Gemma and the other guy (You can tell that they barely beat them because when they are finished they are out of chakra). So if they were to go up against Kakashi (an elite Jounin) they would probably lose or at least have a very very hard time.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:23 AM
The Sound 4 were scared of Kakashi, that is why they avoided him. Hell it would have been 4 on 2 if they went down their and they would have got OWNED.

If they were as good as you idiots say they are, they would have waltzed down their and whipped both of them, but they didn&#39;t.

All 4 of them are overrated and just plot devices that will be most likely tossed aside at the end of this arc.

If you are keeping score..

Jiroubou - OWNED

Kidoumaru - OWNED

Sure Chouji and Neji <u>might</u> have died, but they didn&#39;t die first.

The entire Sound Village seems to be full of pansies. The invading nins from the Chuunin Exam were getting tossed around like rag dolls. They couldn&#39;t hold a candle to anyone in Konoha.

The Sound 4 who are supposed to be these elite bodyguards...they are getting beat by Gennin.

Hell Naruto, Kiba, and Shikamaru, embarassed the shit out of Sakon and Tayuya before Kimimaro showed up.

Don&#39;t give these guys too much credit. They are just plot devices so Kishimoto could drag this arc out for 4+ fights.

pavi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:38 AM
i dont no
kidoumaru was pretty much owning neji for the whole fight
first he blocks hakke, then he tangles him in webs, followed by multiple stakes to the back, 1 arrow, then 2 arrow, and then neji got his 2 move combo

kidoumaru was dominating for the whole fight until he messed up by thinkin neji was already dead

ps. sakon better be alive and kicking or ill be mad http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

pps. kidoumaru better not be dead, the moves neji did on him, hes done in the past to naruto and hinata and they survived it so i dont see y he wouldnt, so kishimoto better do sumthing bout that

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:41 AM
I told you the Sound 4 were just cannon fodder to Kishimoto. He needed them so he could plan out the rest of Naruto I think.

He probably figured, &quot;ok I got a good time consuming arc here. Sasuke leaves with the Sound 4 from the Hokage - Oro fight..I&#39;ll give them curse seals too&#33; Then Naruto, Shikamaru, and 3 others go after them and they do 1 on 1 fights.

I can do that no problem. Now, how to reveal to them about Kakashi&#39;s Sharingan and Naruto&#39;s lineage....&quot;

Jman
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pavi @ Feb 9 2004, 09:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kidoumaru better not be dead, the moves neji did on him, hes done in the past to naruto and hinata and they survived it so i dont see y he wouldnt, so kishimoto better do sumthing bout that </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Naruto&#39;s tough and Neji could&#39;ve killed Hinata that time but the jounins jumped in and stopped him.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:52 AM
i like the sound 4 they may be weak but maybe they will nto all die and mayube train and get stronger. kimamro is proably the expcetino to the thing though, he seems to be uber strong.

even oro says he is totally strong and if had been able the konoha revlot would have gone easier and oro probably wouldnt have even fought and kimamro could have taken the 3rd hokage

Jman
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:56 AM
Probably may not happen but I&#39;d like to see a fight between Kimmimaro and Kakashi.

Hatake Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 10:59 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Kakashi @ Feb 9 2004, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kimamro could have taken the 3rd hokage </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Kimimaro is Orochimaru&#39;s disciple, and Orochimaru got his ass handed to him by Sarutobi. Yeah he didn&#39;t kill him, but he sure as hell beat him, sealing away his arms, so he couldn&#39;t use any techniques was worse than killing Orochimaru.

Plus I doubt, no matter how strong Kimimaro is/was, that he could beaten the one called the God of all Shinobi. I just don&#39;t see it happening.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Mon, 02-09-2004, 11:06 AM
we have yet to see how kimmaro fight. but i have a feeling he is a ninja proidgy since he has some amazing bloodline. i cant argue with u but i have a feeling he is extremly strong.

i hate to say this but some thing like a cell or buu of naruto (sorry for dbz refrencee)

Hotsuma
Tue, 02-10-2004, 04:31 AM
The 3rd was damn strong, even in his old age. He took out 2 Kage-level ninjas, plus Orochimaru&#39;s pride and joy (his arms), all at once. He&#39;s proven himself as one of the, if not THE most powerful, and able ninja in Konoha. (Excluded Itachi, because he&#39;s not Konoha anymore)

The sound 4 really are no-name villains. They were meant to lose. They have no background, no last names, no special bloodlines, No nothing. They&#39;re not special. Hell, even Zaku had a better background than the Sound 4. Neji&#39;s &quot;You were meant to lose&quot;-speech applies to these jokers. Especially that fat-ass Jiroubou. Damn, he lost DBZ-style.

But, I think Tayuya is damn hot. I hope she doesn&#39;t die.

Mut
Tue, 02-10-2004, 04:43 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Feb 10 2004, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> But, I think Tayuya is damn hot. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
finally someone agrees with me&#33;

the reason why the sound 4 lost is cuz they weren&#39;t as important as the genins. if they were equally important pieces to the naruto story, the genins would&#39;ve been dead meat.

PSJ
Tue, 02-10-2004, 05:07 AM
lol you hentai fanboys&#33;

whats this with everybody being so obsessed with the sound 4? they arent even jounin level ninjas... they are weak since a bunch of genins can outthink them and beat them. the only reason why they all seem so strong(including the leaf 5) is because the fights are made to be awesome a jounin would own one of these guys in a sec if he goes 100% even if the sound dude is in curse 2.

pavi
Tue, 02-10-2004, 07:03 AM
even thou kishimoto didnt discuss it, im pretty sure both kidoumaru and sakon have bloodline abilites..
well its pretty odvious
1 has 6 arms
and the other has a twin brother inside of him

i dont think the sharingan can copy that http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

Kumiriko
Tue, 02-10-2004, 07:27 AM
since this thead turnd into groups argument i dont know if this idea was posted. I think kiba has Killed the guys brother. Just catching a vital body part at the right time. that of course would make the Sakon freak out. haveing youre dead brother inside of you. feeling his life slip away, sure kiba will be basically dead himself but i think there is a good chance of this

Mut
Tue, 02-10-2004, 08:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pavi @ Feb 10 2004, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> even thou kishimoto didnt discuss it, im pretty sure both kidoumaru and sakon have bloodline abilites..
well its pretty odvious
1 has 6 arms

i dont think the sharingan can copy that http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
it&#39;s called mutation. maybe you have heard of the word before and i&#39;m not talking about ninja turtle bs. i&#39;m talking about genetic mutation.

Power PMV
Tue, 02-10-2004, 08:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Feb 10 2004, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pavi &#064; Feb 10 2004, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> even thou kishimoto didnt discuss it, im pretty sure both kidoumaru and sakon have bloodline abilites..
well its pretty odvious
1 has 6 arms

i dont think the sharingan can copy that http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
it&#39;s called mutation. maybe you have heard of the word before and i&#39;m not talking about ninja turtle bs. i&#39;m talking about genetic mutation. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Ninja turtles rock&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Technically having Sharingan or Byakugan would be a mutation too, but since it&#39;s anime you can call it whatever you want.

Raven
Tue, 02-10-2004, 09:33 AM
The sound 4 must have some skill, seeing as Oro gave them the curse seal... doesn&#39;t he only give it to those who catch his eye? Or is it just a controlling thing?

Power PMV
Tue, 02-10-2004, 09:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CmDr_RavEn @ Feb 10 2004, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The sound 4 must have some skill, seeing as Oro gave them the curse seal... doesn&#39;t he only give it to those who catch his eye? Or is it just a controlling thing? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
yeah, probably at first he had intention of possesing one of them or something like that. But then he found kimimaro which owned them all and when he was going to possess him Kimimaro started watching too much porn and his body lost the strength.

Hatake Kakashi
Thu, 02-12-2004, 12:20 PM
I don&#39;t think he ever thought of posessing the Sound 4. He has only been using them like the Sound Trio from the Chuunin Exam. All he ever wanted was an Uchiha. Kimimaro might have been a good vessel for the time being, but in the end I think he always desired the Uchiha blood.

Mut
Fri, 02-13-2004, 03:18 AM
orochimaru still believes that kimimaro was the body he desired the most. sasuke was an alternative.

Power PMV
Fri, 02-13-2004, 05:15 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Feb 12 2004, 11:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I don&#39;t think he ever thought of posessing the Sound 4. He has only been using them like the Sound Trio from the Chuunin Exam. All he ever wanted was an Uchiha. Kimimaro might have been a good vessel for the time being, but in the end I think he always desired the Uchiha blood. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
well he didn&#39;t give cursed seals to the sound trio. I think the seals are for the people he was planning to possess.