PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto's Nin Info cards

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:05 AM
i have yet to watch episode 69, so i now im more excited to see it since soo many good things have been said about it

jing
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:29 AM
Well i think this will clear things up about wave country's mission. The sound and sand attack is an A mission. Unofficially, naruto completed a B rank mission. But they were paid with C rank fee officially.

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/14590/Naruto2-4-09.JPGhttp://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/14590/Naruto2-2-08.JPG

Everon
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:35 AM
Just wondering about two things:
First off, its shows that Naruto has only taken 7 D missions and one C mission. Did they decide to keep the A mission to wave country a secret? I guess its not official because the wave country couldn't afford it.

Another thing is the five parts Kabuto splits data into: Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Tool, and Blood. I was wondering about that last thing, blood. At first I thought it had to do with summoning, since those usually include blood. But perhaps its has something to do with advanced blood lines.

Power PMV
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:39 AM
Yeah, I think this has been discussed before, and people decided that Blood had to do with advanced bloodlines. Summonings probably fall under the advanced Ninjutsus. Although I think Gaara's transformation could be considered Blood too.

Hatake Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:43 AM
Their mission in Wave Country was a C Rank one. That is what it was on the books as, and the price that Wave paid was C Rank.

Chi Chi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 03:52 AM
The attack on Konoha isn't an A mission. A war isn't a mission. The Wave Country mission was an A mission because they'd send Jounins to do it. B and C are for chuunins but chuunin can't handle a jounin.

TeLeKiNeSiS
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:57 AM
mmm....the war itself is not a mission...of course...but their mission is to go catch up to sasuke and stop him...and it's A-rank because its during a war in which they could be pursuited by enemy ninjas, with a risk of death

Raven
Sat, 02-07-2004, 09:36 AM
Not to mention the fact that they'll more than likely meet up with Gaara, who is a monster.

Everon
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:11 PM
Another thing I was wondering about was if Kabuto and the other sound nins were watching the Shika and Naruto's matches at all. Wouldn't they notice Naruto's chakra increase during the fight?

Toruxxx
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:17 PM
but in 69 kakashi says its the 1st A rank mission since the wave country thats where i got lost coz i remember them saying it was a C rank mission. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/huh.gif

jing
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:18 PM
i thought wave country was a B mission?
if Sand and Sound invasion is A mission, a little zabuza mission can't be A.

Uzumaki Kakashi
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:29 PM
yeah but zabuza is considered an elite ninja jounin , missing nins seem to almost always be dangerious and very big threat to the village from where they came from.

i think it was an A rank mission b/c it was very high risk of death

XwingRob
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Officialy it was a C rank mission.
Unofficialy it was a A rank mission.

Edit: Its probaly a good thing too, it makes people underestimate Naruto.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 01:56 PM
anyone notice how the cards flashed and naruto rotated on it?
thats one detailed card.

Insomniac
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:09 AM
although they call it an A ranked mission its probably not official

i didnt think Jounins could give missions anyway, from what we've seen its the administration people to do it or the hokage.
It was more of an order

Chi Chi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 05:27 AM
But if Konoha is anything like a normal country, once the leader is captured the vice president gets control. Now lets look at the Hokage as the president and the Jounin as Vice President then it seems logical to me that they got the power to arrange everything when the Hokage is missing.

Everon
Sun, 02-08-2004, 06:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi &#064; Feb 8 2004, 07:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z &#064; Feb 8 2004, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the mist mission wasn&#39;t an A mission becuase they haven&#39;t completed it on thier own, Kakashi had to step in, so it isn&#39;t considered a sucess for team 7. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Kakashi is a part of Team 7. He helped them in every mission, only in this one he had to get serious. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah, Kakashi is part of team 7, but he doesn&#39;t participate all the time because he wants his Genins to get some experience on thier own. The wave country mission involved Chunnins and Jounins, so of course he had to step in.

Another thing I want to add is that I think Kakashi in episode 69 was simply referring that their mission was extremely dangerous, not that it was an official A rank mission.

Yondaime
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:35 AM
Didn&#39;t Kakashi say it was a &quot;Super A Class Mission&quot; just like when Baki told Gaara and others about their mission to Konoha he said it is a &quot;Super A Class Mission&quot; so i think they have something above &quot;A Class&quot;. or it just could be a translation mistake but i doubt it.

PSJ
Sun, 02-08-2004, 08:54 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Feb 7 2004, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i thought wave country was a B mission?
if Sand and Sound invasion is A mission, a little zabuza mission can&#39;t be A. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
the zabuza mission was an A-rank mission zabuza is one of the 7 katana mist shinobi. kisame is also one of those. and the mission also involved gatou which is a big criminal boss. if that isnt a A-rank mission nothing is.

Iznogoud
Sun, 02-08-2004, 10:49 AM
Are there S rank mission ?
Like S-criminals (oro and itachi) ?

Death BOO Z
Sun, 02-08-2004, 10:58 AM
the S stands for Super...

this isn&#39;t an official mission, it&#39;s not recorded anywhere and nobody really knows about it, it&#39;s just an order...

the mist mission wasn&#39;t an A mission becuase they haven&#39;t completed it on thier own, Kakashi had to step in, so it isn&#39;t considered a sucess for team 7.

Chi Chi
Sun, 02-08-2004, 11:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Feb 8 2004, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the mist mission wasn&#39;t an A mission becuase they haven&#39;t completed it on thier own, Kakashi had to step in, so it isn&#39;t considered a sucess for team 7. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Kakashi is a part of Team 7. He helped them in every mission, only in this one he had to get serious.

Aion
Mon, 02-09-2004, 04:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 7 2004, 11:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Another thing I was wondering about was if Kabuto and the other sound nins were watching the Shika and Naruto&#39;s matches at all. Wouldn&#39;t they notice Naruto&#39;s chakra increase during the fight? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The card said something about Nine Tails on it. So he probably took it into account.

Kyuubi_Rage
Mon, 02-09-2004, 04:43 AM
If you care about the wave country, you care about the crybaby Inari.

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

sangai
Mon, 02-09-2004, 12:38 PM
the way i figured the original wave country mission was that the the original mission was a &quot;C class&quot; mission when the demon brothers showed up it became a &quot;B class&quot; mission when zabuza a high ranked jounin missing nin came into the game it became a &quot;A rank mission&quot;

and since it was marked in the books as a C ranked mission thats what it would stay because then feudal lords or someone might demand more money from the already poor wave country thats why they didn&#39;t change the mission rank

and know with hundred of other nins in the village the danger is quite great meaning that the mission has a higher risk of death so it becomes a higher rank mission

im pretty sure that all the nins attacking the village are at least at a high chuunin level and or even a few low level jounin

Slain
Sat, 02-14-2004, 04:56 AM
but the cards from kabuto someone can tell me whats best on narutos card ? his tajutsu or what ever ....

PSJ
Sat, 02-14-2004, 05:39 AM
probably chakra level and ninjutsu it would be insane to state something else. he got the highest chakra level among genins and probably alot of chuunins to even without nine tails and with only a portion of nine tails chakra he got alot more chakra. and his ninjutsu is strong to kage bunshin, and summoning. 2 high level jounin jutsus.

Everon
Sat, 02-14-2004, 12:28 PM
From what I can tell whats on the card his taijutsu is the highest, follower by ninjutsu (Kage Bushin), genjutsu, and tool.

XwingRob
Sun, 02-15-2004, 03:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kyuubi_Rage @ Feb 9 2004, 03:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If you care about the wave country, you care about the crybaby Inari.

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I sorta believe in the future that Naruto is gonna be visting the Wave Country again. Most likely after timejump and Inari would be a badass ninja then.

sangai
Sun, 02-15-2004, 04:46 AM
why exactly would inari be a nin there country from the looks of it don&#39;t have a hidden village anymore

and couldn&#39;t afford one

if anything inari would be a samurai????dunno why

Death BOO Z
Mon, 02-16-2004, 02:21 AM
i guess that the bunshins follow orders from the original but still have AI of thier own.

we know Naruto plans alot with bunshins, but from the fight against Kakashi we know that they think but themselves and their mind is identical to naruto&#39;s mind.

Bunshin is a genjutsu cuz it&#39;s just an illusion, kagebunshin (sand and water clones also) have effect on the real world, so it&#39;s ninjutsu.

oh, and we&#39;ve seen a bit of Naruto&#39;s skill in genjutsu before the first exam, naruto also recognized that it was still the second floor and not the third one.

Hyuga Koji
Mon, 02-16-2004, 04:34 AM
Don&#39;t forget his skill at using Henge

He fooled Kiba with it, and the mist nins that says a lot for his ability to use genjutsu effectively.

Hakeem_21
Mon, 02-16-2004, 06:36 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon &#064; Feb 14 2004, 11:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> From what I can tell whats on the card his taijutsu is the highest, follower by ninjutsu (Kage Bushin), genjutsu, and tool. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I doubt that Taijustu is his best skill,we all see and know that Ninjustsu is his best skill Kage bunshin,Shadow replication. His taijutsu is average.

He has good chakra stamina also you see that when he fight all night in the forest of death agianst those genjustu ninjas and he still fights in the morning when Kabuto,Sasuke and Sakura cant fight anymore becuase they get tired pretty fast compared to Naruto. I liked when he couldnt stand anymore but still punched the ninjas cause he wanted to the hero for once http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Everon
Mon, 02-16-2004, 07:13 AM
Thats what it looks like from what i saw on the card. You don&#39;t have to take my word for and look at episode 69 for yourself

Yondaime
Mon, 02-16-2004, 07:22 AM
i was surprize to see the nin card showed talent for genjutsu...or skills for it...but we all know Naruto sucks in it....he couldn&#39;t even do the gen-cancel.....so what was that all about....

Naruto is very good in nin-jutsu.....and pretty average in Tai-jutsu....so that was all okay....and plus i think Kakashi and the gang kept the wave country mission a secret ...because if they had come back and told the committe about it...they would have been pissed over the fact that the constructor dude lied to them....and they would have actually asked for more money....

could be that

PSJ
Mon, 02-16-2004, 07:35 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Feb 16 2004, 03:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How does a bushin get controlled? by the users chakra? can the bushin think by itself, like AI? as you said it&#39;s a fake one, but how do you steer it to the right direction? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i think the AI is at diffrent levels for diffrent bunshin sort. kage bunshin probably have the most AI followed by mizu bunshins and then sand bunshins. last normal bunshins since they cant really do anything.henge is not really that big of a deal its a low level nin jutsu tecnique what he is good at his the timing in using it.

Raven
Mon, 02-16-2004, 07:49 AM
Can anyone explain why kage boushin is classed as ninjutsu? I would have thought it would be genjutsu, seeing as it&#39;s an illusion as to which is the real person.

PSJ
Mon, 02-16-2004, 08:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Feb 15 2004, 05:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> From what I can tell whats on the card his taijutsu is the highest, follower by ninjutsu (Kage Bushin), genjutsu, and tool. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
that cant be right since his taijutsu isnt strong. together with genjutsu it is his weakest skills.

CmDr Raven: all sorts of bunshins are nin jutsu because all of them are in fact real exept the normal bunshin which is an illusion. kage bunshin is not an illusion naruto devides himself into more bodies and all of them can peform the skills naruto know. the same goes for mizu bunshins and if a sand bunshin is perfected i think it can do that to.

itachi_
Mon, 02-16-2004, 10:41 AM
How does a bushin get controlled? by the users chakra? can the bushin think by itself, like AI? as you said it&#39;s a fake one, but how do you steer it to the right direction?

Vagabond
Tue, 02-17-2004, 03:21 AM
I didn&#39;t even know Udon was a real character until i saw someone on Naruto Forums make an Udon fan club. I thought you were just making him up and you just used the body of the kid to make it look funnier.

XwingRob
Tue, 02-17-2004, 04:07 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei @ Feb 15 2004, 03:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> why exactly would inari be a nin there country from the looks of it don&#39;t have a hidden village anymore

if anything inari would be a samurai????dunno why </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well first off, Wave Country would be recovering from their depression, so the need for advance protection would be necessary for covering cargo shipments and what not.
Don&#39;t forget, Fire Country once did not have a hidden village either.
Hmm..a samurai, yeah that would make more sense. Since Inari would never be taught Ninja justus(unless some sensei came and taught him).
Who knows? Its just a theory I came up with.

Power PMV
Tue, 02-17-2004, 04:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Feb 17 2004, 03:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sangai sakusei &#064; Feb 15 2004, 03:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> why exactly would inari be a nin there country from the looks of it don&#39;t have a hidden village anymore

if anything inari would be a samurai????dunno why </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Well first off, Wave Country would be recovering from their depression, so the need for advance protection would be necessary for covering cargo shipments and what not.
Don&#39;t forget, Fire Country once did not have a hidden village either.
Hmm..a samurai, yeah that would make more sense. Since Inari would never be taught Ninja justus(unless some sensei came and taught him).
Who knows? Its just a theory I came up with. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
maybe, in any case Udon will own him http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Chi Chi
Tue, 02-17-2004, 05:39 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hakeem_21 @ Feb 17 2004, 06:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Who in the world is udon you people talk about all the time? Which anime is he in?
Is he a samurai? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
He is Konohamaru&#39;s boyfriend.

Raven
Tue, 02-17-2004, 05:54 AM
Every nin in the world should just quit trying, because Udon will just own them, so what&#39;s the point?

Vagabond
Tue, 02-17-2004, 06:04 AM
Oh about the nin cards, if you have Naruto 2 for GC you can unlock the info on the cards for all the playable characters. I&#39;m kinda lazy but i wonder if the info for naruto is the same in both the anime and the game.

XwingRob
Tue, 02-17-2004, 06:12 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Feb 17 2004, 02:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I didn&#39;t even know Udon was a real character until i saw someone on Naruto Forums make an Udon fan club. I thought you were just making him up and you just used the body of the kid to make it look funnier. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Udon is gonna be the future Kage of Wave Country&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hakeem_21
Tue, 02-17-2004, 07:23 AM
Who in the world is udon you people talk about all the time? Which anime is he in?
Is he a samurai?

Power PMV
Tue, 02-17-2004, 07:29 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Feb 17 2004, 09:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Udon is worthless, he just have alot of snort&#33; And he dosen&#39;t own anyone. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I wonder what you are, then http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

http://www.littlecooldude.com/~powerpmv/udon.JPG

OWNED http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

P.S. Vagabond, good that you know the greatness of Udon, now. May Udon protect you.

CmDr_Raven, shame on you. Everyone should carry a pic of the great Udon with them http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_gap.gif

Raven
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:07 AM
Somebody post the pic, I don&#39;t have it, lol. I should, I&#39;m ashamed that I don&#39;t.

Mut
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:26 AM
ok, seriously. it&#39;s not THAT funny anymore.

anyway, kabuto must&#39;ve came from the future cuz his nin info cards looked like they had some p4 chips in them.

PSJ
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:41 AM
well for one thing Udon owns everybody&#33;&#33; that can never be said to much.
Udon is the future Kage of all hidden village&#39;s.

Vagabond
Tue, 02-17-2004, 08:58 AM
Thats the weird thing about the Naruto world. It seems really old fashioned but there are some weird gadgets that could only exist in our time.

itachi_
Tue, 02-17-2004, 10:17 AM
Udon is worthless, he just have alot of snort&#33; And he dosen&#39;t own anyone.

Raven
Wed, 02-18-2004, 08:25 AM
Yes, like VCRs and networked camera systems. Yet they don&#39;t have cars, or guns. Interesting. I guess p4 chips could exist, lol.

Everon
Wed, 02-18-2004, 01:58 PM
Yeah in most anime they have a lot of trouble with the technology. They have motorized boats, but don&#39;t have cars.

Edit: Wow this post has gotten way off topic.