PDA

View Full Version : Seijuro Hiko

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:03 AM
Yep your right, Shogo isn't a true successor to the style because his master did not become Seijuro Hiko so he can't have the title passed on to him.

On another note, I think it's kinda selfish for Kenshin not become Hiko the 14th, because that means the could the style could end with him. You don't even see if Kenji get's to finish his training with Hiko.

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:06 AM
GRR i'm still mad at kenshin because of his wom not to kill. I'd loved to see him with a real katana and cut people in half!

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:26 AM
Everything that has to do with Shogo and Shimabara didn't happen in the manga. Hell everything after that didn't happen in the manga.

In Rurouni Kenshin, the anime caught up to the manga way too fast, so they had to make entire filler arcs and episodes. These fillers were so horrible, ratings bombed and the show got canned.

If you read the Revenge Arc manga, you can see cooler stuff, like Sanosuke going back to his village and meeting his dad....and the return of Saito....

The reason Watsuki said he couldn't use Hiko was because he was too powerful. He pretty much made Anji so Hiko could show up and beat him.

He is so far above even Kenshin it wasn't even funny. Even in the basic excercises Kenshin was getting owned by Hiko. He was only able to lightly scratch him.

Don't give me this shit about Kenshin, learning the Succession Technique, makes him stronger now. It doesn't. He just has a trump card he can use.

If Hiko wanted to, he could counter that in a second. he's the true HMR master.

joker-kun
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:32 AM
How many kenshin threads do you make.

Its probably because if Kenshin and Hiko were together they would be unbeatable.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:37 AM
Kenshin alone was pretty much unbeatable....

I wish though Kenshin had snapped back to being the battousai during the tv series... I get the feeling he would be at a higher level than he was even after the learnt the ultimate attack. He looked awesome as battousai anyway. Though Hiko would have still owned him even then.

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:03 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi &#064; Feb 7 2004, 01:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
The reason Watsuki said he couldn&#39;t use Hiko was because he was too powerful. He pretty much made Anji so Hiko could show up and beat him.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

You probably mean Fuji (The monster) ?

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:07 AM
From the beginning, OVA1, he was still like an anti-social guy who lived alone in the forest, why did he choosed to live like that... i mean, he should have helped kenshin several times.. but he didn&#39;t ... and true out the entire series he was like that, why? he should have been one of the main characters, honestly. He just drank sake all the time when he did appear, which wasen&#39;t common..

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:35 AM
I think it is the biggest misstake ever not to make Hiko on of the main characters in Kenshin cause it would fun if he was in every eps and calling Kenshin idiot pupil:D I would also like to seen him fighting more cause any human or monster deosnt have a chance againt Hike;)

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:03 AM
It would have been fun watching Hiko aganst Shishio, BWAHAHA, shishio wouldn&#39;t have a chance..

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:11 AM
Hiko would have killed him so easy that Kenshin be depresed how much better Hiko is http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif Kenshin was ungreatful bastard when he refused to become the 14th Hiko Seijuoro&#33;

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:15 AM
I don&#39;t think that kenshin could have stopped that sword-chuckery from Fuji, he&#39;s too weak, it&#39;s sad that kenshin was not that good of a character, he should have been bigger, stronger, like Hiko, the series should have been called Seijuro Hiko instead of Rurouni Kenshin, and remove kenshin and replace hiko with him http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:23 AM
Na na Kenshin is the best character i have seen in an anime with Spike in CB and Naruto. It would have to easy if he was as strong as Hiko. Plus i like his &quot;Oro,Oro&quot;

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-07-2004, 06:58 AM
Yea but the thing is if Fuji was for that purpose... it wasn&#39;t quite &#39;realistic&#39; if you know what I mean... and also we only got one move out of Hiko.

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 07:00 AM
I truely recommend reading the kenshin manga, Kakashi, i&#39;ve got a totally different view know, everything makes sense...

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-07-2004, 07:53 AM
well, why not make god the main charecter? it&#39;ll be cool to see him use divine powers to punish sinners, right?

Hiko&#39;s point was that he&#39;s the invincble good guy that does nothing, if the main character doesn&#39;t encounter any diffficulties, there is no story.

Arcn3ss
Sat, 02-07-2004, 09:47 AM
http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif We should start calling Death Boo Z - the master of sarcasm - his powers of mockery knows no bounds. He will ridicule you ten time before you even hit the ground. jk man http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

I would have liked to see Hiko as somewhat of a more developed character. I.e. more episodes with him in it, and some more history behind it. As well as I would have liked to see some more hiko /kenshin training back in the days of kenshins youth.

Ah well..

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:03 AM
Also i wanted to see an OVA with Hiko in focus, his master and his years as a manslayer, because he said in reminisence that he have slaughtered 100&#39;s of &quot;bad&quot; people...

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:08 AM
Yea man like when people even heard battousai the man slayer was around they crapped their pants. If Hiko was around man the enitre city would have emptied itself. As for the anime, Shogo Amaksa seemed as though his bidy was meant to be a cross between Hiko&#39;s and Kenshin&#39;s... he had the frame of Hiko but nowhere near as much muscle as him. Hiko would have wiped the floor with his ass and Kenshin starts saying crap like you have taken the style to its ulitmate level or something.. pfff http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:10 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Shogo Amaksa</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> er ? who&#39;s that? is it hiko&#39;s master, where is that revealed in which episode?

Death BOO Z
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:40 AM
Hiko Seijuro (i refuse to use the english version, espically when talking about jappenese half real characters) history is the same as any other Hiko Seijuro&#39;s history. his master took him as a kid and trained him until he become a master of killing but without any feelings, and then in the teaching of the ougi succesion move he learned the value of life...

Kenshin differs from the other hiko seijuro in the fact that he started to kill before he learnt the meaning of life, and that cuased him to seperate into the 2 hitokiris.

amaxa shougo didn&#39;t apear in the manga, and i stopped watching after ep 64, so i don&#39;t know much about him execept that he was training under hiko seijuro (number 12) with hiko Seijuro (number 13) but he betrayed hiko seijuro (nember 12) after learning the ougi move (amakake ryu no... something something) and he came back with german knights to kill someone and kenshin killed him with the good amaka ryu no... something something...

it all doesn&#39;t make sence cuz hiko seijuro (all of them but the 13, who had kenshin and Kenji) have only one student and it&#39;s immpossible to learn the amakake ryu no... something something without killing the master (again, 13 was an exeception), so it&#39;s all a load of crap.

BTW: i really like my title, i better start spamming to get to the point where i can change my chunin into &quot;master of sarcasema and spelling errors&quot;

DB_Hunter
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:40 AM
Shogo was some persecuted christian who said he was &#39;the son of God http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/dry.gif &#39; and he learnt Hiten Mitsurugi from a pupil who failed to learn the Amakakaru Ryu no Hirameki from Hiko the 12th. His master was hit by the Kusoryusen of hiko the 12th and was presumed dead... but h lived and taught Shogo, his nephew all that he knew, and Shogo managed to master the ultimate attack with feelings of hatred. The German knights thing was an arc after the Shogo arc.

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:57 AM
So that man that&#39;s blind and really old, that later on dies, in the shogo arc.. he&#39;s the man that people though died of the seijuro hiko 12th, am i right? and that man taught shogo his techniuqes... but that man failed the test of the amakkeru thing and fell into a river.... so that&#39;s why shogo&#39;s dosen&#39;t have the real hiten mitsurigi.

Actually you can see hiko seijuro 12th in episode 67 when he&#39;s fighting Nishida who&#39;s shogo&#39;s master.. he looks like hiko seijuro the 13th...

Hatake Kakashi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:34 AM
I am glad that you saw how it was supposed to be done.

Watsuki pansied out a bit, let the fans dictate his storyline, but other than that, it was a solid ending for a series.

Did you also get the Cherry Blossoms in Spring Short? As well as the Yahiko no Sakabatou Graphic Novel&gt;

I have them in the channels in my sig, on my fserv.

Yeah by bad about Anji-Fuji thing.

Watsuki said he based Fuji off of EVA Unit 01.

He also got Aoshi&#39;s character design from Gambit from X-Men

Hiko&#39;s cape from Spawn...

He was really into American comics.

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 07:34 AM
I&#39;ve got All volumes (28), and all special, cherry blossom, yahiko sakabato. etc..

I haven&#39;t read all yet, I&#39;m going to read more today

DB_Hunter
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Just downloaded the 28 volumes of Supernova...... 870MB.

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Feb 8 2004, 07:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just downloaded the 28 volumes of Supernova...... 870MB. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Er??? i couldn&#39;t find them at suprnova.. the torrent dosen&#39;t exist, i went to the manga section but there was no kenshin manga there.

I hope they will make more anime/mangas about edo-era and meiji restoration, kenshin and pmk are good examples... they&#39;re the best..

DB_Hunter
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:48 AM
It&#39;s in the comics section under the sub-heading misc.

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Feb 8 2004, 07:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It&#39;s in the comics section under the sub-heading misc. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
How are the volumes 16 and 17 in that pack.... mines are like low quality, double-paged.... the rest is good quality, but 16 and 17 is just bad...

DB_Hunter
Sun, 02-08-2004, 09:27 AM
Well the quality seems to be like the others, but they are double paged.

Do you recommend any specific program with which to view these pictures/manga pages?

itachi_
Sun, 02-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Hunter, if i got to be honest, i don&#39;t actually have a program to view them only open them with the standardprogram... either quicktime or that standard thing..
i just press the arrows then to change picture, pretty simple... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif