PDA

View Full Version : The fastest Naruto episode downloads on Dial-up

Raven
Fri, 02-06-2004, 06:31 AM
You could try IRC but I don't think it would give you any faster speeds than Bittorrent. Try gotwoot.net, that's about as fast as it gets I think.

hiroshi
Fri, 02-06-2004, 10:32 AM
You can get smaller versions of the Naruto episodes at Hybrid-Anime.net ('http://www.hybrid-anime.net'), however they arn't translated by Aone/Anbu i'm afraid.

They're hosted via HTTP with a fairly good upload rate. It will certainly max your download rate if you're still using dial-up (Unless you mean DSL/ADSL, in which case it will be about 30 - 40KBps). The file sizes are small specifically for dialup users, but that means less quality of course. But the site hosts all of them as well. From 1 - 68. =P

Mugwump327
Fri, 02-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Hi, I was wondering if you guys know a website that has the fast Naruto episodes it can either be 56-60 or 57-59..... I have dial-up, and I need to download them fast now (I kind of broke my friend's CD with those episodes, and I have to get them back for her... It's been a week, and I'm still not doing anything, my sister says to download them next week, and I FEEL SO SORRY for her!!! GOMENASAI MARGARET-SAMA!!!! <Cries>) So, any ideas? ( It's about 110 hours to downloads for all those episodes....)