PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Fansub

joker-kun
Fri, 02-06-2004, 02:41 AM
Difference is none add up to the AA version (AA=Anbu/Aone)

now id say the top three are:

1)AA (by a long shot)
2)Darkanime
3)Bakasan

TW would be ther but not only are they slow, I really dont like there translation.

AnimeRev would also but they only release certain eps.

AS I said though stick with AA.

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:04 AM
well the AA is the best sub by far, its enough with downloading the raw and AA's sub.

Arctyc
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:08 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I was wondering if there are any differences between the groups that releases the Naruto Fansubs. I appreciate the info. Thanks. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

There are several aspects that differ between fansub groups due to various factors.

The greatest, of course, is that each of these groups consists of several people working together to craft the fansub, and this includes Translators (who will come up with different phrasing in their translations), Editors (who will make different corrections), Timers (who will set dialogue in different orders), Encoders (who will use different video/codec formats), and others.

Translation, even when done by someone who is bilingually fluent (a surprisingly rare occurrance) can be a fairly subjective and touchy thing. Not only must the literal translation be taken into account, but the connotations and cultural references must also be localized, or made understandable to the target audience.

belmont717
Fri, 02-06-2004, 08:10 AM
Thanks for all the reponse I appreciate it guys. I&#39;ll stick wit AA. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Kakashi-Senpai
Fri, 02-06-2004, 09:40 AM
In simple terms just remember this fansub aone/anbu for naruto.....darkanime?&#33;?&#33; whats that http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif oh i just forgot that other fansub.

belmont717
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:12 PM
I was wondering if there are any differences between the groups that releases the Naruto Fansubs. I appreciate the info. Thanks.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:20 PM
there is a huge diffrence, the most obvious one is with the transelation...
there&#39;s also sound&#092;graphics diffrences and the font usage and the word choice,,, the best way to see the diffrence is to watch two versions of the same episode,it should do the trick.

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:22 PM
AonE&amp;ANBU is the only group that&#39;s worth watching, maybe TW but they are way to slow. BakaSan is fast but with low quality and subbing. DarkAnime is about medium.... but they are usually as fast as ANBU&amp;AonE so, it&#39;s not worth downloading any other then ANBU&amp;AonE

Narasho
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Got Naruto 69 from BakaSan yesterday at 9:30 AM Pacific Standard, download took 10 minutes due to the fact I found an http.... (non bit-torrent that is)