PDA

View Full Version : Sasuke-> "lee" speed

moridin
Fri, 02-06-2004, 02:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hmm Naruto, Neji, Sasuke have good chanses of winning against Gaara in their current status in the manga... Naruto&#39;s Rasengan, Sasuke&#39;s Chidori (if it&#39;s succeeded), Neji&#39;s (do i have to say more, he&#39;s just a great powerful ninja). And Lee, he dosen&#39;t have a chance against Gaara, to win against him you&#39;ll need to combinate ninja or illusionary with taijutsu. not only tai</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

You said &quot;current&quot; status. Well isn&#39;t that a revelation. I still don&#39;t believe Neji or Sasuke in their &quot;current&quot; state have a chance in beating Gaara. Sasuke&#39;s (not in curse seal 2 mode) still can only do Chidori (his strongest move) only three times (i think that was how many times he did it against Gaara). Chidori was useless anyways. It had no effect except to further Gaara&#39;s transformation. Lee, on the other hand, would have finished Gaara before he transformed, if he had not winced when the muscles in his arm snapped. If he had been watching, Gaara would not have been able to create the sand clone.

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 02:21 AM
You should also remember what Gaara&#39;s status is currently...

moridin
Fri, 02-06-2004, 02:27 AM
They have also had months of more practice while he has been out of commission with a broken arm and leg. Now they are stronger than Lee. Go figure...

Mut
Fri, 02-06-2004, 03:09 AM
lee was no match for gaara in the first place. if gaara transformed half way like he did in the fight with sasuke in the forst, lee would&#39;ve been A GONER.

moridin
Fri, 02-06-2004, 03:12 AM
You notice that Sasuke was a goner as well?

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 03:12 AM
He would have been dead&#33; if gai wouldn&#39;t have stop the fight , that&#39;s bad, i wished that lee would have died, so these lee fan&#39;s could be quiet for a while.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

Hotsuma
Fri, 02-06-2004, 03:13 AM
Lee has more style than anybody in the series. He&#39;s not a pussy that hides behind his bunshins, relies on Sharingan (Sasuke, and maybe Itachi), he&#39;s straight up all fight. The man freakin danced around Gaara.

Lee rules. No buts, ifs, and ands about it.

Anybody that actually thinks Sasuke is better than Lee (When he isn&#39;t injured) is a total idiot.

BobTheMarine
Fri, 02-06-2004, 03:44 AM
It didn&#39;t take Sasuke a month to too get to Lee speed. It took Sasuke just a long to get that speed. The only differance was that Lee condition his body and charka to obtain his great speed, Sasuke on the other hand had been condition his body like Lee but not his charka, with the Sharingan Saskue was able to learn how to control his charka is a short amout of time to obtain that kind of speed. Reed the chapters when Lee and Sasuke first fought, In there it explains how Sasuke and Lee trained intensely like the other.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BobTheMarine @ Feb 6 2004, 02:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It didn&#39;t take Sasuke a month to too get to Lee speed. It took Sasuke just a long to get that speed. The only differance was that Lee condition his body and charka to obtain his great speed, Sasuke on the other hand had been condition his body like Lee but not his charka, with the Sharingan Saskue was able to learn how to control his charka is a short amout of time to obtain that kind of speed. Reed the chapters when Lee and Sasuke first fought, In there it explains how Sasuke and Lee trained intensely like the other. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
NO, it explained that LEE trained much harder than Sasuke, and that&#39;s why he won.

Sasuke was wau below Lee in that time in everything BUT chackra control, since Lee can&#39;t use his chackra for almost nothing...

Jman
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:05 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 6 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He would have been dead&#33; if gai wouldn&#39;t have stop the fight , that&#39;s bad, i wished that lee would have died, so these lee fan&#39;s could be quiet for a while.. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
same goes for sasuke, if naruto didn&#39;t bail him out when he was getting his ass handed to him by gaara

Mut
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:11 AM
itachi can whoop gaara. rofl. sauske &gt; LEE

Harageki
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:14 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Feb 6 2004, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lee has more style than anybody in the series. He&#39;s not a pussy that hides behind his bunshins, relies on Sharingan (Sasuke, and maybe Itachi), he&#39;s straight up all fight. The man freakin danced around Gaara.

Lee rules. No buts, ifs, and ands about it.

Anybody that actually thinks Sasuke is better than Lee (When he isn&#39;t injured) is a total idiot. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Exactly...

Daniel of Lorien
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:17 AM
Even at full strength right now Lee couldn&#39;t beat the top three genin... Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji would put Lee down. I like Lee alot, but his limits are Taijitsu and he can&#39;t compete against a highly trained ninja with the ability to use all three skills. As for Sasuke gaining his speed I think that you forget that Sasuke trains every day very hard as well and that all it took was conditioning to push him to that speed. Also he can open the first gate even if he doesn&#39;t understand it... because that&#39;s how you do the Lotus and he saw the first half of the move. Anothing thing about his speed... he was probably using his chakara to augment his speed to that of Lee&#39;s. As for Naruto hiding behind Bushins... in a normal battle he&#39;s joining his bushins in the fight, but he knows when to step back and fool the enemy. I would like to see Lee come back better than ever, but as long as he is only Taijitsuist he&#39;ll never be able to compete against monsters like Naruto and Garaa... not that anyone really can http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

Vagabond
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:20 AM
Lee is awsome but it is a fact that his strength can only go so far. Sasuke, Naruto, and Neji have all surpassed Lee. Even if Lee was healthy he could get his ass handed to him by someone must weaker. What if he fought one of those rain nins that Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura fought in the forest. He would be stuck in their genjutsu with no way to escape. Just face no matter how cool Lee is at this moment he is nothing. Even if he was healthy he would probably only reach chunnin level, whereas Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, and even Shika would be able to become jounins.

BTW sorry about my Naruto&gt;Itachi rant in the other thread. It was a pretty weak argument. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Jman
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:31 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Feb 6 2004, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> itachi can whoop gaara. rofl. sauske &gt; LEE </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
true. i wonder when he&#39;ll get more appearances. damn kishimoto for keeping us in the dark.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:#D6DBE0'>2600 posts w00t</span></span>

Hotsuma
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:32 AM
Lee has something better than Kyuubi, Sharingan, Shukaku, Byakugan, and other inherited/given powers...

The explosive power of <u>youth</u>.

AAB
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:39 AM
Why does everyone think Lee can beat Neji?...Neji has been 0wning him for a while if i&#39;m not mistakened...and I&#39;m sure neji could prevent him from opening the gates with his gentle fist. Heck Neji&#39;s Taijutsu might even be better...And if it&#39;s one thing the naruto gamecube game taught me...Kaiten is damn near unstoppable.

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:42 AM
wow this thread grew fast&#33; O.o altho everybody says the same thing he is an uchiha thats why he can become better really fast. then the uchihas are super human even for naruto i cant agree with that. even if they have far more superior bodies than a nomrla person its impossible to do what sasuke did. still he can only maintain that speed for a short while but its still insain it was done just so he could have a chance to hit gaara. if he were to advance at normal rate in training gaara would have killed him in a few seconds. its sad tho that sasuke hasnt advanced a bit in speed since then not in anything else either.... the only change is that now he is in a barrel.

EDIT: i do not want anything about itachi in here keep itachi in his thread.

Uchiha Sasuke
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:47 AM
lee cant fight against &quot;The Great Sasuke&quot;cuz sasuke can see his moves and lee cant=&#092;

Jman
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:49 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AAB &#064; Feb 6 2004, 03:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Why does everyone think Lee can beat Neji?...Neji has been 0wning him for a while if i&#39;m not mistakened...and I&#39;m sure neji could prevent him from opening the gates with his gentle fist. Heck Neji&#39;s Taijutsu might even be better...And if it&#39;s one thing the naruto gamecube game taught me...Kaiten is damn near unstoppable.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Neji&#39;s special. ('http://www.osk.3web.ne.jp/~edp/extra/movie_gcnaruto2/neji01.wmv')ownage&#33;
I agree that Lee&#39;s good, but I doubt he would&#39;ve won against Neji. I mean we did see Neji keep up with Naruto when they fought even when Naruto started to use the kyubi chakra. Neji also has his ultimate defense.
----
had sasuke fought lee instead of gaara, at that time, lee would&#39;ve won as sasuke didn&#39;t learn chidori as yet but at the present time, sasuke&#39;s faster and stronger.

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:50 AM
you know sasuke isnt all that great.... he lives in a barrel right now and he his too lazy to train he just runs to orochimaru to get power. the only time he trained was when kakashi made him train. and lee can beat sasuke. lee + opening gates 5. even if sasuke can see where lee is and what he is doing he cant do anything about it since his body cant react at that speed. lee will own sasuke if they were to fight.

Uchiha Sasuke
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:55 AM
Do you really think that &quot;The Great Sasuke&quot; will let him open the 5 gates thing?

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 04:58 AM
yes. if he were to fight lee he would want to show ppl that he is strong and great and then he would want to beat lee at his full potential, sasuke isnt a guy that goes for dirty tricks exept stealing someones exact taijutsu movements.

Uchiha Sasuke
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:03 AM
Sasuke will use genjutsu and ninjutsu cuz he knows that lee cant use em
and about the 5 gates thing, sasuke can just use a kawamiri

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:07 AM
dude if is body cant follow what his eyes sees he cant do a kawarimi you need to react to do a kawarimi they dont just come out of thin air when an enemy is attacking you. a kawarimi is about the same as jumping to the side only that it looks like you still are standing there. lee is to fast for sasuke. you know it to you are just stubborn.

Uchiha Sasuke
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:10 AM
Sasuke can see lee and he can move as fast as lee

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:12 AM
maybe you didnt know that sasuke moves as the same speed lee does without gates opened. when lee opens gates he is hell of alot faster than before.he can get from mid air to the ground before an enemy falls to the ground. dont know how he does it but damn he is fast. sasuke might be able to keep up with his eyes but his body is nowhere near that speed. i would say that speed is faster than an high elite jounins speed.

Uchiha Sasuke
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:14 AM
i know that but sasuke can use the gate thing too.
and sasuke can kill him when he use the first lotus cuz them he is too weak to dodge a raikiri

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:16 AM
lol you are just messing with me facker sasuke cant open any gates. stop messing with me you dman sasuke fanboy.

Harageki
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:18 AM
omg, this conversation is getting stupid...Sasuke CANNOT open gates.
Sasuke CANNOT beat Lee when Lee opens 5th gate. Simple as...I dont even see how the biggest Sasuke fanboys could argue with that.

Uchiha Sasuke
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:18 AM
geez ok, he cant open but lee ll die if he uses that &quot;AGAIN&quot;

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:19 AM
aww just shut up i cant beleive i wasted that much time on you. i acutally thought you were serious you were just messing around the whole time. dont ever do that again.

Harageki
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:22 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha Sasuke @ Feb 6 2004, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> geez ok, he cant open but lee ll die if he uses that &quot;AGAIN&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
And? the point is, Sasuke will die..he has no cheap last ditch shield to save him. Meaning Lee can beat him if he ever gets healthy again.

Uchiha Sasuke
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:23 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 6 2004, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> aww just shut up i cant beleive i wasted that much time on you. i acutally thought you were serious you were just messing around the whole time. dont ever do that again. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
geez dont take that so hard=&#092;
and yeah if lee opens 5 gates thing he ll die, or get hurt..thats true=[
*starts to cry*

Vagabond
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:28 AM
Yeah........... in that case lee wouldn&#39;t win because there would be no winner. He would kill Sasuke but in the process of doing that he kills himself. Does that seem like a victory to you? Also you forget Sasuke has the cured seal. You could argue that if Lee did that then Sasuke would go crazy and unleash the seal.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:31 AM
what makes you think Sasuke can open one gate? the first part of the lotus is just kicking to the air, the gate things come only in the spin.

Chidori isn&#39;t a move that can be performed just like that, you need to catch your enemy in one place first, like how Kakashi got Zabuza with his dogs, you can&#39;t just attack with it...

sasuke might be able to see lee and even react, but his speed is supported by chackra while Lee&#39;s movement is pure speed, he won&#39;t be able to keep up.

and the moment Lee goes 5th gate, i guess even Itachi would have some problems with his speed...

but i know none of this will get through to your mind, cuz it seems you&#39;re a frecking idiot Sasuke-fan....

Uchiha Sasuke
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:33 AM
geez every1 hates sasuke, tahts bad=&#092;
but yeah i know he cant open one and he would b dead if lee ever uses the 5 gates thing against him

moridin
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:35 AM
I&#39;m pretty sure just about anyone would have trouble seeing, let alone reacting to Lee&#39;s 5th gate open speed. It seems to go beyond the realms of even the most harshest trained human movement.

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:41 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>geez ok, he cant open but lee ll die if he uses that &quot;AGAIN&quot;
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> replied to this one....

lee will hurt himself if he opens 5 gates yes but he wont die that just happens with the 8th gate. you should do your homework before you starts giving answers.

jing
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:41 AM
I think maybe Kakashi is a better trainer.

_Sasuke_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:43 AM
it is obviously physically impossible for someone to improve THAT much in &quot;speed&quot; but it&#39;s an anime AND SASUKE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS the rock lee fans are just jealous cuz sasuke is like more dangerous than a stampede of hippopotami.

Agree on this post it&#39;s an anime, they can do whatever they want, hell what about Kyubi that&#39;s cheap too, well I cant win, let&#39;s get out the Kyubi chakra. It&#39;s the same cheapness Sasuke and Itachi have with their sharingan and even greater they just get b*tched because you guys don&#39;t like em

Uchiha Sasuke
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:45 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert&#045;Sennin Jiraiya &#064; Feb 6 2004, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>geez ok, he cant open but lee ll die if he uses that &quot;AGAIN&quot;
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> replied to this one....

lee will hurt himself if he opens 5 gates yes but he wont die that just happens with the 8th gate. you should do your homework before you starts giving answers. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
i said again and not first time that means thats the second time that he uses that, so it ll prolly hurt a lot/kill him

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:45 AM
i dont bitch aobut the sharingan i bitch about sasukes speed theres no way he can get that speed in a month. and it has nothing to do with his sharingan unless he can &quot;look&quot; his body into better shape.

Vagabond
Fri, 02-06-2004, 05:51 AM
Like a lot of people have mention Sasuke gained the speed but not the endurance. Sasuke can&#39;t sustain the same speed for as much time as Lee can.

jing
Fri, 02-06-2004, 06:03 AM
Well before we get scientific about this muscle growing, we should realize that this is an anime and its not humanly possible to obtain that speed anyways.

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 06:07 AM
hehe this is actually a manga..... lol and an anime. but if we were to talk about real human potential we can just scrap all discussions in all 3 naruto forums.

jing
Fri, 02-06-2004, 06:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 6 2004, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hehe this is actually a manga..... lol and an anime. but if we were to talk about real human potential we can just scrap all discussions in all 3 naruto forums. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
so if then ninjas can do ninjutsus, then sasuke can obtain Lee&#39;s speed, this is anime afterall. Muscle growths do not apply =P.

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 06:53 AM
well sure but we need something to discuss http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif this forum isnt alive enough(or maybe im here to often lol)

well anyway this is my 1600th post saved it for my own thread w00t&#33;&#33;&#33; only 400 to 2000 now.

Hyuga Koji
Fri, 02-06-2004, 07:17 AM
Sasuke got knockoff speed.

He can emulate the effects of Lee&#39;s speed with conditioning and Chakra but he can&#39;t keep the effect for anywhere near as long as Lee can.

Also Sasuke had to bust his ass to even get that far he used the natural talents he had over Lee to get there which is perfectly okay.

Without gates it&#39;ll be a close fight Lee and Sasuke are roughly the same speed and with the Sharingan Sasuke will see Lee&#39;s attacks coming well before they land.

Lee will have to stall him to win easily which i don&#39;t see him doing.

If he uses the 1st gate he&#39;ll be much faster and stronger than Sasuke and the fight will shift to his favor unless Sasuke busts out the seal and then it&#39;s either or.

I don&#39;t see Lee going 3rd gate or higher because Gai and Tsunade would probably forbid it as it wouldn&#39;t be smart at all and Lee would have to be pretty dense to risk his newfound health over a small spat with Sasuke.

If Lee does then we could expect Sasuke to go Level 2 if he acheives it and i have no idea what that&#39;ll improve.

In essence this fight it too close to call definitively for either person

Insomniac
Fri, 02-06-2004, 07:21 AM
he did what took Lee many years to do in such a little time, he was just proving that &#39;theres a wall you cant supass with just hardwork&#39; (dosu&#39;s quote upon beating Lee)

hard work only gets you so far, you have to have at least some talent or something else that&#39;ll help you (ie Naruto has no talent but the kyuubi makes up for that and more)

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 07:56 AM
its wrong to say that naruto got no talent. thats just unfair. he learned kage bunshin in 1 night and even sasuke was suprised that naruto even knew that skill. it is a high level jounin skill and bunshins were narutos worst skill when he was in the ninja academy. and then he learned the rasengan in 1 week. so to call him a no talent is just not right. and lee has a talent to he can open gates. as kakashi said he is a genius of some sort not everybody can open the gates. but sure a true genius is someone like neji and sasuke. thats also true talent.

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 08:00 AM
He learned rasengan in a week, for hokage 4th it took a few years.. that&#39;s not reasonable, but fact... 4th:s must have been stronger then naruto&#39;s then.

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 08:16 AM
yea but it took 4th hokage 3 years to learn it. which would mean that he wasnt a genius and that shows that naruto got a good chance to become hokage. but that wasnt the point in my post, my point was that its unfair to call naruto a no talent guy.

Insomniac
Fri, 02-06-2004, 08:24 AM
no no

baka&#39;s

it took the 4th 3 years TO CREATE IT, NOT TO LEARN IT theres a difference between creating something and learning it.

and yes Naruto has been introduced as the no talent ninja, he doesnt even know any of the basics and his taijutsu techniques are sloppy and show no improvement at all from the start of the series till now.
He may learn stronger moves but thats mainly because of the raw power he holds letting him take shortcuts

if you dont like it tell Kishimoto, hes the one who identifies Naruto as the no talent and its constantly refered to by Jiraiya, Orochimaru and nearly everyone basically.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-06-2004, 08:28 AM
it took the 4th three years to create it, not to learn it...

the diffrence in diffuclties is incomparable, saying naruto is a genious and the 4th isn&#39;t is like saying we&#39;re geniouses cuz we learnt to use the forum in a day and the people who invented the PHHP system are idiots cuz it took them 4 months to make it...

it&#39;s about the same, there&#39;s a whole world between learning and inventing...

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 08:40 AM
in my opinion the part where jiraiya tells anruto about rasengan is vague and possibly bad translated also it says on narutoguide that jiraiya created the jutsu and it does make sense. besides i didnt say that naruto was a genius i said that he has talent and that 4th probably wasnt a genius. look at it this way. 4th was trained by jiraiya, then jiraiya left the village to write novel and training peeping skills lol. if 4th created the rasengan it would have been after jiraiya left probably that makes sense and since jiraiya came back to the village first time when he was helping naruto he couldnt have learned the rasengan from 4th and its not likely that the sensei learns jutsus from his students. what jiraiya tells naruto is that rasengan is 4th jutsu that part is probably translated bad or a part that&#39;s hard to translate it probably says something else and then he says it took 4th 3 yearsa to get from the 1st stage to the 6th stage( there are two stages in each stage, understanding it and then do it). form what it looks like jiraiya knows this jutsu like his own pocket and it is not likely that 4th taught it to him. i dont even jiraiya would take himself time to learn a jutsu his student created if it wasnt a perverted jutsu.

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 09:33 AM
well this kinda have bothered me alot when in the chuuunin prelims sasuke was a snail compared to Lee&#39;s full speed. a month later sasuke have the same speed Lee had without weights. this seems a bit too cheap even if he is a genius muscles are mucsles and it took lee years to get that speed there is no way in hell that sasuke can get it in a month. i dont care what body condicions he got its still impossible.

feel free to talk about anything else conrecning sasuke exept &quot; i hate sasuke&quot; and stuff like that. you can post those posts in &quot;the i hate sasuke topic&quot; which exists in the open discussions forum made by me.

Raven
Fri, 02-06-2004, 09:35 AM
It&#39;s because the Uchiha clan are so outstanding, they have exceptional learning abilities. Sasuke is a genius. But still, it&#39;s cheap I know, the fact that Lee put in so much hard work.

Hotsuma
Fri, 02-06-2004, 09:51 AM
The fourth created the Rasengan @ idiotic people who think it took him 4 years to learn it. Would somebody who takes 4 years to master a single jutsu, really be Hokage-material?

Mut
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:15 AM
the rasengan was created by tayuya, k thanks.

Vagabond
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:21 AM
First of all the rasengan is not just any jutsu. It is high level jutsu that would take anyone years to learn. Also Naruto hasn&#39;t gotten the full power of the rasengan. He has to use two hands whereas Jiraiya uses only one. He hasn&#39;t mastered it.

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:45 AM
Lee sucks&#33;&#33; that ugly son of a bitch&#33; accept the fact that sasuke is better, overall.

PSJ
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:56 AM
still muscles are mucsles there is no way sasuke can get the same speed lee got in a month it took lee years... even if his body can get stronger 10x faster than rock lee&#39;s he cant make it in a month maybe 6 months but not a month.

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Obvisiously he did it, strange but fact, then don&#39;t argue with it. Sasuke is an Uchiha, and he&#39;s better.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-06-2004, 11:34 AM
As much as i despist Itachi here (and i deeply do http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif ), I must agree, it was established during the Haku fight that <u>Uchiha have super bodies, and not just the sharingan</u> (considering that only few Uchihas have the Sharinagan but the whole clan is feared), which allows them outstanding improvment in a matter of days.

as said by Zabuza: &quot;so he&#39;s a survivor from that tragic clan, no wonder he could get so fast in such a short time&quot;.

Idiotic? yes, Stupid? definatlly, Lame &amp; Cheap? HELL YEAH&#33;
but there&#39;s nothing we can do about it

though we can take comfront in the fact Naruto kicked Gaara&#39;s ass infront of Sasuke and gave him an inforiority complex, go naruto.

edit: underline-ing and bold-ing, it&#39;s not just Sharingan...

Hotsuma
Fri, 02-06-2004, 11:37 AM
Yeah. That was complete bullshit. Muscles on bodies are muscles. No special copying eye can suddenly level you up substantially. Bodies are bodies. Bodies do require training. If he can actually work on his chakra capacity, like he did his speed, imagine how much more powerful he&#39;d grow.

I hate Sasuke for making Lee look bad.

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 11:55 AM
I think that Gaara stood up a little bit too long, naruto did like multiple kagebushin no-jutsu, 1000&#39;s of clones, summoned gamabunta, and still he stood up, i don&#39;t think that Naruto won that fight, both was empty of chakra and just was laying on the ground.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 12:28 PM
The thing about Advanced Bloodline is, that their special abilities is not the only thing that makes them strong. Through years of good breeding, their bodies - bondes, muscle tissue, reflexes, etc.. are built up so much.

That is why Sasuke had a lot of chakra for 12 years old too.

SDShamshel
Fri, 02-06-2004, 12:33 PM
And in the end, Sasuke can&#39;t maintain the speed for extended periods of time like Lee can. Lee has far more endurance than Sasuke. Sasuke at max speed can match Lee without the weights, but if it were, say, a long - distance marathon, Lee would definitely win.

Jman
Fri, 02-06-2004, 12:35 PM
Sasuke is w/o a doubt faster than Lee at this point. So he may be stronger than Lee, boohoo. I&#39;m sure his fanbase is much smaller. And it doesn&#39;t matter about his sharingan or &quot;super body&quot; he&#39;d end up getting killed by Gaara only to end up in my sig.

Harageki
Fri, 02-06-2004, 12:41 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 6 2004, 09:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lee sucks&#33;&#33; that ugly son of a bitch&#33; accept the fact that sasuke is better, overall. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Your a loser...basing such a dislike purely on how Lee looks 0-o But I dont wanna get into this arguement again.

Hatake Kakashi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 12:42 PM
None of the Gennins had a chance against Gaara anyway. Sasuke and Lee were even outclassed by him. Neji probably would have went down too. Gaara is just a monster, so they had to send a monster to beat a monster.

I think the Lee fans are just mad because their hero is down for the count, and a despised character has all his moves now (minus the Lotus for the moment)

Jman
Fri, 02-06-2004, 12:52 PM
Lee&#39;s down for the count now but he&#39;s a really hard worker so i think once he comes back in action he&#39;ll be back at it working just as hard.
I understand that Sasuke seems like...ok is a ripoff to some people but he was born with the sharingan and is expected to use it.

And btw the lotus is much better than the lion combo imo.

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Lee shouldn&#39;t be a ninja. He knows only taijutsu. He should quit whit his queer attitude &quot;Even if i can&#39;t use ninja or illusionary techniques, I want to prove that i can still become an exellent ninja&#33;.&quot; He&#39;s worthless i hope he die during his operation &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Harageki
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:17 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 6 2004, 12:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lee shouldn&#39;t be a ninja. He knows only taijutsu. He should quit whit his queer attitude &quot;Even if i can&#39;t use ninja or illusionary techniques, I want to prove that i can still become an exellent ninja&#33;.&quot; He&#39;s worthless i hope he die during his operation &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
`He should quit whit his queer attitude &quot;Even if i can&#39;t use ninja or illusionary techniques, I want to prove that i can still become an exellent ninja&#33;.&quot; He&#39;s worthless i hope he die during his operation &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;`

0-o....you really are wierd. That kind of attitude is not `queer`. Its admirable. He was born with no skills in any areas, so you would expect him to say something like `Oh well, I`m not going to be a ninja, I`m a loser and I`m gonna go cry.` THAT is what I find queer. You would probabaly find it normal. Its called having willpower and determination - to acheieve your goals no matter what kind of restrictions are placed upon you. I find it humourous that you find something very strong so `queer`. It says things about you http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif...

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:19 PM
It&#39;s gay to not understand that you can&#39;t stand a chance against others... He can&#39;t use ninja or illusionary, why not give up and die&#33; he sucks anyway, power is the only that matters and he&#39;s not powerful.

btw, do you know in which episode orochimaru says that he fears itachi?

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:25 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 6 2004, 12:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It&#39;s gay to not understand that you can&#39;t stand a chance against others... He can&#39;t use ninja or illusionary, why not give up and die&#33; he sucks anyway, power is the only that matters and he&#39;s not powerful.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
he took naruto and Sasuke out in no time, held his own against Gaara and mastered a few incrediable techiniques... it pretty much prooves that he stand a chance against others&#33;

by the way, i hate itachi almost as much as i hate sasuke, and the itachi hatred is growing fast...

Harageki
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:26 PM
`It&#39;s gay to not understand that you can&#39;t stand a chance against others... He can&#39;t use ninja or illusionary, why not give up and die&#33; he sucks anyway, power is the only that matters and he&#39;s not powerful.`

Now I`m getting scared...What are you talking about? He could have beaten ANYONE in the prelims but Gaara. Making him the second strongest there. This is a guy who has NO talents in ANY field.

Yes, he is powerful. He could have killed your hero sasuke if he had used lotus in their first battle. I`m sure pretty much anyone would class him as powerful.

Another thing...just because your lacking in areas, you give up and `die`? what kind of an attitude is that? if Cassius Clay gave up before his fight with Sonny liston, there would be no Muhammed ali. If Bruce lee had given up when he was bed ridden for weeks due to poor training, kung fu would have lost a LOT of its influence, and many people would have lost their source of inspiration. Rock Lee is the same story...hes proved everyone wrong, and will probabaly do so again.

Sorry, dont kno the chapter.

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:32 PM
I&#39;m talking about the manga, now naruto has mastered rasengan, sasuke maybe enter cursed seal level 2, choujis red pill, neji&#39;s outstanding battle against the spider-ninja. compare them to your wounded lee, who&#39;ll win&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; even if he survives the surgery, i doubt that he will recovery that fast... and by the time he&#39;s recovering (if he survives), naruto and all the other genin&#39;s chounins will become &quot;powerful&quot; more or less.

Mut
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:33 PM
it is obviously physically impossible for someone to improve THAT much in &quot;speed&quot; but it&#39;s an anime AND SASUKE CAN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif the rock lee fans are just jealous cuz sasuke is like more dangerous than a stampede of hippopotami.

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:37 PM
It&#39;s pretty stupid to not understand when it&#39;s time to give up...

he should start re-thinking... stupid LEE

Harageki
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:37 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 6 2004, 12:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m talking about the manga, now naruto has mastered rasengan, sasuke maybe enter cursed seal level 2, choujis red pill, neji&#39;s outstanding battle against the spider-ninja. compare them to your wounded lee, who&#39;ll win&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; even if he survives the surgery, i doubt that he will recovery that fast... and by the time he&#39;s recovering (if he survives), naruto and all the other genin&#39;s chounins will become &quot;powerful&quot; more or less. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Consider how long he`s been out of action. Its hard to improve while your crippled - I would like to see Sasuke or Naruto jump in strength if they has smashed legs and arms. Which could easily have happened if they had matched up with Gaara, it was all a matter of luck. MY point was, you shouldnt be saying Lee`s attitude is pathetic, as it is the exact opposite. And just because other people are abnormally powerful for genins, that in no way disminishes Lee`s power. Think about who you`ve chosen. Naruto, who has Kyubi. Sasuke and Neji, who are 2 incredible genius`s of amazing clans (compared to someone who started off with NO skill whatsoever).
Forget Choji, he had to take pills....thats just stupid, and I dont regard it as true strength.
Imagine Lee versus most of the other Genin. He would win, making them crap, right? therfore they should stop being ninjas, with your logic. Right...

Jman
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:40 PM
It&#39;s probably best for Sasuke to not even attempt to surpass itachi.

itachi_
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:42 PM
Hmm Naruto, Neji, Sasuke have good chanses of winning against Gaara in their current status in the manga... Naruto&#39;s Rasengan, Sasuke&#39;s Chidori (if it&#39;s succeeded), Neji&#39;s (do i have to say more, he&#39;s just a great powerful ninja). And Lee, he dosen&#39;t have a chance against Gaara, to win against him you&#39;ll need to combinate ninja or illusionary with taijutsu. not only tai

Everon
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Why does Sasuke&#39;s speed seem like a ripoff? Well because the sharingan allows you to ripoff techniques. Duh. But Sasuke has a limit to his speed. Its not quite as fast and he doesn&#39;t have endurance/stanima like Lee.

Power PMV
Sat, 02-07-2004, 02:57 AM
Facts:

Udon is a secret spy sent by Kazekage, he is the improved version of Gaara.

Udon has both Sharingan and Byakugan.

Udon can open all 8 gates, and if he wants he can open the ninth one too&#33;&#33;

Udon can summon Gamabunta and Manda at the same time.

Udon has a giant robot in case of emergency.

Udon is the village of Sand&#39;s Pervert-Sennin.

Udon can use Harem no Jutsu with the utmost perfection.

Therefore.

Udon owns Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, Neji, Jiraiya, all the Hokages, Itachi, (insert super powerful person here), etc.

That&#39;s the whole truth&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

itachi_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 04:54 AM
Bwah&#33;&#33;??

Naruto ain&#39;t a genius... he got hardly any talent, he just have to trust his kyubi chakra, imagine neji or itachi with kyubi chakra they would have been undefeatable then because they probably would have studyed and do researchings about it and come up with good techniuqes. Genius are ninjas such as Neji, Itachi, and i probably say Orochimaru. Naruto better realise that he actually have the kybuis chakra which is the greatest of all, what we know, and start making techniuqes, like the 4th did..

Power PMV
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:02 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 7 2004, 04:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sasuke and Neji still know the basics without their abilities

Sasuke was the number one rookie barely using his sharigan during the academy days, its only once he became a genin that he started to tap into it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
knowing the basics doesn&#39;t make anyone a genius, *cough* Sakura knows the basics perfectly *cough* And being the number 1 rookie doesn&#39;t mean much either. Technically Ino and Chouji are better than Shikamaru according to the academy, and that&#39;s totally impossible.

Power PMV
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:25 AM
now imagine Naruto with the Sharingan or Byakugan, then he will be undefeatable too. Obviously the Kyuubi Chakra gives great advantage to Naruto but so do the Sharingan and Byakugan for Sasuke and Neji, they won&#39;t be anything without those powers.

I&#39;m not saying Naruto is a genius, but he has got as much talent as Sasuke and Neji.

Hakeem_21
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:27 AM
Naruto have talent cause even if the fourth created the rasengan i a day you must have talent to learn a jutsu that only the 4th and a legendary nin like Jiraya can.
He must have talent to learn kage bunshin so fast. Naruto biggest talent is that he can learn all most anything if you give him time ,cause he pushs himself so hard.
I think the piont of the show is that even if you arent born genieus like Neji and Sasuke you can still became good or great if you work hard enough.
Rock Lee and Naruto arent geniuses but they have become so strong becuase of their will and some talent cause if you dont have any talent working hard is nothing.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:31 AM
Sasuke and Neji still know the basics without their abilities

Sasuke was the number one rookie barely using his sharigan during the academy days, its only once he became a genin that he started to tap into it.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 05:35 AM
its impossible?
Ino&#39;s ability is quite good, on par with Shikamarus actually, once she learns to use it like her father it&#39;ll be an awesome move (still remaining concious while doing it)

as for Chouji, he didnt score too high but has a powerful move or two, we actually know nothing about how good he was at the academy

you&#39;re saying that Ino&#39;s weaker then Shikamaru due to the fact that she got driven out of Sakuras mind by her inner personality?
in a fight both Ino and Shikamaru&#39;s abilities are as useful as each other, infact they both probably would determine the outcome of battles easily.
The only reason you&#39;re not putting Ino up with Shikamaru&#39;s level is because of her fighting techniques (although from what we&#39;ve seen shes displayed more taijutsu then Shikamaru has)

Kishimoto&#39;s major moral message is that &#39;protecting precious people&#39; is the most important thing in life, this is mentioned so many times during the series and can be put to so many characters.
Hardwork is just a minor message if that, while its true that you have to work hard in order to achieve some goals you also need to know where your limit is.
Lee didnt know his limits.

Power PMV
Sat, 02-07-2004, 07:05 AM
Ino&#39;s ability as it is now is completely useless, she can only stop her enemies but can&#39;t damage them at all. Shikamaru can stop and damage them (If Ino&#39;s ability were as good as her father&#39;s then yeah, she will beat the crap out of Shikamaru, but her ability isn&#39;t; and also Ino doesn&#39;t have an IQ of 200 so she can&#39;t create any strategy)

Since Shikamaru&#39;s grades in the academy were almost as low as Naruto&#39;s and Chouji is in his team that means that he has to be better than Shikamaru according to the academy and definitely he is not. He is not smarter, in a fight against Shikamaru if Choji tries to use meat tank, Shikamaru can just stop him with his shadow bind and wait until Chouji gets dizzy or something.

I don&#39;t care about hardwork at all, I think losers are losers. What I&#39;m saying is that you can&#39;t say Naruto has no talent just because he relies on Kyubi chakra. Because Neji and Sasuke rely as much on their Byakugan and Sharingan (or even more) as Naruto does with the Kyubi Chakra.

Without his Sharingan, Sasuke wouldn&#39;t have Lee&#39;s speed and would have been killed by Yoroi (I think that was his name) during the preliminaries.

Without his Byakugan, Neji will probably be defeated by Moegi. All his techniques depend on the Byakugan.

I like Lee as a character cuz he adds lots of comic relief to the series and his fighting style LOOKS really neat. I think he can defeat most characters in the series but definitely he isn&#39;t as good as Naruto, Sasuke or Neji with their insane power.

Harageki
Sat, 02-07-2004, 08:17 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 7 2004, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Hardwork is just a minor message if that, while its true that you have to work hard in order to achieve some goals you also need to know where your limit is.
Lee didnt know his limits. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Insomniac, you have a strange interpretation. Lee has already gone beyond his supposed `limits`. He not even supposed to BE at the level he was at when fighting Gaara. If you saw him at the academy, someone who was pathetic in every single shinobi area, would you liken the same boy to the one makin the air around Gaara pop?

_Sasuke_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 08:40 AM
Neji fighting Moegi? who was he/she again? sorry i forgot

_Sasuke_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 08:57 AM
let&#39;s face it guys, Kishimoto wants us to believe that through hard work everything can pay off. So I come to the conclusion Naruto and Lee aren&#39;t any geniuses they are hard workers that have made it, cause they work hard. Neji and Sasuke are the true geniuses of the show.

PSJ
Sat, 02-07-2004, 09:39 AM
sasuke is a genius yes but he doesnt take advantage of it he just cries and jumps into barrels.

Insomniac
Sat, 02-07-2004, 10:46 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>let&#39;s face it guys, Kishimoto wants us to believe that through hard work everything can pay off.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

your wrong, that might seem like the moral message but look

if hard work through everything paid off then why did Lee lose to Dosu?
especially after Dosu said &#39;i&#39;ll teach you that theres a wall that hard work cannot surpass&#39;
also, why did Lee lose to Gaara too? if hardwork gets you through everything then why is the major hard worker losing to two &quot;genius&#39;s&quot; and later on being beaten in speed by another one.

the only genius that Lee managed to beat came back and out did him with so little time, if hardwork payed off then Lee wouldnt be injured the way he is.

Naruto isnt exactly the best example of hard work as he never learnt the basics and just learns the most powerful moves when he can, also he has the kyuubi to help so its not like hes doing everything alone.

in Naruto its shown us that everyone has TALENT but not GENIUS, its what you do with that talent that matters.
Genius&#39;s know how to best use their talent so thats why they improve quicker.

if you seriously think that the message is &quot;Hard work pays off&quot; then have you been skipping all the fights that Lee&#39;s lost? or the fact that he may not live?

_Sasuke_
Sat, 02-07-2004, 11:44 AM
well your right about the part of lee, but naruto seems to pull hte trick(well because he&#39;s maincharacter anyway) but in daily life, we all know hard work alone wont pay off

Harageki
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:44 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Feb 7 2004, 09:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>let&#39;s face it guys, Kishimoto wants us to believe that through hard work everything can pay off.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

your wrong, that might seem like the moral message but look

if hard work through everything paid off then why did Lee lose to Dosu?
especially after Dosu said &#39;i&#39;ll teach you that theres a wall that hard work cannot surpass&#39;
also, why did Lee lose to Gaara too? if hardwork gets you through everything then why is the major hard worker losing to two &quot;genius&#39;s&quot; and later on being beaten in speed by another one.

the only genius that Lee managed to beat came back and out did him with so little time, if hardwork payed off then Lee wouldnt be injured the way he is.

Naruto isnt exactly the best example of hard work as he never learnt the basics and just learns the most powerful moves when he can, also he has the kyuubi to help so its not like hes doing everything alone.

in Naruto its shown us that everyone has TALENT but not GENIUS, its what you do with that talent that matters.
Genius&#39;s know how to best use their talent so thats why they improve quicker.

if you seriously think that the message is &quot;Hard work pays off&quot; then have you been skipping all the fights that Lee&#39;s lost? or the fact that he may not live? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
`the only genius that Lee managed to beat came back and out did him with so little time, if hardwork payed off then Lee wouldnt be injured the way he is.`

Hm? if Gaara had fought anyone else in the prelims they would be crippled too.

as for all the battles he`s lost, my take on it is: firstly, he was, and probabaly always will be, a struggling character. If Lee beat Gaara, the whole...dramatic effect of his character disminishes. The fact that hes forever trying to prove how great a ninja he is makes him such a great character - and the fact that, after each setback, he just gets up and keeps walking furthers that. I have a feeling sooner or later, tho, we will see hard work DOES pay off.

jing
Sat, 02-07-2004, 12:49 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>`the only genius that Lee managed to beat came back and out did him with so little time, if hardwork payed off then Lee wouldnt be injured the way he is.`

Hm? if Gaara had fought anyone else in the prelims they would be crippled too.

as for all the battles he`s lost, my take on it is: firstly, he was, and probabaly always will be, a struggling character. If Lee beat Gaara, the whole...dramatic effect of his character disminishes. The fact that hes forever trying to prove how great a ninja he is makes him such a great character - and the fact that, after each setback, he just gets up and keeps walking furthers that. I have a feeling sooner or later, tho, we will see hard work DOES pay off.
</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
thats what i think too, there&#39;s NO way kishimoto would teach readers the moral value of &quot;practice does&#39;t pay off&quot;. Lee got beat by 3 geniuses, but in later, he will probably defeat something greater than geniuses to show how much he&#39;s improved due to training.

Jman
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:44 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (_Sasuke_ @ Feb 7 2004, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Neji fighting Moegi? who was he/she again? sorry i forgot </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Moegi&#39;s the girl in Kohonamaru Corps, you know the one who said she has the &quot;sexiness of an adult&quot; &lt;--er..something like that.

shinjitai
Sun, 02-08-2004, 02:54 AM
Oh yah&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Lee sucks&#33;&#33; that ugly son of a bitch&#33; accept the fact that sasuke is better, overall. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

HMPH&#33; We&#39;ll see about that, since right now Naruto and Sasuke are better than him now. I wouldn&#39;t be suprise if he becomes GODLY later. But nevertheless I&#39;m sure Naruto and Sasuke will still rock him later.

Just my view of the storyline, no flame please&#33; I just put on a &quot;Anti-Flame&quot; spray and smell 10 x times better than my bum bum.

PSJ
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:02 AM
i can only qoute gai here &quot;Lee is a genius, a genius of hardwork.&quot; ill juts leave it at that now shut up about lee.

Insomniac
Sun, 02-08-2004, 03:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>would you liken the same boy to the one makin the air around Gaara pop? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

well they&#39;re similiar, seeing as Lee went so far and did so much in the fight only to hurt himself more then Gaara

even though his moves looked cool he was doing more damage to himself then to Gaara the entire fight

its not the start or the end that matters, its the journey http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif